Accidental Contestant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With that, we have a large assortment of paints, toys, and supplies for you to use, but the only rule is you have to incorporate the shiny bedazzle beads somewhere on the canvas. In the end, we'll get close ups of all our ladies dairyers and let you decide audience."

The audience roared to life with shouts and whistles at the proposition. Oddly enough, I was bummed that this game didn't have more tongue action like the last one!

"Alright men, your supplies are on this table, so when I say go, come start grabbing your stuff. On you mark, get set, GO!" Yelled the announcer.

I heard the rush of feet run towards the supply table to grab their items. The prospect of someone decorating me was kind of turning me on again. The rush of feet returned to my vicinity, and that's when I felt something cold touch my labia. I could only guess it was a paint brush as It made strokes up and down each of my flaps. Next I felt something being inserted into my vagina. Whatever it was pushed snuggly in then it was released, opening my hole wide. It felt like a cock ring, but reversed, opening instead of squeezing. I felt another cold sensation, but this time on my ass hole. A finger was rubbing what felt like lube around the outside.

"Looks like contestant number three is going to have a giant jewel showing from the end of her butt plug!"

"Wait... WHAT!" I thought, as I felt the thick metal tip begin to push its way into my ass.

I grunted and tried to shift in the box, but there was no give. I was held tightly in place as my ass was stretched further and further until I almost couldn't take it anymore. Finally my sphincter accepted the plug and it slid in smoothly the rest of the way giving me some much needed relief. For the first time I've ever had anal play, it wasn't all that bad though. Either way, it was too big for me to push back out on my own.

Next, I felt tiny beads being glues in place in a triangle shape above my groin. More paint was added, and finally, something slender and narrow was inserted into my urethra causing a shock through my body. Once pushed all the way in, I felt that the protruding end was sticky, which held it in place.

"Times up!" I heard the announcer say. "Lets check out your works of art men!"

The announcer had the camera do a close up of each of us women, and then to decide the winner, he would ask the crowd.

"How about contestant number one?" He shouted.

Small cheers came from one end of the audience.

"What about sexy contestant number two?

The same amount of cheers were heard throughout.

"Now tell me, what you think of contestant number three?"

The crowd erupted in cheers and hollers, at the work of art that was my ass! I wanted to see so badly at what was done to me, but then I had a thought. If I wanted to see, all I'd have to do is tune in tonight and see for myself. That thought made me blush exceedingly hard.

The announcer passed by the last two women, which both received moderate applause from the audience.

"It looks like we have a winner folks, and it contestant number three again!"

A feeling of pride overtook me at this moment even though I did nothing of myself to earn it.

"You all know what that means?"

With that question, the audience finished the announcer's thought by saying, "Peek over the edge!"

Almost instantly, I felt the soft tip from the vibrator attack my clitoris again. The sensation was extra intense this time with the urethra toy still inside. I started drooling as my mind went fuzzy, and like the previous time, my orgasm got close to crashing, but was abruptly halted. I found myself whimpering again as I laid there wanting to come more than anything. All the sensations were almost too much to bare.

"For this final round folks, we will uncover the faces of our lovely ladies so we can see them in this final challenge called Spilling Over!"

They can't uncover our faces. For all I know, my makeup is running, and I look like a wild horny girl. I will forever be known as the reporter who got really deep into her work.

"Gentlemen, please pair back up with your lady and uncover their faces!" Said the announcer.

I could hear feet moving in my direction, and suddenly there was a blinding light in my eyes. Sure enough, the face section of the box came off showing the world my lovely face. It was so embarrassed thinking about all the drool that must be running down my mouth and possibly running makeup from my tears of pleasure. I wish they would have taken the gags out though.

With the mask off, I was able to see that I was facing the audience with my legs spread high in the air, and my canvas of an ass on display for all. I also got a quick glimpse of the delicate metal flower that extended from the end of my urethra! How embarrassing, but how exhilarating at the some time! I just hope my boss understands that I didn't do this voluntarily.

"In this final challenge men, please take one of the pleasure boxes from the table and attach it to your lady!"

On the table, I could see five small boxes, each with three protruding objects that were probably dildos and a clit vibrator knowing this show. I noticed a younger man in a button up shirt and jeans walking towards me with one of the boxes. I tried to say something, but nothing but grunts came out. He gave me a smirk, then squatted down and started to remove the butt plug, the vaginal expander, and the urethra wand. Each one induced a shock when they left my body. The man then picked up the box and positioned the two larger appendages into my two holes and gave a soft but firm push. The butt plug on the box was about the same thickness as the last plug, which was nice, but the one in my vagina stretched me wider than I had ever been stretched. Once pushed all the way in, the clit portion rested snuggly in place against me. I heard two clicks, and the man walked away leaving the box locked in place.

"Alright gentlemen, come get your remote controllers, and I'll instruct you on the rules. The first man to get his lady to orgasm three times wins!"

"Finally!" I thought to myself.

"You'll be able to use vibrations, rotating parts, thrusting actions, heating and cooling features, and fast and slow setting to accomplish this task.

The audience couldn't contain themselves.

"I bet you ladies are ready to finally spill over yourselves am I right?" He asked, knowing very well we couldn't accurately respond.

He looked over at the five of us and I could hear grunts and moans coming from the four other women's mouths as they tried to convey the same thoughts I had, which were, YES PLEASE!

"On you marks, get set, GO!" He yelled.

The crowd went wild, and so did the dildos. I felt my entire underside erupt in vibrations.

"Oh God!" I moaned through the gag, as the butt plug began to rotate.

The clit vibes started to oscillate, and the dildo started thrusting. It didn't take long before my vision disappeared and an orgasm came crashing down. The vibrations eased as I came back down. When I came to my senses I started to hear the other moans and sounds coming from the other women. I don't know why but I felt my competitive nature coming out at this point, and I wanted to win.

All the parts inside me came to a stop, but then a new routine began. The dildo and butt plug started thrusting in and out, opposite of each other, while the clit vibe made tiny circles up and down the length. It didn't take long before I was moaning and drooling again in front of the tv cameras. The crowds excitement level stayed high, only encouraging me to be taken by this box.

The parts eased again to give me a breather. The man operating them seemed like he knew exactly what I wanted him to do. After the brief pause, everything shot back to life all at once. The dildo and plug vibrated with incredible power, and rotated in and out of me in sync. The clit vibe was going so fast I didn't actually know what it was doing, only that it was taking me to a level I had never been to before. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as the most powerful orgasm covered me from head to toe, and lasted a good thirty seconds.

"We have a winner!" Boomed the announcers voice. "Contestant number three has swept the contests tonight folks."

Roars came from all over, but I was still too lost to see what was going on in front of me. The announcer began his ending statements by thanking the contestant men, and then thanking the audience. The boxes we were suddenly opened, releasing all of us. My legs instantly dropped to the floor with a thud along with the lid and pleasure box.

"And I'd like to give a special thanks to the lovely ladies of the night! Let's hear it for them!" He said.

It felt great having so many people cheering for me! The younger man who played with me in the last round came over and helped me to stand. He undid my arm strap and told me nice job! With my hands free, I removed the gag with a loud WHOOH! Just then, two camera men and the announcer ran over to me and asked, "So how are you feeling?"

Massaging my jaw I replied, "Well actually, I feel great!"

"That's fantastic!" He responded. "We're glad you had fun too, and because you won all the rounds you get to share in the first prize winnings."

He handed me five One-hundred dollar bills, and congratulated me one more time. I did a small jump for joy, realizing that I was still completely naked on national television, but frankly, I didn't care. The other women ran over and all gave me a hug, then the announce did his final goodbye's.

"Thank you for joining us tonight on Spilling Over! Hope to see you next week at the same time. Goodnight."

A trailing music played as the cameras backed off.

***

Back in the staging area I was able to explain to the other women that I wasn't Erica, and that I wasn't supposed to be a contestant on this show. Most of them gasped in shock at the realization. I told them that at first I didn't want to be a part of it, and that being stripped down and put in a box was incredibly shocking. They unanimously agreed, imagining the shock of someone who wouldn't have know what to expect. I finished by saying I was glad that I went through it though.

"Plus, I got five hundred dollars out of it and a small claim to fame!" I excitedly said.

All the women had all brought spare clothing with them except for me due to my circumstances. After the clothing removal incident inside the Packaging Department machine, I didn't have anything to change into. Finally, someone found a tiny red night club dress with a pair of strappy high heel boots and some skimpy lingerie for me to change into. At least it was something.

"So Shelly..." One of the girls asked. "The producers usually ask the popular contestants to come back for future shows, and I'm pretty sure they loved you. Would you want to come back and do another episode with us if they call us back?"

I thought about it for a second, and replied, "Actually, I'd love to do another episode with all of you!"

The thought of coming back on this show made my face turn bright red, but also made me excited too. They all cheered at my response and I ended up giving them my number.

"We'll call you if we hear anything!" One of the girls said.

"Hey, we also go out every once in a while to get drinks. Would you want to come too?" A different girl asked.

"I'd love that!" I said, as I slung my purse over my shoulder and sauntered off set in my heels.

I headed straight to the office to get to work on the article, still wearing the ridiculously small red dress, high heels, and lingerie. I had a deadline and I wanted to finish the article while I was still on a high from the earlier antics. It was late in the afternoon and I was the only one in the office. The light clicking sound of my keyboard was the only noise in the room, until the side door to my office opened. It was Marion, and she looked shocked when she ran her gaze up and down my body.

"Wow! Going out later?" She asked with a smirk.

"No, I just got in!" I replied with a smile. "I want to finish up the article on that game show from earlier."

I could tell my outfit still confused her, since it was something completely out of the norm for me.

"Well tell me, how did it go?" Marion asked.

I didn't know how to even begin explaining this to her. I just said, "You can read my article in tomorrow's edition of the Gazette, or you can tune in tonight on channel seventy-five and see for yourself!"

12