Acting 101 Ch. 04: Thrill Rides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," she grinned. "And I intend to collect immediately!" With that, she opened the car door and leapt out.

I tucked myself back into my pants, zipped up as quickly as safety allowed when not wearing underwear, and sprang out after her. Her need to trigger the front door to unlock with her phone gave me just enough time to almost catch up to her as she pushed through into the house. I reached out for her, but she danced out of reach, heading for the open kitchen beside the great room. I caught her from behind, just as she entered the tile-floored kitchen and imprisoned her in my arms. I bent down and nuzzled the side of her neck, kissing and nibbling. She laughed and struggled, reaching out to grab the high countertop of the big kitchen island. "So we are just going to make out now?" Steff demanded, trying to turn in my arms.

"No," I said, pressing her against the island to keep her facing away from me. "Not until I properly thank you." With that, I slid my hands down from under her rib cage to hook my thumbs in her waistband and practically yank her yoga pants down to her knees. Steff yelped for a moment, then yelped again in a totally different tone as I pushed her forward at the waist to lean over the counter, squatted behind her, caressed her stupendously tight, firm, petitely athletic ass, and buried my face between her trapped together legs.

I reveled in the musk of her aroma as I licked at her smooth labia and she shuddered, suddenly uninterested in escape, or even turning around. While my left hand kept enjoying its grip on Steff's amazing ass, my right slid over and helped me spread her pussy so my tongue could go exploring inside. Steff dropped her head down over the counter and groaned as my tongue probed into her.

I buried my face into her even deeper between her legs so that my tongue could reach her throbbing clit and caress it comprehensively. "Oh... fuck yeah..." sighed Steff, tilting her hips to give me a better angle to lavish her nub. My hand not occupied with her ass, still moist with her pussy juices, reached down and undid my fly once more. My cock might be exhausted and miles from coming any time soon, but that didn't mean it hadn't hardened up again with my face full of steaming Steff. I rose up behind her, and before she could really begin to complain in surprise, I steered my cock against her snatch and drove it in smoothly and fully. She looked back at me in surprise, then dropped her head once more with another deep groan of pleasure.

Her tight insides were a steaming, silky prison for my cock as I deliberately thrust in and out of her. Her muscles responded to my intrusion with pulses of constriction, milking me as I penetrated her. She wiggled her hips as I fucked her, five smooth strokes, then ten, then twenty deep, hard thrusts.

Just as she got into the rhythm of my cock, I pulled out and knelt once again to munch on her some more. "Christ, make up your mind!" Steff gasped at the new change up. My tongue caressed her now desperately hard nub and she practically cooed. "Wait, don't make up your mind. I mean..." she groaned as I redoubled my efforts to pleasure her, "...just do what you want to do."

What I wanted to do was make her come against my face, just like this, and in short order that is what I did. My hands dug into her hard, resistant butt as I once more probed her with my tongue and I could feel her shuddering. I sensed her abdominals fluxing like a belly dancer's and she let out an ear-splitting shriek that definitely sounded like those she had emitted on the roller coaster with my hand between her legs. She bucked against my hands' grasp on her backside and her undulating shrieks fell off to groans of post-release relaxation.

I leaned back and rose to my feet. Steff straightened and stumbled to turn around. We embraced awkwardly, with her yoga pants stuck around her knees and my jeans around my ankles. Steff's face was flushed, mussed, and unbelievably attractive. She smiled and said, "Um... time for more Naked Mario Cart?"

In moments, our clothes were left in a pile in the great room, and we were running down to the home theater. Steff went to turn on the big projection TV and I triumphantly snagged the middle seat of the main row of three leather recliners. There was a long couch behind those seats, raised up a little so you could comfortably show a movie to about eight people in there, but the bank of recliners were so much more comfortable... especially the way the soft leather cradled my naked ass. An Xbox logo appeared on the wall screen. An Xbox, too? Steff had been continuing to hold out on me.

She turned and found me grinning in the center seat. "Hey! That's mine," she protested.

"Possession is nine-tenths of the law," I intoned sonorously.

"Quit trying to sound like Meredith," Steff scoffed. I wished she wouldn't bringup Meredith. Every time Steff did when we were together, it was a weird reminder of how surreal my life was currently. "Then I guess you'll just have to put up with this," she went on, climbing lightly across my lap. She adjusted herself to get comfortable, then she considerately reached back and adjusted my hard-on, which had relaxed to merely firm, into a nice position where it could move, but was still pressed against her.

I was certainly happy to have a lap full of Steff. I was less thrilled when she booted up a Tomb Raider game. "That's a one player game, you know," I observed.

"I know, but it is fun," replied Steff, going to the restore screen. "And I've been stuck at this one point in the game, I thought that we could take turns trying it and maybe you can help me get through it."

Sure.

After my second turn, Steff observed, "You really suck at Tomb Raider. Did you know that?"

"I just liked the older versions more," I grumped as Steff took the controller back.

"You liked the older versions because she had huge tits," she accused me.

"I liked it because she was... the game was easier," I replied. I also liked the big tits. But the tits I really liked were sitting in my lap and I decided playing with them would be much more fun.

"That... is distracting," said Steff, barely avoiding a lethal obstacle, but not stopping me.

"They should just settle on using breasts like these for Lara, and everyone would be happy," I told her as I fondled her. I, for one, was certainly happy right then.

On screen, Lara dove to avoid a problem and came up onto her knees in profile. "Those are still bigger than mine," declared Steff, launching Lara through a complicated set of maneuvers that cleared the current mini hurdle.

"I'm not so sure about that," I replied, closely exploring the dimensions of Steff's boobs to try to be sure. "But they certainly aren't as nice as these."

"They are a mathematical construct of perfection, depicting the wet-dream fantasies of a team of horny nerds," scoffed Steff.

"I stand by my words," I said, teasing at her nipples. "Steff Chisholm has much nicer boobs than Lara Croft."

Less than a second later, Lara fell to her doom yet again, and Steff turned to look at me. "You made me do that," she said sternly. "And you do give the weirdest fucking compliments," she added, kissing me lightly. I grabbed her head and kissed her deeper.

"I only speak the truth," I said, and pushed her back slightly so that I could lean in and suckle greedily on the works of art in question.

"Very, very distracting," Steff sighed, tossing the controller into the vacant chair beside me and simply grooving to the way my tongue ran rings round the pert, pink nipples surmounting her tanned perfection. My fingers pressed into her resilient softness as my cock swelled to press harder and harder against Steff's hip. It suddenly occurred to me that maybe, just maybe, Steff's tits were not in fact literally perfect. Gloriously shaped and proportioned as they were, they were certainly not big enough to do to me what Meredith had done in the shower the prior Sunday morning.

I banished that thought immediately. This whole crazy world I was in was not going to be sustainable if I started thinking about either of these women when I was with the other!

"If we are going to play Distracted Video Games," declared Steff, reluctantly pulling herself free of my oral enjoyment of her breasts, "I say we go back to some head-to-head Nintendo." With that, she dashed back to flip the screen input over from Xbox to Wii and grabbed the Mario Kart controllers.

She handed one controller to me and then climbed back into my lap. But this time, instead of cuddling sideways atop me, she straddled me, facing the screen with her shins tucked into the soft upholstery. She settled down on me with the shaft of my now thoroughly rigid cock nestling between her butt cheeks. I had to crane to the side to get a clear view of the screen. It was an uncomfortable position in which to try to play, but had the virtue of pressing her genuinely perfect ass even harder against me.

Our first race started out fairly straight up. We had learned the last time we played Naked Nintendo that I was a better Mario Kart player, but Steff beat me in the first race handily. Steff danced happily in my lap with her victory. It made me almost consider losing to her again. Almost. "I hope you know that you won because I'm leaning over on my side to play," I told her tartly, in no way implying I wanted her to move.

"Tough titties, driver boy!" Steff scoffed. "It is what you get for sitting in my chair."

"They are certainly not 'tough'," I observed, taking a moment to caress the edifices in question. "They are soft, squeezable perfection."

Steff laughed and triggered the start of the next race. I found a better position this time and squeaked out a win. Steff turned and glared at me in frustration... but with a plan in her eyes. Once the next race started, Steff began to rock her hips back and forth, pressing the warm moisture of her pussy back along my cock. She tended to choose the worst possible moment for these little undulations and she beat me again, though Bowser beat both of us.

That was it, game on. The next race, I drove conservatively and one-handed. That let my free hand reach around and tease or especially pinch her very interested nipple whenever she was at a difficult part of the track. Her magnificent ass kept rocking on my lap, of course, so we both finished well down in the pack. But I still beat her, which I found to strangely be the important part...

Steff growled in loud frustration. "Okay, Buster," she declared and reared up on her knees. She reached between her legs, grasped my eager to help cock and guided it against her crotch. She then turned to face forward at the screen and settled, almost primly, down on my lap. My cock slid deep inside her and came to a rest as she triggered the start of the next race.

I found this profoundly distracting. Not because she was wildly humping me or anything. In fact, she wasn't moving at all, just racing the game. Here was my rigid cock, buried in her steaming hot, tight perfection, and nothing was happening! She didn't rise and fall. She didn't rock. She didn't even clench. She just sat in my lap, impaled on me, and drove. Me? I basically forgot to play and came in dead last. Steff managed second and laughed. Then she rewarded me with a few happy clenches of her marvelous kegel muscles on my cock.

"I give up! You win Distracted Driving," I groaned, tossing the controller aside in defeat.

"You sure? There's only one more race in the set," asked Steff, clenching my cock again.

"This is all the driving I want to do," I replied, grabbing her hips and lifting her just enough that I could drive my own hips upward and my cock back into her. Steff just muttered something about "triumph", and held herself up over me so I could keep stabbing my dick upward, in and out of her snatch. With her supporting herself, I released her ass and grabbed the padded arms of the chair to give me leverage for my upward thrusts. Steff just crooned at my repeated invasions at first, then she began to hump up and down herself, our combined movements creating incredible, long traverses of my cock in and out of her.

Her own humping soon became more and more assertive, until she had me pressed back down in the seat as she twisted and ground down on my cock. I relaxed and let her work for a bit, gathering my own strength. I reached up and around her and clutched desperately at her bobbing, Lara Croft-beating boobies. They wobbled deliciously in my grip as Stef undulated on me.

I couldn't remain passive any more, and lunged upward, pushing Steff over to the side and half into the next big seat in the theater couch. I slid free of her in the process, as I quickly climbed up onto me knees and grabbed her upturned ass in my hands. I leaned forward, aiming my cock between her legs, and pressed forward. My head pushed against her welcoming but tight lips and I slid into her. Steff collapsed in pleasure as I entered her and she sort of flowed down across the leather of the seating. Her ass was like living steel in my grip as I slowly slid myself in and out of her, over and over again.

"Ooooh," crooned Steff into the upholstered seat where her face was buried. "That is good!"

I just smiled as I continued to fuck her, over and over, trying my best to keep the same slow rhythm. Trying my best and failing. My body kept demanding a greater effort, and I could only comply, increasing the rate of my driving pushes. The depth suffered but my speed doubled as I started to truly slam into her. I grunted with each thrust and you could hear my belly slap against her taut ass. It didn't take much of this to get my balls quivering. I could tell Steff was getting close too, as the noises from deep in the cushion of the next seat were growing louder.

I made the effort to increase the length of my thrusts again, but kept them just as hard and suddenly, Steff was shrieking in pleasure, loud enough to startle, even through the muffling effect of the upholstery against her face. Her whole body, but especially her pussy, clenched beneath me as she came, loudly and violently. Her delicious, rewarding convulsions milked me almost instantly to my own release. I groaned desperately as my cock unloaded itself inside Steff in a juddering series of spurts whose arrival drove Steff to even louder, more wild shrieks of orgasmic delight.

Even through the post-ejaculatory sensory overload my cock was experiencing, I soldiered on, keeping up my thrusts to see if I could draw yet another orgasm out of Steff's quivering body. But she was spent, and I soon found that my body no longer had the energy or the thirst to overcome the wild overstimulation I felt with each penetration and I stopped, collapsing atop Steff. We both lay there, panting desperately for air.

"Well, Mr. Talbott," murmured Steff, turning her head so I could hear her without her face buried in the couch. "I have to say that was fine!"

"Fine?" I chortled.

"Very fine indeed," she said firmly.

"Thank you, my lady," I replied as drily as I could through my lack of breath. "I hope to revise and extend my efforts at a later time."

"That too would be fine," she murmured softly. The two of us lay there, my softening cock still deep inside her, drifting gently on the edge of consciousness.

When my shrinking, wilting cock at last slid free of her, it bestirred Steff to murmur, "If we don't go to bed right now, We will fall asleep like this and I for one will be in pain in the morning."

Moving found us naked in Steff's bed, coupling languidly upon awakening. The sex was gentle and soft, the opposite of the prior night's frantic fucking. We lay on our sides, face to face, and I slid in and out of her softly. It didn't take long, and neither of us really felt the need for it to. While it culminated in a burst of energy as she rolled atop me to finish, and we both were thrown into very satisfactory release, it was more of a sweet good morning to each other than some epic hammering merge of bodies.

We shared a shower, and while we certainly made a thorough examination of each other's flesh, neither of us felt the need to give or receive any further sexual release. What we did feel the need for was breakfast.

Steff offered to cook, but I instead offered Waffle House. Steff dressed, and I put on my jeans and a fresh shirt I had brought along in my car. As I mentioned before, I am a learning machine.

We sat companionably in a booth at the nearest Waffle House, talking confidently about our upcoming final performance of the scene that had triggered this whole, complicated relationship--two whole complicated relationships. Tuesday was the big day and we confidently went over things with each other, reinforcing the points we really needed to nail down. I was devouring a breakfast steak and eggs when Steff's phone rang.

"Meredith?" I head her say. My ears pricked up. "How hung over is she? Wow.... How are you? Good.... Not that good?" she laughed. "I'm sure you deserve it... Yeah, I suppose I could pick you up, unless you want Scott to do it," she added slyly. Then Steff laughed. "Meredith is not at all up to trying to explain you to Brenda this morning, and she apparently needs a ride too," Steff said to me. "We are actually at Waffle House right now... yes, he is a big spender isn't he?" she went on to Meredith again. She listens for a moment, then asked, "What? He hasn't told you either? Secretive bastard. I'll ask him."

She looked up at me from the phone and said, "Meredith is wanting to know if you are ready to tell her where the two of you are going tonight, so she can figure out how to dress once she has had several Advils and a nap."

I twitched my fingers at the phone and Steff handed it over reluctantly. She was apparently enjoying being the middle part of this discussion. "Turn about is fair play, Meredith," I said into the phone, the smirk on my face audible in my voice.

"Scott!" came back an uncharacteristically rough-sounding voice impatiently.

"Sorry," I chuckled. "Just dress for being outside and wear comfortable walking shoes."

"What?" interjected Steff, who had been listening. "Are you taking her to Six Flags too?" she demanded, a little indignantly.

"No, I am not taking Meredith to Six Flags," I declared to Steff, then quickly added into the phone, "unless you want to go to Six Flags, Meredith!"

"You went to Six Flags last night?" asked Meredith. "I love that place, but I think we should stick to whatever your original plan was. I'm sure I'll feel fine by this evening, but violent, fast, thrill rides and spinners are not likely a good idea."

"Gotcha," I said. And noted that I should have already known that Meredith the speed demon would be into roller coasters. "See you at six-thirty," I added, handing the phone back to Steff.

"All right, Meredith. As soon as he finishes stuffing his face, I'll retrieve my car and come get you two." She went to hit the hangup button, then stopped. "What's that?" she looked at the plates in front of me. "Yes, he did eat all his pineapple."

12