Academy Pursuits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanpeux
Sanpeux
44 Followers

"I think I may need to sample your arse," Taylor said, looking down at her arsehole. Now that he focused on it, he could see the dark rings that lead deeper, into a territory he wanted to feel.

"Not right now, next time." Anna said, planting her feet on the ground and pushing herself up off the table, his cock was dislodged from her pussy. "Fuck, my legs are wobbly."

Taylor brushed a hand through his hair, watching Anna as she turned around and leant backwards against the table. She still looked beautiful, even if she was a little unsteady on her feet. Her breasts were open before him, he wished now that he had given them more attention.

"Next time?" Taylor said, watching as Anna rubbed the side of her legs.

"Definitely, I may be late on rent again. I think this is a much more fun way of getting the money, I could quit my second job if we keep this up," Anna said, a huge smile on her face.

"I didn't expect that from you, horny yes but not this much," Taylor said, picking up his clothes from the ground.

"Don't tell me you are getting cold feet at the thought of fucking me?" Anna said, gripping her breasts with her hands.

"Now when did I say that, I am more than happy to continue," Taylor said, putting on his shirt. Grabbing a few pieces of tissue from the side of the table and wiping down his cock. "Like I said, I want to sample your arse, and cannot do that if we do not have any more opportunities to fuck."

"Good, looking forward to it. Here is my number, contact me." Anna said, giving him a kiss before turning her attention to the table and writing down her number.

Taylor waited, watching her hips sway from side to side.

It is definitely hypnotising. Taylor thought.

Sanpeux
Sanpeux
44 Followers
12