Accidental Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife gets gangbanged after she runs her mouth!
8.9k words
3.97
40.7k
26
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2002

Nebraska

"Una, dos, tres..." Said the stereo.

"Una.. dos... tres..." Repeated Cassy.

"Cassy! Can you turn that off!" Said a very frustrated Bob.

After having quick bite to eat, they searched for the Interstate that would take them to Nevada. Bob was certain that he was lost.

The streets that were once adorn with an abundance of American flags were replaced by broken windows and the flags from the Axis of Evil. Bob even spotted a burly man on a motorcycle with an angry grimace, this was a terrible neighbourhood!

After several intersections with the street lights out, Bob was exasperated.

"Don't take that tone with me!" Cassy snipped. "It's not my fault that YOU got lost!"

Bob adored his wife with all his heart, so much so that he supported her in all her endeavours, especially in achieving her romantic fantasies, but he was at his wits end!

"Cautro..." Said the stereo.

"Hey!" Yelped Cassy as Bob ejected the CD. "Why did you do that!"

"I can't focus!" He yelled to his petite black haired wife. "I can't find the I666!!"

Cassy snatched the CD, then dug around for her CD player, all the while she shouted obscenities at her husband.

"You are an idiot!" Declared Cassy loudly. "I bet the I666 a figment of your imagination!"

Bob withered under the barrage of insults as she called him out on everything from his inability to drive to his inability to satisfy her in bed. He long ago confessed how this line of nagging aroused him greatly. Even though he was starting to get hard he was unsure if she were actually mad.

"I don't even know why I sleep with you!" She said starting on a new line of put-downs when she saw the smoke. "Uh... Bobby, what is that?"

Smoke started billowing from the hood of the car, it didn't look good at all. The smell was even worse! Cassy covered her nose and shrieked. They passed by a basketball court with several men playing to finally stop around the corner.

Although they were in a very urbanized area, it was very quiet. Bob put the car in park, then shut it off.

"Bobby?" Cassy asked looking around. "Where are we?"

Bob shrugged back at his wife saying, "I have no clue."

He got out to prop the hood of the car up, a large puff of smoke erupted before finally dissipating.

"I don't like this Bobby!" Shouted Cassy out to her husband.

Bob stood dumbfounded unsure what to do. He glanced over at his wife in her tight blue mini-dress. They had left her parent's home and were headed to Las Vegas before returning to Washington State.

Somehow between switching highways they got lost in some mid-west concrete jungle! It resembled something from Detroit's worst neighbourhood than a mid-west paradise.

"I'm going to ask those... uh men for help..." Bob said, "maybe they can direct me to a pay phone."

"Fine!" Exclaimed Cassy as she put on her headphones then grabbed a fashion magazine from the back seat.

Bob started walking towards the men then stopped himself. He could tell that he was moving about like a man searching for a lost golf ball. He'd seen enough TV shows of urban life that he'd appear as prey.

"Rojo, Azul..." Came from the car.

Bob needed to clear his head, there were too many distractions. Leaning forward he picked up some grass, then standing he let it drop. He watch it fall, then judged the wind speed. Feeling centred he strode forth like a man underpar approaching the green.

"Pontis procul!" Shouted the tall and lean man with the brown and reddish skin.

The ball went into the hoop, the two other men hooted in Joy.

"Good shot!" Called out the very muscular brown man. "I would have used nimus longe."

"You would!" Teased the first man as he recovered the ball.

"This game doesn't make sense!" Said the lone white man of the trio.

"What not to understand?" Said the muscular man. "Get the translation, get an extra point."

The white man bounced the ball a couple times then sighed loudly.

"But why Latin?" He said perplexed.

"Cus that white ape over yonder needs the practice." The tall lean man said. "His Latin is as about as good as Charlemagne!"

The two black men chuckled as the lone white man tried to figure out why a dude with a Latin name didn't speak Latin.

"Ugh..." Grumbled the short white man.

"Shoot the ball man!" Cried out the muscular man before saying. "Terrible lizard!"

"I got this!" The short man declared.

"I bet you do!" Teased the taller man.

"Dinosaur!" Cried out the short man as he launched the ball, then watching the ball he cried out, "Nothing but hoop!"

The two black men watched the ball bounce off the rim in a terrible miss. They pointed at the net, then at each other before collapsing on the ground laughing deeply.

"What's up?" Asked the short man confused. "Dinosaur... terrible lizard?"

"Yo C!" Said the taller man wiping his eyes. "We tricked you good!"

"What?" Said the baffled little man.

"Yeah!" Said the large muscular man. "We fooled you!"

The smaller man threw a mini-fit until his friends regained their composure and their feet!

"So check this out C," said the taller man, "the Greek word would have been deinos sauros."

The short white man did not look impressed.

"Yeah," said the larger more muscular black man, "in Latin you coulda said vae lacerti."

The tall man patted his small friend's shoulder as he spoke. "Or horribilis lacerti, don't sweat it."

"Tell me again why I'm friends with you two?" The short man asked getting a laugh from his friend.

The tallest of the three spotted someone approaching, he shot the smaller man a glance. It was his cue to change the music from classical to the mix CD. The old school tunes kept away undesirables, but this clean cut stranger seemed anything but.

Bob entered the ball court with the three men. The first black man was tall in a fade black and red basketball jersey with large angry bull on the front.

The second black man wore a tight shorts and a loose tank-top that displayed his big arms and strong shoulders, Bob was no fan of the more physical sports, but he knew he what a boxer looked like.

The final man was taller than Bob, but short compared to the other men. He had brown hair. His build was just like Bob's, in that it was average.

Bob took a deep breath before he spoke. "Pardon me gentlemen, I have a big favour to ask of you."

"Verde, armillo..." Said Cassy.

Bob taped on the window causing his wife to scream.

"Why are you trying to scare me!" Yelled his wife.

"No!" Bob said. "Turn off your CD so you can hear me."

Cassy uncovered an ear as she spoke. "I'm not going to lose at poker because I can't follow a side-conversation. Now where is our tow truck?"

"I still need to find a phone booth." Bob said.

"Bobby! What were you doing for the last ten minutes!" Complained his wife.

"I befriended some... um... locals, they say there's a phone booth nearby that works!" He explained to his unamused wife.

"So?" She said. "Go call!"

"So..." Bob said slowly as he thought. "I didn't want to leave you alone."

Cassy frowned then crossed her arms.

"I also left my wallet in the car..." He said wiping sweat from his brow.

"Fine," She said undoing her seatbelt to get out of the car, then pressing play on her CD player. "Verde... verde..."

Minutes later as the crossed the basketball court Bob was shaking with nervousness. Cassy however was oblivious as she worked on her Spanish.

"Negro... Negro..." She said loudly as she attempted to get the pronunciation.

"What she say?" Said the muscular man who ceased playing ball.

"Cassy..." Bob whispered, but was unheard.

"Negro..." Cassy said. "Negro."

"Yo!" Yelled a tall black man. "Shut that bitch up!"

"Cassy..." Bob begged jiggling his wife's elbow.

Cassy shook Bob loose, then rewound her CD.

"Amarillo... Negro..." She said.

The short white man grabbed the basketball and threw it at Bob. It missed. All the while they shouted at Bob and Cassy.

"Yo man!" The tall reddish-brown man yelled at full volume. "Control that bitch before I do!!"

"Cassy..." Bob tried to say but the words were merely a feather in the wind.

"Negro... Negro..." Cassy said louder as she felt she had the pronunciation.

The shouting from the three men got louder as they approached. Bob held his hands out as he attempted to calm the angry beasts around him to no effect.

The muscular man got up into Bob's face calling him names. Cassy seemed not to notice the approaching melee. The short white man went left but Bob checked him, the tall man went right and finally caught up with Cassy.

"Negro..." She said, then "Ah!!"

The tall man had gripped her by her long black hair and held it on an angle making it difficult for her to stand. Terror filled her eyes as she took in the scene!

She could see Bob was all red faced as the other two other men each gripped a wrist. He struggled, but lacked the muscle to resist.

Lording over her was a tall black man with an angry bull on his sports jersey. He did not look impressed.

"So bitch, what you got to say now?" He spat the words down on her.

"Uh..." Cassy mumbled, she had no idea what was going on!

"Bitch I didn't hear you!" The man yelled jerking her hair.

Cassy fought to stay on her feet, she tried to hold his hand with hers.

"Cassy apologize!" Bob screamed.

Cassy's mind raced! She thought they were Being robbed! If an apology is what they wanted, then she was prepared to give one. She looked at the two brown men, and the one white one, she assumed they were upset with her pronunciation.

"I'm sorry!" She said as the man snapped her head back again. "Lo siento mucho!"

The man towering over her seemed to have gotten more upset. Despite the violence Cassy found herself perversely aroused by it all! She had no attraction to Latino's and non-white Hispanics, but had flirted with many to make her husband jealous.

'Perhaps...' She thought to herself, 'I can fix this all with my new found Spanish skills.'

"What are you saying BITCH!!" Yelled the man down at her.

"I'm trying to say..." Cassy said catching her breath to yell, "NEGRO!"

The two men holding Bob yelled 'oh hells no!' and 'oh no you didn't!' While the man over her jerked her hair more forcefully.

"Wrong answer bitch!" He roared. "We is going to teach you a lesson in RESPECT!"

Cassy could feel her vagina throbbing at the man's touch, however she was done with this game. His accent didn't sound Spanish, nothing was making sense. She was ready to leave.

Having grown up in a rural setting, Cassy knew how to handle men who didn't keep their hands to themselves. She brought her high heel covered foot back, then dropping her weight she swung forward.

Her foot should have gotten the tall man between the legs, but having grown up in Detroit, her assailant knew all the tricks hoodrats could dish out. He stepped back, turned at the waist and used Cassy's momentum to flip her up onto the his shoulders.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" She cried out as she was now as helpless as a lamb on a Sheppard's sweaty shoulder.

In her upside down world all she could see was Bob resisting poorly as they he was lead into the building nearby after her.

"Bring him to 16D!" Shouted the taller man. "I have the key to it."

"Quit struggling or I'll carry you too!" Said the muscular man to Bob.

Bob stopped in his tracks, confused by the words.

"Fine!" The man declared as he lifted a screaming Bob onto his shoulders.

When Bob was set down it was in a living room of a sparsely furnished apartment. There was no sofa, just several mattresses strewn about the room with old wooden crates for tables.

'Clean ashtrays, and coasters?' Bob remarked to himself, this had gone from scary to weird.

Bob stared open mouthed as the tall man set down a very upset Cassy. She was as feisty as ever as held up a fist in anger.

"Get out your purse bitch!" Exclaimed the tall lean man.

Cassy almost swung her fist in anger as she replied.

"You carried me here!" She yelled. "Did you see a purse... ow!"

The tall man slapped her face so fast Bob didn't see it. Cassy brought a had to her face to massage the sting. The other men stood around slightly amused at her yelp of pain.

"Bitch!" The tall man stated. "If I wanna hear you to speak I'll take my cock outta your mouth first."

Bob could see Cassy fuming in silence.

"You!" The man barked out pointing at Bob. "Git out your wallet!"

Bob tried to shake his head no, but the man slapped him too!

"Ah!" He cried out not seeing the hand that struck him.

"Do as he says Bob!" Begged Cassy, then screamed, "Ow!"

The man had slapped her other cheek. Bob rubbed his face it sung but didn't hurt.

"Bitch!" The tall man ordered. "I'll tell you when to speak!"

Cassy nodded in sullen understanding as Bob got his wallet out.

"Here you go." Bob said holding it out with a shaky hand.

"Fool!" Barked the man. "I don't want your money!"

Bob and Cassy exchanged a glance, if they weren't urban junkies looking for money to buy a quick fix? Then what did they really want?

The tall man looked to his two comrades as he spoke. "Give the man a dollar!"

Bob could see the worry in Cassy's face, but hadn't figured it out himself.

"Shit T!!" Exclaimed the muscular man. "That's my last dollar!"

"Do it!" The tall man told him.

The muscular man mumbled something about a double double as he gave a confused Bob a buck. The tall man turned to the other white man in the room, staring him down until he too produced a Washington.

"T, what's this dollar nonsense for?" Asked the short man in a very clear Ohio accent.

"C, we is payin the man to use his whore!" The tall man said with a very long toothy smile.

Bob took the second dollar, then the third from the tall man. He had already put away his wallet when he heard the words.

Cassy placed her hands on her hips defiantly as she spoke. Bob could see that her twice slapped cheeks had returned to their previous colour.

"Nuh-no!" Cassy stated. "I cannot be bought and sold-ow!"

The tall man had slapped her so incredibly fast that Bob cowered to protect himself.

"I ain't paying you to talk." The man said icily. "C-man, hit the tunes! Bitch! You better start dancing!"

The short man hit play on the boombox, filling the room with loud classical music. Under the angry stares of the two black men he switched it to a techno song with a good dance beat.

Bob could see Cassy baffled at this, she expected to be gang-raped, not paid three dollars to dance in a nice smelling apartment. Almost in unison the three men sat down, then started to clap.

Cassy seemed to have forgotten her kidnapping and blows to her face as the music took possession of her body. Bob liked how his wife danced, she always drew a crowd, even at their wedding everyone circled them and clapped as he tripped over his feet and she amazed them all.

This time Cassy didn't let down her four-man audience. She started with a strut with her hands on her hips, as if she were marching down the runway at a modelling show. When she stopped in front of Bob she gave him a dirty look then turned around smartly to return to their capturers.

Halting back in the circle of men she did a slow rotation in one spot running her hands up and down her body. Her blue mini-skirt clung to her tight petite frame. Bob always admired his wife's calves, they were so well sculpted.

The men at first were silent observers, clapping with faces not revealing their thoughts. Bob however could see the change as his wife's dance got more alluring. The men started shifting in their seats, it was as if her dance had soothed their anger and caused the blood to flow elsewhere...

It was apparent to all that Cassy was eating up the attention like a pregnant woman with a plate of pickles and ice cream. She started to tease without saying a word. She winked at the tall one, then pushed her ass out at the short one.

When she hiked up her skirt to show more of her vanilla white skin to the muscular one the music suddenly stopped.

"Bitch!" Roared the tall one on his feet. "I ain't told you to strip."

Cassy was not used to being submissive to any man. Bob watched her stand her ground defiant as before. He also noticed that she didn't speak.

"I told you to dance!" He barked out so loud the ash trays rattled.

Cassy had her hands out in a calming gesture, to no avail. The man was a cooked kettle, ready to boil over with scalding water! She didn't want to get burned, but it was too late.

She started to dance again in one spot, even without music it was a hypnotic movement. Bob shifted in his seat, his wife had by-passed the logic centre in his brain to communicate directly with his boy-bits.

"Whore! You done dancin now." The man commanded in a tone that didn't allow for negotiation. "Hands on the wall!"

Bob's head hurt as he tried to follow the urban vernacular being used. At times when the three men spoke to each other it was a mish-mash of French, Spanish and Italian, but not really any of them.

"Surgere." The tall man said softly to his compadres. "nunc nobis ad diem festum."

The muscular man stood up. The short one seemed to be thinking deeply then gave up on it to stand as well. Bob and Cassy exchanged another worried glance.

Cassy was initially hesitant, but did as her tall captor bid of her. Although he stood in a relaxed posture, his flexed muscle told the truth. He seemed more the panther ready to pounce than a mildly aroused observer.

The three men approached Cassy blocking any avenue for escape. Bob stood up from his corner, adjusted his trousers then cleared his throat. He was blinking ceaselessly in a vain hope it could stop the unfolding situation.

The tall man shot him an angry look; Bob slunk back down into his corner.

Cassy looked over her shoulder at Bob, her pupils had narrowed as her anticipation grew. The tall man moved closer to Bob's bride, then placed a hand on her hip.

The petite woman nearly leapt to the ceiling, her fright was that strong.

"Whore!" He said softly into her ear. "You ain't seen nuttin yet."

The room was silent aside from the deep breathing of the five people. The deepest and loudest breaths were coming from Cassy.

The tall man's hand slid down her body to her ass. Bob could see his wife shivering under his touch. The man's hands were large with powerful fingers that sank into the blue fabric. A moan escaped from Cassy's mouth.

The tall man withdrew his hand, raising it in the air. Bob stared unblinkingly at that hand. His mind told him to get up, grab Cassy and go! He however was enthralled as Cassy shivered with anticipation. He didn't want to admit it, but deep down he wanted to see what would happen next.

WACK!!

Was the sound of the hand landing on Cassy's tight posterior, she yelped like a puppy. When her hand came down to massage her ass the man spoke up.

"Whore!" He snapped. "Put that hand on the wall."

Cassy mutely brought her hand up to the wall. Her timing was perfect; as his hand came back down!

WACK!!

His hand landed upon Cassy's other ass cheek. She tried not to make a sound, but it was of no use. Bob could hear her yelp of discomfort from the other side of the room.

The blows started at a steady pace, then increased in speed and volume. Bob felt useless as the men stood around his wife getting spanked.

Cassy looked over her shoulder at Bob again. Shame and humiliation was all over her face matched his own. He saw in her eyes something else, something darker, her pupils had grown vastly.

Her yelps of discomfort seemed to evolve into moans, Bob thought he heard pain in her voice, but there was more to it.

WACK!!

"Oh!" She cried out.

The three men shifted more on their feet, Bob could see how their clothes no longer seemed to fit any more as they adjusted themselves. Bob knew that he was much more uncomfortable, but being seated it was not noticeable.