Acquisitions Ch. 06

Story Info
John controls a mother and daughter.
4.1k words
4.65
52.5k
44
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCtales
MCtales
409 Followers

Tori, a tall, all-American blonde, walked up to the pathway to the cookie-cutter suburban home where she'd lived for the first 18 years of her life before leaving for college. John followed silently a few steps behind her.

Tori's face was blank, but her hips swayed provocatively. It was a hot day, and she wore a pair of tight Daisy Duke jean shorts and a plaid shirt tied at her waist, exposing her flat stomach. John admired the view of her round ass and long, perfectly smooth legs as she sauntered up to the front door.

Tori took a cellphone from her pocket then rang the doorbell. A moment later, a woman opened the door. It was immediately apparent she was related to Tori. The two shared the same golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and button nose. Even their build was similar. While Tori was around 5'8", the woman at door was just a hair shorter, although het breasts were a little larger than Tori's already full, C-cups. A casual observer may have guessed the two were sisters, but John knew better. The woman was Erin, Tori's 36-year-old mother. She'd had Tori when she was only 18. That, combined with the fact Erin was quite vain and had already gotten botox injections, meant she could easily have passed for 25.

"Tori!" Erin exclaimed, hugging her daughter." "What are you doing here? Don't you have classes today?" she asked, releasing Tori from and taking a step back.

"I need you to look at this phone, mom," Tori said. Her lips formed a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes as she held up the phone in front of Erin's face.

"Who is that?" Erin asked, pointing to John." "What does your phone have to do with..." Erin's voice trailed off as she glanced at the phone. Her confusion transformed into a vacant expression and she stared at the phone with empty eyes.

"That's my master, mom," Tori answered. "I belong to him. Now you will too. Time to go inside."

Tori walked past her mom through the door and Erin followed. John entered behind them, then turned to close and lock the door.

When John entered the living room, Tori was just finishing closing all the curtains. Erin sat on the couch, staring straight ahead.

John set a laptop on the coffee table in front of the couch, then pulled a pair of blue tinted glasses and noise canceling headphone form his backpack and put them on. He handed another pair to Tori, who put them on as well.

John opened a program on the computer and a low hum came from its speakers, while the screen flashed a series of colors.

Erin lowered her gaze to stare at the screen with vacant eyes. Her jaw went slack.

Tori retrieved two chairs from the kitchen and set them behind the coffee table, facing Erin. She and John sat. John looked over at Tori, who watched him intently. John nodded for her to proceed, and Erin turned back to her mom.

"Mom, John has asked me to help teach you who you really are," Tori announced. "All you have to do is watch the screen and listen to my voice and John's voice. Everything we tell you is true, isn't it?

"Everything you tell me is true," Erin answers in a neutral tone.

"Good," Tori replied. "I'd like you to repeat what I tell you, so I know you understand."

"I'll repeat what you tell me," Erin droned.

"John is my master. You raised me, but he owns me."

"John is your master. He owns you," Erin repeated.

John stood and faced Tori. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees. "Blow me while you program you mom," he ordered.

Tori turned toward John and found his erect cock in her face. She took it into her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth a few times before letting it slip out of her mouth and turning back to her mom.

"John is your master too," Tori continued. "He owns us both."

Tori turned back to John continued with her blowjob.

"John is my master," Erin replied. "He owns us."

"Good," Tori said, retuning her attention to her mom. "As slaves, it is our duty to do anything John tells us, as soon as he tells us.

Tori turned and took the full length of John's cock deep into her throat, gagging.

"We are slaves," Erin repeated. "We do what John tells us, when he tells us."

"Remove your clothes Tori," John interjected.

Tori took John's cock out of her mouth then stood and began undressing. After a moment, she stood completely naked before John, who took a moment to admire her round, C-cup breasts and smooth, tone legs. He reached forward and slid two fingers into her pussy. Already wet, he noted.

"Erin, stand and remove your clothes," John ordered.

Erin rose from the couch and started removing her clothing one item at a time. Her shoes and socks were first to go, then her jeans and blouse. Underneath, she wore matching red panties and a bra. She methodically removed those as well. Her face showed no change in expression at revealing her body to a complete stranger.

John admired Erin's body. She was obviously older then Tori, and she didn't have quite the same glow of youth, but it was clear she took pride in her appearance. She had the tone legs of a runner and the ass of someone well versed in squats. But the star of the show was undoubtedly her D-cup breasts. John knew immediately he'd be sliding his dick between them.

"Sit, Erin," John instructed, and Erin sat back down on the couch.

"Kneel in front of your mom, Tori," John instructed.

Tori moved between the couch and the coffee table, then dropped to her knees in front of her mom.

"Continue programing you mom," John ordered." "Eat her out between instructions. Let her know the pleasure of being a slave."

"Pleasing John is our purpose," Tori continued. "Giving John pleasure gives us pleasure." She closed her eyes and reached down to rub her clit. "Such pleasure mmmm."

Tori opened her eyes again. She reached forward and put a hand on each of Erin's knees, then spread Erin's legs apart. Then Tori leaned in and began massaging Erin's clit with her tongue as she resumed fingering herself.

"Pleasing John is our purpose," Erin repeated. "Pleasing John gives us..." Erin's breath caught as Tori's tongue flicked over her clit. '...gives us pleasure," she finished.

"The thought of pleasing John makes you hornier than you've ever been in your life," Tori said before returning to licking Erin's clit.

"The though of pleasing John makes me hornier than ever," Erin replied. She mindlessly lifted her right hand and began massaging her left breast.

"Anytime John cums, you will have the most intense orgasm you've ever felt," Tori said, before retuning to her work.

"When... when John cums. Mmmmm. When John cums, I'll have the most intense orgasm I've felt," Erin whispered. Tori's tongue was getting to her.

"It pleases John when his slaves fuck each other, and when they fuck him together," Tori informed Erin. "We will fuck each other. We will fuck John together."

"We will fuck each other. We will fuck... Ohhh mmmm... Fuck John together," Erin repeated.

"Because fucking me pleases John, it pleases you. You find me attractive. The thought of fucking me and fucking John with me makes you horny," Tori continued.

"Fucking you pleases me. You are attractive. The thought of fucking you and fucking John with you makes me h... horny. Sooo horny," Erin answered.

John closed the laptop. Erin blinked and looked up at John. Her jaw dropped in awe. This man was her life. Suddenly, she regained her composure. She had a purpose to fulfill. She needed to please John. She looked down at Tori who was still eating her out. God, she's so hot, Erin thought. How did I ever resist fucking her before.

Erin locked eyes with John. She leaned back against the couch and brought both hands up to massage here breasts. "Mmmmmm don't stop, Tori," she encouraged. "Show me what a slut you are for Master." Erin intended to put on the best show she could.

John smiled. He removed his glasses and headphones, then took the glasses and headphones off Tori as well. Then he slid the coffee table to one side of the room.

"Get on your hands and knees Tori," John ordered. "Keep going down on your mom."

Tori kept her face buried in Erin's pussy while she got onto her hands and knees, presenting pussy to John.

John got on his knees behind Tori and slid his cock into her sopping wet pussy. Tori moaned in pleasure, but didn't let the feeling interrupt going down on her mom. John locked eyes with Erin as he fucked her daughter doggy style.

"Fuck Master well," Erin said, looking down at Tori. "Don't let you mother down."

Tori began rocking her hips back, meeting John with each each thrust.

"Thats my good girl," Erin encouraged.

John slapped Tori's ass. "Your daughter is such a slut, Erin."

"I'm glad I raised her well so she could please you, Master," Erin replied.

John reached forward and grabbed Tori by the hair, forcing her to look up at Erin. "Tell you're mom how much you're enjoying this, my slut," John ordered.

"Oh, mom," Tori began. "This is the best moment of my life. You have no idea how good it feels to be fucked by Master. I wish... ohhh ah..." Tori closed her eyes and paused as a wave of pleasure overcame her. "I wish I could have his dick inside me every moment of my life. I would... mmmmm... I would do anything for this feeling. Literally anything."

Erin bit her lip as she listened to her daughter, obviously jealous.

Tori's pussy felt amazing, but it was time for John to enjoy his new prize.

"Get up, both you you," John ordered.

Tori and Erin stood, and John sat on the couch.

"Time to fuck me with those massive tit's, Erin," John commanded.

Tori moved out of the way and Erin knelt in front of John. She grinned, happy it was her turn to serve John. She leaned forward and used her hands to press her tits together around John's cock, then began sliding her breasts up and down along John's shaft, using her daughters juices as lubricant.

"Tori, masturbate while you watch your mom tittyfuck me," John ordered.

Tori dropped to her knees and began vigorously rubbing her pussy as she watched John and Erin intently.

John had questioned whether a MILF would really be worth his time, but as he watched Erin rub her tits on his cock while Tori masturbated to the show, he knew he'd made the right choice. There was something erotic about the intimacy of fucking a mom and daughter together, making their relationship with him more important than their relationship with each other had ever been.

"Your tits are great," John complimented Erin, and watched as she closed her eyes and shivered, experiencing a small orgasm upon receiving the praise. "But it's time for the main event," John continued. "Get up here and ride my cock."

Erin looked up at John eagerly, then scrambled up onto the couch to straddle John. Once in position, she reached down and guided John's cock inside her.

"Oh. My. God," Erin whispered as John entered her. The programing had ensured this moment meant everything to her. Pleasing John was her life's purpose, and taking him in her pussy was the purest fulfillment of that purpose.

Tori masturbated furiously, proud of her mom.

Erin began rocking up and down, staring straight into John's eyes.

"Good girl," John said, and felt Erin's pussy tighten as she came.

"Lose yourself to it, mom," Tori encouraged. "Let him fuck you mindless."

"Erin closed her eyes. "Mmm... yes. Mindless," was all she could manage to say.

John grabbed Erin's thighs and pulled her down hard onto his cock with each rocking motion. Erin opened her eyes again, but they were vacant. "Fuck... mindless," she moaned. A line of drool escaped her mouth and fell on her tits. "Fuck..."

"Yes mom, yes!" Tori encouraged, but it was clear Erin was no longer aware of anything besides the feeling of John inside her.

John couldn't hold out any longer. It was too much watching the gorgeous MILF abandon her mind to pleasure while her daughter cheered them on. He exploded inside Erin's pussy.

Erin collapsed onto John, passing out from overwhelming ecstasy. Erin, still furiously rubbing her pussy orgasmed and screamed "Oh! Oh yes! Yes yes yes!"

John pushed Erin off him onto the couch as she regained consciousness. "Erin, get on your hands and knees and clean my cock with your mouth," John ordered. "Tori, get behind your mom and clean my cum from her pussy."

Both women obeyed. Erin got on her hands and knees in front of John and began licking his still hard cock, while Tori got on her hands and knees behind her mom and began lapping up the cum spilling from her mom's pussy.

When both women finished, John commanded, "Now kiss. Share whatever is left in your mouths." The mother and daughter complied, locking lips in a passionate kiss. After a few seconds, both women, still kneeling before John, looked up for their next instructions.

"You two make a good team," John complimented, and the women basked in the wave of pleasure his praise brought.

Suddenly, John heard the sound of keys jingling at the front door. Shit, shit, shit, he thought. Who would be here now? And who would have their own keys?

John heard the front door open and then close. "Hello? Erin? Tori? It's Liana. Is anyone home?"

Fuck, John thought. He didn't have time to hide the two naked women kneeling on the floor. He grabbed his phone and rushed to hide behind the living room door, where he opened his mind control app.

John heard Liana walk to the doorway of the living room and stop. "What the fuck?" Liana exclaimed, horrified at finding mother and daughter naked and kneeling on the floor. "Oh my god. What the fuck are you doing!"

John leapt out from behind the door and thrust his phone in Liana's face. She was a lithe asian girl around Tori's age. She had long, straight, dark brown hair that reached past her shoulders and dark brown eyes to match. She wore jeans and an orange tank-top. She was tall for an Asian girl, at around 5'6". She had modest breasts, perhaps a-cups, but she had long, slender legs and sensual, full lips.

"Who the fuck are you?" Liana screamed. "What is th... what..." Liana struggled, as the flashing colors on the screen invaded her mind. "What are you doing to me? What is..."

"Sit on the couch," John ordered.

"No," Liana said defiantly. "Tell me what's hap.. what's happening."

What's happening indeed? John thought. He hadn't had time to put on his headphones, so Liana wasn't getting the full combined effect of the sound and visuals of the program, but the lights alone should make her temporarily compliant. She was somehow resisting... This had never happened before.

"Sit," John ordered again, this time physically pushing Liana to the couch. He kept his phone in her face as best he could while he dragged the coffee table and laptop back over in front of the couch, then put on his glasses and headphones.

"Who are you?" Liana asked again. Why are they naked? They're mother and daughter!"

John started the program on the computer and the low hum and flashing lights began.

"What the fuck is this?" Liana demanded, as she began to stand back up.

"Sit, stare and the screen, and don't move," John commanded. Shit, he thought. What the fuck is wrong? She shouldn't have any resistance now.

"Why... why can't I get up," Liana continued. "What are these colors? The colors... they're... pretty colors..."

"Liana," John began. "I need you to watch the colors. They're beautiful colors. They make you feel relaxed and happy."

"Beautiful?" Liana responded, sinking back into the couch a bit. "Beautiful, relaxed, and.. No. What?"

"Relaxed and happy," John repeated. I gave you the beautiful colors. You can trust me."

"Relaxed and happy. Trust you," Liana parroted.

"Tori, who is this?" John demanded. "Why did she have keys to the house?"

"She's my friend from high school, Master," she answered. She's close with my mom and visits sometimes, even when I'm away at college. She knew I was supposed to be home on break and probably came to visit."

Shit, John thought. I'm getting careless. I didn't even ask these two if anyone might wander in. There was nothing to do now but try and push through the programming despite the strange resistance Liana seemed to have.

This was a potential disaster, but John found himself growing excited. It had been so long since he'd lacked complete control of a situation. He'd gotten very good at avoiding risks, but now he realized the predictability had taken a little fun out of his work. This could be a challenge, and he was he was ready for it.

"Liana, you need to give in to the colors," John continued "Trust me."

"Give in... No," Liana objected shaking her head. "I can't give in to you. What did you do to my friends?"

"Don't worry about Tori and Erin," John instructed. "They're happy. Aren't you?" He asked, turning to the two naked women.

"Yes, Master," they replied in unison.

"Tori, tell Liana what she needs to do," John instructed.

"Liana," Tori began. "You have to give in to the lights. Give in to Master. You have no choice. You're his now. Don't worry, you'll like being a slave."

"Slave?" Liana asked, suddenly more alert. "I'm nobody's slave!"

"Just watch the lights, Liana," John said calmly. "You trust Tori and Erin don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I trust Tori and Erin," Liana responded, distracted by the lights again.

"Good," John replied. "They want what's best for you. Tori, Erin, come get some some glasses and headphones and show Liana the pleasure the lights can give."

John grabbed two more sets of blue-tinted glasses and headphones from his bag and handed them to Tori and Erin who quickly put them on. The two women then knelt on the couch on either side of Liana. Tori began pulling Liana's tank-top up over her head, while Erin began unbuttoning her jeans.

"What... stop," Liana protested, but continued watching the laptop screen.

"Shhhh," Tori whispered. "Just watch. We're here to help." She finished removing the tank-top then unclasped and removed Liana's bra. As expected, her breasts were small, but still nicely shaped. John conceded that, had Liana been just one girl in a college classroom, he probably would have overlooked her. But her resistance to the programming had him intrigued and he found himself growing aroused.

Tori helped Erin slide Liana's jeans off, then her panties. Liana had already removed her shoes when she came inside the house.

"Master can make you feel good," Erin told Liana. "We'll help show you." Erin leaned in and began sucking one of Liana's nipples while Tori positioned herself on her knees between Liana's legs.

"No! Stop!" Liana said with sudden conviction in her voice. "We're friends. You're family! This is wrong. I'm not even into women." She started to stand up. John noticed that, despite her protests, Liana's nipples were hard. She was fighting the video, but the video was fighting back."

Erin pulled Liana back into the cough by her shoulder. Tori leaned in and began delicately kissing Liana's clit. "Master knows what you're into," Erin whispered into Liana's ear. "Because you're into whatever Master tells you you're into. You'll see. Let Tori work. Watch the colors. Listen to the voice in your head."

"Colors... Voice... The voice says I'm... I'm a slave... And mmmmm John is my master" Liana said, finally listening to the voice now that Tori's tongue had distracted her. "My purpose is to serve.... No. That's not what I want. I'm going to school. I have a boyfriend. Ah!"

Tori began licking Liana's clit more vigorously while Erin whispered in Liana's ear, "It's okay. We're here for you. We'd never let anything bad happen. Nothing bad could feel so good."

"I exist to serve... to serve John," Liana continued. Tori slid a finger inside Liana as she continued licking. "I can't..." Liana mumbled. "Oh god. The colors... I feel... pleasure. There is meaning in pleasure... in giving pleasure... to John."

MCtales
MCtales
409 Followers
12