Accidental Incest Pt. 01

Story Info
Sister gives in to her lust for her older sister.
2.1k words
4.38
43k
52
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

I was laying in bed with my boyfriend John. We were naked and just finished having a marathon encounter of sex with each other. Perspiration dotted both our bodies and I was still breathing hard from the intense orgasm he just gave me. My pussy was still wet and I could feel his semen slowly drip out of my swollen vagina.

He was sucking and licking my left nipple in an attempt to get it to respond to his touch. The man was insatiable! How could he want to have sex again? He just finished filling my pussy with his semen for the 5th time and still he wanted more.

I couldn't blame him though. I was in my prime at 35 years old. I stand 5'4" and weigh 118 lbs. I have short blonde hair and dark green eyes and a slender body. My breasts are an even 36c with quarter size areolae. I have a flat stomach and a gorgeous looking pussy as he calls it.

"Your body is made for sex, Susan." He often tells me.

I look down at him and say, "You are insatiable John. From the stories my sister has told me of her past sex life, the two of you would probably set the sheets on fire with your combined lust...if you were to ever have sex together." I then giggle as I feel his fingers worm their way inside my wet slit once again.

He takes his mouth off of my nipple and looks up at me and says "How is your sister Janet doing since her divorce last year?"

"She's having a hard time. She hasn't dated anyone since her divorce and she seems really lonely. I worry about her all the time." I told him.

"Poor thing, she probably masturbates a lot, huh. What do you think she fantasizes about?" He added.

"If I had to guess I would probably say she fantasizes about you." I said and giggled some more.

"Why do you think that?" He asked.

"Well, ever since I told her about the two of us last Spring, she talks about you all the time. She has asked me for some very specific details about your cock and what kind of lover you are and things like that." I sighed as his fingers began tracing circles around my clit.

"Yeah? You told her about us?" He inquired.

"Don't sound so excited! It's just talk and besides she would never do anything with you because she knows how into you I am. But I do wonder." I told him.

"You wonder what?" He asked as his fingers slipped inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck John, ungh, I can't believe it but I want you inside me again. Just take it slow." I urged him.

He got on top of me and slowly slid his thick cock all the way inside my sloppy wet pussy. He began a slow in and out thrusting of his cock and I gripped his arms each time his cock pushed into my cervix.

He looked at me and said again, "You wonder what?"

"I wonder what sex would be like between the two of you...Oh, god, I love this cock...I wonder if I could stand watching you make love to her...Deeper baby...I wonder if she would get as wet as I do when we have sex...Harder!...I wonder if,...oh god! Deeper! Oh Fuck! Yes I'm almost there!...if you could make her feel as good as I feel now...Fuck! John! You're keeping me on the brink!...I wonder what your cock would look like as it thrusted in and out of her wet pussy....Oh Fuck, gonna cum!...I wonder what your cum would taste like as it dripped out of her wet pussy...Fuck Yesssss! Oh Fuck, I'm cummiinngg!!!!!!!!" I cried out as an intense orgasm ripped through me.

John fucked me savagely after I peaked. He hammered my swollen pussy repeatedly until he drove his cock in deep once more and blasted yet another load of semen against my cervix. And I heard him whisper, "Oh yeah, I'd like to see that." As he grunted with each ejaculation inside of me.

...

The following Friday, Janet had John over for dinner. I was living with her now and it was nice that my guy joined us for dinner. She made a pot roast and mashed potatoes and carrots. Janet is a really good cook and the food was really tasty and we both commented on how great everything was.

After dinner we went into the den and drank wine and made conversation and we all started to get pretty tipsy. I have a low tolerance for wine especially and after 5 glasses of the stuff, I was too buzzed to stay awake and went upstairs.

The following morning, I had such a hangover. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen and made some coffee. Janet was already there sipping a cup of joe. So I poured myself a cup and joined her at the breakfast table.

I looked at her and said, "So how did it go after I went to bed?"

"It was good. John is so nice and we talked about his work and he asked how I was doing since my divorce. And since I was buzzed I told him the truth of course. That I was miserable and was unsure about dating so we went into my study and got online and he helped me create a profile on a dating website." She told me.

"You did? That's awesome Jan! That's a first step. Good for you." I told her happily, but still groggy with my head pounding.

"Yeah, and I already got a few likes and some messages." She added.

"See? I told you! That's great news!" I encouraged her and grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

She smiled and almost gushed, she was so excited.

"I have to tell you something though. While John was helping me with the profile, he reached over to press a key on the keyboard and his hand connected with my breast." Her face reddened.

"I'm sure it was just an accident, right Jan? I mean you both were buzzed. Right?" I said.

"Uh-huh. I thought so too. But when it happened a second time, I wondered if he was coming onto me." She said honestly.

I didn't feel any jealousy which I found was weird.

"So did something happen?" I asked her in a quiet voice. I was hoping for a confession but praying that she wouldn't give me one.

"No, nothing happened, but I really wanted it to Sue. I was horny. God, you know how long it's been. My nipples were hard and the brief contact made me impossibly wet. It was torture sitting there with him." She told me.

Hearing her tell me this got me moist and my mind went back to the conversation I had with John while we made love last weekend.

Janet was looking at me funny and I noticed that she had a smirk. I looked down and saw that my robe was open and she was looking at my breasts. My nipples were hard and when I looked up again, Janet was looking out the window.

"You're so lucky Sue. You have a great guy. What I wouldn't give to sleep with a guy like that!" She said frankly.

"Yeah? You want to sleep with my guy?" I challenged her sarcastically. I knew she wanted to, but I also wanted to hear her say it.

"What? No, no that's not what I meant. And I would hate myself if that ever happened. I would never hurt you like that Sue. Not ever!" She blurted and grabbed my hand in both of hers.

I looked at her and smiled and we hugged.

I broke the hug and resting my hand on her arm, I said, "It's okay, Jan. But seriously, would you if I gave you permission to?"

She cocked her head to the side and said, "Honestly? I would in a heartbeat."

"You know John likes submissive women. So you would have to let him lead." I told her.

"And where would you be?" She asked.

"I'll be watching of course and recording it." I said.

"Yeah? You like watching? Like an exhibitionist or something?" She asked.

"Yeah, why not?" I told her sardonically.

"Naw, you're just playing me sis." She giggled.

"Maybe I am and maybe I just want to see what you would say." I told her.

"And what if we really got into it? Would you continue to film it or join in?" She asked with a wink.

Now she had me curious. What would I do?

"Let's just see if you are able to seduce my guy in a way that makes him want you and then we can worry about the rest later." I told her.

"Really? Like today maybe?" She asked.

"Uh-huh. But if he fucks you, you owe me sis." I said.

...

John came down the stairs around noon. He was still in his pajamas and wearing a robe that was open. He came over and kissed me and then poured himself some coffee. He walked over to me once more and just stood there and I reached in his pajama bottoms and took hold of his morning wood and brought it out.

"Well hi there, Mr. Big. I see that you want to play." I told his cock playfully and started to stroke it with my hands.

This was our Saturday morning ritual for the last 13 months and I never got tired of it. I would stroke his cock and then I would suck on it and then we would have sex all day long. But today I had other plans for this cock.

I loved the look on John's face as I stroked him. My hands looked tiny as they wrapped around his really thick 8 inch cock. I then took it inside my mouth and when it hit the back of my throat, I took it out and kissed the head and looked up at him. I held his cock with my hand and stood up and said, "Let's not make a scene here at Janet's house." And then I kissed him and walked upstairs to take a shower.

John stayed in the living room while I showered. I toweled dry and put on a robe and began to make my way down the steps when I heard John moaning. "Fuck!" I chastised myself for leaving John hard. I took out my phone and selected the video option before I walked around the corner and there was Janet on her knees before my guy and stroking his meaty cock with both hands.

"God I love this fucking dick!" She told him. Precum oozed from the tip and coated her fingers and she licked some of it up. "I'm wet, you know big guy. You want to stretch my tight little cunt with this massive beast?" Jan asked him.

"We better not." He said and removed her hands from his shaft.

Janet didn't take no for an answer and placed her mouth over his dick and choked herself on it. John let her bob her head up and down several times before he looked at her and said, "I tell you what, you can have my dick but first I want to watch you and your sister have lesbian sex together."

"What?" I thought. "Did he just say what I think he said?"

Janet removed her mouth and said, "But that's incest!"

"That's right Jan, you tell him!" I thought.

"You're right it is, but I've seen the way you look at her sometimes. Just last night I caught you looking longingly at Susan's breasts like you wanted to suck on her nipples. Can you honestly tell me that the thought has never entered your mind?"

"No Jan, No. No no no no, NO! Tell him No dammit!" I told her in my mind.

"Yes. You're right John. I have thought that. I'm a terrible person. I know it's wrong but I love her and just the other day I caught her masturbating. I watched as she plunged her dildo deep inside herself. When she got up to take a shower, I went in her room and picked up the dildo and brought it to my face and smelled her musky scent. I then licked her juices from the dildo and carefully placed it back on the bed. You're the only one who knows I did it and you have to promise me that you will never tell her. Okay? Fuck! It would kill our relationship if she ever found out. I still get horny thinking about it though."

I turned off the video and sat down on the steps. "Oh Jan. If you only knew that I have similar feelings for you as well."

End of part 1

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers