According to Will, Against Her Will

Story Info
According to my dad's will, against my step-mom's will.
5.7k words
3.97
84.9k
113
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ and no characters are taken from real life, just fantasy.

And I'm not a professional writer, just a normal guy who's writing for fun.

Thanks and have a good read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things aren't the same after my father's death recently and the fact that it's our semester holidays for us and I've to be home to perform the aftermath doesn't help me at all. My step-mom however, shed some tears when he died, but I do know obviously that they're as fake as her. When my dad brought her home a few months back, I instantly felt the gold-digger aura around her, the way she dresses, her friends, her daily lifestyle. I couldn't care lesser about her spending his money or whatever as I haven't had any dream of claiming his money as his heir. But she definitely looks like she does.

I used to spend most of my time outside when I was in University, so I wouldn't interact much with her. While at home, she just orders around as if she's my mom or something while my dad didn't care about this. After his death, which happened a week back, she was acting all sad as if she lost the love of her life, which I found pretty weird and funny as the only thing she would be waiting eagerly is for his money. I'm sure that she made him write her name in the will, maybe when she's giving her body to him in exchange. He was 60 when he died while I remember she's around 35-40 now, and I just didn't show any interest in his property as I'd be out from university next year, as I'm 21 and I wanted to explore the world first and then settle with my own job independently.

"Nick, aren't you supposed to be getting ready by now?" I hear her voice and wake up rubbing my eyes.

"What is it?" I ask walking out of my room in my boxers and t-shirt looking at her in living room.

"We're supposed to go to the lawyer?" she asks as if I forgot about it.

"Duhh that's like 11AM or something and it's still not 9 yet" I say with a sigh hearing that angrily.

"Who do you think will do the garden work today?" she asks raising her brows sitting on couch in her blue tight top and black knee-high skirt.

"What? The gardener maybe I don't know." I say with a frown as I never did any of that shit so far as I know that my dad was rich enough to afford the maids to do these works.

"Well not today, he's on leave, so do it and get ready and we'll leave by 10:30." she orders getting up.

"Get fucked, I don't care." I say with a nervous chuckle as this is getting weird and walk towards my room to sleep again.

A few moments later, I hear my door opening with a bang, and as I turn around on my bed, I can see her standing at the door folding her hands looking at me.

"Now imagine a situation where you aren't able to pay your university fees for next two semesters..." she says looking at her nails in a bitchy way.

"What do you mean?" I ask nervously even though I kind of get what she's trying to say.

"You know what I mean. Once I get the whole property, you should be asking me for your living even if it's just for a year." She says with a wild smirk.

"And? For that I've to do whatever you want me to do?" I ask furrowing my brows.

"Well yes, thank god, you're not as dumb as your old man." She says rolling her eyes.

I feel like hitting her to the wall and send her along with my beta dad for bringing her to the house in the first place. The way she stands and orders as if she's the woman of the house, but that explains why my dad became a simp to her.

I take a deep long breath without saying anything and get up to walk to the garden. I finish the work in a few minutes and walk towards bathroom to fresh up and have some breakfast so that we can leave. She seems to be ready for the lawyer visit, and I assumed she would have prepared for the breakfast. I come out and get into a blue shirt and a blue jeans and the time is 10AM already. I walk inside the kitchen to have breakfast and there's nothing present anywhere.

"Uhm where's the breakfast?" I ask walking towards living room where she's just chilling on couch scrolling through her insta.

"It would be on table if you prepare it, or else you know where you would be" she says without looking at me.

I clench my fists hearing that and walk back to kitchen assuming that she might have wantedly told the maids not to come today. I make some basic level pasta in 15-20 minutes and we finish eating by 10:35AM. We get inside the car, and I drive us to the lawyer's place and return after an hour. It was just the basic formalities about the aftermath of his death and the lawyer just said that there are some more things to check to finalize my dad's will and he'd inform us later tomorrow and send the will copies as that's how they do it. She still seems to be pretty excited about it while I just shrugged off.

She made me do the lunch and dinner and I am feeling like a helpless weak man for doing all this. At least my dad used to get her pussy for being a simp, while I get nothing obviously. I wish the university opens again sooner so that I can be out of this temporarily. I am pretty tired of the day and sleeps early and the next day morning isn't any better than yesterday's. At around 10 or so, we receive a letter and it's obvious that people who are mentioned as beneficiaries will receive a copy of the will and I just took it and opened it before handing it over to her.

I widen my eyes to see that it's my name mentioned in the will and the copy is addressed to me but not to her. There is not even a mention of her name in the copy of the will. Even I find it a weird as that's unlikely to happen and show it to her, and as expected, she panics more than anything. As if her whole life is dependent on the will, well maybe it is for her.

She quickly calls the attorney to find out about it and I just stand in front of her confused but kind of excited about this. I can notice from her expressions that she got completely backstabbed by my late dad and that he didn't even mention her in the will.

I grab her phone quickly, "So does that mean I get to keep the whole property?" I ask directly as the attorney guy is close to our family anyway.

"Well yes Nick, that's what your dad wrote at least." He says simply.

"Oh good then, thanks anyway." I say with excitement and cut the call and turn around to look at her.

Her hands are shivering a bit and her face down, not knowing how to react to it as if she can't live without this will on her name.

"Uhm, do I need to repeat the hearing again?" I ask grinning inside.

"Oh fuck off! I'm sure there might be a mistake in it." She says acting out a confident grin, but her fears are visible clearly.

"Are you sure? Because your name and my name aren't even close to be mistaken." I say with a chuckle.

"Ok fuck off, I'm tired of this. I'll find about it by myself." She says irritated, turning around and walk towards her room.

"And where would you do that? Planning of asking my dad directly?" I ask with a chuckle standing still.

"That's none of your concern, just shut the fuck up." She says pretty irritated.

"Of course it ain't my concern. But lunch is. Make sure you do something before 12 noon." I say walking towards my room to keep the copy of will in my cupboard.

"What? What do you mean? I ain't doing any lunch for fuck's sake." she tries to act out a bitchy chuckle but end up with a nervous chuckle.

"Uhm imagine your life if I instantly stop your money source. You can't go out with your friends, you can't afford your beauty stuff, and do I need to continue?" I ask walking to living room.

"Oh fuck off, stop playing my card back on myself kid." she says rolling her eyes.

"You get what you fucking deserve is all." I say shrugging off.

"Now now, look at yourself." I say softly walking close to her, look down at her as she's around 165cm or so, I can feel her perfume hitting strong and her slight make-up on face, "these creams, this perfume, this dress, the house you're living, imagine all of them being taken from you at once. You can't enjoy your weekend parties with your Thot friends anymore, you can't use the car to go out. That wouldn't be a nice thing now, would it be?" I ask drawing a line on her cheeks with my index finger slowly and breathing in her face.

She turns her face away feeling my breath on face and my body up-close to hers and afraid to imagine her situation, "Fine." She says simply and walks away from me to kitchen.

I shrug off and walk to my room to sleep peacefully again as now I don't need to worry about my financial problems completely.

I wake up around at 1 or so and walk towards kitchen to have lunch and she did make pasta for lunch. I take some in bowl and walk around to look for her and see her room locked from inside and assumed she might be sleeping or whatever. At around 5PM, while I am on couch lying and watching Netflix, she walks out of room in a gold glistening one-piece dress which reaches her thighs and sleeveless which exposes her arms and some of her flawless curves. I widen my eyes looking at her walking beside me towards the exit, without minding me.

"Where are you going?" I ask turning my head as she is about to pick her high heels.

"That's not your concern now is it?" she replies in a cold tone.

"Well since 10AM today, it is my concern don't you think?" I ask quickly sitting on couch.

She rolls her eyes hearing my response, "I'm going out for a party, I might be late tonight so don't wait for me. There, is that enough information?" she says with a sigh.

As she bends down to put her heels, I can see her busty cleavage through the tight dress fitting her Latina curves.

"It is enough information, but I don't think I'd agree for that." I say shrugging off.

"The fuck does that mean? I am going out with my money you cunt, and not in our car, so I don't need to ask your permission." She says, about to open the door and leave.

I quickly get up and run towards the door closing it forcefully and she panics as she steps away from me afraid.

"The fuck is wrong with you? You think you can forcefully stop me from going out just because your name is in the will?" she asks holding her purse trembling slightly.

"It is not about my dad's will. It is about your will to whore around and my will to keep you in control so that you won't spend the money recklessly for your activities." I say locking the door in front of her.

"What do you mean by discipline? I'm literally your step-mom and you want to discipline me?" she says with a nervous chuckle.

"Well yes, don't you think it's beautiful to see how the tables have turned?" I say with a grin and grab her purse forcefully while she resists slightly.

"You're acting weird and this is not funny anymore." She says gritting her teeth, helpless when I grabbed her purse.

"Let's say from now on, you should earn your money." I say opening her purse and I can see my dad's credit card and some hand cash in it.

"What do you mean? I have to start searching for a job?" she asks confused.

"Uhm not really. I know that you aren't fit for those stuff. What I meant was that you've to earn your money from me by doing things which I order you to do." I say taking the card and money out and throwing the purse on the couch.

"What does that mean? By cooking and doing house chores? Just tell the maid to come from tomorrow. Now give me my purse and money back." She frowns.

"It's not about those chores. And even for them, no, I won't recruit maids, you're supposed to do them from tomorrow if you want to stay here and get your living." I say walking towards couch and sits while she stands there confused and helpless.

"I meant to say the chores which you used to do to my dad to get your money when he was alive." I say looking at her with a grin.

"Oh fuck no. I see where this is going and no. That won't happen." She says shaking her head as she gets what I mean.

"That will happen, because you want these other things to happen like partying and hanging out. Don't you think so?" I ask showing her the money to lure her.

She closes her eyes hearing that and opens to look at the time on the clock and it's getting already late for her.

"Look, you got me wrong, I'm not that kind of woman who does those things for money." She says trying to smile looking at me.

"Look at yourself. Those curves, that ass, that rack, your way of talking, your friend's circle, the way you manipulated my day and ALMOST got the whole property..." I say with a chuckle. "You should at least be happy that I still didn't kick you out." I say shrugging off.

She takes a deep breath helpless and walks towards me slowly and look down at me standing in front of me, "Look, why don't we deal with this rationally? Please? You can give me my money and purse back and I would do some chores like cooking and cleaning from tomorrow?" she tries to persuade me gently.

"Sit down, I mean kneel down. Let's discuss this rationally." I say gesturing with my hand and lean back relaxed.

She rolls her eyes hearing that and kneels down slowly and look at me, "OK? Now please give them to me." She says with a slight smile.

"Not yet, I wanna see your skills. The skills you used on my dad to manipulate him." I say holding her hands and placing them on my thighs, as I'm just in my thigh high boxers.

"Ugh can't we do this later? Please? It's already getting late Nick." She says with a sigh.

"I don't think you clearly understood the meaning of rational discussion. I get to say what you do and what you don't. So should I repeat what you should do now to earn your party pass?" I ask again holding the money and flashing them in front of her eyes.

"You're a pathetic disgusting cunt, fuck you." She says angrily tired of begging me.

"Hmm, I don't care what you feel about me. But keep in mind that whenever you're pleasuring me, I'd love to hear some sweet words, or else you'd get cut in your pay." I say shrugging off and taking 5 notes and keeping them aside as a gesture of pay-cut.

"Oh please, don't do that, and I'll keep that in mind. But don't reduce the money." She says in a submissive tone.

"Depends. Depends on how good your hand and tongue skills are." I say gesturing my hands as if I'm in a dilemma to add the money or to reduce it.

"Ok fine fine, I understand." She says as she slides her soft brown hands on my white hairy thighs and pull my boxers down slowly.

She widens her eyes seeing my semi-huge boner suddenly popping out from boxers. I lean back keeping my hands behind my head relaxed as she removes my boxers completely. Her left hand starts to massage my musky balls while her right hand holds my shaft softly and starts stroking it gently as if she's not interested.

"Any hooker would do this for a cheap price, you know that right? But what might make you better than them? So you better start imagining that you belong to me and you're your son's property from now on." I say holding her chin and throwing her face away gently.

She turns her face straight again, feeling humiliated, and I can feel the result in her touches. They become gentler and the stroking intensifies. Her thumb starts to rub my frenulum gently and I suddenly start feeling as if I'm in heaven. I did get a few handjobs and blowjobs from the girls in my past relationships, but no one has done this. Her left hand continued to squeeze my hairy balls while her right thumb continued to rub my cock tip gently.

She knows that she has to finish this quickly so that she can leave for the night, so she started putting the best effort to make me cum earlier and I can notice that clearly from her actions. I close my eyes facing the ceiling and hold her head, losing the control over my cock to her completely.

Within a few seconds, I can feel her lips wrapping around my circumcised cock-tip and her tongue hitting my cock skin. Her tongue piercing touched my frenulum and for some reason it gave different level vibes to me, the way her plump red lips move around my cock and her soft hands taking control of my cock, now I get why my dad chose this Latina woman over others.

Soon she started moving up and down on my cock, down to way bottom of my 7.5 inches cock. My cock-tip can feel her throat and her saliva dripping on my shaft making it messy down there.

My grip on her hair stiffens as her lips wrap tighter and her movements pace up. She takes off her mouth and quickly starts licking my balls while continuing to rub my cock tip with her thumb, more than gently this time. That feels so good when her thumb uses my precum liquid to rub my cock-tip.

I feel like releasing my load even though I don't want to yet. So far I was sure that I used to last at least 15-20 min in blowjob, but she just took 8-10 minutes and I'm close to cumming. I hold her hair tighter and starts squirting thick cum on her face. The projectile isn't far as it's a quick cum, but the quantity is moderate and within a few seconds, her beautiful make-up filled face is coated with my thick cum, some on her hair too. She freezes for a moment closing her eyes and taking it on her face reluctantly as I held her head tightly.

"What the fuck? You can't even tell me when you're about to cum? Like how am I supposed to go out like this?" she shouts irritated.

It takes me a few seconds to get out of orgasmic pleasure and look down at her, "I don't care. Go however or whenever or wherever you want and here's your money." I say throwing the notes on her cum-filled face and getting up pulling my boxers up.

"The fuck? You're disgusting you know? To throw money on my face like that." She says angrily humiliated by that.

"Ugh I don't care." I say simply and close the door behind me.

I watch TV until 10 PM or so and then go to my room to sleep as she isn't home yet. The next day I wake up and go check her room to see if she's there but can't find her. I look at the time and it's 9 AM already so I just make breakfast for myself and start eating on couch. A few minutes later, I can hear a car stopping in front of the house and I walk to the door to see what's happening. I can see her tripping out of the car, drunk and staggering and laughing wildly as she kisses the guy in the car and stands there talking to him giggling. He seems to be around 40ish, has a fancy car in which he dropped her. I sit back on couch and a few moments later she arrives staggering and walks towards her room without minding me.

"Where were you last night?" I ask looking at her.

"Ugh stop acting like you're the man of the house. I don't need to answer to you about all my activities." She says with a sigh.

"So what am I if not a man of the house?" I ask sternly. "And should I be calm while you go out and bitch around, getting laid with other men?" I ask with same tone.

"Why do you care? You're not even my husband or whatever. I sucked you off yesterday and earned my pass last night, and that's it." She answers carelessly still drunk.

"Oh no, you still don't understand." I say shaking my head with a chuckle getting up and walking towards her.

I take the purse off of her hand and throw it on couch and make a turn around her while she staggers tired, drunk and unable to stand steady. I suddenly push her on to the couch. She furrows her brows and tries to get out of it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asks drunk.

"To show you how things would be done in here from now on." I say walking towards her and bending down, pinning her thighs to couch with my hands so that she can't escape.

I can notice some dry cum stains between her inner thighs which clearly says that she got laid with someone when drunk. I quickly slide her one-piece dress up with force exposing her panties and her curvy belly.

"Oh god don't. Don't you do this to me Nick." She tries to pull me but helpless with her woman power.

12