Ace of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Riley took a deep breath as he felt like the room was getting hotter with every passing second. He thought he could be prepared for this moment, but he didn't expect this would come all of a sudden. "You're the most amazing woman I ever met, captain. You're beautiful and strong, and now I see that you're also kind. What I'm trying to say is... I would love to spend more time with you."

Captain O'Fera's eyes widened. "Private... are you telling me that you... like me?" She asked with an accusatory look, yet she couldn't hide the blush growing in her cheeks.

"Y-Yes! I mean, I don't just like you... I love you captain!" Riley exclaimed, also unable to hold back the blush rising to his face. "I-I know this is a bad time a-and we just met, but I thought this could be my only chance to tell you how I feel! And I know this kind of relationship wouldn't work because we're in the army and who knows if we'll see each other again after my training, but I'm willing to gamble everything I have to make this work! If there's anything I can do, even if I have to leave this army, then I'll do it!"

His declaration left Captain O'Fera speechless that she couldn't fathom the words she just heard. At first she wasn't all that surprised the moment he praised her character, but now this dinner became more intimate that she couldn't think how she's supposed to answer his confession. With questions running through her mind, she stood off the chair and paced across her room while Riley remained in his seat.

She stopped in her tracks as she was now standing in the middle, with her eyes closing in deep thought. "How long have you been feeling this way?" She asked calmly without turning to face him.

"From the very moment I saw you the first time, when I set my foot in this boot camp." Riley replied bluntly, standing up from the chair and took a few steps towards her, only to stop when O'Fera turned her head over her shoulder at him.

O'Fera narrowed her eyes thoughtfully until she turned around to face the rookie. "Then prove it."

"Huh?" Riley blinked in confusion.

"Actions speak louder than words, private. If you're telling the truth and you have feelings for me, I want you to prove it before I will give you my answer." She said bluntly with her arms folded under her bosom, yet the blush on her cheeks was clear that she's feeling nervous about it.

Riley wore a dumbfounded expression as he found it hard to believe she just put him in some kind of a test just to convince her that he was speaking from his heart. He didn't know if that was an order or a challenge, and at that moment he thought about backing down before this would escalate. But if the captain was serious, then this could be one chance he will never get it again if he doesn't take it.

Gulping down a lump down his throat, private Riley approached her as the captain stood still and watched him patiently. Once he was now standing two feet away from her, he glanced down to her humongous breast as they're heaving in and out each time she was drawing a breath, as they looked even bigger from the closer look. His hormones flared up like crazy as the desire of feeling his hands around them grew stronger, but as much as he wanted to do it, it was still too early to be bold.

Turning his gaze back to the captain, he almost froze when the female officer was now wearing a glare, but it was more out of embarrassment after she noticed him looking at her breasts. "Um... Captain. Is it okay if I... kiss you first?" He asked softly, as he gathered courage to take one more step closer to her.

The Saluki let out a quiet gasp and her face grew redder like a ripe tomato. From the beginning, she was expecting him to grow unconfident and walk away, but to receive this kind of request from this young man was something she never experienced. She averted his gaze with an almost panicked look as her mind was overwhelmed with thoughts and emotions, feeling like she was getting cornered to find an easy way out of this.

"P-P-Per... Permission..." O'Fera stammered, only to clear her throat and turned back to the young man with her back straightened, making her breasts wobble before him. "Permission granted." She said while forcing a serious expression.

Riley's eyes widened in a mix of shock and amazement, as her words were clear enough to think that he might have just misheard it. With his heart beating like a wild animal trying to escape from his chest, he inched his face close to her as her button nose almost poked to his cheek. However, there was a slight hesitation as he breathed heavily over her face. He couldn't understand why, maybe because he felt like the captain was forcing herself against her will and that was something he would never mean to make her feel like.

This wasn't unnoticed by Captain O'Fera as she started to grow through her gritted teeth out of frustration, asking herself what's taking him so long. At one point, her apprehension quickly turned into an uncontrollable burst of excitement and giddiness. If she's gonna let the private change his mind and leave it just like that, all the sexual tension was going to be for nothing.

Without a second thought, O'Fera raised her hands and grabbed on the sides of Riley's face, catching him by surprise. "Goddammit private, what I just told you? Kiss me!" She shouted and then yanked him forward before the young man could reply.

"Mmmhh!" Riley's eyes bulged out of his sockets when in the blink of an eye his lips were mashed into the captain's snout in a hot, hungry kiss. His mind suddenly shutdown for a brief moment, which allowed the voluptuous captain to seize him by wrapping her arms around his back and continued to smooch all over his vulnerable maw. Riley almost couldn't believe that this was happening for real, but then he gave in to his carnal instinct and returned the kiss, earning a moan of approval from the Saluki.

For the first time in his life, not only did he get to kiss the girl of his dreams, but he also began to feel more confident about making a bold response to her. So he attempted to fight back against the officer and snuck his tongue into her opening mouth. This drew an aroused growl from the horny captain before she pushed his pink muscle aside with her own and then retaliated by forcing her tongue into his exposed lips. Asserting her dominance, she placed her hand on the back of his head and pressed herself even deeper into the kiss, as she continued to explore every crevice of his mouth with her slippery appendage.

However, Riley still refused to submit himself to the captain, no matter how much the blissful sensation of her tongue dancing and coiling around within his mouth was arousing. His arms slid down her back and then surprised her when his hands grabbed on her perfectly peach-shaped ass. A muffled gasp mixed with surprise and pleasure drew out O'Fera's lips without breaking the kiss as Riley groped and fondled her ass greedily, even though he didn't expect they would be almost as bigger than his hands. He let out a groan when he already felt the tightness growing in his pants before realizing that he had formed a noticeable bulge between his legs, though he was pretty sure he already had that from the beginning.

After a prolonged minute, Captain O'Fera broke the kiss with a gasp as a few small strings of saliva stretched between their mouths. "What are you... Aahh!... What do you think you're doing?" She said between her breaths. Riley noticed she was trying to sound upset judging by the annoyed look on her face, but she couldn't hold back another moan when Riley dipped his head and started licking the crook of her neck. One of her hands gripped around the back of his head, but O'Fera didn't try to pull him away from her or even utter a word to stop him. Instead, she craned her head to the side and allowed him to lick every inch of her neck. Maybe that's not her intention, but it really seemed like she was enjoying.

Overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure, she stumbled back until her back was now pressing against the wall. She uttered another gasp when Riley removed one of his hands from her backside and then began to fondle her right breast. Then he moved his fingers to the chest and started to unbutton her uniform. When O'Fera realized it, she grabbed his wrist to stop him while she pushed him away from her.

The action snapped Riley back to reality as he removed himself from the captain's neck and looked at her in puzzlement. "Captain?"

O'Fera breathed heavily before she sent a glare towards him, making the rookie flinch nervously. Her hand then gripped on the collar of his shirt, and before Riley was about to come to terms with his fate, the captain dragged him towards the bed and pulled him down to sit on it.

"How dare you try to undress me..." O'Fera growled as she towered over the rookie. However, the blush still remained on her face as she struggled to keep an angry expression. "I-If you really wanna see me naked, then you should start by taking your clothes off first!"

"What?" Riley blinked in a mix of surprise and disbelief. "Um... is that an order?"

"Do I have to repeat it myself?" The captain narrowed her eyes dangerously.

Riley gulped down nervously and nodded with his head. Standing up from the bed, he pulled the shirt over his head and threw it away, exposing his average-looking body to the captain. After that, he looked back at the Captain to notice she was still wearing a neutral look, but he knew she was waiting for him to take off his pants. Taking a deep breath, he proceeded to unbutton his pants and was about to unzip it, but at that very moment, he realized the zipper wouldn't budge.

"Oh come on..." He cursed under his breath at the inconvenience.

"Could you hurry up?" Captain O'Fera said with an impatient look on her face.

"I'm trying! But I think this damn zipper got stuck!" Riley argued as he kept trying to pull it down harder to no avail.

O'Fera rolled her eyes with a ground, before she stepped closer to Riley and grabbed the hem of his pants. Before Riley could make a word out of his mouth, she forced it open that broke the zipper. "There! Now show me what you really have!" She exclaimed as she squatted down and then yanked the pants and the underwear down his legs.

In the blink of an eye, the captain let out a gasp when she felt something batting under her snout. When she pulled herself back, her eyes cracked open and then they went fully wide when she bore witness to the staggeringly big slab of 10-inch meat looming over her face. She found herself utterly speechless, almost unable to accept that a feeble recruit like Riley could have the size of that dick. But the more she was looking at the veins popping all over the shaft, a new sense of hunger became overwhelming for her.

"Um, captain?" Riley asked with an edgy tone when he noticed her kept staring at his dick. Though on the other hand, he couldn't help but pride himself for leaving a good impression on her.

O'Fera was unable to hear him, as she leaned closer to the throbbing member and took a sniff. It was a good thing that Riley took a shower earlier, but even so, a strong scent wafted through her nose that made her shudder. After a moment of hesitation, the Saluki stuck her tongue out and slowly ran across the underside of Riley's dick.

A sharp gasp came out of Damian's lips as his whole body shuddered in delight. He looked back down to see O'Fera running her tongue across his length as she returned his gaze. While she was wearing a stern look, Riley found it very arousing that he grew an amused smile. "Does it taste good?" He asked with a husky tone.

The captain made an irritated sound at the question, but she didn't utter a retort and continued to lick all over the bulbous tip, drawing another groan from the rookie. However, she refused to let that sassy comment slide, and she came up with an idea of how to get that back to him. While Riley was basking in his pleasure, she reached down with her free hand and grasped both of his testes.

"Aaahh, c-captain!" He cried out in surprise before lowering his head to look back at his captain.

"I hope this will remind you who's in charge." O'Fera replied, wearing a snarky smile. "Now sit down, shut up, and let me do the job." She said with a firm tone before she began to stroke his girth up and down with her hand.

Riley could only nod his head before he sat on the bed, yet that wouldn't stop him from moaning as the captain continued to lick the tip of his dick. He was even surprised that she had some experience treating his dick with both her hands and her tongue, which he could only wonder if she ever did that to another partner before or not. Whatever that case, he was still happy that his fantasy had finally become a reality.

As she stopped licking the crown for a moment, O'Fera thought it would be better if she would finish as fast as she could, but she was starting to grow attached to the bittersweet taste of the pre-cum that she's been slurping out of him. Feeling the shaft throbbing in her hand, his supple bloated balls weighing in her other, his pre-cum still oozing out of the slit, made her crave for more of this thick, delectable meat. She would be ashamed of herself for what she's thinking, but at this moment, the lust-driven hunger made her forget about her sense of morality and her role as an army officer was slipping away.

When O'Fera spread his legs apart, she brought her face forward and then suckled the first inches of his meat into her mouth, letting out a moan. At first she thought his cock was too big to even fit in her mouth, but she shook the doubt away from her mind and kept sucking on his length. She pulled her head in further into his crotch until his pubes tickled her snout.

"Oooh! C-Captain! Your mouth feels amazing!" Riley cried out, arching his back in utter ecstasy at the warm embrace of her blowjob. He felt like he could come at any moment, but the last thing he wanted to do was disappoint the captain, so he fought back the urge while savoring this sensation as long as he could.

O'Fera pulled her head back until her lips were wrapping around the head. With her eyes glowing in determination, she shoved herself back forward and took a few more inches of his cock inside her mouth. This made her gag a bit when she felt the tip touching the back of her throat, but after she took a moment to adjust the size of his rod, she repeated the same motion over and over. With that, the sexy Saluki was now catching the rhythm and bobbed her head back and forth, making her breasts jiggling in her suit that almost looked like they could burst out any minute.

"Oooohhh! Holy shit! This is so good! Aaaaahh!" Riley moaned as a jolt of ecstasy ran through his body in a split second. He could even feel her moistened tongue coiling all around the shaft like a snake wrapping its body to capture the prey.

The Saluki officer stiffed a gentle moan as she slurped and sucked his man-meat to her heart's content. Feeling more daring to make her next move, she shoved her face deep into his pelvis that made her snout bent up, drawing another cry of pleasure out of Riley, even though he was taken by surprise. Her nostrils flared as she was now breathing through the potent scent of his crotch that almost made her mind go numb for a moment.

"Glurk! Mmmmhmm~! Nnngh!" She spent a full minute choking down on his cock until she pulled it out of her mouth, leaving the throbbing organ slathered with her own spit.

As she gasped for breath, O'Fera was very impressed by how Riley could keep himself from climaxing for a while. Gazing up at him, she noticed him wearing a begging expression on his face, clearly bummed out that she had just stopped. A soft chuckle escaped from her lips as O'Fera looked at the private with a teasing smile.

"I must admit, for a wimpy recruit, you sure have some endurance~" She said, giving the shaft a gentle squeeze with her hand that drew out another moan from Riley. O'Fera then stood back up to her feet with her hands placed around her voluptuous waist. "I think you deserve a reward after passing this test."

Riley blinked in confusion at her remark, but then he watched the captain unbuckling the belt of her uniform before throwing it away. She then began to unfasten every button of her uniform and Riley caught a glimpse of her bubbling cleavage.

His eyes widened when his crush fully opened her blouse and exposed her chest before him. Her breasts were plump like a pair of small round melons or two water balloons filled with pudding. Easily a DD-cup or an E-cup. The short beige almost white fur on them made them shine in the light, akin to large targets for someone to pounce on. Her dark brown sensitive nipples were the cherry on top that made them the bullseye for any airman brave enough to go to the skies and challenge her.

O'Fera dropped the blouse to the ground and let out a calm breath, before staring back at the dumbfounded rookie whose eyes were glued on her naked chest. It was a little embarrassing for her, but she couldn't deny that she was flattered to get that kind of attention. She then reached her hands down and was about to take off her pants.

Riley noticed that and suddenly he came up with an idea.

"Wait!" He said with his hand raised, stopping the topless officer from doing that as she looked at him in puzzlement. Before she could make a word, he stood up and held her closer to her, causing her to gasp when he rubbed his hardened prick over her stomach. "L-Let me help you with that. I want to return the favor to you after you helped me with my pants."

The request not only stunned the captain, but also made her face flush in deep red. Riley was hoping that he didn't say something that could offend her, but to his surprise, she chuckled out and stared at him libidinously.

"God, you're such a hopeless man. But... I guess that's fair." Her arms then swung around his shoulders before pressing her naked torso against him, with the supple flesh of her breasts mushing down against his chest. "Very well, private. You're allowed to take off my pants, but don't you try to rip them off, would you?" She said with a husky tone, as her tail wagged excitedly behind her.

Riley's excitement flared up like never before that his member twitched. With his heart beating heavily in his chest, he slid his fingers under the hem of O'Fera's pants and slowly pulled them down. As he lowered himself down, he trailed some kisses from her neck and to her breasts, gaining a soft moan from his captain as he gave one of her puffy brown tits a little suckle. When her pants reached to her high-knee boots, Riley crouched down and gently lifted her feet to take them off, before continuing to remove her pants.

Once it was done, he took a peek to her backside and his mouth gaped open in awe at the sight of her ass that was easily her largest asset. The globes that made it up were as large as hot air balloons filled with something more substantial than air. It was so tight and so firm that one could bounce any manner of coin on it. Her uniform almost looked painted on her ass due to how large and thick it was. One smack and it could bruise someone's hips if she wasn't careful.

"Um... Private?" O'Fera lowered her gaze at him, slightly nervous at his lack of response while he was staring at her backside. At that moment she thought there was something wrong with her size. Little did she know that Riley was thinking the opposite, as he slid his hands gently across her upper thighs until he cupped her ample posterior. "Aaah! W-What are you doing this time?!"

"I'm sorry captain, but you have such a nice ass that I just cannot resist!" Riley confessed as he rubbed the side of his face against one of her bubble butt-cheeks, and he gave it a little squeeze with his left hand, feeling it was just as soft as a marshmallow.