Accidental Master

Story Info
A man interrupts his wife being mind-controlled.
32k words
4.71
68.3k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GreyBaerd
GreyBaerd
96 Followers

Synopsis - A man interrupts his wife being mind-controlled, and must deal with the consequences. How can a regular guy cope with the changes that his family goes through?

Story Codes - MC, Inc, F/M, F/F, Mult, Fetish,

* * *

Author's Note - This is not exactly a simple erotic story. Though sex and eroticism are very present, it is more 'story' than 'erotic.' This is primarily a story about love, temptation, and responsibility. Not a wife/girlfriend/family get(s) mind-controlled and happily throw sexual restraint to the winds story. Well, not exactly. I hope you enjoy the exploration! The end has a bit of deus ex machina to it, but it is more explication than driven by plot.

The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. All sexual situations within are engaged in onlyt by characters 18 years old or older. This is fantasy. Life does not work this way. The potential reader is directed to the story codes listed for this story - if any of the sexual activities or relationships are illegal in your area, do not read or download this story, as you are responsible for following the laws of your locality. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this story. Nothing in this work should be taken as condoning or encouraging any of the activities depicted herein.

* * *

It all started the night I blew the asshole's brains all over my wife's office wall. I had stopped by my wife's office to pick her up on the way home, as her car was in the shop that day. When I opened the front door, the chime didn't sound for some reason, and as I made my way down the hallway to her office, I heard her sob "No" in an oddly broken tone. Her voice ran through me like a knife to my heart -- I knew something was wrong, very, very wrong.

I'm not a large guy, as I'm 5'7" and I don't work out, so I wasn't going to just charge in and get my wife and me possibly killed in a rash act of bravado. I quietly turned around, went back out to my car and got my gun, then went back in as quietly as I could. As I got to my wife's office door, I peered around it and saw my wife... well, splayed out and getting raped from behind. Her computer desk faces the wall, so I was behind them. I didn't hesitate. I quietly stepped up behind the man, put my gun to the back of his head, and pulled the trigger.

My wife didn't move as he fell, first onto her back and then as he slid to the ground, his cock slipping from her as he did.

"Honey? Are you okay? Honey? Honey!" She didn't move at all. She was looking at her computer screen which was a swirling mass of colors and falling letters like from The Matrix, and it was like she was frozen in place. I hit the power button on the monitor and the screen went dark, the screensaver's patterns catching at my attention as it did. My wife still slumped there on her forearms.

She's in shock, I thought. I did see her move her head slightly to look at the picture of the two of us with our daughter that she kept on her desk next to the computer, but that was the only movement she made. She didn't respond when I called her.

I carefully backed up and called the police. I explained that I'd walked in on my wife being raped and had killed her rapist, but that she wasn't moving or responding. They dispatched a couple of police units and an ambulance, and told me not to disturb her.

It took about five minutes for the police to arrive, and I was escorted out to be interviewed. I'm not sure how they got Lisa to come around, but they did.

It turned out that the rapist was a co-worker, and only the fact that she was still frozen in that bent-over position with her panties cut off saved me from being taken in for more questioning and possibly charged with murder. The policewoman who pulled her out of the position she'd been frozen in said she came to once she moved her.

Lisa told them she couldn't remember any of it. She said she had no idea why I would have shot Bradley, the co-worker, that she wasn't in a romantic or sexual relationship with him, and she had no idea why she wasn't wearing her panties or pantsuit bottoms. They did take her to the hospital and did do a rape kit, but apparently while there had been penetration, he hadn't actually ejaculated. They did find her vaginal secretions on him, though. This bothered Lisa more than anything.

They assumed that she had repressed the memory due to trauma, and had her examined by a psychologist with the Sexual Assault Unit. All she could remember was the picture on her desk. So, given the circumstances, I wasn't arrested or charged, though the police were less than happy with the way I had handled the situation.

Lisa's boss wasn't too happy either, as it was his nephew I'd shot, and eventually word got around about the rape. It hurt his business, and given the situation, he couldn't really let Lisa go over it without exposing his company to a wrongful termination lawsuit that he would lose, so he had to lay off a couple of more senior employees with whom he had longer and closer connections. Afterwards, he was unfailingly polite to us both, but I suspect his family relations were cold, especially since his sister killed herself the next day. I think he'd hired Bradley as a favor to that sister, and I get the feeling there was an insurmountable rift in the family after the incident and its fallout, but that would all come later.

I got Lisa home, and took care of her for the next few days, taking those days off from work to do so. My boss was great about my taking that time -- when she heard Lisa had been raped and I was trying to be there for her, she told me I could take whatever time was needed, and wrote it off as Family Leave which allowed me to keep getting paid. Lisa was most upset about the blood and mess that had splattered all over her when she came around. She had a bunch of conflicting emotions about discovering that the man she loved had killed a man as that man was fucking her. She knew Bradley, of course, but she hadn't even disliked him -- now suddenly he was dead and she was a rape victim. And she couldn't remember it. It is a terrible situation to be in, and it happens more often than people think. Date rape drugs have devestating consequences.

I've tried to imagine what it must be like, being in that situation. She said the last she remembered was knocking something off her desk as she moved to turn to her computer to answer an email, and then suddenly a policewoman was helping her to the chair she'd just been sitting in but which was now on the other side of the office. It was then that she realized she was covered in gore and not wearing panties anymore.

She said she didn't know how to react, or how to feel. To be honest, I really didn't either. I mean, I kept having flashbacks, seeing that... that asshole fucking my wife from behind, and I also kept flashing on Lisa's voice when she'd said "No" in a tone of voice that broke my heart. There was a lot of anger that I didn't know what to do with. But for Lisa, it was almost like nothing had really happened, at least, the rape part, I mean. She said it was like going through a normal day, standing next to someone who got shot and being covered in their blood. The rest of it just didn't make any sense to her, and she was shocked, appalled, and ashamed.

That first night, she was really pretty flustered. I took her home, got a cheeseburger and hot cocoa into her, and got her to bed after she took a long shower. While she was in there, I called our daughter Jen and told her what had happened. This was Jen's first semester away at college, and she decided to come home the next day after informing her professors that she had a family emergency.

Lisa slept really hard that night, but from time to time I'd hear her mutter something in her sleep. I didn't sleep at all that night, sitting with my back against the headboard of the bed and struggling with my feelings. I'm not a violent guy, but I really wanted to punch Lisa's boss' face hard and frequently for hiring that rapist douchebag, even if he was his nephew. I was angry that he had left Lisa alone at the office with him. I was just... angry, and hurting for my wife.

The next day, Jen came home around noon, and hugged me hard when she saw me. "Is Mom okay?"

"She can't remember most of it, just coming around with blood all over her and police asking questions. She was upset about the dead body, and that she knew him. She... doesn't seem to know how to feel."

"Did he give her a date rape drug or something?" Jen asked.

"I don't know. They drew her blood at the hospital, but they haven't said anything to us," I told her.

"Hum," Jen said, acknowledging this. "How are you doing, Dad?"

I shrugged. "Mostly angry... at her boss, the cops, even God. The son of a bitch is dead, I killed him, and it still doesn't feel like enough."

Jen hugged me again, and said, "I'll go in and see her. Why don't you go have a cup of coffee or something?"

I nodded, and Jen turned and knocked on the bedroom door. "Come in," came Lisa's voice. Jen went in and closed the door behind her. I'm not really proud of it, but instead of getting coffee, I stayed outside the door and listened.

"Hey, Mom, how are you doing?" Jen asked, probably giving Lisa a hug.

"I don't really know," I heard Lisa say. "I'm really confused."

"Confused?"

"Well, I know what happened yesterday because people told me, and I was covered in Bradley's... blood, but I only remember parts of it. I feel like I should remember more, but... it just isn't there. I feel like I should be upset and angry or hurt, but... well, I just feel mostly normal."

"Mostly?" asked Jen.

"Yeah. That and... confused." Lisa paused, then said, "You're looking good! Did you change your hair?"

"No, Mom, it's just a bit longer than last time you saw it."

"Huh. Makeup?"

"No different than usual, Mom."

"Well, you are looking lovely today," said Lisa.

"Thanks!"

"I guess you've just grown into a beautiful woman," said Lisa.

"Um, thanks, Mom," Jen blushed, a bit uncomfortably. "Ah, um, well, I guess I should let you get some rest..."

"Yes... yes, that might be a good idea. Thank you, dear," said Lisa.

I backed away from the door and made as if I was just walking toward it as it opened. Jen came out, blushing and a bit flustered. "How's your mother feeling?" I asked.

"A bit better, I think," said Jen. "I think I need a cup of coffee, myself. Long drive."

"Come on down," I invited her. We walked down the three stairs into the kitchen, and I fiddled with the coffee maker, setting it to brew, and got a couple of cups. As the machine grumbled and dripped coffee into the pot, I sat down at the table across from my daughter. "Well?" I asked.

"She seems... I dunno, mostly normal?" Jen said after a moment of consideration.

"'Mostly' normal?"

"She... I don't know, there was this vibe, I guess. She said I was beautiful," Jen said hesitantly.

"Well, you are," I stated matter-of-factly. "Why is that odd?" I asked.

"Um, the way she looked at me when she said it. It was... just, kind of... off."

"Hmm. Well, she's been through a whole lot in the last twenty-four hours, of course."

"Dad, it was... like she thought I was sexy or something. She's never done that before, acted like that. It was a weird vibe."

"Um, I am not programmed to respond in that area," I said, quoting a line from an old television show Jen and I used to watch reruns of together when she was a kid.

She smiled, and said, "I know, Dad. That is one word that you can't equate with me."

"Well, that's not entirely true," I said. "I can say objectively that young men must fall for you right and left, smitten by your charm and beauty."

Jen stuck out her tongue at me, grinned, then said, "This was, um, like she meant it. Kind of like she saw me for the first time, and like I wasn't her daughter. She was kind of reaching for me, but stopped herself. It was kind of uncomfortable. It just... didn't feel right."

"Really? Hmm. I don't know. I don't quite know how to react, myself. I mean, she isn't acting or reacting like I would expect. I don't really know what to expect. Crying fits? Depression? Anxiety? Fear of me as a male? She just seems... restless. Kind of frustrated at having to take it easy. Maybe even a bit bored. It's kind of like what happened yesterday isn't important or something."

The coffee was ready, and I poured two cups and handed one to Jen.

"I don't think there's a standard way that women who've been raped have to react, Dad. She may be locking it all away somewhere in her mind. You'll just have to be patient. Either she'll remember, and have to deal with it then, or not. You'll just have to be very understanding if and when it comes out."

I nodded. "How did you get to be so wise for an eighteen-year-old?"

"I have great parents," she said with another grin. "Also, a psychology class at school."

Later that afternoon, Lisa got up and started working on dinner. I'd been prepared to order a pizza, but she shooed me out and began working culinary magic. She was done with moping around, she said, and needed to do something. I didn't want to make things any weirder, so I retreated to the living room and watched television with Jen.

At one point I looked up from Naked and Afraid to see Lisa in the doorway, looking at Jen and me with an odd look on her face, with what seemed almost a kind of loving... hunger. Then it was gone, and she went back to stir something on the stove.

During dinner, I caught that same look on her face from time to time as she talked with Jen and me as I told her about taking a week off of work and Jen talked about being off for Fall Break. After dinner, I did the dishes as they watched more television.

After the show they were watching ended, Lisa announced she was going to take a shower, and hinted that she'd like some company as she did so. Jen and I exchanged glances as she left the room, moving her cute derriere in a way that underlined the hint. Neither of us said anything until we heard the shower start.

"That was... unusual," said Jen. "Was she talking to you, or to me?"

"It kind of seemed like she was just throwing it out there, but it must have been for me," I said. "Have you seen some of the looks she's been giving this evening?"

"I've caught her making sexy eyes at both of us," said Jen. "What the hell is going on? It's kind of creeping me out! Mothers should not look at their daughters like that!"

"Maybe... maybe she's finally reacting to what happened? Looking for some kind of, I dunno, sexual validation or reassurance?" I guessed. "It is definitely worrying me, though."

"Maybe you should, um, try making love with her tonight?" Jen suggested. "Maybe that will help. Just... be careful, try not to do anything that might, um, remind her of yesterday, you know?" She rolled her eyes and scrunched her nose. "This is not a conversation a kid should have with her parent! I'm trying hard to not imagine the two of you making love, you know?"

"It's not comfortable for me, either," I said. "I..."

We both stopped as Lisa's moans and cries carried above the sound of the shower. She was obviously masturbating, and climaxing. Jen and I both blushed and looked away from each other in embarrassed silence until she was done.

"She did that on purpose," Jen said, shaking her head afterwards. "Had to be."

I took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "I don't know how to deal with this. Maybe I should call that psychologist?"

"I'll do some research online tonight, and see if I can get a phone number for you, Dad."

"Thank you, Jen," I said gratefully.

There was an uncomfortable silence again, and then Jen stood saying, "I'm going to go get started on that now, then. Have a good night, Dad. Love you, and Mom, too."

"Sleep well, Jen," I said, standing myself, and watched her go. I took another deep breath, and went into our bedroom.

I closed the door behind me, and turned to find Lisa right in front of me. "Whoa! Hi there, love! Wasn't expecting you to be right there!" I exclaimed, startled.

She gave me a sexy smile and put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss, pressing her bare breasts against my shirt-clad chest. She ripped my shirt open, sending the buttons flying, pulled me to the bed and sat down on the edge to undo my belt and pants. Once they were down to my ankles, she hopped up again, wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me down onto her on the bed. She hadn't been this frisky in years.

She actually grabbed my cock and guided it to her sex with a strength and determination that was amazingly sexy and urgent. She was very warm and wet, and in no time at all I was up to the hilt inside her, and she was moving like she was being electrocuted with pleasure. I'd like to say that I was keeping up my end of things, but I was still a bit shocked. She actually grabbed my ass and started thrusting, and it took me a moment or two to catch up!

My wife is a lovely woman, and can be fairly sexual, but this was new behavior. I mean, we normally had sex about once a week, and it was usually me doing most of the work. There was usually a fair bit of foreplay, usually with me giving her oral sex, some strokjng and kissing, and a slow, middle-aged, married-twenty-years buildup to a grand finale with at least one orgasm for her before we ever got to me being inside her.

This time, there was no real foreplay, but she had at least two orgasms before I even got close. Yes, I'm certain they were real orgasms -- I felt her pussy spasm around my cock both times. She was fevered, driven, and very definitely as turned on as I'd ever seen her, even during our honeymoon!

At one point, she rolled us over, still connected and pressed together so she had me in as deep as I could go, and she actually rode me in a position we hadn't used in years. As she did, I swear it was like she got tighter, and she pounded down with such force that Jen had to hear us clapping together, and Lisa yowling like a cat in heat. As I got close, I began to growl, and Lisa clawed my shoulders grinding down on me and taking me in as deep as I could go again. We came together, and she screamed in her passion. Lisa had never screamed before. Never. At most, she made fairly quiet moans of pleasure. This scream was loud and long and declared to the entire neighborhood that she was cumming like a madwoman. My ears rang for ten minutes afterward.

After we panted in exhaustion for a couple of minutes, she kissed me frantically and wetly for several minutes, and I kissed her back with almost as much fervor. Lisa crouched down on me, with us still connected, pressing as much of her body against me as she could, and told me how much she loved me and needed me. I said the same to her, of course, and cuddled her in my

warmest embrace.

She finally began to settle, and when she moved and we finally disconnected, I took the opportunity to get rid of the pants and boxers that were still tangled around my ankles. When I lay back on the pillows and looked over at her, she was still looking at me with huge eyes, like I was the most amazing and wonderful man in the world. That was an incredibly gratifying look, and it made me feel better than I'd felt in a very long time.

She kissed me again, and looked me in the eyes, and said "I love you" like she wanted me to know it on a cellular level.

GreyBaerd
GreyBaerd
96 Followers
123456...9