Accounts Payable

Story Info
A horny woman needs dick. Eddie provides it... in 750 words!
750 words
3.73
12.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,790 Followers

I woke with that kludgy feeling between my thighs, and before I checked my panties I already knew I'd find myself soaked. So I sighed in the morning light, groaning at the bitterness of life: so typical. I'd had an orgasm, and I'd slept through it.

That's why I was so horny on my way into work, my mind racing in an a-line dress and a bra that, I was starting to convince myself, was a bad idea; a quick wriggle at the stoplight took care of that, leaving my tits free and firm, the nipples staring out at the world.

I left my panties on, though, or I'd have stained my dress.

The first guy that caught my eye as I walked in (early, of course) was Eddie, in Accounts Payable. I'd seen him staring at Jeanette's ass a bunch of times, so I knew he was at least subconsciously ready to play around at work. He wasn't even all that bad-looking, though he wasn't one of the guys we talked about in the ladies' room.

He'd do.

I slipped into my cubicle and out of my panties, the lace falling down my thighs, and I didn't even have to look: yep. Drenched. I picked them up by the waistband and gave myself some motivational eye contact in my tiny mirror before I strode quickly over to Accounts Payable with my underwear swinging from my fingertips. He was alone in there, and I stalked straight up beside his desk. He glanced up in surprise. "Good morning?"

"Do I look nice today?" I demanded, arching my back slightly.

"Uh. Sure?"

I just tossed my panties in his lap. "Copy room. I'm on the pill," I grated, whirling away before he could get a sniff, and in my mind I knew he'd follow. It's not that I'm the sexiest woman alive: it's just what my sister has always told me. You have the pussy. You can get it whenever you want it.

Well. I wanted it.

It wasn't long before he showed up to find me facing the wall with one leg up on the counter, tiptoes barely reaching the ground as I held my skirt bunched above my bare ass. He had to see the way my pussy leaked all down my inner thigh, exposed as I was. "Uh. Wow."

"Shut the door behind you," I rasped, "and get your pants off." I saw his adam's apple bob, his eyes wide as he looked at what I knew must be a red-swollen pussy, and then his eyes came back to mine. He hadn't moved, and I suddenly grew impatient. I was in need. "Fuck me, or I'll find someone who can!"

He stepped forward. And thank god; I wasn't sure I could find someone else. It wasn't even eight in the morning yet.

I didn't realize his dick was so short until he was already up me, his pubes crushed against the skin of my ass as he entered. Not that his size mattered very much, since I was already about to cum even before his balls hit the inside of my thigh. I arched hard, sprawled lewdly across the counter with my leg cocked high, and the groan I heard myself sigh out would have embarrassed me if he hadn't already known I was so horny.

His hand closed tentatively over my tit, the poor bastard not sure what the etiquette was, but whatever. Let him grope. I met his rhythm quickly, driving back against him, and it took no time at all for the copy room to stink like me. No, like us, the little closet full of the molten sounds of slick, slapping, flesh and our desperate grunts.

He came quickly, but that wasn't a problem: I'd been on fire the whole time. trembling in sexual release even before he pushed deep and let go, his hand on my breast a claw now. His body language said he shot hard into me, many times. I couldn't feel it, but I could definitely feel the new freedom his cock had when it made its last few thrusts, lubricated now with his thick sperm.

Fuck.

I looked back at him as he eased out of me, his cum drooling down my thigh already. "Thanks," I managed, my voice uneven. He nodded uncertainly; this was it, I knew. Eddie had a wife and three kids, and he didn't really want me.

"You're welcome," he muttered, the door closing behind him.

Voboy
Voboy
1,790 Followers