Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: A tomb, a teacher, a sign; Delyssa bids farewell.
11.2k words
4.79
7k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorganH
MorganH
100 Followers

The doors to the mausoleum were made of heavy bronze, and despite Delyssa's athletic build she strained to push against their weight. They swung inwards with a metallic groan, and a gust of musty air swept past her out of the dim anteroom within. There were high, narrow windows in the upper walls of the chamber that let in thin beams of light, and as Delyssa shut the doors behind her she could see dust swirling afternoon shafts. The interior of the crypt was made of the same ochre stone as the rest of the Temple, but while the flagstones of the central building were worn down to a smooth sheen, the cobbles beneath Delyssa's bare feet were cold and rough to the touch. The chamber continued forwards a short way, then descended downwards in a narrow set of stairs, the landing below lit by flickering torches.

She felt uneasy. The mausoleum was, befitting its name, not the place of joyful ecstasy like the rest of the Temple of Shevlana, and Brother Kruit himself was mostly a mystery to her. He kept to the crypts, emerging briefly for festivals and holy days, when Delyssa was typically more occupied with other people. He had a reputation for being reclusive and dour, and even though he had frequent meetings with Mother Corporeal, she always came to visit him instead of the other way around, an unprecedented reversal.

Delyssa opened her mouth to call out to Brother Kruit, but the silence of the mausoleum weighed down and her voice caught in her throat. Instead, she silently padded down the stairs, her left hand trailing the wall alongside her. The room opened out at the bottom of the stairs. In brass sconces on either side of the stairs, the torches smoldered, giving off a dull orange glow; their smoke curled upwards and clung to the low brick ceiling, making Delyssa's eyes swim. Inset on the wall to her left was a rectangular alcove adorned with a small shrine. Across the room, facing the shrine, was an aged wooden chair. At the far end, the passageway continued on into darkness, and from it Delyssa felt a chill breeze that momentarily disturbed the otherwise humid and heavy atmosphere of the mausoleum. She turned towards the shrine.

It was of Shevlana, her likeness rendered in a softer, smoother stone than the statue overlooking the main temple hall. While the great statue was positioned coyly, a temperate hand covering her sex, here statuette had a wide stance, her legs set wide apart. The goddess' arms were extended above her head, in a Y shape, each hand doubling as a candleholder. Thin candles danced in each of the effigy's palms, both little more than stubs. With a small start, Delyssa noticed that instead of spilling over and dribbling to the base of the altar, the wax from the candles simply sank into each hand of the statuette. Through either some cunning craftsmanship or -- as Delyssa suspected -- enchantment, the white wax instead poured in thin streams from both of Shevlana's breasts, as well as out from between her legs. For a moment, Delyssa pondered the sacrilege of bending over to inspect the level of detail on the carving of her goddess. The wax pooled in a flat, unbroken circle around the goddess' feet, a pale disk that glowed in the candlelight.

"From the light of the heavens, Shevlana produced both seed and sustenance," a man's voice said off to Delyssa's right. She jumped and straightened. Emerging out of the gloom of the opposite passageway, carrying no torch or other light source, was Brother Kruit. He was tall, fair-skinned, with a graying beard that regained some of its past red in the chamber's firelight. He was barechested, wearing only a pair of loose pants, belted with a rope. Kruit was, to Delyssa's continued surprise, almost impossibly muscular. While Delyssa's friend and initiate brother Jahroud had a naturally athletic frame kept in shape by his frequent and persistent lovemaking, Kruit had the strength and structure of a lifetime of hard use. It reminded her of the bodies of the adventurers that came to the temple for healing: the hard lines and sharp angles of muscle, interrupted by scars, either the twisted knot of puncture or the slash of laceration.

Kruit's body had plenty of both. While the healing magic of Shevlana's servants could stitch together even mortal wounds, their marks were permanent, and Kruit's torso held the evidence of their infliction. A long line that ran straight upwards along his right abdominal muscles, a pair of puncture wounds about a hand's length apart on his left breast, a curving series of pocks that arced along his shoulder -- the teeth of some great beast, Delyssa realized.

Kruit took Delyssa in with one sharp glance, continuing into the chamber, stepping soundlessly up behind her. She felt rooted to the spot. He leaned over her shoulder, placing one large hand flat onto the altar.

"When the first Child crawled from the Desert of None, she found Shevlana. The goddess saw what the Child needed and became the first Mother, to the anger of the other gods, who saw the child's potential and were afraid."

It was the basic founding myth of Shevlana's cult, condensed and simplified for ease of teaching, and Delyssa was entirely familiar with it. But something about how it rang from Kruit's low, rumbling voice, the soft echo through the crypt, gave it a gravitas unfamiliar to the way it was told in the main temple.

"Shevlana fed the Child from her breast and watched it grow, hidden from the other gods. She knew that the Child -- the first Woman -- needed companions, and so in one night Shevlana gave birth to the rest of humanity, each one unlike but equally beloved. The gods could not forgive this, and so cast Shevlana off the world and back into the heavens, intending rid the world of their new competitors."

As he spoke, Kruit slowly moved his hand from the altar and through each stream of wax, one gentle finger that moved from the statuette's left breast, then the right, then back down and through the trickle that ran out from the goddess' sex. The white wax trickled down into his palm and hardened. Delyssa watched silently. Kruit's recitation came not just with the worn gravel of his voice, but the heat of his breath and against her already-hot neck, and the aura of his presence close behind her, and suddenly there was a sensation of vitality in the chamber that made it feel like not a crypt at all.

"But Shevlana's charity found reward, for when her children spoke her name in thanks it became prayer, an unexpected investment of power in the goddess. Her children possessed faith, and this the gods desired, for each their own purpose. They followed their exiled sister into the heavens, but here Shevlana once again shared her love, and the other gods saw the beauty and strength of her children and began to love us in turn. Only a few gods chose to remain in the world, like War, too jealous and too shamed to ascend with the others."

Kruit brought his hand up to one of the candles and held it close, so close that Delyssa wondered if he would burn it. The wax in his palm began to melt once more, and with another slow gesture he turned his hand and all the wax poured out and back into the unbroken pool around the statue's feet.

Kruit stepped away from Delyssa, and the absence of the heat from his proximity shocked her. She turned and watched as he made his way towards the chair. Her heart was pounding, and Delyssa realized with an uncharacteristic embarrassment that she was desperately aroused. Her breasts chafed against the usually comfortable wool of her robe; her nipples stiff against the fabric. Beneath the robe, she could feel a sticky wetness between her naked thighs, and suddenly she felt it was difficult to not shift one hand there to explore.

Kruit's movements distracted her once more. There was a caution to them that seemed unlike the grace of his footsteps and the strength of his physique. He held out one hand and felt through the air for the back of the chair, and slowly settled himself down into the seat with a soft grunt. Now, facing him completely for the first time, Delyssa saw that Kruit was blind, his eyes were gray and unfocused, staring towards her but not at her.

She opened her mouth once more to address him, but he spoke first.

"You must be the acolyte, Delyssa. Mother Corporeal sent a messenger saying you would be visiting, but the acolyte didn't stay long enough to tell me what about," Kruit said. He sat casually, legs splayed, each hand curled over the arm of the chair.

It took Delyssa a few thunderous hearbeats to find her voice. "Mother Corporeal has told -- invited -- me to leave the temple with a band of adventurers as part of our agreement with the Campaigner's Guild," she managed. "I was told that you would have some advice for me."

Kruit stroked his beard, and nodded, his gray eyes now closed.

"When was the last time you visited the crypt, acolyte?" he said.

"I'm not sure," Delyssa said. "It must have been some years now, I'm afraid. Five, maybe. Six."

"There's no need to sound so ashamed, acolyte. How long have you been with us at the Temple?"

"Twelve years, Brother Kruit," Delyssa said.

"And before that?"

"Eight on the streets of Gra'tan."

"Do you remember much of those days?"

"Not much," Delyssa said, uneasy about this line of questioning, but unable to stop herself from answering. "Just a little of the worst and less of the best. Most of it I've tried to forget."

"Hmm." Kruit leaned back and seemed to think for a moment. "So, long enough past so as to be forgotten, but wounds deep enough to still to be felt."

There was a beat of silence. Delyssa wasn't sure what to say. Kruit cleared his throat and spoke again.

"You must be an accomplished healer for Mother Corporeal to send you on quest. Is that so?"

"I suppose so, Brother Kruit."

"Hmm. And what do you do for exercise? Fucking in your cella all day?"

Delyssa gasped. "Kruit -- "

"Brother Kruit," he interrupted.

Delyssa felt her face flush. "Brother Kruit, the priestesses say that we aren't to use such language." Her heart was still thumping in her chest, the indignant weight of anger heavy atop the arousal that lingered there.

Kruit gave a short laugh. "So they do. Is that your answer?"

She resisted glaring at him, though she knew that he wouldn't be able to tell if she did. "No. I dance, and I often spar with Brother Kallaut in the gardens."

Kruit nodded. "And are you good at it?"

Delyssa shrugged involuntarily. "Kallaut says so, it seems."

There was another long silence between them, before Kruit pushed himself out of his chair with his massive arms. "Disrobe, acolyte," he said as he began to make his way towards her.

Simultaneously, Delyssa felt both a pit in her stomach drop and that familiar yearning ache in her sex widen. "Brother Kruit-- "

"You may have noticed I am blind. I need to feel your strength. There'll be no hiding beneath that robe that I can hear swishing about."

Delyssa couldn't tell exactly what she felt as she slipped the robe over her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Lust, certainly. That was undeniable. Anger at Kruit's brusque questioning, of course. But combination of those feelings was a strange alchemy, and she could not dismiss its flavor.

Under the humid air of the mausoleum chamber, Delyssa felt extraordinarily exposed. Her nipples had not softened, and she could feel the the warm fluid of arousal slowly drip down her leg.

Kruit beckoned towards her. "Take my hand, acolyte."

Delyssa hesitated for a heartbeat, then reached out and grasped his hand. Hers felt small in his palm. She could feel warmth through his callouses. Kruit stepped forward and gripped her hand, rubbing one thumb along her palm, his other hand feeling along her forearm down towards her shoulder. It was clinical, the way he squeezed her muscles of one arm, and then the next.

This time, Delyssa cleared her throat to break the silence. "Most of the priestess just call me 'Delyssa', not 'Acolyte', Brother Kruit," she said, trying not to sound reproachful.

In response, Kruit simply grunted. "Turn around," he said.

Suppressing a frown, Delyssa did as he said. His coarse hands moved back to her shoulders, the back of her neck, the top of her spine. Despite his manners towards her, the rough pressure of his hands against her back made Delyssa groan softly in pleasure. Kruit's hands swiftly moved down, feeling the small of her back, wrapped around and felt her stomach muscles, which she tensed in anticipation. Kruit ran his hands down the sides of her legs, squeezing each thigh with both hands.

She gulped as she felt his fingers meet the trail of honey that was leaking down from her sex. There was no hesitation, Kruit simply and quickly wiped his hands on his pants and continued his examination, feeling the other thigh, and each calf. He grabbed her hands where they hung by her sides and turned her around once more to face him, and suddenly all Delyssa was aware of was the proximity of his face to her vulva. She shut her eyes and tried to steady her breathing, but now all she could feel were his hands moving down towards her feet and his steady breath on her bush.

Kruit pulled one of her feet into his lap, where she felt his rough skin against her soft soles. Suddenly put off balance, she reached forward and grabbed his shoulders to steady herself, agonizingly aware of how close he was to her sex. Kruit was still for a moment, and for a second Delyssa imagined him leaning forward and burying himself into her, lapping up the rest of the honey that clung that to her and exploring deeper. Instead, he set her foot back down on the stone floor and straightened. Delyssa waited, breathless, as he made his way back to his chair and sank back down into it.

He folded his hands in his lap and took a deep breath. "I'm going to tell Mother Corporeal that you are not ready to rove out of the Temple with the adventurers."

It was as if the whole rest of the room fell away. "What?" said Delyssa.

Kruit sighed. "I think you are not ready, acolyte. I asked you about your skills, and what were your answers? 'I suppose', 'Kallaut says so'. I asked you to take your clothes off and you didn't even question it for the goddess' sake!

"I felt your body and you have strength, but you need more than that to survive a life of adventure, girl. You need will. Not the bravado of the vagabonds you'll meet in the tavern, but confidence. Assertion. You can't even make me to stop calling you 'acolyte' but trust me, you'll hear much worse on the dangerous roads in the wild parts of the world. Shevlana's love, you were put off by the word 'fucking!'"

Delyssa felt a tremor in her knees. "So, this was a test?"

Kruit nodded. "Of course it was a test. Mother Corporeal is too kind. She sees the same potential in you that I could feel, but she would let you leave the Temple on a quest if you thought you were ready, even if you weren't. I don't have that same kindness -- I've lost too many friends. If you want me to see that you're ready to venture out, you can't just stand there and hope that I can feel it, you need to show me."

Kruit's words hammered her, and Delyssa felt that concoction of feelings inside her simmer. She was standing in a tomb, naked and wet and hopelessly aroused by a man that called her 'acolyte' and thought she was weak. She felt the call of adventure, finally knew that it was something she wanted, and Kruit was sitting there saying that she wasn't ready. Was he right?

A glimmer in the torchlight caught her eye, and she saw the trail of wet from her still clinging to Kruit's pants -- and a shift of movement beneath them. Delyssa took a deep breath--

--In two long steps she crossed the room and sat herself down on Kruit's lap, legs wide and straddling him. He raised his hands in surprise, and Delyssa grabbed them and planted them on her bottom, guiding Kruit into grabbing a handful with those coarse fingers.

"You want assertion?" she growled and leaned in close to his ear. "I'm going to fuck you until you finally say my name." The word sounded good in her mouth. Beneath her, Delyssa felt Kruit's penis buck up against her through his trousers, and he groaned as he kneaded her cheeks.

Delyssa stepped backwards and hauled Kruit to his feet, falling into a crouch as she pulled his pants down. His cock sprung free, catching her in the chin. Already erect, it was thickest in the middle and longer than two hand-widths. A drop of clear liquid beaded at the tip of the glans, the head of his cock straining at the surrounding skin.

Delyssa contemplated it for a moment before taking his length into her mouth, quick bobs back and forth until her nose reached his stomach. She ignored the light groans from Kruit and sucked until her jaw began to ache, then sat back onto her knees. There was a little pool of honey between her legs, but she kept her hands from reaching her sex, instead pumping Kruit's cock with both hands. She waited until he looked down at her and opened his mouth to speak before releasing his member, which throbbed in the air in front of her.

Kruit gasped, and Delyssa knew that she had just left him at the edge. "Not yet," she said, backing away from him. She reached the wall and turned, bent over and leaning onto the altar. She glanced over her shoulder at Kruit and grinned at the sight of the older man gripping his cock with that strong hand, mouth agape.

"Come over here and fuck my pussy," Delyssa called, suppressing a satisfied laugh at Kruit's stumble towards her. His outstretched hand found her hips, and he pulled himself towards her. His other hand wrapped around her waist and found her sex, two calloused fingers spreading her lips as he maneuvered himself into her. Delyssa collapsed forwards as his cock pushed into her, her head falling onto her right arm, her hand splayed into the pool of wax beneath the statue; her left hand desperately clutched and tugged at her nipples.

She released a moan through gritted teeth at the sensation of Kruit's girth thrusting through her, could feel herself part to take him. He was tall enough that she had to stand on her toes, and the smack of his hips against her echoes throughout the stone chamber. Kruit was using his full strength, nearly lifting her off her feet with each slam of his pelvis. With the hand not attached to her waist, Kruit found her clitoris and began to rub it with a swift rhythm that subdivided the pace of his cock pistoning into her.

With a long moan that released so much of the tension inside her, Delyssa threw her head back. The sex she had as part of the rituals in her cella, or the encounters with the other clergy, was nothing like this. The lust, the anger, and now this newer sense of strength, was a combination she had never felt before.

It didn't hurt that Kruit was an excellent partner, skilled with both his hands and his hips. Their respective heights meant that Kruit was angled down, and with each thrust his cock pounded into that sweet spot that sent a burst of pleasure down her legs and up her body. Every time Kruit pushed into her there was a small splash of Delyssa's cum that splattered their legs and pooled between them. The pressure of Kruit's cock as it pushed her lips wide brought with it both satisfaction and ache. All of her attention was directed towards her sex, the jolts of pleasure and the welcome heat of his manhood as it plowed her.

She could feel an orgasm building -- to stave it off she pulled Kruit's hand from her clit and placed it on her other breast. He squeezed, another jolt of pleasure. She realized she couldn't hold off any longer and shut her eyes in anticipation. The onrushing orgasm beckoned her to tense all her muscles, to feel in every limb, in every part of her flesh the holy fervor of climax. She threw her arms behind and grabbed Kruit by his ass, pulling herself further and deeper onto him, matching his thrust with her own backwards press of her hips. His breath was ragged, and she knew that he was as close as her.

MorganH
MorganH
100 Followers