Across the Street Pt. 01

Story Info
Lonely wife finds a thrill teasing old man across the street.
12.5k words
4.61
12.3k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is slower than my usual content, there is no sex in this part and likely won't be in part 2 either. If you don't like slower stories, don't read this one.

*****

'Chirp! Chirp!' Mikayla heard outside as she arose from her slumber a new week just starting. The sound of chirping birds was a lovely reminder that spring was finally here. After a long, cold Canadian winter, warmer temperatures had finally come.

She turned over to find an all too familiar sight, an empty bed. Her husband Josh was long gone, it being past 9 and him leaving before 6.

They had met in their college's gym. She was in her 3rd year of undergrad, while he had just started law school. Josh was everything Mikayla was looking for then. She had dated a few young guys before him and they were fun but immature and she couldn't imagine a life with them.

But Josh was nothing like that. He was mature and loving but most of all he had unflinching determination for his life. When he wanted something, Josh made sure to get it. He was top of his class at law school, got an internship at one of the best law firms in Toronto, and turned that internship into a real job with his work ethic.

This applied to his love life, even admitting to Mikayla that upon seeing her, he needed to have her. Mikayla took it as a compliment, she had long known how she looked.

As Mikayla rolled out of bed she admired her own body. She had always had an athletic build, having grown up playing many sports. She played volleyball, soccer, and hockey through high school. Even after high school, she continued to workout and stay in shape and the results were apparent.

She had a skinny waist and curvaceous legs that drove other women mad with jealousy. Her legs led to her shapely, bubble butt. She had straight, long blonde hair and an incredibly attractive face with emerald green eyes. But she knew what her main attraction was, her breasts. She was well endowed with large, natural 32F breasts. She wasn't embarrassed by them, instead taking pride in her awe-inspiring figure.

She had had fun when she was younger, but when she met Josh she was looking for something more serious. And Josh was exactly what she was looking for in that moment. He was sweet and generous, and was a genuine person, unlike a lot of people today. They instantly connected and have been together ever since.

They had both grown tired of the club scene, instead preferring somewhere quieter to talk. They didn't like the loud music, dirty floors, and overpriced booze clubs had to offer. Instead, a night at home with a bit of wine and some reality TV was their perfect date night. They just enjoyed each other's company.

As Mikayla walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, she had almost forgotten what spending time with Josh was like. Josh's work ethic and determination were great qualities to have usually, but they can also be taken advantage of. It was announced in December that one of the partners at Josh's law firm would be retiring and that they would be looking internally for a replacement. Josh's boss had made hints that he was being considered. And now that Josh had a goal, he was all in.

When Josh's boss's assistant quit, Josh volunteered to take on their responsibilities. He was now working 12 hours and 6 days a week to keep up with the extra workload. He was salaried so all this was for free basically. He wanted to impress his boss so badly, he was working himself to exhaustion.

This left Mikayla home alone often. She worked as a graphic designer, so she worked mainly from home. She was good at her job and customers usually left happy with her work. She had supported Josh as he made his way through the last 2 years of law school. They then saved up for a year to buy their current house.

In November of last year, they moved out into a suburb about 45 minutes from Toronto. Josh didn't mind the drive and Mikayla loved that the neighborhood was quiet. Lately, though, she does wish she wasn't so far from the city. With Josh gone most of the day, she found it quite lonely through the winter.

She walked downstairs in a white set of underwear. She rarely put clothes on in the early morning, both her and Josh preferred waking up to a warm house, making clothes optional. At this time of the morning, most people had already left for work, so she wasn't concerned with peeping neighbors. She felt her heavy breasts bounce as she walked down the stairs.

Before heading to the kitchen to get breakfast, she would always open the curtains to the large front window. She loved the natural light it brought in the morning, although a recent rainy week had dampened this tradition.

But today was different as the sun blazed down, winter weather was over and the first signs of summer were here. As she opened the curtains, she felt the warm beams of light on her bare skin. She stood there for a moment as her eyes adjusted to the bright sunny day. It wasn't until her eyes fully adjusted did she noticed her neighbor from across the street.

Martin Jones was a retiree living across from Mikayla. He was 71 years old and had moved out here over 15 years ago after his wife left him. He had watched this neighborhood grow into the commuter town it is.

Mikayla and Martin had had a few interactions. He came over and introduced himself to her when they first moved in. He also gave them a Christmas present, an adorable fairy figurine for their garden. He also helped them shovel their driveway during a few snow storms as he had a snow blower. Other than that though it had just been some friendly waves.

Mikayla had a warm smile on her face as she waved at the elderly man. He was sitting on his porch, a newspaper in one hand, a coffee in the other. She saw a shocked look on his face and was confused for a second. Then she remembered she was only wearing a small set of underwear.

She panicked, covering her chest up with her arms before turning and and beginning to run towards the kitchen. In her panic to get away, she accidentally flashed her panties cladden butt to her neighbor, only realizing it when she was already out of view.

When she got to the kitchen, her heart was still racing and her face was flush. She was completely embarrassed by the interaction. She nervously paced around wondering just how much the old man had seen.

Mikayla had to stop and take a few deep breaths to calm herself down. He probably hadn't seen much and there was nobody else around. He might tell a few buddies but nothing bad was likely to come from it. She'd just have to et dressed before opening the curtains.

Once sufficiently calm, Mikayla poured herself a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat. 'Ugh... that next interaction is going to be awkward.' She thought to herself as she ate. 'Bet he enjoyed it though.' She thought with a smirk on her face.

She finished up her breakfast and cleaned the kitchen up. They were low on milk and a few other things, so she knew she needed to go to the grocery store. She snuck upstairs, avoiding the front window as best she could, and changed into a white long-sleeve and jeans. She threw on some heels as she always loved how they made her legs look.

On her way out the door, she saw Martin was still outside, now surveying his front yard. She decided now was as good as any to talk to him and clear the air. She jumped in her car and backed out onto the street. She pulled out in front of his house and rolled down the window.

"Hey, Martin." She said getting the old man's attention. "Sorry about the little show this morning."

"Oh, I won't complain!" He replied with a smile. Mikayla felt herself blush from the older man's remarks.

"Haha, ya, I'll umm, see you around." Mikayla replied, then drove away.

Mikayla went to the grocery store and got what she needed. Her mind kept thinking about the "show" she put on this morning and her short interaction with Martin. His comment had confirmed he had enjoyed her little mistake, she didn't blame him for that. She also felt a weird thrill to it.

She had always loved showing off her body to her previous boyfriends and Josh. She often bought lingerie as a surprise for them. But that was different, those were men she had been involved with, Martin was mostly a stranger. And yet she had to admit it was an adrenaline rush letting him see her like that.

When she got home, she began to put away the groceries, when she heard a knock at the door. She went to the door, curious who it could possibly be. She opened the door to see Martin standing there. She had to look down at the skinny elderly man, her heels making her an inch or two taller than him. He had a balding head and withered old face that looked nervously back at her.

"Oh, hi Martin." She said, surprised to see her neighbor.

"Hi, Mikayla." He replied. "I just wanted to apologize for my comment earlier. It was inappropriate for me to say that."

"Oh, don't worry about it." She answered. "I took it as a compliment."

"Still, it's not right to make such comments at a woman. I should know better." He told her.

"Well, thank you." She responded. "Although, again you had nothing to apologize for."

"Well, good. I'm glad we cleared the air." He said.

"Me, too." Mikayla replied. "Would you like to come in for a coffee or tea?" She offered to be friendly.

"I don't know." He answered. "Are you not too busy?"

"No I set my own working hours, so I have time." She responded.

"Well, ok then." He replied.

Mikayla ushered him inside and led him to her kitchen. Martin tried to resist but couldn't help but take a peek at Mikayla's jean-cladded butt. He knew it was wrong but he's only human after all.

"Coffee or tea?" She asked him, turning around and just catching a glimpse of Martin looking.

'Was he looking at my butt?' Mikayla wondered. 'Hehe, guess he couldn't help himself.'

"I've already had 2 coffees this morning, so I'll do a tea if you don't mind." He answered, sitting down and averting his eyes knowing he got caught.

"Sure what kind? I got green, black, peppermint, or lemon ginger." Mikayla asked.

"Green is fine with me." He replied.

"Great, I'll put the kettle on." Mikayla told him.

She filled the kettle with water and put it on the stovetop. While she waited, she pulled out the teabags, mugs, and milk. She then remembered that the sugar was in the bottom cabinet, right in front of where Martin was sitting. She got a naughty idea and went with it.

"Here let me grab the sugar." She said, giving him devilish eyes as she walked over to the cabinet.

She bent over at the waist, pushing her butt up in Martin's face. She started to sway her hips back and forth pretending to look for the sugar. Her jeans stretched as her butt filled them out nicely.

"Where is that sugar?" She asked as she felt Martin's eyes on her.

Martin's heart was pounding through his chest as he watched his sexy neighbor look for the sugar. He had tried to advert his eyes, but no straight man could resist looking.

'Is she doing this purposely?' He wondered. 'No, that's crazy... right?'

"Here it is!" Mikayla said after 15 seconds and then stood up straight.

Martin looked away before she turned around but she knew he looked from the guilty child look he had on his face. The water just finished boiling as she placed the sugar down on the table. Mikayla went over and prepared their tea, handing Martin one of the mugs before sitting down across from him.

"So what is it you do again?" Martin asked.

"I'm a graphic designer." Mikayla replied.

"Ahh, so you create all the packaging and logos, right?" Martin responded.

"Yes, exactly."

"Anything, I'd know?"

"You know that Australian-themed bar that just opened on Front Street? I designed their logo and menus."

"Really, I'll have to try the place out."

"Don't bother, I already have and it's not worth it."

"I'll take your word for it."

"What is it you did for a living?"

"I was a social worker, mostly helping the homeless."

"Wow... that must have been challenging."

"It could be. There seems to always be more people than resources. But it was also rewarding, seeing people get better."

"I guess that would be true. You worked mostly in Toronto then?"

"Ya, Toronto was my home all my life. I wanted to improve that city as best I could."

"So why did you move out here?"

"After my divorce, I became obsessed with helping everyone. And the sad truth is you can't."

"What happened?"

"I worked myself to the bone. I gave myself panic attacks whenever someone went missing. I realized I was going to kill myself if I continued, so I retired and moved away. Always told myself I'd go back."

"You still could, you seem to be in good shape."

"Thank you but I've moved on with my life."

"I guess it's for the best. Do you have any family in the area?"

"My kids moved out west a few years back."

"You never wanted to follow them?"

"I did but a big move seemed like too much work for little old me."

"I guess it just seems lonely living in a big house all alone."

"It can be. I try and get out as much as I possibly can. I bet you feel similarly with Josh being gone all day."

"Yes, this winter has been tough, I'm hoping this spring and summer I'll get outside more."

There's a moment of silence as they both take a long sip of tea. Mikayla looked at the elderly man inquisitively.

"I have a question. You don't have to answer it." She told him.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." He replied.

"This morning when you saw me in... you know." Mikayla started, not really sure how to ask. "Was that the first time you've seen a woman like that since your divorce?"

"Was it that obvious?" He responded, more than a little embarrassed.

"No, I was just wondering." She told him. "You seemed surprised to see me like that."

"Truthfully I was, didn't wake up this morning expecting to see that. Definitely, a nice start to the day." He replied with a chuckle. "Sorry, inappropriate."

"No, it's fine. I'm aware of what I look like." She responded. "So...you like what you saw then?"

"Yes, of course. You're very beautiful. But you already knew that."

"Sure but a girl could always hear it more."

"Well, if you're looking for a compliment, you know where I live."

Mikayla smiled as the topic of conversation moved on. They continued to chat as they sipped on their teas. It was a surprisingly lively conversation as the 2 of them got to know each other better. Soon they had finished their tea but they continued to chat for a while yet, both lonely and enjoying each other's company.

"Oh my, look at the time." Martin said finally looking at his watch. "I really should be going."

"Well, it was really nice getting to know you." Mikayla replied, as they both stood up and made their way to the door.

"Yes, it was." Martin responded.

"Why don't we exchange numbers, if we ever want to do this again." Mikayla said.

"That would be great." Martin replied handing his phone to Mikayla, who entered her number and sent a quick text

"There you go. It was great talking to you." Mikayla told him handing him his phone back.

"It was, I'll see you around, neighbor." Martin replied leaving her house.

"Ya, see you around." Mikayla responded, then shut the door.

------

Mikayla slowly opened her eyes to the new day, once again seeing the empty bed next to her. She rolled her emerald green eyes at the all-too-typical sight. Rolling out of bed, she went through her usual morning routine.

After Martin left yesterday, the rest of the day was pretty normal. She got some work done and then cooked her and Josh some dinner. She debated whether or not to tell Josh about the morning incident. She decided not to, it was just a mistake and she didn't see the need in telling him. She did tell him about having Martin over for tea, and he seemed genuinely happy that she was making friends with him.

Now as she got to the bottom of the stairs, her heart was pounding. She once again found herself in her underwear, this time a light pink that she looked sexy in. She wondered if Martin was on his porch again, it was another beautiful spring morning so he could be. She looked at the curtain-closed window and debated.

Yesterday was a mistake but today she'd be purposely showing him. It was wrong, she was married. But that made it more exciting, a naughty little secret she and Martin would share. Plus, it's not like her husband owned her body, she could show it to whoever she liked. It wasn't really cheating.

And Martin was a nice old man. He must feel so alone, living in that big empty house. She definitely understood and empathized with that. And he must have enjoyed her little show yesterday, which she must admit made her happy.

With a little nod to herself, she decided to do it. She walked up to the window, grabbed the curtains, and after a final deep breath, threw them open, once again bathing herself in the morning sunlight.

Martin was out on his porch, enjoying listening to the birds. A couple of mourning doves had made a nest in the small tree in his front yard. He was sure some chicks would be here soon.

Some motion in Mikayla's house caught his attention. He looked over and was shocked to see her once again in her underwear. Was she not aware of what she was wearing?

Mikayla saw the old man's attention turn to her. His shocked expression was confirmation to her. She did a big, dramatic arm stretch above her head, exposing her flat stomach and large chest to the old man.

Something was different about this morning to Martin. Mikayla wasn't running away. She had seen him and she had to be aware she was in her underwear. But yet here she was, stretching her arms seeming to not care what Martin saw.

As Mikayla brought her arms back down, she brushed her hands through her hair. She let her hair wrap around her face, framing her beautiful face and alluring green eyes. She looked back over at her across-the-street neighbor. He still looked quite shocked although it was beginning to fade into a nervous smile. She gave him a big smile and wave, which he tentatively returned.

Mikayla then spun and turned around. She waited a few seconds to give Martin a good look at her butt before sauntering away.

She had a big smile on her face as she imagined what Martin must be thinking. If he had enjoyed yesterday's performance, he surely loved today's. It felt good letting him see her like that, like a little reward for being a good neighbor.

She admitted that it was exhilarating for her, too. Letting her old neighbor see her like that, really got her heart pumping. She felt so naughty, a spicy little secret between neighbors. And if her husband, wasn't going to appreciate her body, she might as well let Martin.

As her coffee was being made, she got her phone and texted Martin. 'Did you enjoy this morning's show?' She asked.

'Absolutely, you looked incredible!' He replied only a few moments later.

She already knew he did but seeing confirmation of it made her swell with pride. She knew she was beautiful but maybe a bit of self-doubt had crept in since her husband's absences. They used to make passionate love nearly every night, but with Josh's work interfering she'd be lucky to get it once a week. Even when they did it, the passion was gone as Josh usually was too tired to do much more than just lie there.

Another message dinged on her phone. 'So, are these shows going to become a regular thing?' Martin asked.

Mikayla thought for a moment. She definitely enjoyed the shows as well and wanted to keep going. She decided then that she would but decided to tease Martin a bit.

'Maybe if you play your cards right.' She replied.

'And how do I do that?' Martin responded.

'If you keep sending some compliments it can't hurt your chances.' She wrote back.