Accidental Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to argue with that, since she'd felt the same way the moment she got a good look at him. And this wasn't something she normally did, either. Her rat-bastard ex, Scott had to coax her into bed, and it taken a few months of him wearing her down before she'd finally agreed, but now here she was, hours after meeting this gorgeous hunk of a man, naked in his lap, with her pussy still delightfully tingling from what he'd done to her. Now she wondered where this left them, hoping like crazy that this wouldn't be all there was.

Loving the feel of running his hand over her bare back and cupping her ass, Keith playfully rubbed her nose with his, smiled into her eyes and whispered, "So I guess this makes you my Valentine."

Holly laughed. "I guess it does." But the way he was looking at her had her swallowing hard, and she suddenly stopped laughing.

Then he cupped her face and told her, "I want to see more of you, Holly."

She glanced down at herself in her birthday suit and quipped, "But I really don't think there's much more to see."

Shaking his head, and softly chuckling, Keith squeezed her ass, and said, "You know what I mean."

Although she couldn't have picked a worst time to start up with someone new, considering she still had yet to tell a soul that her engagement was over, she couldn't imagine walking out and never seeing him again, or never experiencing something as fantastic as what they'd just shared. Finally, she nodded and said, "I'd like that, too."

Turning in his arms, wearing a naughty grin, she straddled his hips, tipped up his chin and kissed him long and slow, smiling against his mouth as she felt his cock rising to the occasion, already nudging at her pussy, that was spread over him invitingly wide.

Keith groaned at the feel of her reaching between them and fisting his cock in her hand, and running the pulsing tip along her slick pussy lips. Jesus, he couldn't believe how much he wanted her again. But the moment she sank the heat of her cunt over his cock, filling herself up with him all over again, he was sure he was in love, at least with the feel of her. She was just so fucking tight, slick and hot. And suddenly his eyes shot open when it hit him. Shit. He wasn't wearing a condom, and he was buried inside her skin to skin. Although he was sure he was clean, he knew he had to say something. "Holly, if you can give me a second, I can get another condom."

Smiling against his mouth as she thrust her hips down and filled herself to overflowing with all that long, luscious man meat, she shook her head and said, "I've never gone without, so you can trust me, I'm good."

Relieved to hear that, he murmured, "So am I," as he cupped her ass and thrust into her nice and deep, so deep that she whimpered as she clamped down on him hard. "Jesus, you feel good," he told her, running his tongue along her neck and pinching a nipple just to hear a little more of that sweet little whimper.

"Oh, lordy, so do you." And when had she become the type of woman to ride a man bareback right after he'd taken her on a pool table? But right now she could care less, it just felt so good to feel him filling her up so incredibly tight, even the slight sting of him stretching her inside felt amazing. She was glad now that she'd agree to see more of him, since she couldn't imagine never feeling this good again.

Slipping his hand between them, Keith worked her clit as she threw back her head and rode him. And she just looked so fucking sexy, pounding up and down on his cock, her ass slapping down on his thighs, full breasts bouncing so temptingly, just begging to fill his mouth. After sucking one into the heat of his mouth, and circling his tongue around her nipple, the moment he began to gently tug on it with his teeth, she really began to moan, riding him hard and fast, he clamped down hard on her ass as he felt her whole body begin to shiver, releasing her juices all over his cock as she came. His eyes rolled back in his head as she kept right on riding him till he felt his own release race through him, filling her tight little cunt to overflowing with his seed as she squeezed him over and over again inside her, milking him till he was dry.

Finally, he opened his eyes, shocked by how deeply she'd rocked him. He'd been ridden before, plenty of times, but never like that. Smiling into her eyes, brushing the hair away from her eyes, he murmured, "Damn, Holly."

She grinned, feeling pleased with herself. Never having felt like such a sex goddess, the way he was looking at her and still fighting to breathe let her know just how much he'd enjoyed her little walk on the wild side. And until him, she didn't even know she had it in her to be so daring.

Lost in the moment, they held each other exchanging kisses for the longest time. Though Keith could feel himself getting hard again, they were both enjoying their little petting session too much for him to pull away and end it, even to make love to her again.

Holly was the one to finally pull back. Smiling into his eyes she ran her hand along his jaw, telling him, "You know I think you're just what I needed tonight."

Hoping she didn't mean it as literally as it sounded, he said, "I'm sure hoping this'll be more than just tonight."

She nodded and snuggled back into his arms, loving the way he stroked her from the top of her head all the way down her back until he was gently caressing her bottom. "Hmm, yes, definitely," she murmured, deciding she'd have to be crazy to give up a man who could make her feel this good.

Once they finally got around to getting dressed again, she groaned when she realized she'd probably have to face that lying shithead Scott again, telling Keith, "I just realized he'll probably go to my place and wait me out, seeing as he has a key. Guess I'll just have to go to a hotel at least until this blows over."

Hating the thought of her alone in a hotel, Keith suggested, "Or you could stay with me. My townhouse is only a few blocks away, and it's an easy walk from here."

It didn't take Holly long to decide, she nodded and said, "Thanks," sure that she'd much rather spend the night with him than alone with her thoughts, or god forbid, having to face that lying little jerk again.

Just to be on the safe side, Keith led them out of one of back exits so they wouldn't have to walk back through the bar, hating the idea that his crew might be waiting to see them emerge together. And knowing them the way he did, they might be walking out to a hail of cheers and cat calls, once they realized that he'd finally got it on again after he'd been left at the altar by Janine over a year ago.

As he walked hand in hand with Holly heading toward his place, Keith realized he could have sympathized with what happened to her. Especially considering that almost the same thing had happened to him, when his fiancée had gotten cold feet at the last minute and eventually wound up in Vegas with her last boyfriend, marrying him in a quickie wedding, just over a month after she'd left him standing at the altar. But he figured Holly's pain was still so fresh, she probably wouldn't appreciate him telling her he knew just how she felt, when he'd actually come to terms with the fact that he and Janine were never meant to be, a long time ago. In hindsight, he actually felt lucky that she'd changed her mind before and not after they'd said their vows -- since it would have been even messier if she'd left him once they were married.

With her hand snug in his as they walked along the street, they kept exchanging glances and grinning at each other. It had just been so good it seemed that both of them were glad it wasn't just a one-time thing. Not sure where they'd wind up, they were both glad they were going to be spending some more time together, until they could decide where they wanted it to go next.

At first sight, as they approached Keith's townhouse, Holly's eyes went big and round. Oh, my god, she just loved it. As they walked up the steps to the front door, he told her it had been his family home where he was raised, and after his dad had died his mother decided to move to Florida with her sister and left it to him, their only child. It was the perfect red brick Victorian, and even before she stepped inside she was smitten, it was just so charming.

And once they got inside, her eyes went even wider, seeing that it had been faithfully maintained, at least for the most part, as a historical home. As Keith told her that this row of homes was over two hundred years old she was instantly swept away with everything about it. The long pane-glassed windows, with the heavy ivory silk draperies at each, the tall baseboards and cornice moldings surrounding the high ceilings, it was all just so beautiful she knew she could happily live in a place like this.

Then her eyes lit on Keith and she really began to smile, as he watched her admiring his pride and joy that he'd carefully renovated, mostly with his own two hands. Although he loved running the bar, what he loved even more was working on a project like this. And to see her eyes light up appreciating all the hard work he'd put in, to have it looking the way it did, made him feel an odd twinge, like they were connecting on another level. For some reason he assumed she'd prefer a modern condo, but the way she was looking around with that big smile on her face and happy gleam in her eye, she seemed just as taken with the place as he was.

Putting her hand on her chest, completely blown away, she said, "Oh, my god, Keith, this is just so beautiful. And you actually live here?"

He chuckled and said, "Yep, lived here all my life. Of course back when I was a kid it didn't quite look like this. But once it was all mine, I thought I'd bring the old place back to its former glory. I got the bug when I was a kid, my dad and I used to love to do woodworking projects together. It was a lot of work getting it to where it is now, but I think it was worth it."

"No kidding." She turned in a circle, just taking it all in slowly, murmuring, "I absolutely love it." For some reason, she just couldn't believe that a guy like him lived in a place like this. It was just so classically beautiful, although it occurred to her, not unlike the man himself, with his strikingly handsome features.

Keith was more than a little pleased to see that she seemed to like it, since he always felt good walking in knowing it was all his, and that he'd made it happen.

"And I can see all the furniture looks antique, and is true to the period," Holly murmured, trying to look everywhere at once.

Keith nodded and strode into the formal dining room with the ornate brass chandelier hanging over the long gleaming oak table, explaining to her, "My other past time, aside from restoring, is hunting down stuff like this. With all the baby-boomers downsizing, you wouldn't believe how much of it's for sale, or even given away. A lot of people aren't into this old stuff anymore, preferring to buy their furniture in a box they can throw in their trunk and assemble once they get home. And all I had to do to this old gem was give it a good waxing to bring back the beauty of the wood grain."

Holly smiled as he described how much he enjoyed working with his hands, very aware of just how good they'd felt when he'd used them on her. Watching him as he talked, she could see there was so much more to him than she'd first assumed, after all a guy who slung beer for a living didn't seem like the type to have a showplace like this to call his home. After she removed her shoes, she followed him around the house, loving he feel of all the soft, antique oriental carpets under feet.

Keith looked down and frowned, when he saw that she'd removed her shoes. "You didn't have to take off your shoes, Holly. I never like to think of this place as some kind of museum. It's still just a home that's meant to be lived in. So, you can keep them on."

She shook her head and told him, "No, it's fine. Besides, I like the feel of these rugs under my feet, they feel just so nice, and they're so soft." If she had a place like this, to call her own, she knew she'd definitely want to preserve it, especially after all the hard work he'd done to bring it back to life, realizing she was really in her element here.

After they'd had a good look around, once they got upstairs to the beautiful master bedroom, she eyed his luxurious bed and grinned. A big mahogany four poster with lots of room to manoeuvre around, she could already imagine the fun they could have in that. "Oooh, I just love your bed," she whispered, as she wandered over and ran her hand over the handmade quilt, stitched in what she recognized as a classic Lincoln Log pattern, all done in eye-catching shades of blue and white.

Keith came up behind her and ran his hand over her back. "And there's plenty of room for two in there, unless you'd rather have your own room."

Holly grinned at him over her shoulder and then rubbed her bottom against his groin just to be sure he understood that she'd be just fine tucked in here with him. Hearing him draw in a sharp breath, reaching behind her, she circled her arm around his neck, pulled down his head and pressed a kiss to his lips, loving how quickly she could turn him on.

Groaning against her mouth, Keith picked her up and tossed her onto his bed, and quickly covered her body with his, sinking his tongue into her mouth and feasting on the taste of her all over again. Already, he was beginning to wonder if he'd ever be able to get enough of her, and was beginning to have his doubts. Just the taste of her, never mind the feel of her body pressed nice and tight against his, was getting him so freaking hard, all he could think of was planting himself in her deep and fucking each other till they could barely breathe.

Lucky for him, Holly had the same idea. Impatiently tugging his shirt out of his jeans, she moaned against his mouth as she ran her hands over his chest, her fingers dipping into his jeans she popped the button and began to work down his fly. Then suddenly she pulled back, and said, "Wait, let's pull back the quilt, I don't want to get anything on it."

Though Keith had never thought much about it before, he got up and tossed the bedding aside, just to make her happy. Then standing and looking down at her, he told her, "Damn, you look good in my bed."

Holly grinned and held her arms open, till she had him back in bed, looming over her and naked. Then he tugged at her clothes and tossed them over the side until they were nice and close, skin to skin. And he was just getting used to the feel of her in is arms, when she shocked the hell out of him and slithered down over his body, circled his cock in her hand and began to lick at him like he was the best thing she'd ever tasted.

Holy shit, looking down at her lapping at his cock had to be hottest thing he'd ever seen, especially with all that fiery red hair spread over his thighs. Then he clutched at the sheets and slammed his eyes shut as she sucked him back hard into the heat of her mouth, licking all around him, and fondling his balls, sure that she had to be the best thing he'd ever felt, too. He could barely believe they were here like this, naked in his bed, never mind with her down between his legs, worshipping his cock. It was like the stuff of dreams finding her, especially tonight of all nights, a night meant for lovers. And she was sure making love to his dick, like no one had ever loved it before.

Relentlessly humming and licking and lapping and sucking, and even nipping every last inch of him, fuck he was going to come hard if she kept that up. "Holly, baby, I'm going to come right in your mouth," he told her, fighting the overwhelming sense of elation that was coursing through him as she brought him closer and closer to one hell of a fucking amazing climax. "I'm not kidding," he warned her again, as she sucked him back so hard, he actually felt his toes curling, muttering, "Jesus, Holly, I never imagined you'd be so good at this." Holy shit, all he knew was that he was heaven. God, what a talent she had for giving head.

The feel of his hands, running through her hair as Holly hollowed out her cheeks and drew him deeper into her mouth than she knew she'd ever gone, only made her want to give him everything she could, especially after hearing how good it made him feel. Finally pulling back, she told him, "Then just come, Keith."

As it good as it sounded to take her up on it, right now, what he really wanted was to have his dick buried in her as far as it could go when he filled her with what he already knew would be one hell of a load of his seed. So once he tugged her off his cock, he flipped her onto her back and got between her legs. Brushing back the damp red hair from her brow he told her, "I want to be inside you when I come, so we can both feel how good we are together."

Holly just closed her eyes and sighed, thrilled at the sound of that.

And the moment he fisted his cock and started pushing his way inside her, Holly moaned deep and long, agreeing with him wholeheartedly as he made her feel whole again, with the excuisite way it made her feel to have him filling her up again so nice and tight. Although he was big, all she could feel was a sense of elation as he looked in her eyes and whispered, "Damn, I love this with you, and I can't believe how good you make me feel."

She knew just what he meant, already beginning to think that she might just be falling for him. He just made her feel so unbelievably good, like no one ever had before. Running her hands over his back, being with him like this felt like heaven. She'd had sex before, but she could already tell what they had between them, was more than just sex, it was like they were connecting on so many levels.

When Keith came, at almost the same moment that she was trembling and screaming out his name, he rose up onto his hands and groaned as he came in a rush, filling her up to the point he actually could feel his release running down his balls. Now he was glad she'd insisted on pulling back the old quilt, especially when she'd made him come that hard.

Pulling her into his arms as he kissed her, he wondered what it would take to keep someone like her in his life. Obviously they came from different backgrounds and her family probably wouldn't exactly be thrilled to find out she was seeing a guy who ran a bar, but since they were just so good together, he didn't think any of it should matter when two people had the type of connection they already had.

Impulsively, he said, "Stay with me, Holly."

Confused, she said, "But I am staying with you tonight."

He shook his head, looking down at her. "I don't just mean tonight," he said, cupping her face in his hand and kissing her pretty mouth. He'd need a lot longer than a night with her, a hell of a lot longer, if he was ever going to feel sated, providing he ever could.

Running her hand over his cheek, Holly whispered, "Hmm, crazy as this whole thing is, you know I'm tempted. I just never expected anything like this when I walked into your bar tonight. And I can still hardly believe I'm here with you in your bed."

Keith not only loved the look of her in his bed but loved the feel of her even more, especially since he was still buried inside her nice and deep. And he felt his cock twitch, just thinking about where he was, naked in his bed with her in his arms, joined in the closest way that two people could ever be joined.

Holly tipped her head and told him, "You know, Keith, you're a very surprising man, and I really like you."

Afraid there was about to be a but in there, and that she was about to tell him all the reasons they'd never work out, he jumped in and said, "Well I can cook, too, and I'm told I don't snore much. And my mother instilled in me that I had to put the toilet seat back down every time I use it, and I always clean up after myself, so you wouldn't have to worry about any of that."