Aching For My Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I..."

"Hey brother, you want me to stop jacking your cock off I will. Just say it." And she pushed me over to the bed flat down, leaned over with her breasts pressing on my chest, and her hips pressing up against me. She was very wet and I felt her juices rubbing off on me.

I could feel her heart pounding against my chest. Her wetness rubbing up and down my crotch making my cock even harder while leaving a trail.

The problem was I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her to keep going. I WANTED TO FUCK MY SISTER!

My blood was churning over the internal debate and it was also churning over my uncontrollable lust and hunger for fucking Abby.

"I don't want this," I said meekly.

"You don't?" she asked as she rubbed her soaking pussy up and down my throbbing hardon.

"Really Abby, Don't. Not this way."

"What does, 'not this way' mean big brother?" As she rubbed her pussy over my dick some more.

I looked up at Abby and she was beginning to get the swagger of someone who was in control of the situation. She knew she had won.

"Not this way?" she asked. And she rubbed against me some more. The head of my cock had taken control of my larger head and I was swimming in a sea of hormonal arousal and horniness.

I opened my eyes and looked up at her. Abby leaned down, kissed me, and said, "If you really want me to stop, I'll stop, but I think you want to fuck me right now. Am I right?"

She was. I wanted to fuck Abby at that moment more than I ever wanted to do anything in my life.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Fuck me like our lives depend upon it. And do it right now!"

She climbed on board, positioned her dripping, young pussy over the head of my cock, and without hesitation, plunged straight down so that in an instant my enlarged head was hitting her cervix and her cunt was rubbing against my crotch with her clit leading the way on my pubic bone.

"Oh fuck. I've been waiting for this all day." Abby said.

I watched as she pushed his hips forward and back, teasing my cock with her hole and her brain start to catch up with her horniness about how large I actually am.

"OH SHIT, THAT'S BIG."

"Yes, why don't you slow this down a bit?"

I lifted Abby's hips off of me and left just the head of my cock inside her.

"Want to try this again in a more loving way?" I asked.

She nodded, and slowly moved her pussy down my shaft accepting the width of my cock at a more pleasurable pace until once again I was balls deep.

It felt good.

It felt really good.

"Better?"

She nodded.

My dick was as big as it gets and her pussy was spread wide wrapping around it clinging tightly. I raised my knees up cupping Abby's pert ass between my thighs. She was a great athlete in her own right and started using her strong legs to slowly moved up and down on my shaft.

"I've wanted your cock inside me again. All day, I couldn't wait," and she started to lift up to the very tip and plunge back down as deep as she could take me.

"God I wanted this cock. Don't you like my pussy big brother? How tight and wet it is for you. Don't you want me to fuck you with my hot, wet pussy and make you cum?"

And she started riding me, using my manhood purely for her own pleasure like I was a human dildo. Rising up, then down, and grinding her clit into my crotch again and again.

I laid there devastated and destroyed. No one had ever taken control of me and led me like this before.

"No, please." I moaned again. "If we were going to do this, I wanted to make love to you not fuck you like some cheerleader."

She continued bouncing up and down on me, now every other stroke or so stopping to grind her clit against me in a tantalizing circle.

"Are you sure? Golly! It seems like your cock is really enjoying this. I'm sorry Ryan, you said we could do this however I wanted and as many times as I wanted, and I don't want you to make love to me right now. I want to fuck you. You heard me, fuck you! I want to sit on you, ride you the way you taught me and I want to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. I am going to fuck your big, thick cock with my pussy, squeezing you tight with my soaking cunt and taking you inside of me until you're are banging the lights out of me. And I want you to spend the rest of your life thinking, Oh My God, my sister Abby was the best fuck of my life! Because I am."

And she started to seriously fuck me just as she described. Her pussy grabbing every inch of my dick as she moved it up and down, pounding on my groin to grind against it before starting up again.

"Oh, Jesus fuck!" I moaned.

"You want me to stop?" Abby asked with a knowing smirk on her face.

She picked up her speed and started breathing hard and moaning herself. Every time she brought the entrance of her pussy over the tip of my cock to then plunge it down again I was beginning to think I was going to cum.

"Push it in further inside me. I want all of you. Spread me as wide as you can. Ryan, I don't care if you hurt me. Give it to me. Give me all of you."

She leaned over and kissed me hard shoving her tongue deep into my mouth before sitting back up and digging her snatch further into my groin.

"I want you to own me. Own me. Make me yours. Brand me with your cum. Fuck me like no one ever has or ever will. I'm your only sister. Own me!"

And she raised up pulling me out. I felt my helmet begin to exit her cunt and then she plunged back down and began bouncing up and down on me like a pogo stick shouting over and over, "This is so much fun. So much fun. So much fun."

Fuck it. I surrendered. It was not only fun it was hot. The smell of sex was beginning to permeate the room. Laying there on my back I could smell Abby's pussy as it was dripping all over me, running down my balls and onto the sheets.

The smell got me even larger. I didn't think that was possible, but it was.

Abby kept bouncing. I've got to admit it was hot. I mean, really fucking hot. I was getting into it, watching her lithe, athletic 18 year old body with her hands on the bed pushing herself up and down on my cock watching her tight belly. Her C-cup breasts were firm, voluptuous and eager as they bounced with her lovemaking along with the sparkling belly button ring.

Her perky nipples were exquisitely small, starting to stand at attention surrounded by pink areolas that were excited and tightening up along with her nips, and her gloriously, perfect cunt, shaved bare with that flaming volleyball tattoo just above it pointing down like an arrow to paradise rise all the way up to the very tip of my cock and then plunging down balls deep. All at a really serious pace.

Abby was into fucking and at this moment I will admit, I was into fucking her. So much that I was doing every trick I could to not shoot all of my hot cum deep inside her right now.

Suddenly, I thought I was going to pop so I pulled out abruptly. My cock felt lost outside of her.

"Noooo," she screamed as my dick smacked against her belly.

She grabbed my cock, and shoved it back into her.

"Don't do that again!" and she leaned down onto me, took my head in her hands, and said, "Make me cum, big brother. Make me scream like the deviant, sinner slut I am."

I pushed my large cock deep into her slippery orifice and moaned loudly as I bottomed out, my balls pressed into her dripping pussy, and slowly fucked her. My hard cock slapped against her cervix as I drove in, making her squirt on me.

"My God, Abby, you are soaking."

"Yes, do it more. Make me yours."

I grabbed her ass cheeks firmly with both hands and said, "I want you to cum. And I want you to cum hard right now!"

And I started to whack myself off with her pussy. Pistoning it up and down the entire length of my cock, shoving it hard into my pubic bone and grinding her clit against it, and then grabbing her ass and using her like a piece of meat stampeding up and down my rapidly enlarging cock.

My head was so large I have no idea how I wasn't tearing Abby's vagina into shreds, but all I was hearing was, "Yes, yes, yes!!!'

And she began to quiver and shake and a massive orgasm took over her body. I watched her eyes roll back into her head as her pussy pulsed and spasmed on my cock and Abby's leg's began to shake uncontrollably. I thought for a moment she was having an epileptic fit as her entire body went into spasms to the chorus of "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." Until finally she collapsed in a heap upon me.

We laid there for a time with Abby limp and panting upon me. My steely, unfulfilled cock still cleaved within her.

Finally, a whimper, "You own me now."

She rolled off me and slid her hand between her legs in a primal motion moaning at the touch. She was soaking and dripping all over the sheets. She played around with her vagina for a moment, lifted up her fingers, and pointed them at me.

"You haven't cum yet."

"Believe me, I know!" The head of my cock was so large it was hurting and speaking of hurting, my locked and loaded balls were screaming.

My sister turned towards me with a needy look.

"I need you to cum. I need you to cum in me."

I put a reassuring hand upon her shoulder.

"Give me a moment, I promise I will."

"Please Ryan. Do it now. I need you to do it now. I'm on fire and I need you. I want you to own me forever. I want you to cum in me right now and show me that you truly love me. Give me your cum."

I rolled onto her. Abby took my cock with her hand, positioned it at the entrance of her exquisite pussy, and slid me in with a look of total satisfaction on her face.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "So fucking thick. I've never felt anything so big. Shit. Christ it's big."

I decided 'what the fuck!' and started to jackhammer her.

She was so wet I was worried that the loud splashing sound of my pounding her would wake Jalen and friend up across the way, but then she grabbed my ass with both hands and I forgot about anything but how her pussy was grabbing me and the increasing urgency in my balls to shoot their load deep in her cunt and womb.

I wanted to bulldoze the shit out of her, and I started to. There is nothing hotter than the head of your cock getting larger and needing to explode while your balls are slapping on an ass until they start to tighten to release their load.

I plunged in all the way and started to grind against her clit, circling, rubbing her clit forcibly against my pelvic bone. She started masturbating her body against my hard cock buried all the way up her, my cockhead hitting her cervix once more as she ground deeper and deeper.

I looked into her eyes and said, "I want you to cum again!"

I pulled out to my tip and plunged back into her again and again until Abby started to cum hard and fast for the second time that night.

Her pussy pulsing, clinching with the spasms of her orgasm. I said, "I'm going to cum," and started to pull out.

She grabbed my cock. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Shoot on me. Shoot on my tits. Brand me with your cum. Brand me with your sperm. Cover my tits with our DNA I want you to own me."

And I did. The first shot hit squarely on her left breast. I grabbed my cock in the throes of my orgasm and started aiming each shot. The center of Abby's chest, her right tit, one shot swung across her chest, a violent one that leaped out of my hand and painted her beautiful face, and then a lessening series until the last one dripped out into the belly button ring.

"Oh yes! " she said with glee and began to rub her hands all over her chest grabbing and slathering my spunk all over her, rubbing it into both breasts, her chest and stomach.

Finally, she scooped the shot off of her face and placed her fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

She looked at me wantonly. "You own me now. You branded me. You branded me now inside and out. I carry your brand, Ryan Stevens. Our shared DNA has branded me as yours."

I rolled onto my back looking at the ceiling.

"Ryan, you can't turn your back on something that you now own and carries your brand. You own it. You own me, big brother?"

I needed another drink.

Abby reached down and started to flip my softening cock back and forth in her hand.

"And isn't it exciting that your promise still hadn't been met, and we can fuck all night long and tomorrow morning too?!

(more to come)

12