Accommodating Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her pretty face and curvy figure with pleasure and satisfaction. Once again, physical desire had triumphed over intellectual prowess. Though I envied the girls their education and the life of success and affluence that no doubt awaited them, it was good for my own self esteem to know that when it came down to it, these girls could be just as driven by earthy desires as the rest of us.

However she felt about me when, as it surely would, remorse eventually set it, Ella would be unable ever to claim - even to herself - that she had been forced to take part. She would never be able to deny that she had initiated and entered whole-heartedly into the copulation that had taken place, or that she had enjoyed it beyond all her expectations. The very noticeable pink flush on her cheeks and chest was evidence enough.

But of course, she still had to make sure the financial aspects of our agreement were firmly in place.

"I... I'd better be going now," she stammered, giving me a smile that made my loins ache for more of her body.

"You don't have to," I began.

"My parents will be worried if I'm too late."

"You could call them..." I replied, nodding towards the payphone on the hallway.

"I'd rather just... you know," she replied awkwardly. "Thanks. I hope it doesn't take you too long to put things right again."

"Six or seven hours," I lied with my own smile. "But I'm used to it."

"Will you get into trouble?"

"Not if I get it done tonight."

She smiled again, embarrassed.

"So, you will sign off the lease?"

"Of course. Don't worry. You'll get all your money back. And a reference, I promise."

The look of relief on her face was a picture to remember.

"And you promise you'll never let anyone know that I... that we...?"

"Cross my heart," I grinned making the usual gesture. "My lips are sealed. Your reputation is safe with me."

She turned away and began to walk out of the room, her body still no doubt tingling but already much more relaxed.

And indeed, the girl really did have no need to worry. Unscrupulous I might have been in terms of getting my end away, but in all my years in the business I never once broke my word. This story is the closest I have ever come to letting the world know what went on in those heady, wild days.

"Oh, by the way..." I called after her.

She stopped and turned to look at me, a look of enquiry and anxiety on her face.

"You were good, Ella. Very good in fact! Remember that."

The full-face blush that accompanied her embarrassed smile made my heart ache.

"Thanks," she replied, surprised but obviously pleased by the compliment, despite herself. She turned to go, then hesitated and turned back towards me. "So were you," she said with an embarrassed smile. "I enjoyed it. A lot."

Then she skipped out of the room and out of the house. A minute later I heard the poorly tuned engine of a small car fire up and the girl drove away, out of the city, out of my life and into her glowing future.

I sighed with a little sadness. She really had been an amazing fuck, and no doubt, would have been a lovely girl too if I had been able to get to know her.

But there was no way she and I could have repeated the afternoon's brief but very pleasant encounter. It had been strictly a one-off; possibly the only time in her entire life that she would do anything like it.

Still, it had been great while it lasted. I smiled in satisfaction as I mentally added another well-bred, upper-middle-class notch to the pleasingly long line on my metaphorical bedpost.

It would be hard, but the damage to the house would be repaired within a couple of days. The landlord would never know it had happened, the girls' very substantial deposit would be returned in full and all that would remain of the afternoon's delightful fuck would be memories.

They would be very pleasant memories for me; I hoped Ella's would remain pleasant too.

Only she and I ever needed to know that for half an hour on a sunny summer afternoon in Bristol, she had willingly become a prostitute.

With that thought in my head, I retrieved my tools from the van outside, and began to work.