Accidental Dick Pic from Dad Pt. 01

Story Info
A mistake turns into some unconventional father-son bonding.
4.4k words
4.74
102.4k
155

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I consider myself straight 'n all, but I can't stop looking at this dick pic of my dad. Like, what the hell?

It was a complete accident. I was just starting to get high on some weed in my college dorm, when I received a text notification. I unlocked my phone, opened my messages and then BOOM:

Dad: cum n get it.

Below his text is a photo of his junk. And you know how I know? Cuz I see his fucking wedding band tattooed on the hand that's holding his penis. And he's clearly laying down on the quilt my mom made for him years ago. It's a nude pic of my dad.

He, of course, immediately texted me back just moments later, once his folly dawned upon him.

Dad: fuck Micky. that wasn't supposed to go to u SORRY!

Mom's name is Mindy, mine is Micky, so he must have been meaning to flirt with her, and was rushing through his recent texts and WHOOPIE-DAISY!

Of course it's not for me! Oh my god, he's gotta be so embarrassed, haha.

What am I supposed to say back? Anything? Pretend it never happened?

Minutes go by.

Dad: sorry again. I feel like an idiot!

I keep returning to the picture for some reason. His erection is hanging out of his boxer-briefs. And his left hand is pointing it toward the ceiling. It's some high-resolution, close-up shit. I can see some stray pubes trying to climb out with the dick. And the ridge that lines the circumference of his head. I see faint red veins pumping blood and the darker skin-ring marking the removal of foreskin at birth.

Damn, I'm stoned, checking out my dad's package. What?

It's just all there in front of me. And it's a good-looking dick I've come to realize. Like, something I'm sure the ladies appreciate.

Like, something my mom probably enjoys.

Time passes.

Dad: I can't believe u hav a pic of my dick (blushing emoji).

Ok, Mick, it's time to respond and let your dad off the hook. He's clearly agonizing about this.

I'm just sitting on my beanbag, about to text him back, when I notice that somewhere in the mix of thinking about my mom enjoying my dad's decent-looking penis, my own piece of meat has apparently grown to full length.

Well, look at that.

In a moment of impulsivity and impaired judgment I decide to level the playing field and put him out of his misery.

I hastily whip out my dick, take a snapshot, and text it to him.

Me: there we're even. it's all good (peace emoji) (wacky face emoji).

Ahhh! Oh my gosh, I immediately regret it, haha. I've got a big anxious smile on my face.

That was dumb as fuck! Shiiiiit.

But also kinda funny.

Yeah, it's fine, he'll think it's funny. I did it to be funny. And he'll probably feel relieved and'll be able to let it all go now.

After all, my dad's an easy-going guy. A blue collar worker with only a high school education. No pretense. Is down-to-earth. Has a good sense of humor - potty humor like mine. Like, we laugh at farts and people tripping on shit. I know it's stupid and immature, but, well, we have that in common.

He let me drink beer with him at like 16, which was also kinda cool. Gives advice without being pushy. Is flexible with me just sort of doing my own thing and figuring life out without steering me into some pre-planned storyline.

Within seconds he replies.

Dad: ur an idiot just like ur dad.

Ok, cool, he's taking it in good stride!

And probably feels less humiliated now. And I feel better, too, I realize, as I exhale in relief.

I pause for a moment. And because I'm in a special mood, I choose to continue the joke.

Me: stupidity is not the only thing we share in common apparently (buck-toothed face emoji).

It's true, though! We both have a nice-sized penis.

Dad: ur welcome.

I smile and take another hit from the joint. Pull up my phone and just keep scrolling up and down looking at each of our dicks in comparison. This shouldn't be a big surprise, obviously. I'm his son. And, sure, because I'm 20 and he's 46, there are some differences I notice.

Such as: he's got more of a belly compared to my toned abs. His fingers showcase the memories of decades working outdoors as a landscaper. And my taste in underwear is a little sharper.

But the meat is the same more or less. Even inclines a little to the left.

I figure there's nothing more I need to say to him, so I end up looking up some amateur porn videos of two dudes fucking the same chick, ejaculate into a dirty sock, and zonk out.

A couple days later I'm out drinking at some house party down the street. Walking through the crowd toward the restroom, feeling a pleasant buzz. Slam the bathroom door a little louder than I mean to, and glance at myself in the giant mirror.

You're looking good tonight, man. My emerald green velour short-sleeve shirt is looking really nice over my tattooed arm.

I pull my pants down and flip out my dick.

And slap it around from left to right, just enjoying myself for a minute.

I step to the toilet and start pissing. I'm watching my soft dick spray into the bowl, drawing a circle in the water with my stream.

When a bad idea pops into my mind:

I'm gonna fuck around with my dad.

I take a snapshot of my flaccid penis pissing and send it to him.

Me: cum and get it.

Again, the moment after I click 'send' I wish I had never sent it.

Fuck!

This isn't normal father-son stuff, Mick. You're taking this to a different level, ya see, cuz he accidentally sent you his dick pic. But you, dumb, drunk bastard, intentionally send a nude pic to your dad just now.

But he'll be in on the joke! He'll think it's goofy. I'm peeing for chrissake, it's not arousing. It's stupid.

We're dudes. This is harmless.

Dad: not really thirsty, but u might want this tho

Below his text is a POV pic of his lap on the toilet with some actual shit floating in the water in-between his legs. His dick is just hanging softly over the edge of his crotch. Dark pubes mixed with gray are in a jumble above his dick.

I crack up aloud. You sick fuck, oh my gosh, that's your fucking poop, man!

A long-ass turd. He's disgusting!

But hilarious. A wide grin is stamped on my face.

Me: ur disgusting (nauseous face emoji)

Dad: (gif of some maniacal cartoon cracking up)

That night I took a shower and jerked off to the thought of my dad eating my mom's pussy out. I don't know why. It just really turned me on that night.

I imagine him coming home after work, having dinner and a beer. And showing her thanks for a great meal by hoisting her up on the kitchen counter and just diving into her pussy. Slurping around in it, while his hands fondle her hips and tits.

Her knee lifts up, gyrating against his face in ecstasy. I then imagine him pulling out his good-looking penis, MY penis, and ramming it into her - back and forth. Imagining filling my mom with my dad's dick and also being filled by it. I switch between each role as my hand pumps by cock ferociously.

I watch my wet semen shoot across the tub, on repeat, and land in the draining water. Squirt, squirt, squirt.

With the edges of my toes I push the chunks along so they go down the drain. And then exhale heavily.

The following Saturday I had dinner at my parent's place. We mentioned nothing of our text conversations.

Dad was wearing his AC/DC t-shirt and Dickie's baseball cap. Acting like his normal self, thank god.

I have a couple beers with my family and then drive back to my dorm.

And receive a new text.

Dad: wanna nightcap?

Below is a photo of his dick resting atop his cupped palm holding a puddle of his cum.

Oh my god you're bad, dad. He's taking this joke to new heights!

How am I supposed to top that?

Dude, I can't believe my dad just sent a pic of his cum. That's bold!

I zoom into the picture and see the redness of his erection and the whiteness of his sperm. It's kinda weird seeing his semen. I don't know - cumming into a hand just seems like something only adolescents do. As if older adults are only spilling their seed in their partner's holes. But, of course, that's bullshit. People jerk off at all ages.

I love masturbating and I love that my dad still enjoys it.

But how am I going to respond?

I then decide: I'm gonna take a pic of my jizz floating in the middle of my tongue, haha, pretending that I took his nightcap. He'll think it's hilarious. Maybe kinda gross, but I'm gonna do it. Who cares?

I start stroking in my computer chair. And without thinking about it, I just stare at his cum pic while tugging at my cock. Wondering what my dad was thinking about when he was working his meat in that photo. Imagining him excited to send another photo to me, like it's some kind of thrill.

I'm so hyper-focused on his photo I can practically smell the sweat from his balls and odor from his semen emanating out.

I'm hard as hell and in less than two minutes I'm shooting stream after stream into my hand. A little more than I had planned!

It drips off the edge of my palm. Damn, a little wetter than I was hoping for!

I slurp it up into my mouth and let it rest on my tongue, being careful not to swallow any.

I hastily grab my phone, aim it, open my mouth wide and stick out my cupped tongue.

Snapshot. Send.

Me: sure.

My seed flows down my throat.

Dad: thats just wrong

Me: whatever man you sent ur shit lol

Dad: i don't know what ur talking about (devil-smirking emoji).

Me: (eye roll emoji)

Dad: (laughing emoji)

A couple weekends later I was staying at my parent's place. That Sunday was my dad's birthday. The moment I arrived I gave him a bottle of his favorite whiskey. He loves whiskey. Saturday evening he was out mowing my grandma's lawn, so I decided to sneak up into his bedroom while my mom was watching a movie in the family room.

I find his pillow on his side of the bed. Pull out my cock and start jerking. This weird game we've gotten ourselves into is kind of a blast to be honest. It's been a fun, bonding experience so far. Taboo as hell, for sure, and definitely something I would not openly share with most people I know, but... whatever.

I'm a weird guy. And so is he. Fuck what people think. It's funny.

I pull down my shorts a little to expose my ass. I lift my leg and start rubbing my taint on the edge of his bed as I continue stroking. I like rubbing my hole on things when I masturbate. Right when I put more pressure against the edge I get the signal that I'm about to erupt.

I quickly flip up his pillow, aim my dick, and shoot into a puddle under his pillow. Take a snapshot with my dick next to it and send.

Me: left a birthday gift for you (birthday cake emoji)

Oh fuck, is he actually gonna be mad? Maybe I took it too far. I basically just dirtied up his resting place.

I hurry back down to the kitchen to grab a soda and wrestle through my worries.

Text notification.

Dad: little bitch! revenge is imminenttttttttt

An hour later I'm in the basement watching TV on the couch, feeling sleepy, when I hear the side door slam.

Dad must have returned. I don't hear him moving around too much. Maybe he's doing shit on his phone or something. A few minutes pass and I get a text notification. Then hear footsteps go up to the second floor.

Dad: to remember me.

It was a picture of his dick next to a puddle of his cum in my shoe!

Dude, I gotta put my feet in there! A smile grows across my face.

I send him a gif of someone flicking someone off and sneak up the basement stairs quietly to grab my shoes.

A wet glob of creamy goo is clumped together at the bottom of my shoe, indeed. Jesus Christ, dad.

Fucker.

I pull the shoe up to smell it.

Yeah, that smells like some fresh cum.

Instinctively, my finger pokes the snotty surface and presses down. I bring my finger to my tongue to taste, shushing away voices telling me 'don't do it'.

My tongue swipes across my lips.

Hmm...tastes like my own cum.

Dude, you just tasted your dad's jizz. That's kinda crazy.

My phone dings.

New message.

Dad: for real tho, wanna nightcap? we can break into that whiskey.

He's referencing his dirty nightcap text, haha. No nude photo with this text.

I do want to drink.

Me: sure

He meets me in the kitchen and pours us each a shot. He's wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and some casual sweater shorts, in his bare feet. Probably what he was wearing when he was mowing my grandma's lawn, since his shoulders show a little sweat shine on them. I look at his hand and think about how it was holding his cum in a nude pic just days ago.

And how he was erect and whacking off for me less than 15 minutes ago.

"Mom's in bed reading, about to fall asleep, but I'm not even close to being tired yet."

"Me neither."

We play gin rummy for a few drinks in the basement while listening to his Pearl Jam albums. I share about my past semester in college, he talks about his job and the recent medical shit going on with his knee. We talk about recent sci-fi films and shows we've been into and end up just chilling on the couch watching random Youtube videos and movie trailers.

I've come to really appreciate spending quality time with my dad, especially this past year. His best friend had to move back to South Carolina to take care of his aging mom, so my dad's been kinda lonely, I think. Doesn't really have someone to dick around with the way you can with a close buddy.

And I'm so close to bringing up our stupid texting game. Ya know, just to air it out, but the words never come out. A commercial for hot dogs appears, even, and I could so easily tie in a joke about our game here.

But I don't. And he doesn't mention it either.

Every now and then I glance at the bulge in his sweater shorts. He's sitting just inches beside me.

Is he even wearing underwear?

I've seen his penis so many times now it's easy to picture the way his dick must be curled up underneath right now.

And then he asks:

"So, what kinda porn are you into?"

Whoa. That's kinda bold. But, I guess we've been pretty bold about some stuff recently, so maybe this isn't too far outta left field. I'm into lots of shit, but I don't know which direction to go, so I take the safe route.

"I don't know. Like, normal shit. Pussy. Tits... fuckin' pussy. Grabbing tits. You?"

"That, for sure, totally. You've probably heard of bukkake, right?"

"Yeah, dudes taking turns ejaculating on a chick?"

"Yeah. That's been my jam recently. Is that weird to you? Are you into it?"

"No, yeah, it's cool. Not super familiar with it, but I know what it is. Ain't nothing wrong with a little weird shit. I got no judgment," I laugh.

"Yeah, porn's supposed to be weird. Cool if we check out some?"

"That's cool." I'm feeling buzzed, afterall, and am having a good time.

I pour myself another shot. He slides his cup toward mine in a gesture to top him off, as well.

He casts his porn from his phone to the TV and turns down the volume.

Dudes stand around a woman on her knees as she takes turns sucking on cock after cock. Fondling themselves as they wait.

This hungry bitch is slobbering over a bunch of strangers' dicks.

My penis starts growing.

Dad turns off the table lamp, leaving the TV as the sole source of light, and spreads his legs a bit wider. I see his little knee hairs poking out from his sun-kissed skin.

I adjust my crotch in an attempt to hide my emerging boner.

"Good, huh," he inquires.

I blush. Oh my god, he knows I'm getting hard.

But of course I'm getting hard. That's what porn does. It's here to create boners.

And my dad is in the mood to have a boner, and I'm here for the ride.

"Yeah, it's all right," I smirk.

I see his bulge grow in his sweater shorts, stretching along his left thigh. It's so obvious and erect and he knows I can see it clearly. But his legs are wide as hell, almost touching mine.

He glances at my lap. And in a soft voice, he commands:

"Let's see the junk in your trunk I gave you."

He's seen it before, right?

And we're watching porn, right?

So why not?

I flop it out. And let it thud against my belly.

I'm staring down at my penis, moving it around a little, like it's a toy.

And suddenly recall the taste of his cum on my lips.

I slowly glance at his aroused lap then back at mine.

Whip yours out, I command with my mind.

He reveals his erection and points it toward the TV. It actually looks a little thicker than mine now that I'm sitting here next to him.

"Yours is thicker I think," I say as I straighten mine out so we can have a clear look.

He grabs his dick tightly with his right hand and gives it a firm squeeze. And then swiftly stretches his left hand and grabs mine tightly, as well.

Gives it a few clenches and let's go.

"Nah, I can't really tell. You tell me."

My dad just grabbed my dick like it was nothing. And is prompting me to do the same to him.

I place my hand around his hard-on while my other hand remains on mine.

Whoa, this is strange. I'm just holding my dad's dick. And I become so aware of the warmth of his hard-on, and the softness of his skin.

His pubic hair is brushing up against my wrist.

Jesus Christ, haha, what the fuck?

I give my dad's penis a couple slow squeezes.

"Feels bigger," I say while keeping my hand on his penis.

For a moment probably longer than I should, then let go.

"Still basically identical, though," he reassures.

"Yeah."

We both watch the woman take another guy's cock in her mouth.

"Ever gone down on a guy? Or had a guy go down on you," he asks.

My heart starts beating a little faster.

"Nah, neither."

Dad smiles.

"You have," I question aloud.

He takes a sip of his drink.

"A couple times," sets the glass on the table, "forever ago."

This whole time we're talking we're both taking turns watching the video, then giving a little contact, then checking each other's junk out, and then looking at our own parts.

"For real?"

"Yeah. Me and an old buddy fucked around with the same girl together and then just ended up doing shit with each other one time."

"Whaaaat?"

"Yeah. I mean, it was a fun period in my life altogether. This was before I was dating your mom."

"That's crazy."

We're both playing with ourselves while we talk and watch porn.

"Was actually kinda good at it, too."

"For real? How do you know? Did he tell you?"

"Pshhh, he didn't have to. He was hard as fuck and came in my mouth within minutes."

"Oh my god."

"And he told me it was fantastic," he smiles.

"You're crazy."

"Not really. It was exciting. It's just a penis. We have 'em and we like our own, right?"

I look at my dick.

"Yeah."

"Others have nice-looking penises, too."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Like, that guy stroking himself right next to her..." he motions to a black guy on TV, "... I'd be cool with having that dick."

"Haha, yeah, when you put it that way."

"Right? That's not a bad-looking dick, right?"

There's a moment of us not talking as we continue lazily stroking our cocks and playing with our balls.

"Hey Micky," he looks at me.

"What?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone about us playing around together, you know, like, with the phone stuff and porn stuff?"

"Yeah, promise, I got no reason to talk about it."

The bukkake video ends and starts autoplaying another one.

"So, would you ever experiment with going down on a guy," he asks.

What do I say? That I haven't really ever thought about touching another guy's dick, but that for the past couple of weeks I've been masturabting to your cock, dad, and am really enjoying being exposed here with you now?

That I wish I held my fist around your shaft just a moment longer earlier, and maybe gave it a stroke or two?

That I've been thinking about what your head would taste like in my mouth since I saw you in those sweater shorts?

12