Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,915 Followers

No one could ever know about that night. Fortunately, I did not have a tendency to scream during sex, and Bryce's bed was much quieter than any I had known in a dorm room, but still, we had to be absolutely careful. No one could ever know about the events of that night. While I had vowed that our parents could never know about my sexual activities, we both had to make triply sure that they never learned about our sexual activities together.

"I want my sister. How strange is that?"

We shared a knowing smile. "I want my brother. I guess that makes us both a bit unusual."

"I guess it does." His hand returned to my chest, carefully peeling away the left cup of my bra, pulling it down over my breast.

For the first time, I was truly indecent in his presence. He had "seen" my nipples previously when they poked at my wet swimwear, but never had he seen either of my nipples truly in the flesh. While I could recall him having bumped into my breasts a few times, purely by accident, he was touching an exposed breast, his fingernails gently scratching around the base of the nipple, teasing me as his actions sent shudders of renewed desire coursing through my body. "Damn, that feels good..." I uttered, tugging once again at the bonds linking me with the headboard of his bed.

"Yeah," he said softly, "I guess we're very much damned now." He pinched the exposed nipple gently, making me shudder and causing my breath to catch in my throat as my wetness increased in response and my clitoris seemed to pulse with jealousy.

We were silent for a while as Bryce continued to tease me. Then again, I was not exactly silent, although I was rather quiet. I kept whimpering, moaning, gasping in reaction to his touches. My brother's hand worked expertly, as if it had already known my body intimately for decades. By the time he had exposed my other breast, I was squirming uncontrollably on his bed, breathing harder as my eyes begged for him to do more to me while I was still tied to the bedposts.

Finally, he kissed me again, and I practically attacked his mouth, such was the power of the sexual beast within me. I was also struggling forcefully against my bonds, wanting so desperately to touch him, to hold him, grope his body, yet the thwarting of the bonds frustrated me wonderfully.

Bryce tore his lips away and sneered. "That's right, sis," he whispered lowly. "Fight those bonds for me..."

He kept boldly touching me as I struggled for him, his hands continuing to return to my exposed breasts, seizing them a little roughly at times but in a way which still felt extremely good. The more he touched me, the harder I struggled for him. Mostly, my eyes were closed, but when I did open my eyes, I could see the delight on my brother face. If he still consciously recognized that I was his sister, he was apparently much more comfortable with the fact that it was me who was willingly helpless and exposed for his enjoyment. While I was enjoying the sensations running rampant through my body, it was the fact that I could share my bondage initiation with Bryce specifically which made it such a heartfelt experience.

Bryce finally stopped touching me, but only so he could move to once again straddle my chest. He was soon braced against the headboard once more, thrusting into my mouth, forcing me to accept him almost all the way to my throat. Once he did hit the top of my throat, making me briefly panic and really groan and flail in the restraints, but otherwise, he kept thrusting, using me, enjoying me, moaning and groaning as I pleasured him with my mouth...

He withdrew, giving me a chance to finally swallow my saliva and regain my breath as he stroked himself over me. His hand was moving quickly, and he was breathing hard and rather loudly. "That's it," I encouraged him between my own hard breaths. "Cum on me, please..."

My eyes closed as my head tipped back on the pillow, so I never saw it coming, but I definitely felt it: line after line of warm gooey lust streaking my face and my neck. Bryce was rather quiet, his breaths still hard and passionate as he gave me an illicit facial. Only after he had emptied himself onto me did he finally groan again, a long yet soft sound of satisfaction, of feeling sated.

When I finally opened my eyes again, he was leaning over me, his manhood softening slowly but still semi-hard with the last of his semen ready to drip onto my neck. His eyes were filled with amazement as a giddy smile was forming on his lips.

No longer was I struggling as we simply regarded each other for a few moments. When I had stepped off the plane the previous night, I could never have imagined that I would soon be bound to my older brother's bed and have my face and neck and possibly even my hair streaked with his cum, yet that was exactly the situation I was in, and I was relishing it. Even beyond the incredible warmth I felt throughout my body, I could feel my face beaming with pride, and admittedly with some embarrassment since it was only my third facial.

His expression sobered. "Sorry," he said quietly.

"About what?"

"You haven't had a chance to cum yet."

I shook my head. "It's okay," I assured him, adding a smile. "You've already made this a good experience for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. But... would you mind releasing me for a bit now? My arms are really starting to ache."

The smile returned to my brother's lips. "Sure thing, sis. But first..."

"Yeah?"

"Can I get a few pictures of you like that?"

I thought about that for a moment. "So long as only you and I ever have them, then sure."

"Okay." A minute later, the ceiling light was on, practically blinding me, and Bryce was moving around the bed, his digital camera taking picture after picture of me, bound to either end of the headboard with my breasts exposed and his cum streaking my face and my neck and, as I would later learn, even in my bangs. I have no idea how many pictures he took before setting the camera on the dresser, but if he had been using a regular camera, he would have certainly exhausted at least one roll of film.

I was still rather aroused, however. I was squirming once again, tugging anew at the restraints, even though I wanted to be released. While I was proud to wear my brother's cum and even pose (as best as the restraints would allow) for his pictures, I needed my own release.

Finally, Bryce released me by unbuckling the cuffs and leaving them attached by rope to the ends of the headboard. He released the left cuff first, and instinctively, I brought my hand to my face to wipe away his seed, instead smearing it across my face. "That wasn't smart," I muttered, enduring my brother's soft laugh as he rounded the bed to release the cuff from my other wrist.

"Should I go get a wet towel?" he asked once I was finally free to slowly sit up on the bed.

"Yeah, please." A few moments later, a warm wet towel was being wiped across my face, and once he had cleaned my face, he lovingly cleaned my sullied left hand. It reminded me of a time when I had been playing in the back yard when I was six or seven years old and he had cleaned me in a similar manner before I came inside for lunch.

"I guess this really changes a lot between us, doesn't it?" he asked softly as he set the towel at the foot of the bed.

I thought about that for a moment. "Changes, not really," I replied. "You're still you, I'm still me, and we're still siblings. It does add a complicated new layer to things, though."

"Very true..."

We looked deep into each other's eyes, each of us searching for answers but ultimately finding none. We were at somewhat of a crossroads, and while it momentarily felt uncomfortable, the hormones still raging through my body because of the person sitting next to me on the bed gave me hope that he would restrain me once again, and not just later that night or even later that same weekend.

Bryce was still bottomless, and my blouse was still open with my bra still lowered to expose my breasts. At almost the same time, my eyes dropped to my brother's groin as his eyes dropped to my sisterly chest. My mouth certainly remembered feeling him thrusting inside me, although I wanted to feel him elsewhere inside me.

"I still want you," I admitted, looking up at his face again. His eyes lingered on my breasts a few seconds longer before he looked at my face again. "I'd love you to pin me to the bed and just... just take me."

"I'd like that," he confessed, "a lot. But I think that perhaps we'd better think about this first. We've already gone really, really far tonight. Are you sure we should really go even farther now?"

He was right, and I knew it, deep inside. But still, although I was glad I had been freed from the bedposts, I wanted to go on, I wanted to be not just a woman, but his woman. I was still wet, specifically for him.

So I answered his question by standing, fully aware of my breasts still being fully exposed, moved to stand before him, and hugged him, his face directly pressed against my chest. He held me close, gently brushing a cheek against a breast, his light stubble scratching me nicely and in a way which was subtly erotic.

It did not take very long for my brother to begin sucking a nipple. I sighed happily, running my fingers through his hair, arching my back just a little in an attempt to make my breast a bit more prominent for him, even though that was clearly unnecessary. It was almost as if there was a direct link between the nipple and my clitoris, and I had to wonder if Bryce was purposely exploiting that link or if he was the key to its creation. When he finally lifted his head away and looked up into my face, he was smiling, and I thought I saw hope in his eyes.

"Can I at least cuff you while we have sex?" he asked.

I shook my head, but I was smiling. "Tie me to the headboard again," I insisted. "My arms feel better now. I can take it."

His eyes brightened as his hands descended my torso, arriving at the skirt and almost instinctively finding the side zipper. It was clear what he intended to do, and I was definitely not about to stop him.

While it was not the first time that a guy had undressed me, it felt both odd and oddly nice for my brother to be undressing me. First was the skirt, which he pushed over my hips so it could slither down my legs and pool around my feet. He did not immediately remove the panty, instead caressing me through it, his fingertips seeming to linger between my thighs as he marveled at the dampness which had already accumulated there while I had been previously bound to the headboard. I made use of the lingering to rock selfishly against his fingertips, his free hand underneath the back of my blouse and pressed against my lower spine to steady me for those few moments in which he essentially masturbated me.

...and then his fingers worked the crotch of my panty aside and touched me directly, making me hiss through clenched teeth as I inhaled deeply from the blissful contact. Even better, his mouth latched onto my other nipple and began to suck gently, and I could no longer remain quiet. I rocked shamelessly against my brother's hand, and his mouth remained in constant contact with my breast despite the swaying of my body.

I was a little disappointed that Bryce did not attempt to slide his fingers inside me, but even more disappointed when he pushed me away, but that disappointment faded as soon as he stood, his renewed erection bobbing with his movements as he stepped aside and motioned to the bed.

It was nearly time for my older brother to take finally his pleasure from my body.

For just a moment, I had a sudden rush of nervousness and doubt. Was I doing the right thing by allowing Bryce, of all guys, to see me almost fully naked, tie me again to his bedposts, and barge his way into me and take me? Would having sex with my own brother change us both forever? Would we regret this in the morning?

Would we both ultimately regret this as his cum was slowly seeping from my body?

I kissed him first, just a quick kiss to the cheek, and then I took my position upon the bed. Except for the skirt and the low heels, I was still wearing everything I had worn on campus that day, which felt a little odd in a way given that whenever I had previously had sex, the most I had worn was just my favorite earrings and perhaps some socks.

Soon I was once again connected to either end of the headboard, my arms spread wide and my wellbeing entirely in his capable hands. I closed my eyes, focusing my mind on the renewed restriction, on the feel of the leather cuffs surrounding each wrist, on the softness of the pillow and the bedding, on the warmth of the bedroom, on the quickening beating of my heart, on the anticipation gnawing in my belly...

As before, my legs were still free, and without the hindrance of the skirt, my brother reached for either side of the waistband and slowly tugged the panty down my legs. My eyes remained closed as I felt myself become bottomless, and when he spread my legs wide afterward and certainly gazed upon my wet sex, I felt both joy and shame mixing within me: joy because Bryce would soon be entering me, and shame because my brother would soon be entering me.

"Such a beautiful pussy..." he praised softly, and that helped to dispel a little of the embarrassment. At least he seemed to like what he was seeing, even if he really was never meant to see it, and that helped to calm my nerves a little. When he brushed his fingertips between my labia, my breath caught in my throat and I tugged instinctively against the bonds, my body instantly moving against his fingers to try to maximize the pleasure I felt at that simple touch.

"Not yet," Bryce taunted me, retracting his fingers. "Not until I fuck you."

I believe I pouted slightly, because I heard a soft sound of amusement from my older brother. But if I was pouting, it quickly disappeared as I felt him moving on the bed and ultimately straddling me. Only then did I open my eyes, looking up at him as he held his meaty length in his hand and leaned forward, much like before...

For several minutes, Bryce braced himself on the headboard as he used my mouth for his pleasure. Perhaps it was just my imagination, but I could have sworn that he was thicker than when we had been in the exact same situation earlier in the evening. I still felt as if my small lips were being stretched around his girth, but I enjoyed that, almost as much as I enjoyed hearing his sighs and his groans as he used my mouth.

When my brother finally withdrew from my mouth, he stroked himself briefly as he slithered back. At last, the moment was almost literally at hand.

He spread my legs and took his position between them. "Please..." I begged quietly, even though there was no reason for it.

Slowly, carefully, Bryce filled me. I think my eyes rolled back in my head, because my vision seemed to fade and my eyes briefly hurt before I consciously closed them. It almost felt as if there had been a gaping hole in me which was wonderfully filled by my brother's forbidden anatomy. "Breathe, sis," I heard him command me, and only then did I release the breath I had not realized I had been holding. He definitely stretched me, but in a good way, in a way that made me feel truly complete, as if my previous sexual experiences had been with puzzle pieces which were very similar but not exactly the precise fit necessary to truly complete the relationship.

Bryce was still inert inside me, save for the twitches in response to how my body kept clenching around him. I felt him bend over me, then felt his hungry mouth upon mine. As the kiss continued, he began to move slowly, establishing a good steady pace which I could meet with my legs wrapped over his.

But it did not take very long for my brother to lift himself up on his stiffened arms. I gazed up at him, awestruck by the wonder and the desire evident upon his face as he watched me, his eyes roaming from my face to my chest to my cuffed wrists and back to my face again.

"I love having you like this," Bryce confessed.

I could only smile as I closed my eyes. I was so aware of everything: my heartbeat, my whimpers, the cuffs pressing into the inside of my wrists as I pulled against the restraints, the continual thrusting of the forbidden phallus inside me, the jiggling of my breasts, the pleasant aching of my hardened nipples...

He slipped out of me, and initially I thought it was unintentional. But then I felt first one and then both legs being pushed back. Bryce was practically bending me in half, and I opened my eyes again, noting the calculation in his eyes as he trapped my legs between his arms and his torso, then placed him tip inside me again and pressed forward even deeper into me.

No longer was my older brother being gentle with me. He was truly fucking me: deep, powerful penetrations quite befitting of a guy who had a helpless woman at his mercy. Short of using my safeword, there was nothing I could do to stop him... and even though my arms were aching again, I had no intention of using the safeword.

My sounds became naturally louder as my brother fucked me. The bonds frustrated me again as they prevented me from clutching him close. "Good girl," he encouraged me. "Let me hear how much you love having your brother fucking you. Show me how much you want to break free of those cuffs..."

I have never been a screamer, which is a good thing since dorm room walls tend not to be very thick and I really did not want everyone within five hundred yards to know that I was having sex with someone. In this instance, I definitely did not want anyone outside the apartment to know that I was having sex with my own brother. While I was certainly louder than usual, part of me hoped that no one walking past the door of the apartment could hear me. I must have been fairly loud, though, because Bryce grinned at one point and praised me: "I love how you sound, sis."

The fucking, the praises, the bondage – especially the bondage – it all made me want to scream, to announce to the world that it was the best sexual experience of my life, that my own brother was about to force an orgasm on me...

He groaned aloud though his teeth. "Cum for me," he commanded me, bracing himself with one arm and using his free hand to rub my clitoris as he continued to fuck me.

It was too much. Within seemingly just a few seconds, I was at my breaking point. My own voice seemed both distant and foreign to me as my pleasure peaked. Even if my eyes were open, I saw nothing except the fireworks of climax. Despite being practically bent in half, I could feel myself moving tremendously, the bed protesting even more as I pulled viciously against the bonds.

And then I felt his initial surge, which caused my voice to briefly peak again. With my legs trapped between his arms and his torso and his weight resting on my crotch as he held himself still inside me, I could feel how his body trembled during his orgasm. I also heard not a single sound from him, his release so strong that it effectively terminated his breathing during his moment of exquisite bliss.

The various aches caused by my prolonged position were being nicely countered by the afterglow of my climax, but nothing could ease the sense of loss I felt when Bryce withdrew from me at last, allowing my legs to be splayed upon the bed once again. We were both breathing hard and loudly, and even with my eyes closed, I could sense his eyes focused between my legs. A few heartbeats later, I felt his fingers opening me, and soon afterward, I could feel his seed slowly emerging from me.

In the same evening, my brother had given me both a facial and a creampie, both times while I was bound to his headboard.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,915 Followers