Acting 101 Ch. 10-12: Denouement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped against the door.

"And what I am? What could I become?" I muttered. "I'm a writer. It's all I want to be. But I'll never measure up to you. I'll never... I'll never be somebody. And you already are!" I looked up and into Meredith's wide brown eyes. "I was sitting there with Steff, trying to be the best person I could be, trying to be happy for her, while in that very moment I was forced to realize that I am head over heels for you, and I had been refusing to admit it to myself because all I can ever really be for you is a Toy Boy."

Somehow, I'll never know how, my eyes remained dry, but Meredith told me later that they were shot with red.

And with that, I was out of words. I just stood there, trapped against the door, looking at her.

I realized that her breathing was shallow and fast. It had to be hard, I thought at that moment, to have this kid come into her office, ranting about L.O.V.E., at the end of, but still during, a Monday workday.

Meredith rose to her feet wordlessly. She walked over to me slowly. Damn the woman, she was incapable of moving anything other than sexily, no matter the freaking situation. She was wearing that same damned white knit sweater and skirt set that she had had on the first night our 'relationship' kicked off. It is a measure of my emotional turmoil that I had anything else running through my mind besides images of that night when she had, out of the blue, hiked that top up to break my brain with the sight of her amazing breasts, all because she had wanted to challenge Steff. Instead of drinking in that glorious memory, I was mostly thinking about how my little, emotional, utterly unavoidable stunt just now would likely mean that I'd never see that glorious sight again.

As she reached me, I couldn't help it. I was drawn forward off the door, like iron filings to a magnet. I just stood there, miserably, waiting for the hammer to fall, my thoughts filling with desperate plans to erase what I had just done. But you can't put the L-word toothpaste back in the tube, can you?

Then Meredith reached out under my arms and wrapped her hands around behind my back, pressing her body against mine and kissing me with a desperation that bordered on violence. I have never been kissed anything like that, before or since. Her lips slammed against mine at breakneck speed, yet somehow the impact was gentle. Her marvelous, uneven mouth locked onto mine, and we shared a long, literally breathless kiss. We broke for a second to take desperately needed gasps, then kissed again, our tongues leaping forward, reaching urgently for one another.

My arms wrapped around her needily and I squeezed her against me. Somehow, she had elected to come within my reach, and I felt a compulsion to never let her get out of my grasp again, the foolish woman.

She let go of me just enough to pull at my suit jacket, tugging it off my shoulders. "You did good to always wear your other suit around me," Meredith gasped, breaking our lips apart. "I don't ever want to see you wearing this boring piece of shit again." With that, she hurled the coat away.

"Meredith," I said, confused, "what are you doing?"

"Doing?" she repeated. She kissed me briefly, then went on, "Doing? I'm getting ready to fuck you, Scott. Right here. Right now."

Well, right then I was more confused than when I was dealing with the tidal wave of emotion that Steff's little announcement had unleashed. Strangely, the biggest thing I could focus on was that Meredith had said, "fuck". I had never heard that word on her lips before, much less in its active, verbal form. It is amazing how large an impression a bit of vocabulary can make in its absence. At least she still wanted my bod. But right then? Right there?!? I kind of froze.

Meredith, pulled her lips from mine once more. She started tugging at my fly. "Listen to me," she said, her eyes, full of intensity, never leaving mine, "when Stephanie told me last night about Alan, it was all I could do to just hold still. She even made a joke out of it, saying that 'I had won'." Her hands jerked my zipper down. "I had to sit there, offering emotional support and reassurance that you wouldn't hate her, even though all the while I was sort of hoping that you might. I was biting my tongue and sitting on my hands, just to keep from dancing around the kitchen! Since I met you, Stephanie always had the prior claim on you. I always had to respect that, no matter what I was coming to understand that I wanted. But suddenly last night, she was bowing out!"

She shoved my pants down until they dropped to my ankles. Her hand dragged up over the front of my underwear, caressing the outline of my slowly, confusedly, elongating penis. "I had to give all my attention to her as she worked through her problem, helping her think it through, when all I wanted to do was plot out how to get what I wanted. I have not gotten a lick of useful work done today because I have been sitting here, thinking on what to do about you; trying to figure out how to make you mine." Her hand slid beneath the elastic of my boxer briefs and grasped my shaft firmly. "And then instead, you just walk in here with that lovely, brave, utterly stupid speech, and I am officially unable to control myself."

Speaking of being unable to control one's self, my hands, which had been basically paralyzed behind her back, finally came back to life. I slid them around between us and grasped at her magnificent breasts. The soft knit of her top crushed easily in my clasping fingers and we both moaned very quietly, before cutting those moans off with a quick but hungry kiss.

I relinquished my grip and slid my hands down to tug eagerly at her sweater's bottom edge, pulling it upward until her amazing, always braless breasts spilled out. I bent hungrily and pulled a single, eager nipple into my mouth. Her soft warmth in my mouth filled me with bliss.

But I had to keep asking.

I lifted my head to look at her, once more uncertain. "I love you Meredith, but I still don't see how I can measure...."

Meredith cut me off with a quick, hard kiss. When she broke it, she looked at me. "It isn't a status game, Scott. I believe that... no, I know that whatever you do in life, you will care about it, and be passionate about it. You will share it with me, and you will let me contribute. What more can a person ask for in a partner? It's not a competition. And I know competition," she smiled. I could only grin back at that.

Her top was snuggly up under her armpits. I was unable to try to get it off because she seemed to have no interest in removing her gently rocking hand from my cock. And I frankly had no desire to ask her to.

But as I looked at her reassuring face, I saw as the fire in her eyes became banked, and caution ran across her features. "But have you thought this through, Scott? I think that I'm the one who is no prize here." Her hand paused on my shaft, unable to let go, but unwilling to keep going. "If we last long enough for careers to matter... When you are thirty-five, I will be forty-seven. When you are fifty, I will be sixty-two. It will always feel to you as if you are watching me grow old. Can you do that?"

She had doubts too. Ridiculous ones as far as I was concerned, but I was just happy that she had doubts too, and they were not those that I was worried about.

I cupped her chin in the hand I wasn't caressing a breast with. I smiled. "Here is what I know, Meredith. We are standing here, half-naked, groping each other like a couple of teenagers, in the middle of your law offices at," I looked around for a clock, "four twenty-seven on a Monday. We have known each other for less than two months, and we are each talking about the important issues that would come from being together for the rest of our lives." Her hand squeezed my cock again. "I say we each set our doubts aside for a while, like say, at least the next fifty years, and come back to them if they ever start to matter." I pulled her chin toward me and our tongues tangled with each other breathlessly.

"In that case," breathed Meredith. "I'd like to re-enter my plea, your honor, for a good fucking."

My cock throbbed, but I had to laugh. She cocked an eyebrow at my response. "I'm sorry, babe," I chuckled. Where had 'babe' come from? "I just have never heard you use the F-word, much less demanding to do it." My hand on her breast groped harder, and I let my fingers slip from her chin and drop to clasp her wonderful ass.

"I'll elaborate," Meredith said merrily. "It occurs to me that up until now, we have been screwing around. And going forward, I intend to make love to you... and do it quite a lot, actually. But it seems to me that the best way to mark that transition is with a good, hard, energetic, but very quiet please, fucking. No more talking. No more second-guessing. Fuck me. Now."

I kicked my ankles free of my pants and pushed Meredith backward toward her desk, her hand still not relinquishing its gentle, implacable hold on my cock. When she bumped back agains the edge of the large sturdy piece of furniture, I dropped my hands to her skirt and pulled the hem up. No garter belt that day, just thigh-high stockings, and a pretty modest pair of white panties. Those had to go. I dipped my fingers down inside her underwear and ran them across her pussy. It was practically drenched in hot, sticky moisture. I barely let a fingertip slip inside her for a second, as just a swift promise. Then I withdrew my hand from her panties and pulled them down. She kicked them free.

There we stood. I was still wearing my shirt, tie, and shoes, cock pointing upward between my shirttails, Meredith's fingers wrapped around it. Meredith had her sweater pulled up above her breasts, tightly under her armpits, her skirt hiked around her waist, and was still wearing those awesome three-plus inch dress heels she liked to wear to work, the ones that made her just taller than me.

We were just about perfectly attired, I thought, for a thorough fucking.

I lifted her with but a little effort to perch on the edge of her wide, empty desk and moved between her knees.

"You know," I chuckled, "I want to do the big romantic movie gesture and sweep everything off your desk, but you are too neat!"

"It is not usually so clean," replied Meredith breathlessly. "What do you think I was doing while you were waiting for me in the lobby? I was shoving everything in the drawers in case this meeting went well. Now will you shut up at last?" She still had not let go of my cock, and now she pulled on it, guiding it to those eagerly dripping nether lips.

My cock was instantly on fire as my glans brushed her welcoming labia. I slipped inside her just far enough to ensure I was in place... Then I took her. I took her like I intended to keep her for ever.

I sank myself in. Not fast, not hard, but hungrily and relentlessly, until I was buried inside her, my shaven, pubeless abdomen pressing against her equally hairless mound. We stared at each other possessively for an eternal instant, before I began to pump like my life depended on it.

In and out I thrust, each penetration into her firmly yielding warmth sent a jolt through my entire body. Meredith grabbed my ass and tugged me harder into her with each lunging penetration. I stared into Meredith's eyes as I drove myself into her, and she smiled back at me, biting her lower lip.

Damnit, but I felt myself peaking too soon. With an effort, I froze my movements, buried fully within her. Fighting to control myself, I asked, "Meredith, how long do we have before someone walks in here?"

I had not often seen Meredith flustered, but she looked around confused, then her eyes cleared. "Beth won't let anyone disturb us, but I do have a meeting at five-thirty. And I will need at least a half hour to make myself presentable after this little escapade." She looked at her watch. "But that still gives us about twenty minutes." She tugged on my ass again.

But I wasn't going to last twenty minutes like this. I might not last two.

With a great deal of effort, fighting both my own desire and Meredith's demanding grip on my ass, I pulled free of her, my cock protesting its sudden exposure to the cold air-conditioning of an Atlanta office tower after the transcendent warmth inside Meredith. I dropped to me knees before her and pressed my face against her vagina. I looked up at her, holding her hungry eyes with mine, and slowly, deliberately pressed my tongue inside her.

Meredith rolled her head back with a gasp, then with an effort raised it again to stare down at me. My tongue twisted and rolled within her. My God, she tasted so good. She tasted like joy. I lifted my head just slightly and rounded my lips around the straining bud of her clit. My tongue brushed across it, left to right, then right to left. I settled into a rhythm of flicking at her. She writhed against me.

Then she pushed me away. "No," she gasped.

"No?" I asked, unsure of her game.

"I don't want to climax like that. Not right now. Not today," she gasped. "I want to come with that beautiful penis of yours inside me, penetrating me with all its might." She looked at me and shrugged. "I told you. Right now, I want to be fucked."

I rose up. At least I wasn't quite on a hair trigger any more. I pulled Meredith to her feet, and spun her around. My dick rubbed across her magnificent round ass. I pressed her forward, and she leaned over the desk, her heels raising and tilting her hips to just the right angle. I pressed my cock between her legs and entered her once more. If she wanted a fucking, I would give it to her.

I felt Meredith clamp down on my shaft within her, and I pulled myself in and out, faster and faster. I reached one hand under her and grasped a bountiful breast, pulling on it as I drove into her. My other hand reached around her hip and I let my middle finger tease her clit, pressing downward gently to ensure it was brushed by my cock each time it thundered in and out of her.

As I suspected it would, my own climax began to rise again swiftly, but I sensed happily that she was approaching the peak as well. I realized that my belly was making a loud, slapping sound as it struck her ass with each heavy thrust. It was an effort, but I made my strokes just barely less deep, to keep things silent. The effort actually helped me hold off.

It seemed to make little or no difference to Meredith, who pressed her face against the desk and gave her keening cry, almost silent, but not completely. He body shuddered beneath me. The walls of her vagina spasmed around my rod. Waves of pleasure ran through her body and transmitted themselves inexorably to me.

I choked off a loud moan, leaving only a low gurgle audible, and felt myself explode in a blinding, knee-weakening gout of cum that geysered into Meredith with heart-stopping fury. I felt her body shudder as I filled her, and I barely kept from falling onto the floor. I did collapse upon her back, and we both lay half on the desk, gasping for air. Before I had even caught my breath, I tugged her hair to one side and began to kiss the side of her neck.

Her own waves of ecstatic orgasm subsided, Meredith contented herself with squeezing her kegels around my cock, slowly, languidly.

I don't know how long we lay there, but it simultaneously occurred to both of us that it was probably too long. We slid to our feet, smiling almost shyly at each other.

"I know we are going to make love from now on," I could not help but say, "but I hope you don't mind if we fuck like that at least occasionally."

Meredith laughed, her beautiful breasts bouncing as she did. "I think you make an excellent suggestion!"

Then we both looked around in confusion, trying to organize how to make ourselves and each other presentable again. It was not to be a piece of cake. Meredith did have a small towel by the coffee machine behind her desk, and we shared its limited capacity to remove the most egregious of fluids planted all over below our waists. I had no idea how I had gotten those suit pants off over my shoes in the first place, but I certainly had to unlace and remove those shoes in order to get my pants back on! My jacket was rumpled. I smoothed it as best I could. Meredith simply slid her skirt and sweater back into place, but she had plenty of work to do with a small mirror, just to repair her makeup enough to look like she hadn't just had her face mashed into her desk while some guy rammed his cock into her like their lives depended on it. But her face still was certainly not the usual work of art she displayed.

Fucking is messy, turns out.

We looked breathlessly at each other.

"You look amazing," I said softly.

"Oh really? Well, I'm still going to need a lot of time in the bathroom to work on my face before I go anywhere near that meeting," she replied.

"Yeah, I guess so," I admitted. I still thought she looked amazing. I wanted her to look like this all the time. I wanted to maker her look like this all the time.

"Ready?" she asked, and silently unlocked the door of her office before opening it.

"We will talk more about this, Scott," she said easily as we walked out together. She turned to Beth, whose cubicle desk was right near by. "Beth, would you help Mr. Talbott find the elevators? I'd like to excuse myself for a bit before I get ready for the five-thirty."

"Sure thing, Meredith," Beth chirped in reply. But I saw her eyes flick back and forth between us for just an instant, and her brows arched fractionally. "Will you have a few minutes to talk before the meeting?" she added over her shoulder as she led back me toward the elevators. I looked back and saw Meredith actually blush a quarter shade at that question.

I entered the elevator, and saw a sly smile on Beth's face as the doors closed between us. Alone in the lift, I realized that Meredith and I would not be a secret for long, and that, more importantly, I didn't want us to be.

I considered calling my father. I considered calling Tony. I even considered calling Steff. I needed to crow to the mountaintops about this to someone. But Meredith and I as a couple would weird out pretty much everyone we knew. Since I personally am a wicked human being, I intended to enjoy the effects of that reveal as much as possible, but I wanted to share that enjoyment with Meredith. She had already shown how much she enjoyed the effect of me on the peripheral people in her life. We would need to coordinate to get the maximum enjoyment out of the process of 'coming out', especially when it came to the people we really knew.

And who was I kidding, it was also going to be a lot more tricky for Meredith, than for me. We would need to plot.

So I called Meredith. I wasn't even out of the lobby of her building yet.

"I am still working on my makeup, you know," she answered the phone drily.

"Sorry. I figured as much," I said. "But I don't know how I could possibly hide my feelings for you from anyone going forward, and I don't really want to."

"Me," said Meredith, who clearly had me on speaker and was apparently working on her lipstick, "either."

"So can we get together and plot this evening? I think we should be careful, so we minimize any fallout for you and maximize both our enjoyment of people's reactions."

She laughed. "I like the way you think, even though I'm really not very worried in the long run. I've done the May-September romance thing already, you know."

Yeah, but not featuring her as September....

"And is plotting all you have in mind for this evening?" she went on slyly.

"Not even close," I growled.

"Good! My meeting is supposed to be over by six, so that means that it will likely last until seven," she said. "Why don't you get us a table about eight o'clock at the River Rock Cafe, the one up near my place? We can plot over dinner. Frankly, I'm starving already."