Aching For My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ab, stop. This is wrong. Wrong! You've got to stop this. Please."

She dropped to her knees. "Whatever you say, Big Brother," and unbuttoned my 501s springing my bursting hardon out towards her face spraying her with a bit of pre-cum.

"Abby, did you hear me? This must stop now."

"I heard you but it looks like Little Ryan didn't," and she grabbed my cock with both hands.

"Oh! He's not that little. God that's gigantic. You do get bigger! I don't know that much about hard dicks, Big Brother, but it's so red and throbbing that has to hurt."

And she put her mouth on my cock and started giving me a blowjob wrapping her lips around the head gently bobbing on it and reached one hand to grab my balls.

I could feel it gently rolling around establishing their size, weight, judging how full they might be, "Wow! Your balls are just as big."

She paused to lick around the shaft making it wet, grabbed my ass tightly and started directing me to fuck her mouth, moving her hand up to my shaft and started to jerk it in rhythm with her succulent mouth.

I'm embarrassed to admit I leaned back and let it happen as Abby was sucking and jerking my cock.

She leaned back, "This is the first time I have enjoyed doing this. I've always done this out of obligation or expectation from the guy. This is the first time for love."

"Abby..."

And she went back giving me an ungodly blowjob until my balls starting to engorge and move up tightly towards my body just as she sped her hand up and I heard her say, "Cum. Cum. I want you to cum." By now my balls were really tightening and I realized that I was about to pop in a mere couple of strokes.

I grabbed her head, pulled her off me, jumped to my feet bringing her up too with her warm breasts against my chest and said, "You have to stop! Otherwise I'm going to cum and I will not cum in my baby sister's mouth. I will not do it."

"But I want it," and she tried dropping back down to her knees.

I stopped her by grabbing her shoulders and brought her back up. "Listen to me. This has gone far enough."

Abby wiggled a bit against my cock, got up on her tip toes and started nibbling on my ear sticking her tongue in a bit sending shivers down my spine right to the head of my dick.

"If that's the case," she whispered into my ear. "Will you be kind, and please love me the way you say you do, and go down on me? I want it to be you who gives me my first orgasm."

And she rolled around my side, sat down on the couch with open legs, put her small, delicate hands on either side of her pussy lips and gently pulled them open offering herself to me.

"You know I'm not a virgin but you can be the most important first of my life. Teach me what it is all about. I want you to make me cum, Ryan."

I'm not sure why, but I got on my knees between her legs with my hands on her inner thighs, and started to kiss them one at a time as I licked up her to her vulva teasing her by darting my tongue in out.

I leaned down to inhale my sister's pussy. It didn't have that pungent smell of sex like most women, it smelled sweet like citrus and honey dripping with sexual desire. It went straight through my nose into my brain, and I wanted to smell more, and then even more. I buried my face into her pussy to drink all of her in as deeply as possible. She was soaking, drenching my face in her juices.

Finally, I started to lick her slit as Abby moved her hands to her clit. My cock was leaking pre-cum like a faucet that needed a new washer. I put my right hand down to its head, grabbed a finger-full of the soft, natural lube, and moved it up to her left nipple to smear it around. And started to slowly roll my finger around her highly erect nipple.

I took my other hand, pushed hers aside, pulled back her clitoral hood and brought my tongue to it where I rested for a minute listening to her sighs, and then to lovingly roll around it, teasing it, dipping back down to the bottom of her slit, and then licking all the way back to her enlarging nub until I got serious about eating her. I flattened my tongue hard against her clit and moved up and down with an urgent purpose.

When I felt her hips start to buck and undulate and heard the moans becoming louder, I stopped licking, wrapped my lips around her clit, sucked it into my mouth, and started to bob up and down edging her orgasm, rolling around her now enlarged and erect clit as she got hotter and hotter.

I stopped and moved my fingers down to her slit playing with it, learning, exploring, then slowly slid inside her wetness, feeling how the tight, pliable tissue instinctively grabbed them and then opened as I pushed my fingers in deeper, feeling the soft texture and ribbing of her insides until I was knuckles deep. I rolled them around for a while. It was warm, sticky, yet slick at the same time.

I went back to learning about her clit, and what she really liked. I flattened my tongue again, and starting licking upwards pressing into her bud hard, and in a few moments Abby starting shouting, "I'm coming. Ryan, I'm coming, I'm coming. Ryan. Ryan!"

I put a hand over her mouth to try to keep Jalen, Jeannie, and the entire building from hearing her screams as I kept licking her clit and finger fucking her pussy which was spasming all over my fingers. My God, she was actually squirting on my hand and floor.

Finally, she took her hands and pushed me from her clit with, "Enough, enough," and I leaned back watching her. Abby's face was flush, her head was pulled back bringing her heaving breasts forward with a rippling stomach and her juices were leaking out soaking my fingers and the couch.

"Kiss me, my shining Knight!"

I did, looked at my baby sister and said, "It is time to take this into my bedroom."

It Happens:

I was looking down at Abby laying naked on my bed splayed open with her mane of blonde hair spread wildly on the pillow, her heaving breasts inviting me with their erect nipples, and her engorged pussy lips leaking all over the sheets. All of it playing second fiddle to her begging eyes.

My cock was harder than it had ever been in my life. Rock hard, leaking, and I was developing a whooping case of blue balls from being on the brink for so long and not having my own explosive orgasm.

I laid down besides her and starting caressing her pussy. Her juices were pouring out soaking my fingers and the bed.

I said, "Are you sure you really you want this?"

She reached out and grabbed by throbbing cock.

"I want you to fuck me, now!"

I nodded and moved my blood-filled head up to her glistening slit, rubbing it up and down to get it wet, reached around, grabbed her perfect cheeks and slowly started to move in.

A deep, "Ohhhhh" came out of Abby as I slowly entered her, stretching her tight, pussy with my cock for the very first time.

"Oh Ryan. Oh, shit. You're really inside me. Oh, fuck. "

I went in another inch or so.

"Wow! It's thick," she exclaimed.

I wanted to take it slowly so I could sink in balls deep without hurting her.

I pulled out, then back in, and started repeating the motion deeper each time until my sack was resting firmly on her ass.

I leaned up and looked at her panting face, her heaving breasts and took a moment to glance down to see what it was like to be inside her.

Her shaved lips were pink and inflamed, stretched to the limit around my cock, its throbbing vein tickling her swollen clit that was resting upon it.

Now that our bodies had become one, I laid down on her, held her beautiful face, kissed her deeply, looked her in the eye and said, "Since you asked me to do this I'm going to fuck you now," and I started to move.

Slowly at first to a chorus of "Yes, oh yes," and as her groans sped up and became more forceful I did the same until her pussy suddenly relaxed, and I thought I could try to take it at my own pace.

I started to fuck Abby. I mean really fuck her. I was plunging in and out balls deep. It took no time for us to find our natural rhythm, fucking each other long and hard taking us both into a different world of feelings.

The purring and low moaning started again as I entered her over and over. My balls bouncing on her tight ass.

I grabbed her shoulders and rolled us over so Abby was now sitting on me with my hard cock deep inside her, and her firmly against my pubic bone. Somewhat startled, Abby sat there looking at me with a look of, "Why the fuck did you do that?"

"You look confused."

"Why did you stop us? It was feeling so good."

"It's going to feel even better. I want you to let go, and fuck me however you desire. Use me. Fuck me. Make yourself cum."

And I placed my hands on her hips and started to grind her crotch back and forth against me. Abby's face ignited at the feeling and it wasn't long before she took over pleasuring herself against me as I watched those amazing breasts sway and bounce.

It was time to fuck so I grabbed more firmly and started to move her up and down on my cock from the head all the way down to the base.

"Oh my God! That's incredible! I had no idea," and she started to bounce on my dick fucking herself saying, "So great, so great, so great..." Rocking up and down on my throbbing cock, moaning and occasionally shouting, "Oh yes!" increasing the speed as we both got closer.

That's when she thrust down until I was entirely in her and she began to rub her clit against me, reaching out reflexively to pinch my nipple hard. She rolled around my hard cock grinding her clit into my pelvic bone and exploded with her second gigantic orgasm, rolling her eyes up into her head, shaking and shivering until it was over, and she collapsed on my chest.

We laid there for a minute as she came back down to earth. I could feel her walls rippling in the after glow, then she sat up, and said, "Your turn, Big Brother," and started to ride up and down on me again.

"Not like this."

I rolled her back over to missionary and said, "I want to look at you when I cum inside you."

We started to fuck again. This one was for me. I grabbed her ass again lifting it up a bit so every bit of my cock would land inside.

I closed my eyes and started moving slowly in and out of her sopping vagina. I could feel her walls gripping me, begging for my seed, urging me to move faster.

I started drive my cock in and out, hitting her cervix as my balls were swinging hard against her rosebud.

It didn't take long. "I'm going to cum!" I shouted, and started to pull out.

She stopped me, clutched my ass, and shoved me back down impaling herself on my bursting cock.

"No. It's safe. It's safe. I'm on the pill. I want you to cum in me. I want to feel what it's like!"

And I did. Rope after rope of my hot sticky cum. It had been months since I had been with woman, and had been edging my orgasm for hours, it showed as I drained my balls with 8-9 long shots of cum ricocheting against the deepest parts of her until my nuts were so empty and tight against me they were hurting.

I collapsed upon her and we laid there panting for a while.

I rolled off and she said, "That was amazing. Thank you brother," and she rolled towards me and put a hand on my chest.

"You're not mad are you?"

"No."

"Then tell me, what are we going to do?"

"Well, we will have a lot to talk about tomorrow, a lot. But that's tomorrow. Now, we are going to clean up and get some sleep. The morning is earlier than we think."

"I'm not going to sleep on the wet spot."

"Yes you are. You're the girl."

"That's not fair!"

"I didn't tell you to be born with a pussy."

I didn't have to remind Abby of that. Her pussy was screaming from my size and her clit was still on fire.

She slid her hand between her legs reflexively moaning at the touch. She was soaking and dripping all over the sheets.

She put two delicate fingers inside parting her lips into the overflowing, thick and creamy mixture of her juices and cum. Lots of cum.

"Do guys always cum so much?"

"Seriously?! You're not close to being a virgin."

"But I've never done it where the guy came inside me before. There's so much of it."

"Yeah, okay Abby, since you ask, yes, that was a huge load. A really huge load. That's what happens when you fuck your 18 year old sister."

"Okay. Can we do it again?"

"What??!!"

We did it twice more that night, Abby coming three times and me another two.

Until it was time to close our eyes and sleep.

With Abby on the wet spot.

12