Accidental Gang Rape

Story Info
They take it one step too far in unfamiliar woods.
3.9k words
4.24
116.3k
76
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is easily my most misogynistic fantasy so far. If that's not your thing, please skip this chapter.

Previously

Accidental Threesome
Accidental Bisexual
Accidental Rapist
Accidental Sloppy Seconds
Accidental DP
Accidental Anal
Accidental Gloryhole Slut

*****

It had been months since we closed down the glory hole in our basement. It had been over a year since we last saw Steve, or Jenn, or any of the others we'd occasionally brought to our married bed. My wife and I had reverted to monogamy: one-on-one, usually face-to-face, boring, conventional, regular, "normal" sex.

And let me tell you: it was amazing.

Don't believe the prudes who tell you that 100% of the time bringing another person into a couple's sex life is the kiss of death. It certainly can be, especially if you're doing it because you're bored with your partner, or feel trapped or constricted, or want out but don't have the guts to say so. If that's the case, you're doomed anyway. Bringing someone else in might prolong the inevitable, but that's all.

But if you're bringing another guy home because it turns you on to see your wife's nails dig into his ass as she has her third orgasm of the night, or if you're bringing another woman to bed because you want to feel a tongue in your cunt while you watch your husband's face as he fills your best friend with cum... well you're starting in the right place. Make some rules, find the right people, and let it go when it's over. You'll be fine.

We certainly were. Taking the complications out of the equation and getting back to basics turned out to be one of the hottest phases of our marriage so far. My cock bottomed out in her, our eyes locked, her back arched with one hand on my chest and one on her clit, my thumb in her mouth and my free hand taking a high-school grope at her tits as I pumped ounce after ounce of jizz into her pulsing pussy. That was how we'd been spending almost every night for the past few months.

Well, or some variation of that scene, of course. Point being: we went back to just the two of us after some pretty wild adventures into group/anonymous/cuckold/bisexual land and it felt like coming home after a great holiday. There's just nothing like your own bed.

--

One cool morning out on the deck, my wife waited until I had taken a full mouthful of coffee before saying, out of the blue:

"It's been too long since I've fucked a stranger."

I managed to avoid the spit-take - she can be a real jerk - but I did burn my throat somewhat.

"Should I get back in touch with Steve?" I asked after I'd swallowed and dabbed my lips.

"Steve's not a stranger anymore," she countered.

"Right," I agreed. "Well to be fair, he was never really a stranger."

"I got to know him very quickly," she said with a wry smile.

"Should we unlock the basement door and put the word back out?" I asked. "My gym friend was your last actual stranger."

"Nah, that's way too much trouble," she said. "Anyway, that's not what I meant. I just miss our old days of sex with a 'stranger'." She emphasized the last word with air quotes using only her middle fingers.

She was referring to our oldest escapade, where I would blindfold her in bed, leave the house for a while, put on a new shirt and some different cologne, then come back roleplaying an anoymous one night stand. It was sexy. She always had an intense orgasm, and the roleplay as someone new gave me mental license to try new things that we probably wouldn't have discovered we had a mutual interest in. I was pretending to be a longshoreman the first time I choked her when she came, for instance.

"Oh, okay!" I quickly agreed. "Sorry. I'm a little slow."

"It's okay. I like it slow," she said.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat in appreciation. "So do you think the old way would still work?"

"I don't know," she said. "I've been wondering. We might have ruined that with Steve."

"Yeah, sorry," I said.

"No, no!" she said quickly. "'Ruined' is not the right word at all. I'm just not sure I could, you know, suspend my disbelief as they say doing that same thing after it really was a stranger once."

"I get it," I said, though I wasn't at all certain that I did. "What about somewhere else then? A motel?"

"Or the beach!" she said.

"You've given this some thought," I observed.

"Guilty," she said.

"What about the woods?" I asked. "We could go up to Monmouth. Nobody is ever there this time of year."

"Nobody," she corrected, "except the swarthy gypsy who's going to find me bound and blindfolded and fuck me silly."

"Well sure," I said. "That guy's always around."

"Such a beautiful big-dicked jerk," she said. She reached across the gap between our chairs and groped my crotch.

"Did I hear you say 'bound'?" I asked.

"Um, sure?" she demurred.

We'd played around with some light bondage before. Like a lot of things we got into, for some reason I'd always been nervous to let her know how much it turned me on. For some stupid insecure reason, I should say, because she had surprised me with her willingness to indulge my desires time and time again.

"Helpless in the woods, huh?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Ravaged by an anonymous passer-by," I added. "Yep."

"Fuck me," she said, and pulled her boy shorts to the side, exposing her short cropped bush and dripping cunt.

I wasted no time.

--

The next weekend we went up to Monmouth State Park. We parked the SUV close to the head of a walking trail we'd been on several times. The land was flat and the ground was soft and most importantly it was completely deserted. She was dressed in yoga pants and a thin tank top with no bra. The cool fall air had her nipples as sharp as arrowheads within moments of exiting the vehicle. I stopped in the back to grab a duffel.

"Let's head down the trail a little," I said, hefting the bag.

She trotted in front of me. "Head down, ass up!" she called, and yanked her pants down, mooning me in the tiny parking pad at the trail head. I chased after her for a hundred yards or so down the trail, until we were well into the woods. She veered off the trail, through a space between a clutch of shrubs, and into a grassy space under a giant sycamore tree. I caught her there and pressed her up against the trunk. I dug my hand into her pants, clutching her firm ass.

She froze. "What's that?" she asked, cocking her head.

I heard another car on the gravel road leading to the trailhead. The road came from the highway and wound up past the four-up parking pad, and the car continued on. By the sound of it, it continued on and made the turn into the battlefield area.

"Just someone headed up to the battlefield," I said.

"Should we go farther?" she asked.

"Nah," I said. "We're out of sight here." I dropped the duffel at the base of the tree. It made a muffled clanking sound when it hit.

"What's in there?" my wife asked.

"A blanket," I replied. "Water. Gear."

"What kind of ..." she started, but then I was yanking down her yoga pants and spreading her wet lips with my fingers.

"You've been thinking about this," I said.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned as I snaked my middle finger between her lips.

"How long do you think it will take a hiker to find you and fuck you?" I asked in a whisper. I hooked my finger inside her. After all these years I knew exactly where her g-spot was and routinely abused the knowledge.

She gasped. "I... I don't know." She started to pant lightly as I massaged the slippery ridged mound on the inside wall of her cunt.

"I wonder if he'll be sweaty after a hike," I said. I was setting her up. I'd held the clothes I did yard work in the weekend before out of the laundry and planned to change into them in the car to enhance the idea that I was someone else.

"Or... dirty... and... ahhh..." She was close to orgasm, but I pulled my fingers out quickly and wiped them on her nose and mouth.

"Maybe he'll find you by your scent," I said, and scooped another gobbet of her lady-cum from her sopping cunt. This time I wiped it on her neck and collarbone, following the track my fingers left with my tongue. I savored her taste. I pulled away.

"Strip," I said.

I broke off my dominance for a while and got to work while she collected herself and got naked except for her shoes and socks. I spread the blanket out on the thick grass under the tree. I fished out the blindfold first, then found two of the fur-lined velcro cuffs and set them at the top of the duffel.

She was naked, watching me patiently. I patted the middle of the blanket and motioned her toward me. She walked onto the blanket and dropped onto her knees. I stood and pulled the blindfold over her eyes. It had two straps to keep it secure - over and under her ears. Once the blindfold was on I took the cuffs out of the bag and opened them with a loud scriiitch that seemed to echo through the thin forest. She drew a quick breath and bit her bottom lip.

I walked around her and fastened the cuffs to her wrists. They also had long velcro ties for securing them so it was a quick matter to bind her arms together behind her back. I walked back to the bag to fetch the real surprise. The metallic and hollow clatter didn't seem to give anything away.

I started at the end of the blanket in front of her, where her feet were going to be. As I started pounding the 10-inch tent stake into the hard floor of the forest she tilted her head quizzically.

"Are we camping?" she asked. I didn't answer

The ground was hard clay: easy to drive a stake into but they would take some serious effort to take back up. I worked quickly at the four corners of the blanket and was done in only a couple of minutes. By the time I was finished she had caught on to what I was up to. I went back to the bag and as she knelt I saw a long trail of grool syrup out from between her slightly spread legs and drip to the blanket. She didn't ask another question.

I took the other two cuffs from the bag, then walked up to her, facing her, my crotch in front of her face I held the cuffs in one hand and pulled the elastic band of my shorts down with the other. I leaned forward until the head of my cock touched her lips. She immediately opened her mouth wide and leaned in to take my entire half-hard cock in her mouth. I held the back of her head as she lapped her tongue back and forth on the underside. I held her tight, nose to my pubic bone, as my cock hardened. She took a deep breath in through her nose as I reached my full length and pushed into her throat. I held her for another 10-count, then thrust into her willing throat once, twice, three times.

I pulled away quickly as I felt my cum rise. My balls drew up but I didn't bust. A pearl glob worked its way up my shaft and emerged from my cock as I worked to keep from ruining my orgasm. Once I had it under control I wiped my cock on her face. She licked up as much of my premature cum as she could reach with her tongue.

I moved around behind her and untied her arms. I grabbed her hair and pulled, forcing her to lie down.

"Hold your arms out," I said. We weren't all that experienced with bondage, but we'd fooled around enough for me to know that it made us both much hornier if she "helped" me tie her down. She obediently veed her arms out, spread above her head.

"Now your legs," I said after I'd lashed her wrist cuffs to the stakes at the head of the blanket. She spread her legs slowly and I got to see her wet lips stick to each other for a moment then part like a flower. A drop welled up and dripped down to her asshole as I fixed the cuff around her right ankle. I pulled hard on the line connected to the cuff and stretched her out until I could tell she was at the edge of discomfort. I repeated on the other ankle then returned to the bag for my last two items: one of her lipsticks and a new bottle of lube.

I emptied the bottle of lube on her mound. It dripped into her crack and completely coated her. I resisted the urge to smear it around for now and just let her experience the cool wetness on her most sensitive parts.

"See if you can tell what I'm writing," I said. In broad capitals I slowly wrote "FREE" just above her navel and "FUCK" just below. I then moved to her thighs and drew a long slow line from each of her knees up to the pool of lube wet at her crotch, then capped them with an arrowhead.

Then, careful not to touch her anywhere else, I extended one long middle finger and lightly brushed her exposed clit. She gasped and thrust her hips up. I pulled back but didn't break contact. She moaned and kept thrusting slowly up toward my hand. I rewarded her with slightly more pressure, then more, then another finger, until I was massaging her slippery lubed clit between two fingers. She came, hard, and arched her back as much as she was able to in her spread-eagle restraints. I rewarded her with two fingers deep in her cunt that I held until I felt her stop clenching. I dragged out a double finger full of lube and her juice and wiped it on her face.

Without another word I stood and walked away. I could hear her panting lightly still as I exited the small clearing and emerged back onto the walking path. I made the short trek back to the car, where I made sure to slam the door hard so she could hear. I started the engine and revved it a few times, again to make sure she heard me. I put it in gear and drove back the way we'd come, back to the previous parking spot about a quarter-mile away.

When I got back to the parking pad I shut off the car and trekked back into the woods. My plan was to head parallel to the road until I hit the clearing, just so she wouldn't hear me coming back down the same path I left by. Anything to enhance the illusion that it wasn't really me coming back to find her.

I hiked through the thing scrub and light forest in my jogging shorts and sneakers. After ten minutes or so I started to get nervous that I'd passed the clearing, that I'd somehow lost my orientation and missed it. It should not have been more than a five minute walk, but through the woods it was hard to judge distance.

I picked up the pace and turned left, back toward the road. I would pick the road up and just head back to the parking pad and the trail. That wound up taking longer than I'd thought as well. I was basically crashing through the brush when I finally found the road. It had been more than fifteen minutes and my wife was going to be pissed as hell, and probably no longer horny.

When I emerged on the road I realized that I'd overshot. I looked back toward the direction I'd driven and saw the original parking pad about a hundred yards back. I'd missed the clearing entirely, probably by heading too far off the road in the first place. My heart leapt into my throat when I saw another car parked there - a purple-colored Crown Victoria with what looked like 22" chrome rims.

I jogged back toward the parking pad, telling myself that the clearing we'd found was still off the trail and not likely to be discovered by accident. I was there in a few seconds and turned off down the trail.

My heart fell from my throat and went ice cold in my chest when I heard a long muffled "AUGHHHH!" from the direction of the clearing. Shit! What had I done? I started sprinting down the path. It was only a few dozen more yards to the small break in the brush where we'd found the clearing. I pulled up and was about to crash through the brush when the sounds that were reaching me started to sink in. It was a low panting, interspersed with a long guttural moan - my wife's signature prelude-to-orgasm sound. Instead of crashing into the clearing I slowed and parted the bushes, trying to calm down and slow my breathing. I emerged from the bushes twenty feet from where I'd left my wife staked to the ground with "FREE FUCK" written on her.

There was a very heavy black man propped up in a more or less downward-dog pose between my wife's legs. His hands were to either side of her hips, improbably supporting his upper body mass as he fucked her. He thrust his flabby ass as he pounded his cock into her with a wet slap, slap, slap of his belly fat against her spread cunt.

There was a short but muscular Hispanic guy with a t-shirt and no pants standing to the side. He had the largest cock I'd ever seen in person. His cock was hanging low, halfway to his knees but still engorged, shiny and slick with lube and sex. A long string of cum clung to the end. He was breathing heavy still and leering at the scene in front of him.

There was a skinnier black guy on the other side of the clearing, naked from the waist up and pulling up a pair of oversized boxers and shorts. He adjusted himself and picked up a shirt from the ground and pulled it over his head, then turned back toward the others.

And there was my wife where I had left her, bound at the ankles and wrists, silent now with her head bent back and her mouth open in a silent "O". Her thick breasts and tummy were splashed with pearly globs of cum. I could see some on her cheek and chin too. She was drenched in sweat despite the cool fall air. I could see the veins in her neck and arms as she strained against the stakes. She let out another guttural scream and started twitching in a whole-body orgasm.

The fat guy froze and his buttocks started to clench; he was filling my wife with his cum. He thrust one last time as she relaxed and sank down into her restraints. He lumbered up off of her. His cock pulling out of her and his girth separating from her sweaty thighs made a thick slurping sound. Without a word he stepped back and picked up his clothes and started dressing.

The Hispanic guy knelt above my wife's head, straddling her from above. He took his cock in one hand and swung it at her, slapping her hard on the left cheek with a loud smack. He rounded and swung back the other way to dick slap her on the right but she anticipated it and turned her head just as he struck. She opened her mouth and gulped at him, taking the head and half the shaft into her as he swung it at her. She practically inhaled him as she lifted her chin and deepthroated his huge flaccid cock.

"Jesus, puta!" he said under his breath. He pulled out of her and wiped his cock on her hair before standing.

The other two were buttoning up. I slunk back into the bushes a few feet and crept silently to the side of the opening, crouching down behind a thick section of brush. After a minute they approached the trail and squeezed through the break in the bushes. The big-dicked chulo was last.

I waited until I heard the car start, then came out from my hiding spot. My wife was still panting lightly. The cum on her breasts and around her nipples was starting to dry and crust up some. Cum and lube leaked freely from her swollen pink labia. Every few seconds she opened her mouth and craned her neck one way or another, as if seeking out the next cock coming her way. As I got closer I could see that the blanket between her legs was soaked from where she'd squirted as she came. Her mound and pelvis was covered in spunk and fat guy's pubic hair that he'd left behind. Her right nipple was bright red and hard as a diamond, and there was a bright red hand-shaped welt on that breast.

"Hey," I said very, very softly as I stood beside her. She drew in a sharp breath and turned her head toward me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she whispered throatily. She bent her head back and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as far as possible. I took her cue, dropped my shorts and crouched over her spreadeagled body upside down, my face at her breasts and my chest brushing her outstretched tongue. I got hard as I licked the cum from her breasts and belly on my way down, and as I sunk my cock deep in her throat I buried my face in her gaping cunt and sucked up the load three strangers had left there.

12