Action Films & Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, man! Yeah! Yeah!" I scream.

I feel the first burst of cum shoot and hit me on my chin. The next burst gets me on my neck and the next two coat my abs. Next come two weaker burst of man-juice which plops right under my belly button. My head is spinning and I still pump on my cock, rubbing the cum all over the head and shaft.

Before I catch my breath, Ben is moaning and thrashing about. He jumps onto the sofa and positions himself into a squatting position. His hand jacking on his dick is almost a blur and he wails in pleasure. Then his cock hoses down the sofa with rich, creamy cum. Just when I thought he's stop squirting, another steaming shot bursts through the eye of his cock. One hot shot got me across my abs, mixing with both my fresh wad and the dried load from my first shoot.

Ben lets go of his cock and brings his hand up to his nose. He inhales deeply and lets out a satisfying sigh. His hand returns to his cock and he continues to stroke on it, though his strokes are now more tender and careful.

We both lie there, still out of breath. Ben reaches over and puts his hand on my shoulder in a friendly gesture. I feel his freshly shot cum on his fingers smear on my shoulder.

"We still have the rest of the night, buddy. Still up for it?" he asks.

I look down at my still stiff dick and spread the cum around it a little more.

"Yeah, man," I tell him. "I'm going to match you, buddy! Stroke for stroke!!"

"That's my friend!" he says and smears more of his load across his stomach.

We both lie there, out of breath and still glowing with our wads all over us. Just thinking of the next few hours when we will again have our hard dicks in our hands has me anticipating a new game we could probably play. Maybe we'll just stroke at a steady pace and see how long it takes us to reach orgasm without speeding nor slowing down.


12