Accidental Summoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desdemona chuckled. "Why Paul! It seems you are a grower and not a shower." She lifted his now-turgid organ up out of the way and gave each of his balls a warm kiss. Then she stood up. "Step out of your pants." He did so, and stood naked before her with only his socks on. Paul felt the heat coming from her skin as she stepped closer. She was getting hotter, both physically and sexually. He could now see a sheen of moisture on her upper thighs that hadn't been there before.

She gripped the back of his neck, bent her head down, and pressed her lips to his. Those deep eyes bored into his as her mouth opened. Surprisingly, she didn't just ram that insanely long tongue down his throat. The demon explored his mouth with just the tip, tracing along his teeth and wrestling playfully with his own tongue. Her saliva tasted odd and musky, but not unpleasant. Paul just grazed those razor-sharp teeth of hers with his own tongue, only to get pushed back by her increasing ardor. Gradually she put more and more of her tongue into his mouth as she pressed her body up against his. He could feel the boiling-hot wetness of her mound press up against his belly. Her other arm clamped behind his back in an unbreakable hold. For his part, Paul was taking the opportunity to fondle what he could reach, including those hypnotizing breasts. Her dusky nipples were rock-hard under his stroking fingers. The thin tip of her tongue began to stroke the back of his throat, then wriggled its way further in. He should have gagged, but somehow he didn't feel the urge as she slid further into him.

He saw her eyes begin to half-close. His own vision was beginning to blur, both with lust and with lack of air. She suddenly reeled her tongue back into her mouth, and he gasped with the sudden inrush of air.

"I like your enthusiasm, Paul," she gasped. "And you taste exotic, more...spicy than the domesticated humans I've had." She stalked over to his couch and sat on the edge with her legs spread. Apart from the little 'landing strip' of wiry hair, her sex was bare. It was also wide open and glistening with moisture. "Now attend to me."

He knelt before her and placed his hands on her thighs, then leaned forward and shyly began exploring her core with his fingers and tongue. Her juices were sharper and muskier than her saliva, but again not unpleasant. The taste of her was almost addictive, actually. Her outer and inner lips were just like a human woman, and colored a shade lighter than the rest of her skin. Below them, he could just see the darker red pucker of her anus. He was definitely staying away from that unless specifically asked. He roved his tongue upwards towards the junction of her lips and felt a hard nub that could only be a clitoris.

"Aaaah, yes," she sighed. "Worship me." Her hand caressed the back of his head.

He closed his lips around the nub and began to suckle. Desdemona gave another, louder sigh and her hand on his head applied more pressure. Paul also kept up the assault with his fingers, stroking and touching her lips. Once his index finger was well coated with her secretions, he began to push it up into her. Once his finger was past the outer ring of muscle, he found her sheath very different than what he was used to. Her interior flesh was soft but also lined with feelers like little tongues that licked and stroked at his intruding finger.

The demon's moaning indicated he was doing something right, so he added his middle finger as well and began to slowly pump them into her. Paul rotated them, exploring her interior as those little feelers clasped and wriggled against him. His head swam with his lust as well as with the heady scent of her arousal. Paul could feel his own erection was still throbbing, and he could feel a little rivulet of precum seeping from its tip.

He stroked along the 'roof' of her tunnel and felt a spongier area. Paul smiled to himself. It looked like demons had a g-spot as well. He began to press against that area as he stroked in and out. His suckling on her clit became more pronounced, and her moaning became louder.

Paul felt something nudge at his back, then stroke along up towards his head. It must have been her tail tip, judging by the warm trail of precum it left along his back. He ignored it for now and began picking up the pace with the thrusting of his fingers. Her tail moved back down and wound around his chest.

"Oh, that's it," she moaned. "Just like that, keep that up, I'm gonna..." Her breath seized as her thighs clamped painfully around his head. The hand on his head pulled as if she wanted to stuff him up into her. She shook around him as her tail squeezed him tight. Just when he was about to try to protest due to lack of breath, she let go and sprawled back on the couch with her legs askew and a happy grin on her face. He gave her clit a final kiss as her tail flopped onto the floor.

Her juices were soaked into the threadbare upholstery of his couch. It was definitely stained permanently. Oh well, he had found it on a curb anyway.

Desdemona beckoned him up with one finger. He stood up and she pulled him into her lap. She held him like a child and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well done, Paul. I haven't cum like that in a while." Her hand cupped his still-raging erection and then trailed up to his tip. She looked at it almost clinically as she smeared his precum around the swollen head. "But look at you, poor thing. Little Paul here hasn't had any fun yet." She stroked his cock. "I guess I shouldn't call it Little Paul, though. It's certainly not little." Desdemona giggled as Paul moaned in lust.

"Tell me what you want," she whispered in his ear.

"I want you," he replied.

"No, that's too easy of a response." Her voice dropped an octave. "Tell me exactly what you want." She squeezed his member.

He was almost panting by now. "I want to...to fuck. I want to fuck your brains out."

"What a pleasant coincidence, Paul. I want to do the same to you."

Paul felt her tail...no call it what it was, her cock...drag its tip along his thigh, leaving another warm trail of wetness. He realized she wasn't speaking metaphorically. He felt a distant panic which would have been much sharper if he wasn't currently dominated. "I'm not...I mean, I've never done anything like that."

"Mmm hmm, I know." She kissed his cheek again. "So I'll have to prepare you." She gave him another squeeze. "Now listen, you can cum as many times as you like but there will be no true release until I give the word."

"I don't understand."

Desdemona smiled. "You will. Now lie down on the floor."

She released him, and Paul quickly laid down beside the couch. He almost giggled at how his aching cock stuck straight up. The demon stood gracefully and looked down on him. Her tail-cock was lashing around behind her again, but this time he knew it was due to excitement. He regarded its seeping tip with a little apprehension

"Spread your legs." He did, and she knelt between them. She leaned down and breathed out over his sack and the base of his member. Her hot breath made his whole body twitch. She gave an evil chuckle and extended that whip like tongue of hers to tease his scrotum and taint. He gave a little moan of fearful lust, and she laid one fever-hot hand on each of his thighs as if to relax him. That teasing tongue then danced its way up his length and stroked the incredibly sensitive flesh just under his glans.

Paul gave a little cry, and saw her smile in response. She licked his cock-head all over, bathing it in her saliva. Then, making sure Paul was looking into her gleaming eyes, she wound her prehensile tongue all the way down him, encasing him in her warm wetness. Still keeping eye contact, she slowly swallowed him up to the root. He could hardly breathe as that strong tongue began to flex and massage him. There was a wet slurping noise as she pulled her head up until just the tip was trapped in her mouth. Paul felt the slightest little tingle of pain as her sharp teeth scraped the very edge of his glans, then he moaned as she drove her head back down to swallow him again.

His head dropped back as Desdemona began to bob her head on his cock. Paul's hands clutched at the carpet. He would have driven himself up into her mouth, but her iron grip on his legs kept him firmly in place. It was incredible, a sensation unlike anything he'd experienced in his young life. He could feel the pressure start to build in his groin.

Something nudged his right hand where it gripped the carpet. He looked down and saw the tip of Desdemona's tail-cock brushing against his hand. In a sexual daze, he let go of the carpet and gripped it just under that bulbous tip. He could now see there was indeed a little slit in its front that was leaking a steady stream of precum.

She moaned around his cock and began bobbing faster. Her tail-cock began sliding back and forth in his grip. He tried to stroke its head with his fingers as she masturbated herself in his hand. The pressure in his core was intense, her head was bobbing furiously on his cock, and her tail-cock was thrusting frantically into his hand.

"I'm gonna...oh, god..." he managed to moan. Desdemona slammed her head down, engulfing him fully, and began sucking greedily on his cock. He gave another long, tremulous moan and felt the muscles in his legs clench as he poured himself into her. She drank in all of his essence, using that wonderful tongue of hers to massage and work out every drop.

But something was wrong. Cumming in her mouth had felt amazing, but he still felt a building pressure in his groin. It was as if he hadn't really gotten off. She pulled her mouth off of him and gave his cock-head a soft kiss. Paul saw that his cock was just as erect as ever. His glans now almost looked painfully swollen. He moaned again in frustration as the pressure kept rising in him. It almost felt like he had to piss, but not.

Desdemona winked at him. "Like I said, no true release without my say-so." She slid her hands under his thighs and pushed up, raising his knees and exposing more of his groin to her. She breathed out again, washing that hot air over his balls and taint...and even lower. Paul felt his pucker clench a little in apprehension. She gave an evil chuckle. "Let's get you ready for me, shall we?"

"Just...be gentle, okay? Like I said, I haven't doneULMPH-"

Her tail-cock slithered up his chest and shoved itself unceremoniously into his mouth. It squirmed against his tongue and he could feel her salty precum bathing his mouth.

"Shh, baby, you just get me lubed up and I'll do the same for you." He felt her tongue tip trace up along his crack, and his asshole quivered a bit as she dragged her tongue across it. She then began lapping at his balls and taint, bathing them both in saliva. Desdemona then reached up and grasped his spit-slick member. She began to jerk him off slowly as her tongue roved back downwards towards her ultimate goal.

Meanwhile, the tail-cock in Paul's mouth began to gently thrust into his mouth, bumping itself against the entrance to his throat but not any farther. His mind was a haze of sensation as he felt her tongue circle and tease his backdoor. Almost automatically he began sucking and slurping on her cockhead, reveling in the salty taste of her leakage mixing with his own spit.

Desdemona hummed happily as she pushed her tongue into him. He felt her go past his outer ring and wriggle her way past his rectum. His toes curled, and he moaned around his mouthful of tail-cock. She began to pick up the pace of her hand stroking him.

Her tail-cock now began to push more insistently into his mouth, and he was suddenly filled with the desire to take as much of her as he could. He had never even thought about doing something like this and had no idea how to really go about it, so he just tried to relax his jaw and throat. He felt her bulbous head shove its way into the entrance of his throat, and once again he oddly felt no impulse to gag. It must be something with her secretions, he thought hazily.

She kept feeding more of that enormous tongue of hers into his ass, stretching him wider. Her tongue's surface had little bumps and texturing that scraped and stimulated the walls of his rectum. He felt a prodding on his prostate from her tongue's bulk. He moaned again, and she started stroking him even faster. Her tail-cock was now thrusting into and out of his throat at an increasing pace. He managed to snatch in breaths through his nose on her out-stroke.

Desdemona pulled her tongue out of him with a wet slurp and began licking his pucker, bathing it with her spit. Her hand was now a blur on his cock, and that maddening pressure still kept rising in his groin. He was going to go off again, but he couldn't speak around the tail-cock now thrusting deeply into his mouth and throat.

She knew, however. Right as he tensed, her head flew up towards his cock and she wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock-head. He blasted into her mouth again, and she hummed with pleasure around his glans as her own tail-cock gave one final thrust and spilled her seed down his throat. Paul kept sucking and swallowing, trying not to drown.

The demon also kept sucking and stroking his cock, and eventually she was satisfied she'd gotten all she could. She let him go and planted a wet kiss on his navel. "Your cum also tastes very spicy. I think I could get addicted to it."

Paul had managed not to get any of her own load into his lungs, and he felt a warm buzzing sensation in his stomach. He wondered with a faint unease what demon cum might do to his digestive system. Her tail-cock slowly withdrew from his mouth, its tip and length shining with their mixed fluids.

In spite of two epic ejaculations, he was still hard and that pressure in his groin was still building. It was now worse than having to piss. "Please," he moaned. "It's really starting to hurt now..."

"Shh, baby, we're ready for the main event." She crawled her way up his body, giving him little kisses and licks here and there. The demon stopped at one of his nipples and gave it a good suckle, then made him gasp as she grazed it with her teeth. She reached his head and gently bit the tip of his nose, then grabbed each of his wrists and brought them up and together over his head. She gripped both of his wrists in one hand and reached down with her other to align his cock-head against her slit. He could feel the heat from her on his member, even though he was just at her outer lips. She brought her head back down to stare into his eyes. He wanted to drive himself up into her, but that yellow gaze held him fast.

"Who's my little fuckslut?" she growled.

"I...am."

"You're what?"

"I'm your fuckslut."

"I can't heeear you." Her eyes sparkled with evil delight at her teasing.

"I'M YOUR LITTLE FUCKSLUT!" Paul screamed, and she rammed herself down onto him. It was agonizing and ecstatic all at once. His entire cock was painfully sensitive by now, and those teasing, licking feelers on her insides gave him no quarter as they roved over his length. She pulled back up off of him slowly, giving him time to feel her inner flesh tug and pull at him, then thumped herself back down. Desdemona snarled with approval and her grip on his wrists tightened as she began to bounce on him.

Then he felt her tail-cock's head nudge at his ass cheeks. Almost without thinking, he raised his legs up to give her better access. Her cockhead rubbed up and down his crack, adding its lubrication to what Desdemona's tongue had already provided.

She grinned down at him, drool leaking out of one side of her mouth. "Good boy. You be a good little slut and take me." That bulbous tip found its prize and pressed in, and Paul felt the muscles of his rectum give way to her insistent pressure. He moaned wantonly as she thrust deep into his insides. He was nothing but a fleshy sleeve, a plaything for her endless lust, and right now he wanted nothing more than to be that for her.

Desdemona set up the rhythm, synchronizing her tail-cock thrusting into his ass with her pussy engulfing his cock. She began to pant and leaned forward, both of her hands now holding his wrists firmly against the carpet. Her tits were right in his face, and he reached up and attacked one of her nipples with his mouth.

"Ahh! Yeah, you little bitch, you do that...ah, yeah!" Her voice was ragged with her building passion, and Paul felt like his center was about to simply explode from the pressure. His world narrowed to his cock and ass, both of which were being stimulated like never before.

The demon released his wrists and sat back up. She gripped his shoulders, then gave one final thrust down onto him and one last thrust into him. He felt a hot drenching inside his guts and around his cock as she came into and around him.

"NOW, PAUL!" she yelled, and he erupted into her hungry pussy. He thought the top of his head was going to come off with the unending pleasure of it all. He finally felt that huge pressure being drained. Paul sobbed with pleasure and relief as he sent spurt after spurt of his seed into her waiting nethers; those little feelers were hungrily lapping it all up and sending it further into her. Her tail-cock also kept spasming into his ass, and he could feel his own inner muscles milking her.

Right in the middle of it all, he had the random thought that his neighbors were certainly going to be complaining about the noise.

Eventually, his spurting subsided. Desdemona's breathing came under control, and she stared absently off into nothing as her hands automatically stroked his chest. Paul distantly wondered if now she'd bite his head off or worse. Whatever she had planned, he was far too spent to do anything about it.

She slowly pulled herself off of him, and he could now see that he was finally deflating. She lay alongside him, her tail-cock still buried in his ass. He felt a gentle kiss on his head. "Paul, look at me." He did so, and met her shining eyes. "It's over now, you can have your mind back."

All of his distant worries and fears suddenly crashed back into the forefront of his mind. He stiffened in panic, only to feel her arms gather him tight against her warm body. The heat was like standing next to a roaring campfire.

"Shhh, shhh, shhhhhhh. It's okay, you're okay. You're safe. I told you, I'd only dominate you for fucking." She stroked his sides, and under that gentle and fiery-warm touch his fear subsided.

"Yes," he finally replied. "You did. Thanks for not, um, killing me. Oh, and thank you for all of the rest, that was...amazing. Incredible. Pick a superlative."

"Heh. You did a good job too, for your first time with a demon." She gathered his head against her bosom, and he gave her a kiss over one breast as he hugged her in return. She slowly withdrew her tail-cock from his well-stretched rectum and he felt a little of her emission dribble out of him. He was going to have a lot of stains to clean up after this. But for now he was content to snuggle up against her warmth. He was certainly going to miss her when she was gone.

He felt one of her nails idly scratch along his scalp. "There's a couple of things you should know, Paul." Something in the tone of her voice gave him pause.

"Um, what's that?"

"The domination I did on you, well, when I do one that extensive it's kind of permanent. It's not active right now, but it can get reactivated at any time."

He refused to panic. "Reactivated how? By another demon?"

"Oh no, just by me. But I thought you should know."

"Okay, that's...I'm fine with that. Thanks for telling me." He relaxed against her breast, then a thought struck him. "Wait, what was the other thing I should know?"

"That's the biggie. You see, my spicy little slut, you did too good of a job there." Her arms hugged him close, and he felt a little spike of fear. "There's no way I'm leaving behind a delicious fuck-toy like you. You're coming with me."