Accidental Penetrations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers

"I am, but I wanna fuck you more. So much more."

Her eyes opened wider when he said it out loud. She was breathing quicker now as she said "Let me make it up to you. Let me apologize for being such a bitch by being the best bitch I can be. Your bitch." She then slid to the floor and knelt in front of him. Dustin's mouth was gaping open. Lily hadn't changed a bit, but it seemed like she was an entirely new person. Then again, this was very much more in line with Lily's wild side. She had never been the quiet and tame girl. This afternoon's problem was caused by her trying to fight this side of herself...

And now it looked like her own nature had won. "Grab my hair..." she whispered as she bent over his cock. The sight of his fist grabbing her hair and guiding her head opened the blood flow to the maximum. He moaned as she took him deep inside her mouth and began sucking him off.

After the shock of her reaction in the stall, Dustin had decided that if any other such accident occurred, he would pull out and run the fuck away. Now, seeing and hearing his sister devouring his cock like a succubus, her eyes looking straight into his, he knew that he would be powerless to resist. "So brother..." she said, taking a brief pause. "Do you like me like this?" She was looking at him, his cock as deep as it would go into her mouth. He nodded as pleasure flared.

Gods she was good! She was heavenly! Soon he found himself arching up against her gifted mouth. "Did Emily take you into her mouth like this?" He nodded again, unable to talk. "Was she better than I am?" This time he shook his head. He had not even believed that a blowjob could feel this good. For a few minutes Lily just focused on pleasing him and it worked marvellously.

Soon she paused again, as if to arouse him and give his cock a break at the same time. It was a mind-bending combination. "Earlier today, even if for just a few seconds, did my pussy feel like Emily's?" He nodded and groaned. A minute later she asked him "Have you ever dreamed of fucking the both us before this week?"

"Fuck yes!" he gasped, making his sister laugh.

"What about Erica?" she asked. And then, as if surprising herself with the question, she added "And mom?"

Dustin nodded, laughing at the irony Lily couldn't catch. Lily grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed it pretty hard, all the while continuing to work her magic. Her lips, tongue, inner cheeks and even the back of her throat... Such a perfect storm of feelings! "Ever had anal sex, dear big brother?" He froze at her question but his eyes opened wide. "Ooooh... Never?" she cooed. Dustin remained silent, letting her erroneously believe that he hadn't. She continued nonetheless "But you'd like to? Right?" he nodded. "Well then. I know how to make you accept my apology. Not tonight though... as I scream a lot when I get a cock or a dildo up my ass. But soon. I promise."

Dustin wondered why he was not already filling his sister's throat with his sperm. He guessed that her chokehold on his cock had something to do with it. In any case, he thanked her amazing skill. When she suddenly released the base of his cock, he felt a surge of pleasure unlike anything he had ever felt before. He had no idea where Lily had developed such skill, but she was clearly more experienced than her twin sister.

"My turn!" she suddenly said.

Lily then stood up and pushed Dustin on his back on the bed. Any notion that he would eat her pussy with her on her back with her legs opened vanished in seconds. Instead, Lily climbed over him and pretty much sat on his face. He wrapped his hands around her slender thighs and she bent forwards slightly and grabbed his head with her hands. And then she pulled his head up against her pussy.

Dustin had never been dominated like this in bed. But as he began eating her pussy, the taste strikingly reminiscent of her twin, he realized that he liked that. Even if left completely unattended, his cock was still twitching against his belly. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and simply went with her movements, her preferences.

She guided him with a few words as they stared into each other's eyes. It was a wonderful sight as he was seeing her round breasts from below and her beautiful face just above. But the long look they shared as brother ate his sister's pussy was almost as wonderful as the act itself. Almost. Dustin knew his sister was in complete control and, once again, couldn't help comparing her with Emily. They were physically almost identical and even psychologically as well. But in bed, they couldn't have been more different!

Dustin drank deep from his sister's pussy, glad of the break this position was giving to his cock. He wanted to say a few words, but she just kept grinding against him and he simply went with it. Fire in her eyes as she stared at him, Lily whispered "You're going to make me cum, big brother!" She shook her head violently, making her hair whip around. "How do you like that? Having your sister's pussy ready to explode into your mouth?"

And then she arched herself upwards, pushing her breasts out as he felt her trembling. She never released his head and he just kept pushing his tongue against her. After a few spasms, Lily pulled away and was giggling uncontrollably. "That was amazing!" she moaned as she sat on the bed next to him. Still breathing very quickly, she looked at his turgid cock and grinned. "Oh yes, now to take care of you!" she said, grinning like a fox. "Open your legs," she said.

Dustin didn't know what she had in mind, but just followed along happily. Lily lay herself completely above him, her thighs closed between his opened ones. Lifting herself with one arm, she guided her other hand between their bodies. She pushed his cock downward until its tip slipped between her thighs. Those thighs, as well as her pussy, were by now drenched with her juices and so everything slipped easily.

For a moment Dustin thought that his sister would try to slip his cock inside her despite the strange angles, but she had something else in mind. Lily placed one of her ankles over the other and lowered herself upon him. Instead of penetrating her pussy, Dustin's cock slipped deeper between her thighs and pussy until it emerged on the other side. And then Lily rose again. She was fucking him with her thighs!

This was something new for him and he soon realized that thigh fucking was way underrated. He had often tried to make an ordered list of what he liked best. Pussy, mouth and tits had long been his preference. But yesterday his mom's tits had made him rethink it, and a few minutes ago Lily's blowjob had prompted him to think again. And now this! This heavenly move his sister was gracing him with! Christ!

He didn't know if it was the position or if Lily's small but firm thighs, but the pleasure was incredible. And very different than a pussy, blowjob or titjob. Her creamy thighs on two sides and her dripping wet pussy lips on the other... Once again the Bermuda triangle was a source of pleasure for him. His hands were now on his sister's perfect ass as it rose and fell, and as his mind began to drift into a barely conscious haze of pleasure.

At one point, Dustin didn't know just how long they had remained in this position, he startled when Lily said "What's next, mister?"

"A thousand years of this!" he croaked.

"Hmmm. Glad to learn you like this. But I want that cock of yours inside my pussy... Your choice."

"Reverse cowgirl." he blurted out.

"Ooooh. Wanna look at my ass, right?"

"Christ, yes!"

"And what about my asshole?" she added as she squeezed her thighs harder together.

"You little succubus!" he breathed.

"Soon my dear, soon."

After that she kissed him on the lips and lifted herself away from him. Standing above him, letting him enjoy her immense beauty, Lily then slowly turned around. Staring at her ass as she lowered herself slowly above his cock, Dustin asked "When we'll... When you'll let me fuck your ass, will I be allowed to... to..."

"Kiss it?" she asked in a sultry voice. "Of course... Anything you want."

This was unbelievably wonderful! But now Lily was squatting over his cock, holding it upwards against her lips. "Ready for this big brother? Ready for your sister's pussy around your shaft?" He just moaned as she lowered herself completely. And rode him. Hard. Dustin grabbed a second pillow and just lay there, staring at the amazing ass swallowing his cock with ease.

For a long moment he didn't even touch her at all, letting her do all the work. But soon the temptation became too great and he grabbed her two cheeks with his wide opened hands. "Oh the perfection!" he thought. Lily lowered her knees on the bed, changing the angle. Shen then placed one hand on her ass and then, to his delight, touched her asshole with a fingertip. "Looking at this, brother?"

"Christ! You're a fucking wet dream coming alive!" he said, briefly remembering his accidental anal with Niemira.

Lily laughed before pulling her hand away and riding him faster. For the next few minutes Dustin watched in awe as her perfect little ass pummelled him into the bed. Her small waist, long golden back and thick black tresses flying everywhere, Lily was joy made flesh. Between two panting breaths, Dustin said "Turn around..." When she did, he asked her to put her feet on either side of his head.

It was now Lily's turn to be puzzled and obedient, but she did it anyway. Before she could do anything about it Dustin sat up and grabbed her ass. Pulling her up against him, knowing that she was flexible enough, he stood up with her in his arms. A few steps later he pressed her against the outside wall of his room and remained there for a moment. "It's my turn to pound into you, my dear sister."

She was laughing, her mouth opened by pleasure, as he began fucking her. Her arms were around his neck as she carried part of her weight. The position opened her pussy like none other before and Dustin felt his cock going even deeper than in the reverse cowgirl. Much deeper. "Fuck!" she cried. "You're longer than I thought! Damn!" she moaned, biting her lip.

Dustin didn't reply. By now he was just a well-oiled machine pistoning in and out of her relentlessly. It felt ridiculously wonderful. Even if he had spent the last week fucking different women with different sexual styles and intensities, this crazy sex with Lily was something else! They were both covered in sweat by now, shaking with pleasure.

Lily gasped when he pulled out and let her legs fall back to the floor. She stood in front of him, confused for a moment until he turned her around and grabbed her arms. Doing what he had seen in a porn movie a few months ago, Dustin grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. He then pulled her shoulder back and crossed his own arms behind her until he managed to grab both her arms.

Lily was now arched backwards and completely locked in place. He pushed her legs together before moving his own on the outside. After a few moments of trial and error he finally felt his cock slipping in her pussy and he arched himself into her. By now Lily's head was resting backwards against his shoulder as he began fucking her. A second later he pushed her body against the wall, utterly trapping her there.

When he had first seen that position on the clip, Dustin would have been ready to swear that he would never find a girl daring enough to let him do it. And now he had. Instead of complaining, Lily was clearly enjoying this. She was groaning, her guttural and animalistic grunts of pleasure going straight into his ear. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she kept repeating between her groans.

Dustin could feel her round ass being smashed by his strokes and soon realized that Lily was so far gone that he had to support her weight. Soon enough she climaxed again as her knees gave way completely. Dustin was grinning as her climax triggered his. He was breathing like a damned steam locomotive but as his climax peaked he was afraid he'd be unable to contain his scream.

Luckily for him he finally managed, but never in his life had he felt such a powerful climax. He was filling his sister's pussy with his cum and soon enough he felt his balls slapping into the overflow. In his arms, Lily alternated between complete decompensation and rigid breathing-stopping pleasure. He gently released her and they both reached the bed to collapse there. A minute later they both began to laugh. "Looks like we both had something to get out of our systems!" Lily said. As they snuggled closer together and sleep was calling them both, she added "We're not going to be disturbed. Emily was warned that if I did't come back, she would sleep in Erica's room."

"Hmmm. So you knew this might happen?" Dustin asked.

"I think you may have figured me out, by now. I so dearly wanted to and was afraid of it at the same time. Afraid of me I think." After a pause, she said "Are you afraid of me? Of this intensity?"

"Afraid?" Dustin asked, turning to kiss her lips. "Oh no. I think I've just become addicted to it."

She kissed him back and settled in even closer to him as they both fell asleep.

=================================

P.S. I have many more ideas for such rather short and lighthearted stories. Do you want more of this kind of playful accidental penetrations stories? If so, let me know in the comments. If you also have ideas for accidental penetrations scenarios, let me know by sending me an email! Thanks!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers
12