Accidental TKO

Story Info
She climbs into his lap and gets accidentally impaled!
2.7k words
3.25
194.1k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1997

During spring exams

Darterrius sat on his bed stroking his meat, he had woken before his alarm clock and decided to pound one out prior to football practice. Glancing at the doorway, he noticed it was slightly ajar, his lazy roommate must have left it open. Figuring that no one was awake this early, he didn't bother to get up.

At six foot four, and skin the colour of a walnut Darterrius was a powerful man, his arms were large and muscular, and his shoulders well formed. Football was the sport he played; but what he truly loved was boxing. He liked the feints, the punches, and especially the knock-outs! On his two walls were his hero's, Cassius Clay, and Mike Tyson.

He didn't think about either of them however as he jerked off, he was focused on the VHS cassette playing on his TV. On it were two Jamaican men so black they were almost purple, and tag-teaming a petite blonde haired woman. He liked the colour contrast, but he especially liked how the video ended.

Reaching into his top drawer, he pulled out his lubricant and shot a big squirt into his large hand, then applied it to his eight inches of ebony man-meat. He liked it slippery!

Darterrius didn't see his door open, nor did he see Noa enter his room and move towards him. She was dressed in long t-shirt, without any undergarments on. It wasn't until she climbed on his bed that he noticed her.

"What the fuck Noa!" He roared as he held his hands up.

She held a set of shears in her hands, with the element of surprise on her side, she pulled his blanket down and moved closer to him.

"I need albino negriod folicals... uhn... oh!!" She cried out as she impaled herself on his light brown coloured cock.

"Ugh!" Darterrius said when his penis bottomed out into Noa.

"What's happening... Uhn..." Noa moaned as she tried to understand what her body was experiencing.

"You is one crazy Jewish bitch Noa!" Darterrius declared with a smile, "A crazy bitch with a cunt as tight as your wallet!"

"Ugh... I don't like your anti-Semitism!" She said dropping the shears.

Darterrius noticed that she wasn't getting off him, either she liked the dirty talk, or she liked his dick!

"You called me an albino negriod!" He said moving his hands under her shirt to rest them on her ivory hips. "I know my Latin like Caesar, don't try to use them fancy words as if you's were starting up a blood libel!"

Noa struggled to reply, but was overwhelmed by the sensations she was being bombarded with. She hadn't sex very often, and she hadn't experienced a penis so thick! That being said, this was over for her, putting her hands on his shoulders needed to get off.

Darterrius looked into Noa's near yellow eyes and was hypnotized! He had never given her a second glance in all the times he'd dealt with her. She always wore baggy loose clothes, spoke odd words, and stared at the ground when she walked down the hall.

He felt her raising up, as if she was going to climb off, when all that remained inside her love canal was his helmet head. She wavered at this point, he assumed that she didn't know whether to drop back down, or run from his room. He let go of her hips, he wanted her to decide this for herself.

Like a meteorite crashing through the heavens to smash with the earth, Noa brought her small ass back down into Darterrius' lap. He grunted with the impact. Unsure what to do, he put his hands back on her hips. He could feel her flesh quivering.

"Noa," He said softly. "How's about you climb off after I cum?"

She didn't move to get away, so like a spider spinning it's web to catch the fly, he spun a tale to keep her impaled. "Seminal fluid will act as a good lubricant."

"Uh... ok..." Noa replied dreamily.

"You gotta raise and lower that fine kike ass of yours." He said with a tease.

"I'll try..." She said with a moan. "But you can't speak like that to me any more!"

"That's a deal!" Darterrius declared. "Now raise your arms!"

Noa did as he commanded, as soon as her arms were up Darterrius pulled her long shirt up and off in one fluid motion! Darterrius liked her tits, they were small and firm with pink nipples that were slow scrunching together.

"Ah!" She cried out loudly, as goose bumps rippled her now nude flesh.

"Quiet b-" Darterrius started to say before taking a breath. "Quiet baby, the door is still open."

Noa covered her breasts with an arm, Darterrius laughed then bucked his hips, encouraging her to get going. She took the hint, and with her free arm on his shoulder for leverage she started to alternate between grinds and slamming her ass into his pelvis.

Darterrius liked what she was doing, but overall he thought it was pretty lame. He could see her tits, and although her pussy was amazingly wet and tight... stroking himself was almost better. He didn't want to end this, but he also didn't want to sit around and watch his manhood shrink either.

As if a light went on Darterrius knew what he had to do! He knew his hero Tyson wouldn't sit around for twelve rounds, he'd end it as soon as possible!

"Wha!" Cried Noa as she was flipped onto her back.

There was no response from Darterrius, he was out to win this match on his own terms! With Noa in the missionary position he plowed into her like George Foreman on hamburger Friday. She moaned loudly until he put his hand on her mouth, at which point she tried to bite his fingers!

"Ah fuck!" He said shaking a sore hand.

Deciding to play it safe he raised his upper torso and grasped her legs in his arms. Looking down at her, he was impressed with what he saw. He always assumed her skin was transparent, with blue veins criss-crossing her body, what he was just the opposite! Her tits were truly firm, and held their shape even on her back!

Taking a breath, Darterrius almost triggered his own orgasm! He was close when she sat on his dick, and despite her lazy performance, he was nearing implosion.

Thinking on the fly, he moved a hand down to Noa's groin to tickle her twat. When his finger touched her clitoris her yellow eyes shot wide open!

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Lady, you's one crazy... uh lady! It's called giving you an orgasm!" He retorted. "Just close your eyes and embrace it!"

Noa did more of a long blink, her orgasm like Darterrius' was very near in occurring. When it happened her eyes shot wide open. Her vaginal muscles squeezed with the strength of vice grip, and she let out a soft shrill that would make a banshee blush.

Darterrius felt like a champion, judging by the shaking Noa was doing, he knew that must have been her first orgasm. He also knew that it was time for him to join her in orgasmic bliss.

"Where do you want it?" Darterrius said forgetting his lubrication story, "Pussy, tits or face?"

"M-my f-face?" Noa stammered out, unsure of what he meant.

Darterrius shimmied up her body and pointed his light brown hose at her confused face. He stroked himself in the same fashion back before Noa climbed on his fun stick. She blinked repeatedly trying to understand why his wiener was so close, she didn't have long before she would find out.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!" Darterrius cried out as he unloaded onto her face!

"Why are you doing... ugh... this... Ah..." Noa said amid the flying goo.

Darterrius sperm went in two long streams, leaving a trail from ear to ear along Noa's cheeks. She raised her head up, and it caused it to pour down her face like jizz tears. The last of his cum was shaken out shotgun style with small drops landing in her hair, the inside of her ear, as well as her forehead, chin, and both eyelids.

Noa felt the warm goo all over her face, like icing on a cake. She didn't know if she hated it, or not until she opened her mouth again, and tasted the white-ish fluid that leaked in.

"Yuck!" Noa said loudly. "This doesn't taste well at all."

"Uh, I guess I eat a lot of red meat?" Darterrius said climbing off Noa.

Darterrius felt exhausted after blowing his load, he want to nap badly! However he didn't think Noa would ever climb into his lap again... he started to think quickly.

Noa babbled on as she sampled his goo, talking about it as if it were a scientific study. She said Detroit so many times, that Darterrius began to wonder where or who else she had tried?

"Hey Noa," Darterrius said pretty much to himself. "I'm still hard, can we fuck again?"

"Fuck me again?" She said absentmindedly.

"If you insist!" He chanted as he rolled her over, spat on his hand to grease his tool up.

Noa was still bewildered as he slid back into her well lubricated entrance. She grunted in a very unladylike fashion as her vagina had to adjust to handle his girth.

"Uhn... that's not what I meant..." She moaned softly.

Darterrius didn't reply, he was once again lost in the moment. He adjusted her hips to get her on all fours, with her head facing the door. If someone were awake this early, they'd see Noa doggy-style with him behind, covered in sweat!

He didn't care if they were caught, they were both single, and although she was an odd-ball nerd, no man would laugh at him for getting laid! Noa for her part tried was doing the most to make sense of the new position.

"What is this position called?" She tried to say amid the bumping from behind.

Darterrius heard her speak, but he was confused by her words. He could tell she wasn't a virgin, but what little she'd done to that point couldn't have been much.

"Uh... it's called doggy style." He said between breaths.

Despite being slammed by Darterrius' bronze coloured pipe, she kept at it. "Why is it called that?"

Darterrius wasn't mad, but he was being distracted. "You gotta shut-up Noa, I can't focus."

She went silent briefly, and he picked up the pace of his ramming. He couldn't see it, but the cum on her face shook and flew on to his bed with each thrust, and weeped down her face like tears.

Noa looked up and for the first time saw his TV and what was playing on it. The two very black men were on either side of the small blonde haired woman with their sex organs out and in her face... just like Darterrius! When the commenced with placing their ejaculate upon her face, Noa finally figured it all out!

"Oh!" She declared, "I get it now!"

Darterrius most certainly didn't get it, he was admiring her ivory skin, and in devilish pleasure he was sneaking a peak at her anus.

"This must be some sort of sub-Saharan socio-cultural practice?" She asked.

Darterrius was going to lick his thumb and insert it in her rear when he heard her speak, he looked up and saw the petite blonde dowsed in Caribbean bone goo. He immediately wish he hadn't, the sight of it nearly triggered an orgasm of his own!

"Uh-yeah..." Was his response.

Darterrius had a rhythm different from most men when he fucked doggystyle, he liked to go one, one, two, or jab, jab, punch. Each jab was a quick thrust of the hips, whereas each punch was a heavy slam! Noa seemed to have complaints as she moaned with each punch of his hips.

Like a good boxer he wanted to wear down his opponent before he moved in for the knock-out. Unfortunately Noa was content to lay on her back, or stay on all fours whilst he wore himself out! Worst yet, he felt like he was minutes away from knocking himself out!

Try as he might, he couldn't hold back the flood of desire that kept washing over him. With the last of his strength, he fucked harder and faster than previously! Noa's moans turned to a wail that increased in volume.

"Where do you want it?" Darterrius asked. "Ass, pussy, or face?"

Noa was smarter this time as she replied, "I don't wish to have your seminal fluids on me."

Darterrius knew not of what she said, and decided to play it safe by blasting his load inside her womb.

"Aaaaaahhhhh fffuuuccckkk!!" He roared with enough force to frighten any boxing ring opponent.

"Ooooohhhhh!!" Noa mumbled as she was filled up from behind.

As if his penis were a gasoline hose, Darterrius pumped Noa's cunt full of his special petrol... his life creating semen. She could feel his appendage throbbing as it poured forth it's fluids.

Spent and exhausted Darterrius fell on to his side, taking Noa with him. With his slowly shrinking manhood still inside her, he felt the darkness starting to creep over him. He planned on staying down for the count save for one thought he had to get out.

"He Noa." He called out with his eyes closed.

"Yes?" She moaned back at him.

"I didn't mean those things I said." He mumbled unsure if he were awake. "I go to Zion Bethlehem Pentecostal Church back in Ohio."

He didn't see it, but Noa was more confused than ever before, more so than when she first climbed on his cock, or later when he came in her face.

"Oh?" She said baffled.

"Yeah, so don't sweat it." He groaned between yawns. "You can also climb back on my dick any time you like."

"Uh... ok?" Noa responded, however Darterrius was already unconscious from the sexual TKO.

Darterrius awoke to the sound of his alarm, at first he thought that sex with Noa was just a dream, but seeing that he was laying backwards on his bed, he figured it must have happen. He got up, and when he didn't see her he figured that she let herself out.

After a shower, his mind was much clearer, and he headed to football practice. He liked the sex with Noa, but he swore to himself that he was 'done breaking in virgins, teaching chicks how to fuck, and most of all dealing with lazy babes in bed!'

He smiled to himself as he walked down the hallway, he swore he saw Anthony passing him until he saw the face... It was Connor with his school bag, sweating and in a hurry!

"That white boy is something else!" He said to himself.

He then saw that girl, the short one with big brown eyes, and brown hair. He couldn't remember her name, she was headed in the same direction as Connor, and avoided eye contact with Darterrius as she passed by.

He forgot about them as he kept walking, and grinning like a fool when Xue walked up to him.

"Have you been inhaling smilex gas?" She asked.

"Huh?" He replied trying to cover up his just fucked smile.

Darterrius had several classes with Xue, they didn't hang with the same group of friends, but he didn't mind the idea of seeing more of her tight runners body.

"Uh, what's up?" He said.

"Do you wanna study for that test later today?" She asked as she yawned.

Darterrius didn't have to think on that long, doing two girls in one day sounded mighty fine! Although Xue said study, being a young man, he explored all the potential outcomes.

"Uh... sure." He said, the dumb smile returning to his face. "Right after practice?"

"Sounds good smilex! I'm going to take a nap, but I'll leave the door unlocked." Xue replied as she marched off.

Darterrius thought that over for a moment, as he stared at her firm ass. "If I were to sneak in and she were a heavy sleeper... nah!"

He shook his head, he was going to knock loud enough to wake her.