Accidental Penetrations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica ended up half on the bed, but she twisted and jumped back on him. By this time they were both flushed and giggling through the game. Finally, half sitting on his belly, Erica managed to pin his arms above his head with one hand and began ticking his armpit. Dustin, too stunned to give their wrestling match all he had, laughed and dropped the remote. But in that moment he stopped keeping his body twisted so that his cock was pointing away from his sister.

When Erica, the remote proudly in her hand, sat back down on him, Dustin felt his cock impaling her completely. So for the second time in two days his cock had accidentally penetrated one of his sister's pussies. Erica then cried out a peculiar moan of mixed pleasure and pain. And contrary to what Emily had done last night, Erica jumped off and away from him a second later. Standing above him, she looked down at his cock, all glistening with her juices. She had her hand on her mouth and looked horrified. Which was, understandably, a very natural reaction for a sister after being impaled by her brother's cock.

Reflexively she turned the tv off, the sound of the moans suddenly totally inappropriate. She looked back into Dustin's eyes, breathing hard and looking like a deer caught in headlights. "Erica, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have let you do that, I should have stopped you once I became..."

"Why were you hard?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"Are you serious?" Faced with her silence, Dustin added, slowly, "Well... I know you were curious, but I think you have a pretty good idea why..."

Erica looked at him as if she didn't understand a single word. Instead, her eyes were focused on his cock as if she had never seen one before. "What... What do we do now..."

Dustin, still on his back on the floor and still with a raging erection, was shocked to see that she was still breathing hard and still flushed. He'd had enough experience to know that it wasn't a flush from shame. It was lust. He took a risk and asked "Why were you wet?" Because she had been. A lot.

"Fuck!" she said, finally tearing her eyes from his cock to look at him. "Because you have a fucking perfect cock! Perfect length, perfect girth, nice shape, perfectly straight... Christ!" she tried to regain control of her breathing, but failed. Haltingly, she added "In fact, when I saw your cock hard earlier, it reminded me of my favorite dildo. Shit!" she said before coughing nervously. "I don't know why I'm telling you this."

The siblings stared at each other for a long moment, with Erica standing right above his cock. After a long moment, Dustin said "Where's the remote?"

Erica was startled by this question. She nonetheless frowned and grabbed it from the bed. "Here."

"Give it to me," breathing just as fast as his sister was, he grabbed it and placed both his hands above his head on the floor. Just like earlier.

The two of them stared at each other again for a long minute. Dustin's cock was twitching, overfilled with blood. He was totally unsure of what Erica would actually do until, finally, she took a deep breath and released it in one go as she jumped on him. In silence now, they feigned to wrestle again and soon Erica grabbed the remote. Saying a fake victory "Yes!" in a whisper, she then sat back once again and impaled herself on her brother's cock for a second time.

This time though, she sat back up and let her entire weight rest on him, pushing his cock even deeper than the first time. The siblings both moaned at the same time and Erica repeated her "Yes!" After closing her eyes, she opened her mouth and simply remained there, enjoying her brother's cock. Soon she placed her hand on her head before grabbing a fistful of her her hair on each side.

Beneath her, Dustin was just as transfixed by the wonderful pussy around his cock, by her breasts offered on a silver platter and on the notion that he was fucking a second sister. He sat up and gathered his legs beneath her. He then wrapped his arms around her and pushed her backwards before diving for her breasts. When he felt his older sister's nipple in his mouth, Dustin shook as he feasted.

He kissed and sucked on it before licking his way all over his sister's breast. Soon he jumped to the other and he repeated the process. Through all of this they were both silent but he could feel her pussy spasming repeatedly around his cock. After a while he pulled back and stared at the breasts he had been fantasizing about most of his life. They were glistening with his saliva and the two aureolas were engorged with blood, their nipples projecting outwards enormously.

Laughing crazily, Dustin then plunged his head between them and felt Erica pushing her breasts around his face. He was out of breath, completely flushed and grinning like a fool when he pulled back out. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that!"

"Oh, I think I do!" Erica replied, laughing with him. "You and every other guy on the planet! But now it's my turn to have fun!"

With that she pushed him back down, shifted her knees on the floor and began riding him like a bucking bronco. If he had taken Emily pretty roughly yesterday, pounding into her from behind, he was now on the receiving end of intense lust. At first he had placed his hands on his sister's hips, but soon he realized that Erica was in control. He placed his hands under his head and stared, in awe, at her body as it rode his.

Her large breasts, being rocked around wildly by her relentless rhythm, drew his eyes at first. Obviously. Her large pink aureolas, all puckered because of her arousal, threatened to hypnotize him. Soon though, his eyes left those large orbs of sweet flesh and looked lower to her rounded thighs. And soft, feminine belly. And that welcoming pussy, stretched as it was around his shaft.

As he focused on controlling his own pleasure, he saw and heard Erica's excitement growing. Like her younger sister, Erica seemed to really like this cowgirl position and soon enough Dustin saw that she was on the verge of a climax. "You're so fucking beautiful!" he whispered. Erica moaned at his words, laughed breathlessly and, twenty seconds later, exploded in pleasure.

Dustin had never seen a girl climax for so long before. Not even fake orgasms in porn movies. He didn't know if she was having multiple orgasms or was simply sustaining a single one for very long. Eventually, either because the climax was fading or because her body was exhausted, she slowed down, sweat dripping from her chin and both nipples.

As he caressed her thighs, arms, belly, breasts and face, Dustin felt that she was covered in sweat. To his surprise, she didn't really stop riding him. Instead, she just slowed down a lot. As she was gathering herself and quieting her breathing down, she opened her eyes and laughed. "That, sweet sister, was extraordinary!" he said.

"Thanks!"

"But... Can you now tell me why my cock was so... well, was such a..." his words trailed off.

"An aphrodisiac?" she supplied.

"Yes."

"Well, I've been with four guys before you. Before my brother!" she cried, shaking her head in disbelief. "And would you believe that they all had strange cocks?"

"Strange cocks?"

"Yeah... The first one was crooked to the point that it could barely fit inside me. The second one had a disproportionately huge bulbous head that was rather painful. The third was probably the most normal, but the guy was a precocious ejaculator. And finally, the fourth, Alexis..." Erica paused and looked at him with a serious expression on her face. "Swear to me you're never going to repeat this."

"I swear!"

"Alexis... Oh. I love him a lot. But..."

"Strange cock? What's wrong with it?" Dustin said, trying his best to follow this strange conversation as his sister's pussy was still writhing around his cock.

"Oh, it is straight, nicely proportioned with a beautiful head. But it's only four inches long when fully erect... Which explains why he didn't want to come here." She paused and sighed. "And so last year when I saw your cock, erect once or twice... Well, I was pissed. The only guy that I couldn't... well that I couldn't fuck had a perfect cock."

"And then you found a way to fuck me, all the while making me believe that it was an accident."

Erica was stunned by Dustin's words, but before she could do anything about it, he rolled her off of him and guided her to a new position. She was on her knees, her upper body on the bed and Dustin was kneeling behind her. Even though his big sister's ass hadn't fuelled his fantasies as much as her breasts, he now realized just how wonderful it was. Using his thick cock, he playfully slapped each of those round cheeks a few times, watching her flesh bounce.

Dustin then spat a gob of saliva on his cock and said "Get ready to be fucked again by your brother's perfect cock!" Erica began to say something, but it turned into a groan when he pushed himself in. Seeing those round buttocks pressed against his upper thighs and his cock buried into her pussy made his head spin. His appreciation for curvy, nicely rounded ass increased significantly during his first time with Erica.

As he pounded into her, watching that upturned ass meeting his thrusts, he abandoned himself and gave her all he had. Given that Erica was only moaning louder and louder despite the fact that she had bit into a huge fold of the duvet, Dustin kept driving himself harder and harder. He couldn't believe just how hard he was fucking her and how wild it was making her. After gasping in pleasure and because he needed so much air to sustain his rhythm, he felt his balls contracting. "Can I..."

"Yes! Don't pull out!" she replied, cutting him off.

If yesterday night had been his first time inside one of his sister, this night would mark the first time he had cum inside another of his sisters. It was utterly surreal, but all he could think about right now was his intense climax. He came so much that sensations of his cock rubbing inside her pussy changed! He was holding on to those lovely rounded hips of hers as he pushed and bucked against her, filling her with his incestuous sperm.

Eventually Dustin pulled back and fell against the other bed, his heart pounding as quickly as he had pounded Erica's pussy. She soon jumped on the bed next to him and hugged him hard. The two of them spoke for a while before getting up and taking a shower together. The last thing they did before parting was laughing about not having been caught, which had certainly been a possibility.

***

Little did they know that, in fact, they had been caught. By their mother. When Erica fell on Dustin's cock for the first time, she had heard her strange scream. She opened the door between their room and saw her daughter sitting on her son's cock. It froze her in her tracks. Her two children, in any other situation, would have seen the door open with her standing there. But they were both too shocked to notice.

And so Tessa had partially closed the door but had remained, fascinated and appalled by what she was seeing. When, less than a minute later she saw her daughter mount her own brother again, she had stood there, unable to tear her eyes away. And soon her consternation had given way to utterly improper pleasure, and by the time Dustin was taking her daughter's pussy from behind, Tessa had climaxed all over her hand.

As she was walking back out to rejoin the others, she felt like an entirely new world had just opened up to her. It wasn't right for a mother to think about her son's beautiful cock in that way, right? Right? But that decision will have to wait for another story.

=================================

P.S. I have many more ideas for such rather short and lighthearted stories. Do you want more of this kind of playful accidental penetrations stories? If so, let me know in the comments. If you also have ideas for accidental penetrations scenarios, let me know by sending me an email! Thanks!

12