Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me!" She demanded and gave my package a swat to get my attention.

I sucked her clit again as she road my face, grinding herself all over me. I had lost all sense of time, and when she finally got off of me my face was numb.

"That was so good!" She toyed, "you almost made me cum again." She helped me sit up and motioned something to Mike in some kind of secret sign language. "We're going into a private session, if you want to join the information is on the screen."

Mike came out from behind the camera and told me to go take a seat, a sat down in the chair Mike had been sitting in and watched as Kat slowly sucked and jerked his thick black cock. Kat sat up and told me to leave the room, I stepped out and looked back just in time to see her slipping her bra off, and I got a quick glance at her delicious tits before Mike got in the way and closed the door.

I went and laid down on my bed and listened to my sister-in-law and her husband fuck. All while dreaming about what my own wife was doing with Malik. I wondered how much longer I would have to wait until she called. How much longer would it take for my wife to have her first big black cock inside her? How much longer until she made me a cuckold. And how much longer until I get this cage off of me and finally get to cum.

About 30 minutes later Kat found me in the bedroom. She wore a small silk robe and smelled like sex. She sat on the bed and dragged her nails gently across my balls.

"It's time," She smiled and took me by the hand to the living room and sat me down on the couch. She had mirrored her phone to the TV again, and I watched my sexy wife placing her phone on a dresser and moving it around to get the right view.

"Okay..." She smiled and waved at us, "I asked him to give me a few minutes to get ready, and then to come to the room. Malik should be here in the next few minutes. Thank you, Jay. I really hope you enjoy this." She teased, and just then we heard a faint knock on her door and my heart raced as she got up to answer it.

12