Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think it's a curse?"

"That's what our mage said. Took one look at him and said 'yep, that's a curse alright,' and never came back. Our healer took a look too but said he couldn't do anything about it. So what have you got?"

Delyssa rubbed her forehead. Curse removal was a more advanced form of healing, usually taught to higher-circle disciples who were more dedicated to serving in the healing ward. Still, she had spent enough time there to understand the thaumatological principles, even if she hadn't practiced them herself.

"I can't promise anything, since I don't know the origin of this curse," she said. "But I'll try my best, and afterwards you'll tell me what you saw about my friend."

Streetdog nodded and smiled. "Deal."

She sat by Mothwing's head and placed her hands over his eyes, focusing on the feel of his skin beneath hers and that deep place inside her that was bestowed with divine magic. Under her breath, she muttered prayers in the elder tongue of the gods, the old language where words had a direct connection to power.

When she reached for that well of energy inside her, she found that it was close to the surface, rising up and ready to flow in a way that she never experienced before. She felt a trickle of sweat bead off her forehead and mix with the rainwater that still clung to her skin. It was as if the magic inside her was an itch that, once she realized it was there, became impossible to ignore. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the man before her, whose still face she held in her hands. Somehow, she could sense the presence of something there, beneath her palms, and suddenly she realized that she was sensing the curse itself. It was a formless and shapeless thing, but nevertheless it pressed upon her awareness.

Delyssa furrowed her brow for a moment as she tried to recall a specific prayer or incantation that could remove the curse from Mothwing's eyes, and it was only after her lungs were already empty that she realized she had already begun to speak, the words forming themselves upon her lips almost of their own accord. She was speaking the elder tongue with a cadence and fluency that far surpassed what she knew herself to be capable of. Her hands shifted as they cupped Mothwing's face, as if they were being gently maneuvered by some invisible figure.

She felt a flush of panic roll across her. Unexpected sensations when performing magic were not uncommon, but were always unpredictable, if not dangerous, and she had never felt anything like this before. Then another feeling grew upon her, not bubbling up like the well of magic, but a sensation of calm that settled in from outside herself, and she felt her trembling be soothed.

"Gods," Streetdog muttered, and Delyssa opened her eyes to see silver glow emanating from her hands and Mothwing's face. The comatose soldier's eyes flashed opened, and they glowed silver as well. Delyssa's chant continued, and from the man's eyes she withdrew a wisp of nothing, a curl of colorless void that danced and strained against her grasp. She brought it up and out of him, until the curse flicked about in the air, untethered from its host. On instinct, she clenched her hands closer together, the silver glow pressing tighter and tighter against the writhing entity, until, with the flicking tail of the death throes of a river-leech, the silver enveloped it entirely and it was gone with a flash. Delyssa's vision went white for a single heartbeat, and in the void she thought she could see the impression of shapes and sounds forming out of nothing, then the world returned around her.

There was silence in the tent, until eventually Mothwing began to snore.

"I've never seen anything like that before in my life," said Streetdog. "How about you, sarge?"

Sergeant Stupid shook her head, apparently too shocked by the display to invoke her namesake.

Delyssa stood, heaving herself to her feet. She suddenly felt very tired. The well of magic inside her felt depleted as it ebbed back away from her awareness and into her sub-conscience.

"I think your friend is cured," she said, trying to regain some of the strength in her voice.

"You think?" asked Streetdog, still staring wide-eyed at her.

"He'll be fine. It's just... well, I've never done that before."

"What do you mean? He was your first time removing a curse?"

She shrugged. "I'm just an acolyte. Curses are usually handled by priestesses. I'm not sure what just happened, but he's safe now. He should be able to see again." She nudged Mothwing with her foot. His snoring hiccuped and he turned over. "When he wakes, probably."

"What were you going to do if you couldn't cure him?" With each new question, Streetdog's voice grew in pitch, and Delyssa began to understand where his name came from.

"I don't know. To be honest, I was surprised that this was the favor you wanted."

"What did you expect me to ask? You're a cleric!"

"I honestly thought the tent would be empty and you'd ask me to suck your cock."

Streetdog gawked at her, and behind him Stupid threw back her head and laughed.

"You're a holy woman! I'm not trying to get myself cursed!"

The sergeant muttered something under her breath, and Delyssa didn't have to guess what she said. "You don't know anything about Shevlana, do you?" Delyssa asked Streetdog.

"You're healers, aren't you?" His eyes were wild, and she almost laughed out loud at how much the soldier resembled an alley dog suddenly presented with a dripping cut of meat.

"Shevlana's the goddess of tits and fucking, stupid," said Stupid.

"Love, lust, fertility and motherhood," Delyssa gently corrected with a smile. "Among some other things."

Streetdog was visibly sweating. "I, uh... that offer's not still on the table, is it?" His voice was a mixture of pleading and hopeful.

Delyssa pointed down to Mothwing. "I already did what you asked. You were all about bargaining before. What do I get out of it?"

Streetdog thought for a long moment, his lips moving as if he was doing sums in his head. Finally, he clenched his fists. "That bastard Mothwing. He had to go get cursed in the wilds and didn't have the decency to die out there. I thought I was being kind for once by getting him cured, but there's always a catch, isn't there?"

"Maybe when he wakes up, he can suck your cock," said Stupid, a little eagerly, Delyssa thought. "I'll vouch for you, say it was all part of the deal."

"And you can watch, right?" Delyssa asked the sergeant, who smirked and looked away.

Streetdog snapped his fingers. "I got it. I'll tell you which way your friend went, follow through my end of the deal. But if you let me use your mouth, I'll get you a copy of the recon maps our scouts have been making. They've followed every trail along the bridge from here to the Dertathi line, and marked everywhere that's fit for travel on horseback."

Delyssa shifted, considering.

"It's a good deal," said Streetdog. "Without it, your friend would have to double back and wander around every time a trail got too narrow. With it, you can catch up to him no problem."

"Tell me what you saw, first." Delyssa said.

Streetdog bit his lip, and Delyssa noted how a tent already began to form in the soldier's trousers. "Sure, sure," he said. "This was only two days ago. Your friend came riding through, caused a big stir among the cavalry. To be honest, some of the captains thought that the Merchant Princes hired a ringer from the Campaigner's Guild to command at the last minute. Wouldn't have been the first time. But no, he said he was just passing through. He gave a big handful of gold coins to the quartermaster to resupply, then rode out. Looked real upset to be here, too."

"And you're sure you saw which way he went?"

"Of course. I'll mark it on the scout's map for you, if you, well, you know."

Delyssa rolled her eyes, but smiled. There was something endearing about the two soldiers, like their camaraderie between themselves bled off onto her. "Alright, then. Do you want to do it here, or somewhere else?"

Streetdog was too busy jumping up and down in excitement to answer, so Stupid cut in. "My tent's at the end of this row. Follow me." The sergeant led them out of Mothwing's tent and to the right, through the muddy tracks that separated the lines of canvas tents from one another. Stupid's tent was identical to the others, and besides its placement at the corner of the row, Delyssa would not have been able to identify it before the sergeant opened the flap and gestured for her and Streetdog to enter.

Once inside, Delyssa slipped her cloak off of her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. While Streetdog ogled her naked breasts, she turned to Stupid. "Do you want to join? I can do you as well."

Streetdog waved his hand and positioned herself in front of her. "She's not into girls. Ow!" Stupid elbowed him aside.

"A mouth's a mouth," she shrugged, then in one motion lowered her trousers to around her knees, revealing a thick bush of long brown hair.

"Gods, sarge, pull your pants back up. She won't be able to find your cunt under all that," said Streetdog.

"Just because your prick isn't long enough to tickle my lips doesn't mean she'll have any trouble."

"I'll show you how long my prick is," Streetdog snarled as he untied the laces around his trousers and sprung his cock free. It was already hard and wobbled in the air before Delyssa.

"You call that a cock? There's a corporal over in third company with a cock twice as long, it drops down to his knees. Maybe you should ask him to fuck you with it, then you'd get an idea--"

"Stop!" Delyssa commanded as she she sank to her knees before the two soldiers. "If you two can't appreciate each other, nobody is getting licked today. Is that what you want?"

"No, ma'am," said Streetdog as he straightened to attention. Sergeant Stupid shuffled her feet, still holding her pants low around her thighs. "No," she mumbled.

"Alright. Streetdog, you started it, so apologize to your sergeant. Tell her she she's got a pretty cunt."

"I would if I could see it," Streetdog said, flinching back from another elbow jab from Stupid.

"Fair enough. Spread open, Stupid."

For the first time, Stupid looked uncomfortable. "Hey, he's my subordinate..."

"I think we're a little past, that. Here, I can start," Delyssa said. She leaned back, spreading her legs wide out to either side of her, reaching down from behind and pulling her lips apart so that both soldiers could see her sex unfold.

"Fuck! I'll be sure to make an offering at your temple if I make it back to Gra'tan," Streetdog said.

"I appreciate that. Now Stupid, show him yours."

Stupid sighed and pulled her eyes away from Delyssa's display. She bent backwards, using one hand to smooth her pubic hair up against her belly while the other made a V-shape and spread her labia. She was angled towards Streetdog, but Delyssa still caught a glimpse of the tender pink flesh. Streetdog stared downwards, slack-jawed.

"You have something to say, Streetdog?"

"Er, yeah. That's uh, a real nice pussy you got, sarge."

"And now do you have anything to say?" Delyssa said to the sergeant.

"Thanks. Your cock isn't too bad, Streetdog. I was just saying that 'cause I want you to get fucked by that corporal in third company."

"Alright, that's better," said Delyssa. "Now both of you get over here."

She grabbed Streetdog gently by the sack and Stupid by reaching a hand up between her legs, and pulled both of them close to her. She started with Streetdog, bringing him deep into her mouth until his cock pushed at the back of her throat; simultaneously, she massaged Stupid's labia, though as she looked up at the pair of soldiers she saw that the sergeant was more interested in watching her subordinate's cock slide between her lips.

She pulled the two closer together so that their hips were pressing against one another, angled towards her face. She pulled Streetdog out of her mouth and moved to Stupid, slapping the former's cock against her forehead as she buried her face in the sergeant's groin. His cock slid down over her eyes, brushing against Stupid's bush, and suddenly all she could see were the organs before her.

Stupid was silent, her mouth a grimace, though her breaths were deep. When Delyssa felt the soldier's legs twitch beneath her grasped hands she pressed further, intensifying the pressure with which she pushed her tongue around and within her cunt. There was a trickle down her chin of hot fluid, and so she slid two fingers up into Stupid, causing a low growl of pleasure to bite out from the soldier.

When she ran out of air, she broke away and pulled Streetdog back in, enjoying the taste of his own precum mixing with Stupid's juice in her mouth. She kept the two fingers inside Stupid, using them to hold the sergeant close to her face.

She kept alternating between the two, never letting one get too close to climax before switching to the other, until they were all panting heavily.

"I can't take this much longer," Streetdog gasped. "Can't you do both of us at once?"

Delyssa pulled away from Stupid's sex, still tied to her with a long string of saliva, and thumbed a hair out of her mouth. "Sure," she said, thinking for a moment. "Alright Streetdog, why don't you stand in front of me. Stupid, stand over my face. You're gonna have to take your pants all the way off, though."

Stupid nodded and began to kick off her boots and pull her trousers all the way off. As she hopped around the tent -- "Stupid! Stupid!" she muttered as she almost tripped over her dangling sword -- Streetdog stood straddling her, his cock pressed up between her breasts. She spat down onto her chest and pressed her breasts together, feeling his hard cock between her own soft flesh.

Stupid, now bottomless, stood off to the side. "Which way do you want me?"

Delyssa glanced over to her, smiling at the sight of the soldier rendered half-naked and nervous. "Face whichever way you want. Depends on if you want to watch Streetdog fuck my tits or not."

As Delyssa expected, Stupid swung her leg over to face Streetdog. Before she buried her face up in between the sergeant's legs, she peered out from below Stupid's legs. "I'm going to need to hold on to someone's legs, which means that someone else is going to have to push my breasts together."

"I'll do it," both the soldiers said together. Stupid slapped Streedog's hands away and took their place. "I'm pulling rank," she said.

It took more maneuvering as each of them found their various hand-holds and positions, but soon they found their rhythms. Delyssa was sitting up, her arms outstretched and wrapped around Streetdog's waist; Streetdog was thrusting up between her breasts, and held onto his sergeant's shoulders for support. Stupid took a wide stance over Delyssa's face, her hands reaching down and pressed the acolyte's breasts together around Streetdog's cock.

Pinned tight between the two soldiers, Delyssa could tell that their complex arrangement was working. She tasted how Stupid was getting wetter and wetter, her lips flexing in spasms over her mouth. Streetdog was more vocal, his voice rising as his grunts turned to moans.

For her part, Delyssa was dripping down onto the floor of the tent, but it was the kind of arousal that she was content to leave untouched. Sometimes the pleasure of giving was greater than that she would receive had she indulged her own desires.

Stupid's hands were calloused and firm against her breasts, though Streetdog's cock was well-lubricated with Delyssa's saliva. His thrusting accelerated, and Delyssa could tell he was getting close. She pulled away from Stupid and sank down.

"Come on my face," she panted, and Streetdog shut his eyes and hunched forwards, curling inwards as he came, his head collapsing onto his sergeant's shoulder.

He did as she asked and emptied onto her, his cum pooling over her mouth in thick strings. She looked up and saw Stupid staring at her transfixed, a visible expression of longing cresting across the soldier's stony face, her cigarette loose between her lips. Before the soldier could react, Delyssa pushed back up between her legs, pressed her mouth back against her vulva. Streetdog's cum mixed with the sergeant's own fluids, and she felt Stupid's thighs clench against either side of her head. She caressed the sergeant's hard clitoris with her tongue, her face buried deep in Stupid's bush. All of her sensations were overwhelmed by the two soldiers -- the heavy pawing of Streetdog's hands around her breasts, the grip of his calloused fingers around her nipples, while all she could see, smell and taste was the wet cum-smeared sex of the soldier that straddled her.

Stupid started to come. Delyssa could sense the approach of her climax even before her legs started to shake, and intensified her tonguing. Stupid doubled over, her head falling onto Streetdog's shoulder. Delyssa kept going, even though her jaw was starting to ache, working in an easy rhythm that had the soldier quivering over her mouth as she relaxed from her orgasm.

Eventually, Stupid patted the side of Delyssa's head to signal her to stop, and stepped off from over her. The two soldiers helped her to her feet, and Streetdog fumbled about for a clean rag to wipe the cum and fluids off of her face. The two of them watched Stupid's ass as the soldier bent over to fish a fresh cigarette out of her pack, before turning around and offering one to each of them. Streetdog accepted eagerly, while Delyssa declined with a wave of her hand. The sergeant laid down on her bedroll and drew on her cigarette, ankles crossed and not bothering to put her trousers back on.

"Alright, Streetdog. I think it's time you held up your end of our bargain," Delyssa said. "Can you get those maps?"

He blinked. "Now?"

"That was the agreement," she said. Streetdog glanced back at his sergeant, eventually making his way to meeting her eyes.

"Go on," said Stupid. "I shouldn't have to order you, but I will. I'll be here when you get back, anyway."

Streetdog dressed himself; Delyssa only had to throw her cloak back around her shoulders and wrap her skirt about her waist, and was standing by the tent flap while Streetdog still worked himself into his gear.

"You know," said Streetdog, "I think that every campaigning cleric I've ever seen has been up to their ears in armor."

Delyssa tossed her hair over her shoulder. "I'm not that kind of cleric."

"I'll say. Hey, uh, this isn't part of our bargain, but... do you think you could bless us before you go? Our company is marching out tomorrow, and I don't know, maybe it'd help me sleep better."

She glanced at him askance. "A blessing? What do you think we just did?"

#

Streetdog left her to find her own way back to her companions while he procured his end of the deal. When Delyssa reached the crossroads where her party had split, Bryn and Cenhera were already there. The fighter looked agitated, but stopped pacing when he saw Delyssa approach.

"There you are. I think we've had some luck, but how about you?"

She nodded, feeling relaxed. The incessant rain had washed the cum off her face and out of her mouth, and despite the late hour, she was feeling energized.

"I met someone who has information," she said. "He saw Vael head into one of the jungle trails, and I bartered for a copy of their scouts' map."

Cenhera shifted, the mud squelching beneath her heels. "Oh, a copy? I just sneaked into the scouts' tent and took it." She tapped the leather scroll-case that hung on her hip.

"And I got a detailed account from some of the soldiers who were on watch when Vael came through," Bryn said. "We figured that since Vael wasn't traveling with a map, he'd have to lose time doubling back once a trail got too narrow for Dereac. If we follow the bigger trails on the map, hopefully we can catch up to him."