Accidental Size Effects Ch. 01

Story Info
Pills have some unexpected side effects. Mom needs to help.
3.9k words
4.36
105.4k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tmochi
Tmochi
150 Followers

All characters are eighteen or older.

I'm Rylan, I am eighteen and I live in a modest home in Texas with my Mom Janice (37) and my Dad Jack (42). I'm about 6ft tall, brown hair, blue eyes with some pretty good muscle mass. I weigh about 165 pounds and like to work out as well as play sports or outdoor activities. With no particular favorite. I love them all. Unfortunately, something happened recently that changed my life forever.

About a week ago I was in a terrible skiing accident in which I ended up breaking my leg, badly. Doctors told me there's a pretty good chance I would never walk again. The only realistic way I would be able to walk again was surgery, but it turned out I was fairly allergic to almost every anesthesia agent. There was also no way they'd ever be able to conduct the surgery while I was awake, as even a slight jerking motion could potentially ruin everything. This wasn't an option when conducting an expensive surgery. Which was the other problem. Our family wasn't exactly wealthy. We weren't poor, and our house was pretty big (around 3000 sq ft), although we did live in Texas which isn't necessarily as desirable as LA.

I tried to hide it, but I was torn. I loved long hikes, sports, and especially skiing. Knowing I'd be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life didn't sit well with me. I looked everywhere, emailed every doctor and company I could. But all the answers were the same. Except for one. That was recommended to me by a bit of sketchy doctor from Brazil. It was a stem cell company that specialized in supplements. The company was a startup so the name 'Lerck Research Facility' didn't seem familiar to me, but it didn't need to. I was desperate. They sent me a short email that read "We believe that we have a solution to your problem. Our innovative stem cell supplements will completely heal your leg within 6 months. With very little to no major side effects, and we'd be willing to send them to you free as one of our first test trials. If any major side effects occur Lerck is obligated to pay up to $20,000 in health damages. The choice is yours." I couldn't believe it. As suspicious as I was this seemed like an utter miracle and agreed to give it a try.

~~

About a week later the pills arrived at my parent's house and I was thrilled. My parents on the other hand were not. I never explicitly told them I was going to try supplements. I only suggested it, and once they arrived at the front door I grabbed them before my parents noticed. I knew they wouldn't be too happy once they found out. I was able to convince my Mom, but my Dad just seemed overly stubborn for no reason.

"Do have any idea about these potentially horrible side effects?" Jack aggressively questioned.

"No, but it's my last resort, and it's already been proven. I'm just sort of refining it for them." I argued, although not entirely sure if I was right, and more just hoping I was.

"Can you not at least wait? I don't understand why there is such a rush. I thought you could wait a couple of months..." Jack said, despite not understanding almost anything about my current situation. I never really understood why he was so concerned about me all of sudden. He never really seemed to care about our family since I was a kid.

"No, I'm supposed to get amputated, but doctors have delayed the surgery, and without anesthesia, I'd almost rather die." I annoyingly stated. My Mom and I have probably told him that at least 10 times this past week, but it never seems to sink it. I honestly doubt he cares about me, but that reminded me. "Even if there are bad side effects they'll pay me up to $20,000 in damages." Suddenly his expression changed.

"Well, if you're so sure they'll help I guess you can try it for a couple of weeks," Jack said, in a much more uplifting tone.

"Glad you can agree honey," Janice chimed in.

"Thanks, Dad. I need to keep my hopes up if I'm ever going to walk again." I stared at my leg. It was in a special cast that was supposed to 'preserve' my leg. Not entirely sure if it did. It made it ache, but that could just be because it was so messed up.

~~

Before I went to bed, I swallowed one pill, prayed to God despite not being religious, and went to sleep. When I woke up I didn't notice any explicit change, but then again it was my first day. Except for my morning wood which was a bit unusual. I hadn't had morning wood in a while but didn't think much of it. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door.

"You ready for breakfast hon?" Janice asked in her usual warming voice.

"One-second Mom!" I quickly rolled to my side "Come in!"

"You alright Rylan?" Janice was always very caring.

"Yeah, Mom, just a bit of a stomach ache. Might be a minor side effect of the pill, but other than that I'm fine" I lied, but no harm done I thought.

"Alright sweetie, enjoy the meal, hope to see you on your feet soon." Janice smiled then left.

I sighed then tried to go to sleep after I ate, but my morning wood didn't seem to want to go down. So I decided to jerk off for the first time since the accident. It took longer than usual, but I guess it's been a while. There was also a bit more cum than before.

~~

A few days went by and I was feeling a bit better in my leg. However, one of the side effects (at least I figured) was morning wood and a lot more erections than normal. When I woke up Friday morning about four days after my first pill I noticed something. My morning wood seemed to be a bit bigger. Pleasantly surprised I reach for my drawer and pull out my measuring tape. I measured my penis top to bottom at 5.2" inches, Which surprised me since the last time I checked I was 4.7" inches. Admittedly it had been at least a month or two since I last measured, but that amount of growth didn't seem right to me. It was aching a bit so I guess it's time to jerk off again.

~~

Another few days passed and I was feeling even better. My leg almost didn't hurt anymore, but I definitely couldn't walk. The morning woods didn't stop. Again I thought my penis looked bigger. No, I knew it was bigger. I pulled out the measuring tape and measured exactly how I did a few days ago and I was 5.8" inches. It was growing! Excited as I was I had my thoughts both good and bad. What if it becomes deformed? What if it doesn't stop growing before my leg is fixed? But I pushed those thoughts aside due to the fact of how horny I was. My loads were also getting noticeably bigger, but nothing too out of ordinary at least compared to porn.

"Honey, can I come in?" Janice said as she knocked.

"ONE-SECOND!" Shit, I rolled over to my side and faced the door with the blanket covering my penis. I was still hard as a rock and wanted to keep jerking off. "Okay, you can come in now!"

She opened the door and walked towards the bed. As she walked, I started noticing how beautiful she was. Large hips, skinny waist, silky blonde hair, hazel eyes, pretty face, and that her boobs were pretty big. Maybe a C cup? I wasn't sure, but I sure loved how firm they looked as they bounced on her chest.

"Bad news Hon. Dad won't be home for a while to help take care of you. He has another business trip, and this one is supposed to last over a month because he's flying to Thailand." Janice sighed.

"Seriously? Didn't he just have one that lasted over two weeks?" I wasn't exactly happy.

"Yep, He's' a busy man," Janice said.

"Hope it's for a promotion he needs one." I tried to be sincere, but it was hard for me to wish good things for him.

"Me too. Me too sweetie." Janice left, and I got back to jerking off.

~~

Two weeks passed since I started taking the pills, and my penis had grown considerably. I measured 6.5" inches Wednesday and today was Monday and I was up to 7.3" inches. These pills were magic. My leg was feeling perfectly fine and I was able to hop around a bit on my other leg. The pills didn't seem to have any side effects except for my penis and libido. I was jerking off almost twice a day and was cumming a lot. Almost enough to fill up a small cup I found out. Using kleenexes was getting a bit too messy. I was also eating more than usual, but only by a small amount, my Mom didn't even notice. One thing she was bound to notice was my erection, but thankfully she always knocked so I was safe for now.

~~

Another week passed and nothing seemed to be slowing down. I was now quite an impressive 8.4" inches. It also took me over 30 minutes to jerk off compared to the 5-10 minutes before I took the pills. My balls had also grown to keep up with my penis. They were about the size of golf balls and fairly heavy. The top of my penis was also starting to get a little redder. Jerking off was also becoming a bit of an issue as I had to at least two times a day or my penis would start to ache. Mid-jack off I got a knock on my door.

"Sweetie, I think it's time for another sponge bath. Are you ready?" Mom asked at the door.

"Is ten minutes okay? I just have to go to the washroom." I said in a panic

"Alrighty hon I'll be back in ten," Janice said as she left.

Shit, I got to hurry. I thought I frantically jerked off. Recently my Mom had come to mind as I jerked off. Despite watching porn on my phone she came to mind a lot. I mean, she was the woman I had talked to in person for over a month, and all the other girls I texted on occasion were just friends. None of them were as gorgeous as my Mom. She was just more developed and you could argue maybe not as pretty face she still looked better than ninety-nine percent of the hottest girls I could think of, including porn. Once I finished jerking off I came into a glass and dumped it in the toilet. There was a lot more cum than last week as the cup was pretty full, although a small cup which was about 150ml. Right as I got back into bed my Mom knocked.

"You ready now buttercup?" Janice asked.

"Yep, you can come in now Mom," I told her. She walked, looking pretty as ever carrying a bucket, clothes, and a sponge. "I was able to wash my privates so you don't have to do that," I exclaimed before she even started a bit worried.

"Alright good, that'll save me some time." Janice smiled at me.

"That tickles!" I said as she cleaned under my armpits. I wore only my underwear, but that wasn't necessarily able to hide my new tool. Although, it just basically looked like I was hard when I was soft now. Sort of. By the time she was cleaning my feet, I was already getting hard again. "It's okay I can do the rest." I blurted out.

"Are you sure honey? The feet will be the hardest part for you." Janice was concerned.

"Just do my left foot, I'll be able to my right leg," I said, thinking of how I can get her to leave as soon as possible.

"Alrighty, sweetie if that's what you want." She finished my foot and got up.

"Thanks, Mom," I said as I grabbed the sponge trying to hide my growing hard-on. She stared at me a little awkwardly for a second. "It's okay you can go now Mom. "she snapped out of her trance.

"Alright sweetie, see you later." Janice left in a bit of a hurry.

Yeah, she might have seen it, oh well I wasn't that hard anyway. No big deal. Time to jerk off.

~~

It's been a month since I've started taking the stem pills. Today was the first day I was able to put a bit of pressure on my leg for the first time since the accident. Holy shit! I was stoked, but that wasn't the only thing that changed. My penis was now a staggering 9.7" inches long with massive balls. It was a pain to jerk off too as it usually took about 45 minutes. My loads were also huge and I either needed a big cup or had to use the toilet.

~~

Another week had passed and things weren't slowing down. I measured 11.3" inches before I went to bed. Damn. I woke with another massive morning wood sticking straight up, but I was still pretty tired so I dozed off back to sleep. When I woke up again I heard a loud gasp sound then footsteps. I looked towards my door as I had left it slightly open. Shit. Mom had seen me fully hard for as long as I can remember. I shouldn't be too worried. I mean what's the worst that can happen right? I needed to jerk off anyway. Which took nearly an hour. Luckily shortly after I finished my Mom knocked on my door.

"Can I come in?" Janice asked.

"Yeah," I told her. She walked in with food and put it on the table beside my bed and left. It felt a lot weirder and more awkward than usual. Normally she would kiss me or ask how my leg is doing. I just hope this doesn't hurt our relationship. I'm sure she'll be over it in a couple of days anyway. Or maybe just think it was some kind of hoax. I don't know.

~~

Another two weeks passed and I was feeling mostly great. I could sort of walk on my leg, but it remained in its cast and would hurt if I put too much pressure on it. I was almost able to go back to school but didn't want to except to see my friends again. Doing homework from home was much better in my opinion. Especially because I got less, probably due to pity from my injury. As for my medicine, I was nearly halfway done with my supply of pills. My penis now measured 13.6 inches and seemed to be slowing down, but still. WHAT THE FUCK? It was massive and nearly impossible to hide even when soft. I also started to realize how girthy it was but, didn't have a way to measure, but let me just say for the record it was thick. Really thick. My balls were also massive and almost the size of baseballs. No joke. It also wasn't funny that it took over an hour to jerk off, and my loads were absurd. I needed to use the toilet every time and would cum just as much, or even more than I would piss some days, and I drink quite a lot of water. Not to mention I had to jerk off over three times a day minimum. Which was a lot even for an eighteen-year-old, and it starting to become a pain in the ass. Three to four hours of my day just went to porn. I then realized that I might need some help. Or at least a second opinion. I emailed the company that sent the pills and didn't even get a reply. Frustrated, and wanting to talk to someone I started thinking. Since my Dad is still away from his trip, my last resort is my Mom. I finally decided on what I was going to do. I left my room and walked down the stairs for the first time since the accident.

"Rylan is that you!?" Janice yelled. She was reading a book on the couch in the living room.

"Yeah, Mom! The pills are working, but they seem to have one major side effect..." I explained to her.

"Seriously baby? Is it bad? You seem fine." she seemed a bit worried.

"No, but it's concerning. I think you should have a look at it." I said in a solemn voice.

"Alright sweetie what is it?" Janice asked

"I think it's best if I show you in the washroom," I told her.

"Uhm, alright." Janice had a bit of a worried look on her face, as she followed me to the washroom. Once inside I immediately sat down on the toilet. I was already getting hard just thinking about her seeing it. Which surprised me. I usually don't have these kinds of thoughts about my mother.

"Alright, promise me you won't leave." I pleaded to her.

"I promise," she quietly said. Her eyes were starting to bulge.

"Here's the problem." I pulled down my sweats and underwear revealing my massive 13.6" hard-on. I was even leaking a bit of precum from the tip already.

"Rylan!" she gasped, "Oh, no-no-no. Oh my..." She couldn't stop staring.

"Is it okay?" I asked. Not entirely sure why.

"I mean... It's BIG, but I don't..." She was struggling for words. "It's just... Is this the- side effect?"

"Yes," I told her. she was dumbstruck.

"When did this... uh... happen?" Janice tried to ask.

"A few days after I started taking the pills I noticed a bit of growth, and it just continued from there," I told her, trying to be as honest as possible.

"Is this the only side effect?" Janice asked, still staring at my cock. I was glad she asked.

"No, I'm having trouble jerking off," I said and stared at her intently. Not entirely true, but honesty? That wasn't my current goal anymore.

"Uhm... What do you mean?" Janice asked. Trying to not stare at my penis anymore.

"It takes too long. I can't get a release before my arms get too tired." I was now lying to see where I can take this.

"That's not possible." Janice was looking a bit sweaty.

"Do you want me to prove it to you?" I asked.

"I mean... Sure if you think it's necessary." she was now staring at my cock again.

"Alright." I started to jerk off on the toilet.

"I'll be back in fifteen minutes," Janice said, as she left, although it took her a while.

After about twenty minutes she came back in without knocking. Probably so I couldn't be caught off guard if I was faking. Or not I don't know, just guessing. Regardless I was still jerking off. Now with two hands over my penis with my eyes closed and mouth hanging open. Admittedly it did feel better jerking off after taking those stem pills.

"Wow," she gasped, after about a minute. "Are you close?"

"No, at all." I didn't open my eyes and kept stroking.

"I'll be back later." she then left this time for about thirty minutes.

When she came back she was wearing different clothes. Now in shorts and a t-shirt. I was still jerking off, but at a slower pace.

"Still? Are you almost finished?" Janice seemed genuinely concerned.

"Nope and my arms are really tired." I wasn't lying. Well I mean my arms were a bit tired, but I had gotten used to long jerk-off sessions. I wasn't close though.

"What do you want me to do? Should I call a doctor or..." She said slowly, staring at my penis just as intently as she was earlier.

"Do you think you could help a bit? I emailed the company and they said the best way to treat it is relief." I'm not entirely sure where this was coming from. The lying and the horniness, but I did want some relief regardless.

"Are you sure? I don't know..." Janice was very hesitant and looked like she was about to leave.

"Please, Mom. It hurts. A lot." I pleaded. Despite it actually not hurting that much.

"I guess... Are you sure you need my," she gulped loudly, "help?" she was still hesitant.

"Yes, I do." I pleaded.

Janice then reached over slowly with her right hand and grabbed my huge penis. Her fingers couldn't quite encircle it. By a fair amount actually. She then started with slow jerks only covering about half of my cock, and then eventually sped up her pace. Eventually, she started using her other hand after a few minutes. I could see her boobs were shaking under her t-shirt with her efforts. Her breathing was also becoming shorter. The whole time just staring directly at my cock. It was making me even harder than usual.

"Are you almost done, sweetie?" Janice asked, not taking her eyes off my penis.

"Almost, you're doing a good job," I told her.

"Thanks." Janice smiled just a little bit.

For the next fifteen minutes, she jerked off my gigantic cock. Her mouth was hanging open and she was starting to sweat. Not saying a single word with the occasional grunt. My penis was also now pretty slick with the precum and made a sloshing sound after each stroke. She didn't seem to mind. Works for me.

"Mom- I think... I'm close" I was.

"Oh!- Okay... How do you want... Uh," Janice gestured, after snapping out of her penis-induced trance.

"The- sink," I told her. Normally I used the toilet, but I was so hard there was no way my penis would point downward enough.

"Ok," Janice squeaked.

I got up and walked over to the sink. Her right hand never leaving my cock, still slowly jerking its massive girth.

"Here it comes!" I squealed as I let out the biggest load of my life. It must've been half a liter of cum. Non-stop spurt after spurt of thick ropes of cum filled the sink. It almost seemed as if it was going to overflow, but finally, I started to slow down. My mom was bug-eyed and still dumbstruck by the amount of cum she was witnessing.

Tmochi
Tmochi
150 Followers
12