Academy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbi's embarrassment was replaced with nervousness by the time she turned the handle of the Nurse's Office door. The small waiting area had a few plastic classroom chairs and a small bookshelf empty for use as cubby holes for visiting students. The carpet was thin and gray, and the air smelled slightly medicinal. There was a mix of student artwork and health related posters scattered on the walls, adding a little color to the bland space.

"I'll be with you in a moment," a pleasant, feminine voice called from the ajar inner door separating waiting room from exam room.

Abbi slid her backpack into a cubbyhole and sat. Anxious energy had her smoothing out her tartan skirt, pulling up her stockings, chewing on her bottom lip, and sewing-machining her leg the moment she sat down.

"Why does waiting for a doctor or nurse seem so much longer than anything else?" Abbi wondered quietly to herself. "At least my doctor at home has stuff to read."

"What did you say, dear?" asked the nurse. She stood in the doorway wearing dark red scrubs and a white lab coat, a stethoscope slung on her neck. Abbi jumped up, startled.

"Sorry, I was just talking to myself," she stammered. "Nervous habit."

"I do that too," Nurse Polk replied. "All my best thinking happens out loud in the car and shower. I'm Nurse Polk."

Nurse Polk stood much taller than Abbi, a beautiful Asian woman with timeless features and creamy skin. Abbi had a hard time looking directly in her brown eyes.

"Come on back Miss Abbi," Nurse Polk said while she hung a small Do Not Disturb sign on the inner door handle. "This won't take too long."

The exam room was like any other, a paper covered exam table, a clinical reclining chair, a counter and sink with cupboards above and below, even a large articulated light hanging down from the ceiling. Abbi stared a little too long at the large reproductive organ posters on the wall.

"Would you please sit on the exam table?"

"Do I need to take anything off?"

"Not yet," Nurse Polk reassured. "I need to take vitals and ask you a few things first."

Abbi sighed and hopped up to sit on the crinkly paper, her feet dangling high above the floor.

"So, Abbi," said Nurse Polk began. "How are you feeling today?"

"Fine, great, excited."

"Did you sleep ok last night? Get enough breakfast this morning?" Abbi nodded to both. "I have to ask, and sorry if this is embarrassing, but have you started your period?"

"No, that ended last week."

"Are your periods regular?"

"Yes," Abbi replied, embarrassment and nervousness gone. "I'm on the pill, so..."

"That's good. And are you sexually active?"

"No," Abbi began. "I mean...no. Not for a year. I had a steady boyfriend but that ended last year."

Nurse Polk briefly flipped through a manilla folder and made a few notes. She then set it aside and looked at Abbi.

"Aren't you just the cutest little thing?" She asked, pulling on a pair of exam gloves with a snap.

Abbi didn't know how to respond. She'd never heard that question in a medical setting, and it was mildly unsettling.

"You're a Sophomore, right? Aren't you a little young to have a steady boyfriend?"

"I, uh..." Honestly, Abbi had forgotten that a major part of her matriculation would involve a certain amount of roleplay.

Nurse Polk felt around Abbi's face, jaw and neck, palpating. She shined a light in her eyes and had her stick out her tongue for the depressor. Nurse Polk pressed it in further and for longer than she'd experienced before.

"Not much of a gag reflex," Nurse Polk said. "Nice." Was that a hint of deviousness in her smile?

Speechless, all the heat and blood in Abbi's body seemed to rush right back into her cheeks.

"Would you remove your cardigan and shirt now, please?"

Abbi stood to comply. Nurse Polk towered over her, close enough to feel a little heat and to detect a pleasant whiff of expensive smelling perfume. She shed her cardigan, which Nurse Polk hung on a hook near the door. Abbi began to unbutton her shirt when Nurse Polk interrupted.

"Here, let me help." Nurse Polk clasped Abbi's suddenly sweaty hands and lowered them gently to her sides. "Don't worry dear, I'm going to take good care of you."

Abbi's teeth began to chatter a little, not from cold, but from the wave of confusing sexual anxiety that threatened to overwhelm her. Nurse Polk took charge, one button at a time, a hard to decipher expression on her face. The last button undone, Nurse Polk pulled the shirt down off Abbi's shoulders and tossed it onto the counter. Goosebumps popped up all over her arms. Abbi could do nothing but look down and twist her hands into knots.

"Sit down on the table again, Abbi." Abbi obeyed. Nurse Polk put the stethoscope to her ears and put the cold disc to Abbi's chest. Abbi recoiled with a small squeak.

"Oh, sorry," Nurse Polk laughed. "I forget how cold this can be." She held it up to Abbi's mouth. "Blow on this for a moment, that'll warm it up."

Abbi found herself obeying Nurse Polk's every instruction. While a deep part of her was silently shocked, Abbi felt relief in Nurse Polk's leadership.

Her Daddy told her once, not long after they started playing online, "Don't be nervous Abbi Girl, I will teach, and you will learn." She took his advice at the beginning of every adventure with him, and it served her well. She decided when Nurse Polk put the stethoscope back on her chest, now a button of soothing warmth, to do just that. Every time an Academy staff member took charge, she would set aside her fear best she could and learn.

Abbi lost the moment she was in, started thinking ahead of all the valuable lessons the Academy would help her learn in the weeks ahead.

"Could you take a deep breath for me?" Nurse Polk asked, moving the stethoscope around her chest with care. Abbi looked up and smiled, breathing deep in her nose, and letting it out slow over her puckered lips. Nurse Polk moved to Abbi's back and asked her to breathe a few more times.

"Good girl, thank you. Hold out your hand please."

Nurse Polk attached a heartbeat monitor to her middle finger and ran a curious device over Abbi's forehead and cheek.

"What was that?" Abbi asked.

"A new way to take temperatures. I prefer the old-school way, but the Academy got me the equipment so I might as well make them happy and use it."

Abbi refused to think about what the 'old-school' way might entail, holding off another wave of embarrassment.

"Your heart is racing, little girl." Nurse Polk stated, peering at the heartbeat monitor as she removed it. "What can I do to help you feel better about your visit today?"

"Umm," Abbi thought out loud.

"How about a lollipop?" Nurse Polk asked brightly. "I know you're a Sophomore now, but you're never too old for a lolly."

"Um, ok."

"Come on Miss Abbi, you can be more polite than that."

"Um, can I please have a lollipop, Nurse Polk?"

"That's better dear," she replied, producing a grape flavored Tootsie-pop from her lab coat. Nurse Polk unwrapped it and said, "Open wide, please."

Abbi was grateful to have something to do beside fret, the sugary grape flavor flooding her mouth. Nurse Polk seemed to be taking advantage of her distraction when she moved beside Abbi and deftly unhooked her bra.

"My goodness girl," Nurse Polk said, giving Abbi's naked chest a good look. "Even your boobies are cute as a button." Abbi was a little slow to cover herself, a squeak escaping from her lollypop occupied mouth. She had felt self-conscious about her breasts ever since her younger sister had developed earlier (and more) than her and used it as a hot button to tease her throughout their teenage years.

Nurse Polk started applying the stethoscope to Abbi's back and asking for more deep breaths. She did her best to breathe and relax again, wondering when she would be allowed to return to homeroom.

"We'll be done here soon," Nurse Polk said, anticipating the question. "You're doing great dear."

Nurse Polk set her stethoscope aside and grabbed an instrument from the counter.

"Have you ever wondered what this thing is called?" she asked. Nurse Polk held up the little orange rubber hammer. Abbi shook her head.

"It's called a 'Trömner reflex hammer'. When I was young, I thought it was so funny when my doctor would hit my knee and it would kick all by itself."

Nurse Polk did the reflex test on Abbi's right knee, causing it to kick a tiny bit. She smiled up at Abbi, who did her best to return the smile while she modestly covered her breasts and sucked on the tootsie-pop.

Nurse Polk went to test the left knee but noticed something out of place.

"Oh dear," she said, lifting Abbi's skirt to reveal her pink panties. "You are out of uniform, Miss Abbi."

"No, I'm not," replied Abbi once she'd pulled the sucker out. "I only used the clothes set out for me in my closet upstairs."

Nurse Polk suddenly looked serious, stern.

"Now, Miss Abbi," she began. "Before you talk back again and get into more trouble, you should let the grown-up explain."

"Yes, Nurse Polk," Abbi sighed. It was starting already.

"The Academy's uniform code is simple: no personal clothing during school hours. Your pink panties, while extremely precious, are unacceptable. The uniform code is very specific; only white stockings, white cotton panties, and white bra are allowed."

"Oh, my goodness," Abbi gasped. "I'm so sorry Nurse Polk. I didn't mean to break the rules. I'll go back to the dorm right now and change them."

"No dear," Nurse Polk shook her head. Her expression saddened, but there was a glint of something else in her eyes. "You will have to be punished."

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes, Miss Abbi," Nurse Polk said with an air of finality. "A first violation of the uniform code means a hand spanking, at least 20 swats, and I feel like you should probably have your temperature taken, too."

Abbi's mind rolled over the breaking news about the spanking like an unexpected speed bump, but it really hit a wall with the follow up report of an incoming rectal thermometer. All that emerged was a weak plea.

"Can't I just go and change? It's my first offense, and I didn't even mean to do it."

"You can plead and bargain all you want, but every minute you delay is another ten swats I will be applying to your backside."

Abbi felt defiant and strong looking back at Nurse Polk for exactly 3 seconds, then she wilted and began to tear up.

"Stand up, turn around and place your arms on the exam table please." Abbi complied. "You may keep the lollypop, but if you drop it during your punishment, you won't get another one."

"Yes, Nurse Polk." Abbi said, returning the tootsie-pop to her mouth in the hopes it would give her something to focus on besides the imminent humiliation.

Nurse Polk lifted Abbi's skirt onto her back and took a moment to appreciate the view. The cotton panties that clung to Abbi's perky round cheeks were coincidentally the same shade of pink as her nipples. Abbi felt tiny and exposed, furious with herself, and nearly ready to cry.

"Have you ever been spanked before, Miss Abbi?"

"Never as a punishment, mam."

"So, someone spanked you for fun?" Nurse Polk prodded, half accusing and half teasing. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I mean no, I mean, um..." Abbi stammered. "Wait..."

"Well, this will be different. You will be getting ten spanks with your panties on, and ten with them pulled down. After that, I will be taking your temperature rectally. I don't expect you to count, but I do expect you to be still and quiet."

"Yes, Nurse Polk." Abbi whimpered.

"Let's begin, then."

The first swat was surprisingly loud and alarming, followed by another, one on each cheek. Nurse Polk quite skilled; a couple of tears squirted from Abbi's tightly closed eyes. Abbi bit down on the paper lollypop stick, anticipating the next impact and willing herself not to cry out.

Another two expertly applied swats ended that charade. Abbi moaned.

"Hush dear," Nurse Polk said, sternly. She then swatted her across both cheeks. The pain started to overtake the shock in Abbi's mind. "Almost done with this part."

Three more hard hits on her stinging bottom had the tears rolling down Abbi's flushed cheeks. She squeaked, holding back the cries.

"These next two are going to be quite hard, sweetheart," Nurse Polk warned. "You're doing great."

The only thought that flashed through Abbi's mind when Nurse Polk spanked her the ninth and tenth time was that 'hard' was an understatement.

It took a moment to realize that Nurse Polk had stopped. Abbi blinked the tears out of her eyes. Less than minute or so had passed since the first swat, but Abbi felt like she had been bent over the exam table for days.

What have I gotten myself into? she silently asked herself.

"It's time for your panties to come down," Nurse Polk instructed. "I can do it for you, or you can be brave and do it yourself."

"I'll do it, mam," Abbi said in her littlest voice.

"Don't stand up yet, dear." Nurse Polk warned. "Rest your head on the table so you can reach back."

Abbi complied, placing her chin on the crinkly paper covering the cushioned exam table. At some point she had dropped the lollypop and it sat, a few inches from her nose, mocking her inability to control herself.

Her bottom was on fire; it felt like the worst sunburn she ever had as she pulled her panties halfway down her butt.

"All the way down, dear." Nurse Polk ordered.

Abbi surrendered and pulled them past the curve of her ass; they fell limp on their own to her clenched knees.

"That's better."

And before Abbi could think, Nurse Polk began a series of relentless swats to her already reddened bottom. Keeping her pressed to the exam table with one strong hand, she kept up the barrage with her other hand for no more than a minute. To Abbi it felt far longer, like the slow-motion sensation of being car crash that only hurt her ass and pride. In the end, Abbi couldn't hold it in anymore. She cried out, a wordless, high-pitched whine of protest.

And then it was over. It was another minute of soft crying and hard tears before Nurse Polk sharply inhaled to address Abbi.

"I'm sorry dear, that was many more than 10 spanks with your panties down, but I feel like I've gotten my message across."

"Does that mean you're not taking my temperature?" Abbi sniffled.

"We both know," Nurse Polk snuffed that plea with a crooked smile and a soft snort, "that you're not getting out of this part."

She moved over to the counter to prepare the thermometer. Abbi felt another whine coming on and did her best to stifle it.

"So, I'm going to apply some K-Y jelly to the thermometer and your anus. I really prefer this way of taking temperatures, especially when a disobedient student needs disciplining."

Nurse Polk squeezed a little bit of the clear jelly onto her gloved index finger.

"Have you ever had your temperature taken this way, sweetie?"

Abbi shook her head.

"Some people find the sensation unpleasant. It won't last long, I promise."

Abbi squirmed and clenched her cheeks, but Nurse Polk was an expert at this too. Before Abbi knew it, Nurse Polk had slid her finger inside Abbi in a way so intimate and invasive she forgot about her spanking burned bottom.

"You're doing so well, Miss Abbi." Nurse Polk said, soothingly. "I really shouldn't say this, but you made the sweetest little noises during your punishment."

Abbi didn't know how to respond to a compliment from a woman who had her finger in her ass.

"It's ok, dear," Nurse Polk said. "You can thank me soon, we're almost done."

Nurse Polk withdrew her finger and quickly replaced it with an old-fashioned glass and mercury thermometer. Abbi winced and gasped a little.

"Sorry if that's cold sweetie," Nurse Polk reassured. "It'll be over before you know it."

Abbi kept it all in but the tears; the confusion, the embarrassment, the weirdly inappropriate sexual tension that seemed to bubble up from nowhere, the weird sense of relief realizing that getting a small sliver of cold glass in her anus wasn't nearly as bad as the spanking was. Abbi had her head turned away, cheek pressed to the waxy paper, but she could sense Nurse Polk standing behind her.

"Miss Abbi?" she asked.

"Yes, mam?"

"Are you aroused? Your vagina seems to be well lubricated."

"Oh, my goodness, you can see it?"

"Nothing to be ashamed of dear, and nothing I haven't seen before."

"Oh no! Is it dripping?" Like magic, Abbi could suddenly feel some of her own wetness cooling on her inner thighs.

"I can help you relieve some of that pressure, if you would consent."

"What do you mean?"

"I have a number of tools here for relief, but I'm also adept at digital manipulation."

"You mean, like, finger me?"

"I wouldn't be so crude, but yes," Nurse Polk smirked. "Did you know, in the Victorian era, they called what you are experiencing right now hysteria? Doctors would offer expert manipulations to help cure a woman's hysteria?"

"Oh, no Nurse Polk," Abbi cried. She'd never been more embarrassed in her life. "Please, no mam."

"Alright, Miss Abbi," Nurse Polk sighed. "I'll take the thermometer out now and you can put your clothes back on."

The thermometer was withdrawn, a tissue was quickly applied, and Abbi did as she was told. The whole time she was re-dressing she found herself unable to look at Nurse Polk in the eyes. When she was finished, she sat down on the exam table, only to spring back up. The pain in her bottom and the oil-slick in her private parts a reminder of her first real punishment. Abbi found herself only able to stand there dumbly and stare at the floor.

Nurse Polk kneeled to be in her patient's line of sight.

"Now, Miss Abbi, you did so well and I'm so proud of you."

"Really?"

"Yes, sweetheart," she replied. "The Academy's rules are very strict, and I am proud to do my part enforcing them. You deserve to be treated fairly like everyone else. You broke the rules, but you also took your punishment like a big, brave girl."

"Thank you, mam," Abbi perked up, wiping the tears and some snot away with the back of her hand. Nurse Polk handed her a tissue to wipe her face. Abbi was glad she didn't put much make-up on that morning, it would have surely been smeared all over her face by now.

"Would you mind telling me what caused you to become aroused? Was it the stimulation of your anus? Or was it the impact of my hands on your buttocks?"

"I, uh," Abbi was plussed. "I don't know, Nurse Polk. It happens when I get scared."

"Interesting," Nurse Polk mused. "Last chance: I have the perfect device for your delicate little vagina. Let's relieve your hysteria."

"No please," Abbi mumbled, eyes downcast. Her privates were still wet, but all she wanted to do was go back to the dorm and change and maybe cry some more. Getting vibed to orgasm by her Nurse because she got aroused by a spanking just felt like too much before lunch on the first day.

"You may request a pass to the Nurse's Office any time today if you would like to take advantage of my offer."

"Um, ok, Nurse Polk," Abbi allowed. "I'll keep that in mind."

Nurse Polk smiled. Abbi finally recognized the look in her eyes. It would appear on the faces of many of the Academy's staff in the coming term: A knowing expression of devilish desire, a sexual wisdom that Abbi had never experienced in person.

"Am I allowed to go to the dorms to change my underwear?" Abbi asked. Her interest in doing so had doubled now that they were soaked from arousal.

"No, dear," Nurse Polk replied. "I'm afraid students are not allowed into the dorms during class periods. You would have to get permission from the Vice Principal, and I've already made you quite late to your first period."

"You're telling me," Abbi groaned, exasperated, "I'll probably get spanked at least two more times today?"