Across the Pond Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swig
Swig
434 Followers

***

VI: Heaven or Las Vegas.

I finished adjusting the straps, positioning them where I needed when I heard a polite rapping upon the door. I crossed the room quickly to answer it and found Sydney standing there barefoot, wearing a silver silk dressing gown and a face full of curiosity. "Where've you been hiding this room, Boss?" she asked teasingly.

I smiled at her inquiry. We were on the third floor, I'd left instructions in a sealed envelope taped to the front door for her to have a bath and meet me upstairs when she'd finished. "I don't come to this floor often, though I've lately had an idea of the best way to put it use. Are you feeling any better?"

She shrugged and stepped into my arms, leaning herself into my body for comfort. I walked us both into the dimly-lit room, placing my arms around her waist as she raised on her toes and hooked hers around the back of my neck. She'd been gone nearly three hours and I'd done little more than pace a hole in the floor worrying about her. I inhaled the faint scent of her soap and my stress level lessened, that familiar sense of calm when I had her near sinking into my bones. She nestled into my shoulder right before I felt her body go rigid. "Uh, Maxwell? What the hell is that?"

"Your surprise, sweet girl." She sidestepped around me, walking up to the large swing that took up most of the corner of the room. I watched her as she walked underneath the steel bars, her hand pushing at the nylon straps and watching it sway. "Do you like it?"

"Do I like it," she repeated as she fingered one of the buckle restraints, "You really are a stone-cold Catholic freak, you know that?"

I rubbed at my forearm nervously. She didn't seem displeased, but she didn't look very happy either. "You married me. You must not mind very much."

It was then she finally smiled with the entirety of her face and I felt I could finally breathe. There she is. She's okay. Everything is okay. With one hand toying with her belt she gave me a heated look. "I've never played in one of these before. Teach me how?"

"Little one, I plan on teaching you everything." I motioned for her to come to me and she did, undoing the belt and letting it drop to the floor right as she stopped in front of me. My eyes scanned her body perversely: a strapless, plum-colored lacy top showcased her generous breasts as if they were an offering to me, the matching G-string doing absolutely nothing to cover her up. I ran my thumb over the faint lines that adorned her rounded hips. "Hello, my beauties. Always lovely to see you."

"Yeah yeah, they're happy to see you too. As is she," she pointed to the front of her knickers, "So can we cut the pleasantries short so you can say hi to her too?"

"Christ, you're mouthy," I admonished her as I turned her around, gathering her hair in my hands and braiding it back loosely. "Luckily I have something to help with that. Let's get you secure, hmm?"

"Whatever you say Boss." Taking her hand in mine I walked her over to the swing, helping her settle her body in the padded harness as I strapped her in. I bound her wrists first, the mild clanging of the buckles fitting together doing nothing but revving up my insatiable thirst for her. Kneeling slightly, I coaxed her legs over my shoulders before rising, making it easier to restrain those limbs in the remaining two straps. I backed away from her a bit and took in the glory of her spread out in front of me. I kept her knickers on because I wanted evidence that she was as aroused as I was and the dampness evident there didn't disappoint.

I turned from her, plucking the small bag of goodies from the floor a few feet away and returning to her quickly. I pulled out a black blindfold and she immediately started shaking her head, fear in her eyes. "No. No, please, I don't want to be blindfolded."

She shocked me with her admission. I shifted the cotton material between my fingers -- granted, we'd only been together in the physical sense a few times, but I spent half of one coupling session striking her with my belt so I was a bit confused by her rigorous objection. "Can you tell me why not?"

I watched her swallow thickly as she struggled to get out the words. "I...I need to see what's being done. To me. It's, um, part of my consent thing. It's not a...never. Just not right now. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is." I began rubbing her foot with my free hand to reduce her distress. "I understand completely. I would like to explore it one day but I'll better prepare you first. I never want to make you feel unsafe but pushing some of your limits is part of this as well. We can discuss it at a later date, alright?" Her toes flexed against my fingers and I dropped it back in the bag, pulling out the next item. "How do you feel about a gag?"

Her expression quickly shifted from nervousness to blatant excitement. "Well, you did say I was mouthy, so..."

I smiled slightly at her quick tongue as I rounded the swing until I was behind her. Bending at the knees I placed the black pillow-shaped object in her mouth and tied the straps underneath her hair. "Now, since you won't be able to speak, let go of the chains if it gets to be too much and that will be my signal to stop." She squeaked out a noise of approval and I kissed her forehead before moving my hands down to her bodice, tugging the thin material underneath her breasts. From the bag I produced a pair of adjustable platinum clamps attached by a thick chain, securing them around her delectable nipples and screwing them into place, just tight enough to keep them standing at attention.

When I took my place in front of her I simply stared for a moment. She looked bloody perfect except for one thing -- I pulled her G-string to the side, careful not to touch the soft folds underneath, but I needed to see her. She was glistening, lips swollen and plump just as I'd imagined her to be. I cleared my throat and took a step back, gathering my shirt over my head and tossing it to the side. "Wife of mine, you're stunning. Never have I imagined I would have such a beautiful creature spread out for me to take. Do you have any idea what you do to me?"

She sighed, eyelids beginning to droop as she watched me undress. "Do you have any idea how much I've desired you? How I would spend the majority of my time pained from not being inside of you?" I wasted no more time disrobing, pushing the rest of attire to the floor and stepping out of them. Her eyes went wide and she moaned as I gripped my cock tightly. "Some days I wanted to punish the hell out of you for making me crave you so much."

A soft please muffled around the material in her mouth. "What was that, little one? You want this?" She nodded profusely. "Ah, you want me, but I need you. Hardly seems fair, does it? You've wrecked me. I feel as if you're my drug, it's too much and never enough. When we were apart I missed you so much it destroyed my soul...oh sweet girl, don't cry. I say this not to upset you -- you need to know how deeply you affect me. Open your eyes." She did as I requested, and they were brimmed with unshed tears.

"You love me. I see it in every look, feel it in every kiss. I see it in the way you submit to me," I emphasized as I began handling my cock firmly, my stomach tightening in anticipation. "You give yourself to me so freely. I do everything to you and you crave it, beg for more, and it pleases me. And you need so to please me, don't you?" I watched her unsheathed clitoris twitch in response, her gorgeous brown labia flowering for me and revealing the lush pinkness inside. "Christ, Sydney. Look at how you're opening for me. You were made for me to fuck."

Her hips jutted forward, swinging gently, trying to reach me as I handled myself in front of her hungrily. She was ready, more than ready -- and I was enjoying seeing how much she wanted me. She was devouring me with her eyes as these sweet little whines escaped from her throat. She was helpless, at my mercy, and fuck all if it didn't make me feel incredibly powerful. I lifted a bead of pre-ejaculate off the tip and held my finger up to her. "Want a taste?"

I leaned over, pulling the gag from her mouth and replacing it with my finger before she could say anything, her hot mouth suckling around it to take what I'd offered her. I groaned at the firm suction, not sure how much longer I'd be able to hold back. I pulled my finger away and yanked the gag back between her lips, stopping to cup her cheek before I dropped to my knees, her slick cunt lined up perfectly with my mouth. I was about to put her out of her misery when she moaned and fluttered rapidly in front of me. I watched as a perfect pearl of arousal pooled at her opening and slid out of her slowly. All I could do was look up at her in amazement. "Did you just...oh, my."

I hadn't even touched her and she climaxed from my words, my voice.

I was about to corrupt the hell out of this girl.

I hooked my hands around her thighs, no longer able to tease her when my tongue plunged into her plush center and a muffled cry rippled from her. I rimmed the circumference of her perfect clit before drawing the erect nub into my mouth, suckling on it as two of my fingers penetrated her as far as they could go. She was so spicy and warm on my taste buds, I could feel her throbbing, signaling she was close. I considered holding off, playing her for a bit; but I was selfish, I needed her to be wet and relaxed so I could take her how she needed me to.

I hummed against her flesh, making sure to curl upwards against that sensitive spot inside her when she began to wriggle as if she were uncomfortable. A quick glance upward showed her hands were still wrapped around the steel chains, so I continued. I ran quick, hard circles over that particular spot I knew drove her wild, fucking her on my fingers and watching her head begin to shake back and forth. When she closed her eyes and tensed is when I felt the first spurt of warm liquid spray against my chin, followed by two more.

I sat back on my heels and just stared at her, trying to register what just happened. She'd...ejaculated. All over my face, the remnants of the act dripping down my chest. When I looked up to see her, Sydney's eyes were still shut and she was mewling softly. I stood as gracefully as I could and leaned over her, pulling the gag from her mouth once more. "I'm sorry!" she shouted suddenly. "I'm sorry, it was too intense, I couldn't help -! "

The next sound from her was a scream as I grabbed her by the hips and thrust my cock inside of her. I pushed her thighs back, taking her up to the tip and sliding her back down my shaft until she'd taken all of me, the swell of her arse resting against my thighs. My entire body felt as if I'd been set on fire and only the quench of her fire could put it out. I was overheated and frantic. I wanted to reassure her it was more than fine and that I wanted all her pleasure in every way I could receive it, but my mouth allowed no comforting words to escape. Just strained grunts as I slid her up and down the length of me effortlessly, the smacking of my hips meeting hers like a perverse melody filling the room. "Max...M-Max...uunngh God I'm gonna..."

"Yes, you are. Yes. You. Fucking. Are." She climaxed in a rush, followed by another, her cunt never relenting its grip around me. "Christ, what a dirty motherfucking girl you are! Can't get enough, can you?!"

"No!" She wailed as I pummeled into her. She loved it when my words were brash and profane, and I loved that she was the only one to ever see this side of me. Feral. Unhinged.

My strokes increased in motion and strength. So close, so fucking close... "Whose pussy is this, Sydney?"

"It's y...y-yours..."

I threw back my head and laughed darkly. Her meek reply wasn't cutting it for me, and when I planted my heels onto the floor my movements began to border on sweet punishment. We would both be rightly sore in the morning and I was far past concerned. "You fucking scream it this time. Who! Does! This! Pussy! Belong! To!"

"It's yours. It's yours!"

That was it. I had her. I honestly didn't care if she orgasmed again, I used her shapely body to chase down my own release. She screamed. I roared. She pleaded. I shouted how filthy she was, how perfect. When my testicles tightened and I began to come inside her it shocked me with its intensity. It felt as if my muscles were being shredded and stitched back together, I had to grasp onto the bar above so I wouldn't collapse in a heap of exhaustion. She'd broken my resolve, torn my world apart and this -- all of this, all of her -- was the sole thing to put me back together.

***

VII: Belong to You.

"Little one, sweet girl, wife of mine. Won't you wake for me?"

I ran my finger down the length of her cheek and she mumbled unhappily. "Nooo. No more sex. You're gonna break my vagina and then you won't get to play with it anymore."

"Oh, never that. Though I didn't hear much complaint from you during the throws." Sydney reluctantly opened one eye, then the other and began to laugh, no doubt at my disheveled appearance. Upon first glance in a mirror the following morning my normally tamed hair was sticking up every which way, I had multiple red scratches and teeth marks all over my upper body and my kiss-stung lips were permanently affixed in a cocky smile. I gave it to her and I gave it to her good. "Something amusing to you, wife?"

"You looked like you got fucked sideways." She went to sit up, only lifting about a quarter of the way before giving up and dropping her head back down on the pillow with a sigh. "Hell, I feel like I got fucked sideways."

"Sideways, backwards, I believe upside down at one point. The various positions in which we found ourselves would have made the performers from Cirque du Soleil proud." Because my wife and I are gluttonous sexual fiends that was not our only romp in the swing. I had her turned and twisted every which way during the evening; at one point I got in it myself so she could come over top of me. I didn't let her take a good rest for hours, every time I'd climax I'd play with her body until I hardened again. By the time we finished it was 1 a.m. and we'd collapsed in a sweaty, heaving mess on the floor. It took us a good thirty minutes to regain enough feeling in our legs to go down to bed, neither of us having any problems at all falling into a deep sleep. I propped myself up on my elbow and winced at the sharp sting of pain coursing through me. "My entire body aches. We overdid it."

"Overdid it is a severe understatement at this point. That was," she stroked my cheek with the back of her fingers as she searched for the right word, "Savage? Primal?"

"Carnal," I finished for her, taking her hand in mine and kissing her palm. "I'll need at least a day to recover.

"Only a day? I didn't do it right, then," she pouted.

"Believe me, everything you did was right and then some." I pulled the duvet down enough to see her lower body, running my fingers over the dark circles and forming welts around her hips and arms, some larger than others. "I bruised you considerably, I was entirely too firm with you."

"Uh, yeah babe. That's what happens when you fuck for, like, six hours. Worth it. Food!"

"Yes, yes, food." My stiff arm reached over to retrieve my phone, bringing up Toby's number. He picked up after the first ring. "Good morning Mr. Holland, how may I assist you today?"

"Two full breakfasts, I put the order in last night. Vitamin waters, and the list of personal assistant applicants for Sydney."

"Yes Sir, I'm picking up your order now. ETA, four minutes." I ended the call and turned back to my bride, who had that familiar look about her. "Give me your questions."

She blew the hair out of her face, her most adorable quirk. "Why do I need a personal assistant?"

"Because you are now the missus of the house and will have a list of responsibilities to tend to. Hiring staff, correspondence, organizing formal and informal gatherings and luncheons, especially once you become familiar with the charities I donate to as well as the country club I frequent."

She held up her hands to halt my words, looking a bit overwhelmed. "Whoa, okay. That turned Stepford a little too fast, let's just slow down a minute. Can't I just use Toby?"

"Love of my life, I will give you everything your heart and wicked little body desires. Except Toby." She grumped and I was unaffected, though I did reach over to stroke her cheek. "It took me six years and over two dozen others to find the boy, good assistants are a rare commodity. We will find you your own."

"That's okay. I'll just seduce him away from you, that's all."

"Sorry to put a chip in your plans but Toby is gay."

Sydney lifted a shoulder nonchalantly. "So's Colin. Didn't stop me from banging him twice."

"...wait, what?" It was at that moment Toby knocked at the bedroom door politely before letting himself in, balancing a breakfast tray in one hand and an overly large smile on his face. "Good morning, and congratulations! Mrs. James-Holland, it is lovely to finally meet you."

"Hi Toby! You're adorable," Sydney complimented, making him laugh and me glare at her. He set the tray between us and we busied ourselves divvying up our meals: I gave her my fried mushrooms, she slid over her bacon and half her bangers. Yes, we are one of those disgusting couples who share food. No, we don't care. "So, give me the skinny on these assistants."

"I put them in order from most to least experienced, highlighting those that would be the best matches for your personality." He handed over the folder and she dove right in while chewing on a piece of toast. "Mr. Holland, I began moving things around in your schedule so that you'll be home in the evenings no later than six p.m., but I'm afraid it will take a few weeks to fully implement the changes. I have synced your calendar for the week and I also need a photograph of your ceremony for the society section of the paper."

"Ooh ooh ooh!" Sydney grabbed her mobile and scrolled down the screen, covering my eyes with her hand for whatever reason and giving it over to Toby. "Does that one work?"

"It's perfect. I will send it over today." They finished scheming with one other and I could get back to my meal, Toby taking his leave. I took a couple of the resumes to look over and we ate in silence for a few minutes before I remembered our interrupted topic of conversation. "You slept with Colin?"

Sydney grinned and stuck a slice of tomato in my mouth.

***

VIII: Weather Any Storm.

"We are pleased to have you joining our team, I trust your attorney has reviewed the contract and found it to be on the up and up. I have blocked off Noon to one-thirty on Wednesday to meet with your contractor and go over the blueprints, so if there is nothing else I shall see you then...thank you. That is very kind, and I will pass your congratulations onto my wife. Have a pleasant afternoon."

I hung up and leaned back in my chair, stroking the length of my tie. It had been a good day. Two sites breaking ground on new hotels, one slightly hostile takeover nearing completion and the opportunity arose to purchase a small island off the coast of Croatia. Not my usual fair but I thought it might make a pleasant surprise for Sydney, as it would be a while before we could have a proper honeymoon. Toby was trying to arrange at least a three-day weekend soon, but she deserved nothing short of my full attention.

"Mr. Holland, there is a very...spirited, Mr. Edward James on line one." Ms. Cary interrupted my thoughts via intercom.

Swig
Swig
434 Followers