Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they left the pub, Mickey took a quiet Tammi home. There was something that had really bugged him but, he didn't want to let the cat out the bag, at least not quite yet. Before he walked over to them, he listened to them for a few seconds. Graham had definitely called her Tanya and she didn't correct him. Lucas had brought her out to Dubai the previous year and had supposedly sat next to her randomly on the plane. Lucas definitely had his fingers in several places, gaining information but, was he double dealing?

He had his doubts about that. It was Lucas that unearthed the Government leech that had wormed into the business. He helped Mickey send a message to his own troops and the Government. Lucas suggested rounding up all of those that worked 'inside' the business to a meeting at the club. The leech, that had been looking for the SD card, was forced to kneel on the office floor before Lucas dispatched him, in a novel way. He emptied a tin of expanding foam into his mouth, knowing it would quickly fill his lungs.

As the man ran around the office drinking water or trying in vain to stop the foam expanding, Mickey warned them all. The next person caught out of line would be left with a miniscule airway so it would take a lot longer to die than the traitor before them. When they dumped the body, without anyone noticing, Mickey left sufficient evidence with the corpse to prove to the Government that the SD card, rumoured to exist, was quite real. And since that time, all those months ago, there were absolutely no signs that anyone was prepared to betray Mickey.

When Tanya saw Graham outside the pub, she had been filled with hope. She saw a ray of light that may let her escape from the tangled web of deceit she had wrapped herself in. Every day it looked less likely she could find a way out.

Tammi continued to mentally slide downhill. Mickey himself could see something was seriously wrong which, he had put down to being pregnant in life earlier than she planned. His sister said she would come around but, she seemed to be going the other way. It wasn't long before they would have the scan to see the baby. Maybe that would do the trick.

At the ultrasound scan, Mickey was ecstatic. He wasn't expecting a child, he was expecting twins and both boys. He couldn't wait to tell his mum that the family legacy was going to live on. But, Tammi wasn't feeling the same and he knew it. Her smile was weak and seemed to speak more of sorrow than joy. On the way back, he pushed her and she broke down. She said she was worried about her old boyfriend Matt. Was he alive or dead? While she acknowledged she was with Mickey, he should be man enough to accept she was once with someone else. Mickey was seething. A day that he was supposed to exult, with news of the babies, was being marred by this pathetic excuse of a woman. Then, he had an idea.

The next day Mickey, Tammi and Lucas arrived at the hospital, each wearing a baseball cap with heads down, trying to avoid being identified on CCTV. When they arrived at the nurse's station, she looked at the three of them and was adamant they wouldn't gain access to Matt's room, despite pleading that they were friends. Lucas told Mickey to sit down with Tammi whilst he spoke to the nurse in hushed tones. He picked up a bit of paper and wrote; 'keep your voice down but, look at this, ring the number' then slid it towards the nurse. She looked at the ID that had his photo and claimed he was a Government employee. She took the card and made a discreet call. She handed it back to Lucas. Having been put in her place by Mr. Smith from MI5, she was aware that this was some sort of official business. Lucas walked over to Mickey and Tammi and nodded towards the door of Matt's room. He made a gesture with his fingers to imply, cash had brought the nurse off on the desk.

Mickey and Tammi went into the room whilst Lucas stood outside the door. Tammi started to cry when she saw Matt, hooked up to the medical equipment that sat quietly beeping away with a regular rhythm. A tube was affixed, disappearing into his mouth, as his chest gently rose and settled under his own breathing. He looked a mess, with several lacerations attempting to heal and dressings where he had undergone surgery. One side of his head had undergone some drastic surgery and his scalp was various deep hues of reds and violets from the trauma he had received.

She went over to him and held his hand whilst she tried to contain her sobbing, as tears fell. Mickey moved over to her and held her momentarily, before pushing her down towards the ground. She tried to resist until he suggested he ask Lucas to come in and give a final diagnosis for Matt. She knew exactly what he meant.

"Do as you're told and we'll walk out of here with those machines happily beeping away as they are. If you choose not to..."

Tammi dropped down onto her knees as Mickey unbuckled his trousers and lowered them enough to free his cock. He stroked it a few times to harden it, the thought of what he was going to do, on the way in, had already put his body in a heightened sexual state.

"Please Mickey, don't make me do this, not here..."

Before Tammi finished, he put a hand behind her head and pulled her roughly forward, pushing his cock into her mouth. This wasn't going to be for Tammi's pleasure, the act was a bonus, he had great hope that Matt could hear him degrading Tammi. For the next five minutes, he roughly fucked Tammi's mouth, holding her head steady. Throughout the act, the small room was filled with obscene gagging and glugging sounds emanating from Tammi as tears, mixed with her mascara, streamed from her eyes.

All throughout, Mickey spoke to Matt, graphically describing what he was doing to her and all the degrading acts he would perform with Tammi, for the rest of her life. He reached the point of no return and pulled his cock from Tammi's mouth, as she coughed and spluttered. He pointed towards Matt's head, as ropes of cum splashed on the bed sheets and Matt's face. Before he stepped away, he used his fingers to smear some of his cum around Matt's lips. He leant in, down close to Matt's ear and whispered to him.

"I know you can hear me cuck, enjoy the taste of my cum. You'll be pleased to know my babies are in her now and once these are born, I'll keep filling her up, time and time again with my seed, making more and more babies until she's a dried-out husk. Then, you can have Tanya back."

Tammi didn't fully hear what Mickey had whispered but, shuddered with fear. She was certain he had referred to her as Tanya. Did Mickey now know?

He pulled Tammi to her feet and looked at her impatiently. Her eyes were smudged from a mix of the oral assault and crying, as he handed her back the baseball cap she'd worn coming in. As they walked from Matt's room, she glanced back at him as a single tear slowly trickled down his face. Her heart sank to a new low.

As they walked down the corridor from the room, a nurse walked towards them. She had seen them walk out of the room and they looked completely out of place as to the kind of people that would be visiting Matt. She hurried into his room and noted the wet residue on his face and bedding. She gently wiped it away with a tissue recognising the new smell that was out of place in the sterile hospital room. It was the smell of sex and she knew what she had wiped away. Why on God's earth had these people done that? She could see that there was a wet trail from his eyes. He had shed a tear which meant, he must be able to hear. She was going to make sure he would pull out of this coma, sooner than later.

Ann left Matt to speak to the nurse at the ward station. The nurse explained she had no intention of letting them into Matt's room until, one of them made her contact a Government department official on the telephone who told her to comply. He quickly followed it up with an email to her that was clearly, an official document, telling her that she was to comply with whatever the gentleman at the desk requested. She asked if she had made any calls since then to which the answer was no. Taking the telephone, she hit redial.

"Mr. Smith speaking, how can I help you?"

The voice was polished and commanding.

"Yes hello, can you explain why you have an interest in Matt Andrews please?"

The call ended and re-dialling received no further answer. Ann knew something was amiss here. They had posted the Police guard for several weeks before they were removed a few days back. She went to the hospital chief administrator to explain what she'd encountered in the room and the phone conversations. The following morning a Policeman was back guarding Matt's room.

Tammi's mental state slid further downhill. Mickey now has a bodyguard with her at all times, if she wasn't with him or Lucas. It still ate away at him, the fact Graham had called her Tanya.

"Lucas, did you feel that Tammi, being on that flight with you, was just a random meeting? I know you did some digging into her background but, I'm beginning to feel something may be amiss here. When I walked in on her, when she was with that Graham, he distinctly called her Tanya as I walked up to them and she didn't say a word."

Lucas now needed to tread carefully.

"If he was Matt's friend, maybe he just mixed her name up. He may know a Tanya and was used to saying that or he just got muddled. I wouldn't read too much into it Mickey. If you think she's another leech, trying to find something, I'll bring everyone in for another lesson on keeping their mouth shut."

"No fucking way, she's got my kids inside her! I'm going to watch her though, you do the same. I have another idea that may wheedle the truth out of her."

Mickey rang his doctor in Harley Street, who gave him a number for a top psychiatrist. A visit to his office in London secured a personal stay, by the doctor, at Mickey's home for a week, to fully analyse Tammi. The doctor didn't want to do it until Mickey showed him a picture of his wife at the gym. He merely pointed out that Mickey had some nice friends, in South America, that would appreciate a fine body like hers, day in and day out.

He offered him twenty-five thousand pounds plus, a ten thousand pound bonus, if he understood why Tammi was in such a state. Assuring the doctor that he could maintain his patient confidentiality solely with Tammi, the doctor reluctantly came for that week.

On the fourth day of his stay, the doctor told Mickey he was finished and was actually glad he had taken up the offer. He was going to write up a paper, for a medical journal, as he felt this was a unique and special case. When Mickey asked him to enlighten him, the doctor stated he couldn't breach the patient's confidentiality.

Mickey casually cast his phone to the TV. He pointed at the screen and the doctor's eyes went wide. His wife was standing in the gym, casually laughing and talking to two fit young men with Latino looks. Men from Columbia. One turned and winked at the camera.

"I mentioned to my associates that they may have a new toy coming their way so, a couple of them that work in London thought they would check your wife out. She's a credit to you doc, they're really keen for her to go home with them."

The doctor went white and sat, not knowing quite what to do. The last thing he wanted to do was discuss the last four days' worth of his one-to-one with the patient. He feared for his life if the man sitting opposite read his notes and he was in the room with him. He pulled out a file from his briefcase. He still liked to take his notes with pen and paper and hesitantly, put it on the table in front of himself.

"Your girlfriend is, I think, a unique case. She is suffering from a type of Dissociative Identity Disorder, commonly called DID. Mentally, she is currently two people in one body. The root cause goes all the way back to when she was a young child but, the DID was not visible or detectable. That is, until she found herself at odds with her goals in later life and that's what makes her case unique.

Her goals are, to be the best at her work or the best mother to raise a family. But, she can't resolve that she could try to do both simultaneously. Her response is to follow one or the other, ruthlessly to achieve the goal. The deeper she sinks into one of her personal universes and it appears it starts to cement itself, as a permanent fixture in her life, then she starts to struggle to come to terms that the other life is slipping away."

Beads of perspiration were forming on the doctor's brow. He looked at Mickey's face and decided not to open the file so, he pushed the file halfway across the table to Mickey.

"It's all in my notes here. I'll leave them with you to read. If you wish to discuss them further then, call me and I'll try to help. If it's OK with you, I'd like to leave now, as I've made a dinner reservation with my wife".

"Sure, thanks for your help doc. I do appreciate it. I have one question for you. If you say there are effectively two personalities occupying her mind, what would happen if you eliminated all of the pieces that made up one of those lives. Would she solely take on the other persona?"

The doctor thought for a few moments.

"I'm really not sure, this case is like nothing I've encountered or even read about. I suspect she would go two ways. Either implode completely and become mentally incapable of functioning without full time medical help or accept the still intact personality. But, there's no way of knowing."

Mickey thanked the doctor for his time and assured him the additional bonus would be in his account the following day. The doctor joined his wife for dinner and explained with whom and where he'd been. He told her it frightened him, when he found the truth. He had left some parts out as, he could see it would endanger lives. After dinner, they left the restaurant and drove home.

Driving along the A2 at sixty miles an hour, they came to the Kidbrooke Interchange. A foreign, articulated lorry, sat on the hard shoulder with its hazard light on when, the driver received a phone call. He put the lorry in gear and drove through the red lights at ninety degrees to the main carriageway. As he glanced up the road, he could just see the red Jaguar braking hard. He knew it was never going to stop, as it ran into the side of the articulated trailer. Within seconds, a world-renowned psychiatrist and his wife were dead and a foreign lorry driver faced a possible couple of years in an English jail. It didn't matter, his boss assured him of a healthy financial reward and English jails were like a hotel compared to the jails back in Romania.

Mickey sat and read the doctor's notes. Now he had the truth. As angry as he was with this woman called Tanya, he admired that she had committed herself to him and allowed herself to bend so far, to be Mickey's girlfriend. It did explain the demise in her mental health at being pregnant though. He'd wished he'd not made arrangements to close out the doctor so quickly now. He had further questions, as it wasn't clear, if her other world was real or made up. How could she be married to Matt and do what she did? Maybe, in her mind, she believed she was married to him but, actually wasn't. And who was this Mr. Smith?

The only Mr. Smith he could come up with was the doctor treating her mum but, she was now dead. It asked questions of Lucas too, he was smarter than this and would, or should have, seen through her with his various connections. Unless...unless he was complicit but, that didn't make sense. It was Lucas that ratted out the last mole. Mickey decided to get Tony T. to do some discreet digging with all of the information he had. At the moment, all he cared about was ensuring that his twins stayed healthy inside this Tanya and remained that way until they were born. By the time that would happen, he would have long formed a plan.

Nine weeks after the accident, Matt awoke from his coma. He was checked out by doctors and after days of testing, they determined that his brain functions were largely intact. He did suffer from extremely painful headaches though which, was attributed to the titanium plate that sat under his skin, holding part of his skull together. They discussed his injuries and that he would end up with a limp, as a certainty. Until he was back up and mobile, they wouldn't be able to fully assess the impact on his life but, being young and fit pre-accident, there was a good chance he could go on to lead a fairly normal life.

He had several meetings over the weeks after coming out of the coma but, they were kept fairly short to give him time to recuperate. The Fire Brigade stated he would still have a job but, he already knew it would never be a front-line firefighter. Those days were over for him.

During a checkup on his progress, Matt asked to if they had notified his wife of his recovery. He had expected to see her now he was out of the coma. The doctor and nurse looked at him with surprise. His records indicated he was single and nobody, to the best of their knowledge, had ever visited, claiming to be his wife. Matt claimed she had been there as he had memories of her talking to him telling him she loved him.

"I do love you Matt."

He turned his head to the person standing outside of his field of vision that had come into the room and had been listening to the doctor. He thought she was just a nurse but, he instantly recognised the voice. Ann. Like him, she was a little older but, unlike him, she looked physically well and as attractive as ever. The doctor and nurse excused themselves and left them alone. Ann walked up to Matt and kissed him gently on his lips.

"I've missed you, Matt. I've sat here and prayed every day, since I found out you were here, that you'd make it. You'd come back to me. It's me that's been talking to you. The biggest mistake I made in my life was letting you walk out the door when Lance found us together. I had fallen in love with you long before that, I should..."

Matt reached up and pulled her down so he could kiss her with passion, stopping her speaking, as the touch of her soft lips seemed to wash the last few years away in an instant. There was a small cough, the cough a person makes when they are trying to draw attention to themselves. When Matt and Ann parted, they looked at the person who was standing there. It was Lance, with a grin across his face.

He laughed lightly as he spoke.

"Well, at least this time I'm not going to kick ten bags of shit out of you!"

Matt and Ann looked nervously at Lance. Ann hadn't seen him since their acrimonious split, when Lance had gone on the rampage, after catching them together. When the split had occurred ,Ann realised, very quickly, that her and Lance were over, she had found work in the hospital in London and had now made it her home.

"Lance, why are you here? You and me are over. Hell, we're divorced!"

Before she could continue, Lance spoke;

"As nice as it is to see you're OK Ann, it's actually Matt, I'm here to see."

Just then, two other men came into the room. Matt vaguely recognised one, he turned out to be Lance's partner in the security business that he'd met a couple of years ago when he found and apologised to Lance, regarding the affair with Ann. The other was older, appeared very distinguished and full of authority.

"Matt, you remember my partner, Kevin?" Matt nodded.

"Hello, it's good to see you in one piece, so to speak." Matt shook hands with Kevin. The other man stepped forward and shook Matt's hand.

"Good day, Matt. My name's irrelevant at the moment but, I can assure you, we are on your side. If required, Kevin and Lance can vouch for me."

The three guests all looked at each other and grinned. The grins faded and their facial expressions changed to a more serious one.