Acting 101 Ch. 03: Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new, insufficiently broken-in shoes were hard to kick off without unlacing them, but I managed it. It took some further doing to step free of the trim-legged trousers, but I managed that as well. The suit was definitely going to need a good pressing after this.... Meanwhile, Meredith was tugging at the waistband of my boxers and slipping my cock back in through their fly. Once my dick was free, she lifted the waistband out and over my questing penis and pulled my underwear down and off me as well.

There I was, in the dreaded, embarrassing position of being a naked man in socks, but for once I did not mind. I did not mind because she had clasped my cock once more, massaging the shaft in her fist while she clasped a couple inches of me in her mouth, tormenting my cock marvelously with wet, slobbery licks, kisses, and sucks.

I think the alcohol saved me. Had I not still been a little woozy from that giant shot I'd taken, I might have gone off right then like a roman candle in her mouth. But my concentration was just enough off that I had time to realize I was on the brink and pull myself reluctantly free. I reached down and grasped Meredith's wrists, pulling her to her feet, face to face with me. I kissed her some more, tasting just a bit of myself on her lips.

My hands explored down her body and tugged at a garter strap. It ran underneath her panties. I realized that might be why she wore such relatively capacious panties, since a tight little thong would have probably been uncomfortable with the strap running under it.

And because she wore the straps under her panties, I could take those panties off while leaving that awesome garter and stocking combination intact... Which I did, dropping to my knees and sliding the black lace undergarment slowly down her legs. As they reached her ankles, I gently lifted first one foot, then the other to free the very much unwanted garment and I flicked it away toward my suit jacket. I straightened but remained on my knees before her for the moment. Unlike her evenly sun-kissed torso, I found that Meredith had quite distinct tan lines beneath her underwear that betokened a habitually worn bikini bottom cut much more aggressively than was her choice in underwear this evening.

And she was waxed completely bare. The faintest tinge of pink around her crotch indicated that this might be a very recent condition; whether novel or a return old form, I did not care. I reached out and caressed up the back of her thighs and leaned to kiss and nuzzle the smooth skin atop her crotch. Meredith cooed happily and ran her fingers through my hair once again. I felt her slip her feet to the side almost involuntarily and her legs began to part. With that, I rose swiftly to my feet, grabbed and lifted her to a surprised but delighted squeal, and stepped to her huge, California King-sized bed, tossing her onto it. She flopped back onto her back, her knees at the edge of the bed and her feet dangling down the side. She looked up at me and bit her lower lip a little, remaining lying on her back.

I gently pushed her knees apart and knelt on one knee between them. I clasped the back of her calves and pulled her toward me until her legs hung completely off the bed and her smooth, inviting snatch hung enticingly at the edge of the mattress.

I leaned in and began to kiss the expanse of smooth skin on her inner thighs above the black tops of her stockings. Then I began to lick, letting my extended tongue drag across her labia as I switched from thigh to thigh and back. Meredith murmured in pleasure as I teased her, but at last she lifted her head to look down at me. "That is incredible," she gasped, "but please, for the love of God, Get. On. With. It!"

I chuckled but obeyed, of course. I extend my tongue fully and ran it up and down the length of her labia, over and over again. I could taste her rising, salty-sweet wetness. I raised the fingers of one hand and let them trace and probe her slit while I ran my tongue now around and across her eagerly pert clitoris. Meredith dropped her head back onto the bed with a moan of satisfaction about my progress.

I rubbed two fingers along her lips, picking up moisture from her arousal. When they were good and wet, I slipped them just into her lips and spread them apart enough for me to drive my tongue into the gap. Meredith gasped and arched her back, pressing her snatch up against my face. I just slipped my tongue deeper into her and waggled it inside her. Her gasps turning to groans, I now moved my girl-damp fingers up to tease at her clit while I worked her depths with my tongue. Surreptitiously, I took the opportunity to slip off my socks. A woman in stockings and a garter is sex on skates. A man in nothing but Gold Toes is just ridiculously sad.

Meredith lifted one of those stocking-clad works of art and draped it over my shoulder, the sturdy two-inch dancing heel dragging across my back.

I probed her as much as I could, lapping at her juices and breathing in her heady musk. But when I felt her breath shortening, I withdrew my tongue, giving it a much-needed break and gently kissed my way over her sex and across the enclosing thighs for a bit. She didn't want to draw back from the precipice that I had brought her to, but I withdrew my impetus. She was just going to have to wait until I was good and ready to push her over wasn't she?

Meredith was frustrated at first, clearly, but she soon relaxed and began to coo her enjoyment as I gently, softly bided my time. When I felt her sigh and fully relax, I lightly kissed her slit, very gently. The I shoved my tongue inside her once more with a growl and probed swiftly. My hands slid beneath her ass, squeezing her cheeks tightly and lifting her hips up off the bed and pulling them still further toward me. Then I just started assaulting her clit. My tongue raked back and forth across it, interspersed with deep kisses and wet, eager suction. Her other leg flew up and crossed her first one over my back, and she growled, "Oh God, that is good! Please don't stop again! Don't!"

I had zero intend of stopping this time and I reveled in devouring her, pushing her right over the edge.

Meredith came. She was quiet about it, making little more that a whisper-loud, birdlike, keening cry, but she came.

And came.

And came.

The first wave was just an all-over body spasm, and I felt nearly every muscle in her body quivering uncontrollably and collapsing, utterly relaxed. But in seconds, she tensed up again, and this time she thrashed against my grip, her hips bucking against my face. The last wave was a mix of the first two, and while she still made amazingly little noise, I could clearly hear her, even over the thrashing of her thighs against my ears, as she gasped, fighting for breath, for conscious thought. And then she collapsed for real, panting and moaning now loudly in post-orgasmic satisfaction.

"Damn!" she gasped. "You are good at that. Whew!"

The intonation in how she said that made me briefly wonder again about her lunch with Steph earlier in the day. Had my friend delivered some kind of fucking blow-by-blow? I put the thought aside almost instantly. Almost. Regardless, I knew I had delivered.

It made me ridiculously happy.

Then Meredith shoved my face away from her crotch, her legs simultaneously releasing me. She pulled me up and into the bed beside her and her hand unerringly once more sought out my junk, whose interest in the proceedings had not shrunk in any way. She massaged my shaft gently as she first nuzzled, then began to kiss on my neck. Then she began to suck on it and I began to wonder if she was trying to raise a hickey, or was just rolling. Whatever, I was not going to stop one fucking thing she was doing right then, as her fingers danced and explored along and around my cock.

Then she began to kiss her way down my chest and I found myself quivering involuntarily in anticipation. She kissed across my belly and ran her tongue around my navel repeatedly. Then she tilted her head slightly and kissed my throbbing head, which strained just an inch or so away.

And she began to work her magic.

She rose up on her knees beside me, bracing herself with one hand against the bed on the other side of me. Her free hand stroked, massaged and caressed the base of my shaft and my balls, while her tongue pressed deliciously against my cock as she took inch after inch of it into her mouth and even into her throat. I lay back bonelessly and gasped in voluble pleasure. I began to express my approval of Meredith and her good works to Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. I think I may have also thanked Baal, Osiris, Vishnu and maybe Thor. I was in a very grateful mood at that moment.

My hand slipped down and clasped a dangling breast as it wobbled beneath her. The soft handful just felt so fucking good. Everything felt good, from the breast I clutched, to my ticklish balls, to my wildly stimulated head being assaulted inside Meredith's mouth by her oh, so agile tongue.

I may have gotten extra 'stamina' from the Stinger earlier, but that was gone and Meredith's amazing work had my groin churning again in an alarmingly short time. My hand started squeezing her breast almost involuntarily and I gasped, "Fuck, Meredith! You are too good. I'm gonna come already," I warned.

She lifted her head from off my cock for just long enough the smile at me and say, "Good," before she bent once more and got relentless. She simply imprisoned my dick in her mouth, tongue embracing it within, and smoothly, regularly, and swiftly bobbed up and down. I moaned loudly as much of my length slid in and out of her lively, hard sucking lips. She stopped varying her moves and simply repeated this glorious finishing maneuver. I guessed that she wanted no pearl necklace this evening, the sapphire pendant that she still wore, and which bumped softly against my hip as she blew me, was enough jewelry.

Her free hand had been cradling the base of my shaft idly while she began this final assault, but she suddenly decided to caress my balls with it and the new stimulation was too much. I was holding back as hard as I could, desperate to extend this amazing experience, but I could no longer.

I probably groaned, I'm not sure. What I do know for sure was that I felt my dam burst. There was no pulsed ejaculation this time, just a what felt like a firehose blast of cum into Meredith's mouth. She had me so deep when it started, much of it must have just leapt straight down her throat. She lifted her head a bit at the blast and the rest filled her mouth. I could feel it surging inside around my cock. Not a drop broke free of her lips, so I either blasted less than I thought, or she swallowed fast.

She kept my glans in her mouth for a while, sucking and licking it clean while her hand milked my shaft to extract any lingering jizz. I just lay there, unable to move a muscle beyond those needed for the big, dumb, goofy grin on my face. Meredith at last released my cock fully from her mouth, only to lay a series of kisses along its rapidly softening, shrinking length. I was spent.

She twisted on the bed and collapsed down beside me, one arm draped across my chest, a beautiful breast pressing against me.

I could hear a soft snore, and realized it was me.

"Shit, Meredith! I think I started to fall asleep," I explained apologetically.

Meredith just yawned in reply. "Sounds like a good idea. We may have danced too long," she added as she sat up. She raised her hands behind her head and began to undo the complicated-looking pin that held up her hair. Her breasts rose and thrust outward as her hands worked behind her head, but while I summoned the energy to raise a hand and trail the backs of my fingers over one marvelous mound, my cock could not even twitch. The pin came unfastened surprisingly easily, and her hair cascaded free like golden grain spilling from a silo. She turned and lifted a leg to release its stocking from the garter, rolling it carefully down her leg, then repeating with the other. The belt unclasped and she was finally as naked as I. Damn, she had drained me. I couldn't get hard even watching that.

"I really want a good cuddle," said Meredith to me as we both tugged at the comforter on the bed and slipped under the sheets. She slid backwards into my arms, pressing her delicious ass against my soft, satiated cock. I pulled her close and only groped her breasts a little bit.

In moments, we were both asleep.

I briefly awoke some time later to find my hands now quite filled with her firm mounds. I smiled at their bounty. I was momentarily distracted by the throbbing of my feet and I flexed them to releive the pain. When I succeeded, I fell asleep again at once.

At some point later, I awoke to find us lying on our backs, sides touching. Meredith's hand was clasping my cock, which was at least responding enough to reassure me it wasn't dead. She was fully asleep though, and I leaned over to kiss and lightly suckle a nipple which had come free of the covers. I lay back to consider the best way to give her a middle of the night orgasm, but sleep took me again.

I woke for real with the sun peeking around the blinds and Meredith poking me in the side. "Wake up, lazy bones. We have things to do!"

It was measure of how deeply asleep I'd been seconds before, and how generally stupid I am, that I actually rolled away from her poking finger and grumpily asked an incoherent, "Yeah? What?"

Meredith just leaned over and said, "I thought we'd start with this..." and laid a deep, open-mouthed kiss on me.

And then we both pulled away from each other.

"Ummm," I said.

"Yes," replied Meredith. "Forgetting to brush our teeth last night was a mistake."

"I did not want to tempt fate and bring my toothbrush or anything like that," I said hesitantly. I was inwardly marveling that this woman, who had begun to impress me with an image of perfect omni-competence, could produce such spectacular morning breath. It actually made me feel better about being with her.

"I have a box of samples from the dentist in the bathroom," replied Meredith, sliding out of the bed. She began to pad naked toward the door to her bathroom. "Doesn't everyone?" she added over her shoulder. I slid out of the bed and followed her swiftly. I was eager to get my teeth brushed, and, well, to follow naked Meredith. She tossed me an unopened Oral-B when I entered and we swiftly brushed our teeth over the side-by-side sinks. I noticed in the mirror that she had indeed graced my throat with a light but fully evident hickey the night before. I finished my teeth first and wiped my mouth so I didn't look like a rabid dog. The moment she finished, I pulled her toward me and resumed our interrupted kiss. It was a weirdly almost chaste kiss. Yes, we clung our naked bodies together. Yes, our tongues explored each other's mouths eagerly. Yes, my cock was definitely recovered from its exhaustion. But it was clearly both our intent to simply kiss, to hold each other, to be together. It lasted a gloriously long time.

At last, we broke apart. "So," said Meredith, catching her breath. "Breakfast first, or shower?" My stomach gurgled almost audibly, but I did follow her gesture and look at the shower across the huge bathroom. And I stopped. It was gigantic, and looked like it had more shower nozzles than a car wash. My hunger was momentarily forgotten, or at least held in abeyance by the possibilities of that shower.

"I am pretty grungy," I said slowly.

Meredith laughed, "Me too." She opened the door to the chamber and started manipulating a few of the multiple knobs. Horizontal sprays leapt out from different walls, and a high, regular shower head poured out water at a rate that was surely not low-flow. Meredith turned and smiled at me as she backed into the torrent of water coming from every where. The shower sprayed her from many directions, then, as it struck her varied, delicious curves, the water ricocheted back off in so many more, though most of it ran down her body in lucky, lucky rivulets. I followed her in and she pulled me against her.

We resumed our kiss. The horizontally spraying heads almost submerged our bodies in warm, flowing water, but the standard head just missed us where we stood and our heads were relatively untouched. I turned her slightly and that overhead stream began to run down over both our heads. We kept up the kiss, though we both did so through laughs as we had to gasp for air in spurts through the cascade.

But I was no longer content with just the marvelous lip lock, and I unleashed my hands to roam along her body. I ran one hand around her ass, following its curves, and letting a single finger tickle its way up her backside cleavage. My other hand rose unerringly to a full breast and traced its outlines, flicking its eagerly responsive nipple. I grasped it and growled as I clutched it gently but firmly.

Meredith's hands answered in kind. One squeezed my butt softly, then almost painfully hard. She settled into a nice rhythm of gropes while her other hand forced its way between our grinding hips and clasped my shaft, sliding up and down it idly.

This went on for far too short a time before I had simply accumulated too much water in my nose and eyes, and I had to break free to restore both breath and vision. Meredith released me and cleared her eyes as well before she turned and bent over the bench and filled her hands with body wash from a large pump bottle sitting there. She turned back to me and began to soap my entire body, starting right over my heart and radiating outward over my chest, shoulders, stomach, and of course, my cock. Then she rubbed the suds around my back, across my ass, and around between my legs. My soapy body rubbed slipperily across hers, soaping her up as well, but I leaned over and grabbed the bottle. I pumped gout after gout of the clean, bracing, peppermint-scented soap over her breasts and torso.

I really was getting carried away with the pump and Meredith laughed, "Enough!" and stole the bottle away from me. That just freed up my hands to begin to work the soap into her body, and I think I can be forgiven for cleaning not much but those generous mounds at first. The slippery sensation of my soapy hands sliding effortlessly across the expanse of her warm flesh was amazing. But I soon spread the soap lower and around her back. One hand massaged soap across her ass, while the other slipped back between us and down between her legs. Meredith murmured in approval as I massaged her pussy in an anything but clean manner. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and resumed kissing me with a now needful air.

My soapy cock pressed against her hip as my fingers began to probe inside her. The warm wetness of her interior was wonderfully different from her water-coated outside. First one finger tip, then the whole finger, then a second slid inside her and I curled them gently to stroke her inner walls. She now groaned audibly in response and murmured through our locked lips, "Oh yesss. Don't you stop..."

I had no intention of stoping, and I kept probing her depths as our slick bodies rubbed against each other. "Wait!" Meredith burst out suddenly. Confused, I stiffened. "Stop... no, don't... just... right there. That's the spot," Meredith gasped, more disorganized than I had ever seen her. "Just keep going right... exactly there," she gasped. I squeezed her ass even tighter as I let my fingers curl up and down right where I'd been working when she had first cried out.

Her body began to writhe against me and her arms around the back of my neck slid down to let her hands grip my shoulders hard enough to leave red marks. Her tongue drove desperately into my mouth, lashing against mine as shudders began to ripple through her body. The woman was coming... hard, at my hands.