Actions and Consequences Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You can't smooth things over with gifts,' Timothy sent a text. 'He will understand, he is stronger than you think, explain it to him, and we can schedule another date.'

I nodded knowing that he was right. I would have to call Jacob later. Maybe I could see him on one of my other days off. Kendall passed my work area and looked at me. I didn't look back. "Mitchell wants to see you," she said.

My heart jumped, this was good news. I smiled and got up from my seat, walking down the halls. I made sure no one was looking when I unbuttoned a few of the buttons from the top of my shirt. "Okay girls, let's go to work," I said to myself.

Mitchell was sitting at his desk as I approached the door. "Come in, close the door behind you," he said in a firm voice.

I sat down and moved the chair forward.

"How are things going?" Mitchell asked as he looked at me.

"Good, I think I am handling the workload better than the first few days," I said leaning forward.

"Yes," Mitchell nodded. "Kendall tells me you are excelling at your job, but it is the other things that have me concerned."

"Oh," I replied. He was still staring at me.

"We do try and accommodate for everyone's personal life. We try to maintain work, life balance, but sometimes it doesn't happen that way."

"I understand," I nodded.

"Do you?" Mitchell said this time with a stern voice. This situation was not going the way I had planned it in my head. "You have been here just over two months and have put more requests for days off, time off, half days, than most of our other employee's that have been here for years.

"Yes, but..." I started to say.

"You are going through a tough time. We understand that, but that isn't our problem, it is yours. If you can't balance what it is going on in your personal life, maybe you shouldn't have applied for the position. We have part-time work in our warehouse, which will be suited for your needs."

"No," I said shaking my head. I knew that would mean working night shifts at a much lesser pay rate than I was getting at the time.

"Then, I don't want another one of these complaint forms coming across my desk, is that clear?" Mitchell said staring at my eyes.

"Yes," I nodded.

"That will be all," Mitchell said as he dismissed me. "Oh, and button up your shirt, this is a business, not a strip club."

I felt wounded. The pain in my chest stung hard. I walked back to my work desk, buttoning back my shirt and feeling like I was the office joke. I sat down at my desk and buried myself in my work. I ignored the slight chatter around me.

"Hey!" a voice yelled at me.

I looked up to see Marge one of the other ladies that worked in my department. "Wow, you were deep in thought weren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"I heard that you want Saturday off, is that true?" she asked as she came around the small division and into my work area.

"Yeah, but she won't give it to me," I whispered back as I nodded over at Kendall's office.

"I was supposed to do a double today, but something has come up, if you work my next shift, you can have my Saturday," Marge said with wide eyes.

"Absolutely," I said nodding my head. I would work for the next three days straight if it meant that I could see Jacob.

"Good, I will smooth it over with the ice queen," Marge winked at me.

My heart raced as I watched Marge walk into Kendall's office, there seemed to a bit of back and forth arguing but in the end Marge came up with two thumbs up. She walked to the back and clocked out. Kendall looked over at me and shook her head. She closed her office door something she hardly ever did.

"Oh well," I shrugged. I brought up Marge's to do list on my computer. "Holy shit!" I said looking over at her task list. "No wonder she didn't want to stay."

The department messenger popped up. 'Complete all of it before you leave.'

That was probably the arguing. Marge had fallen behind on her tasks, Kendall must have told her to complete all of it, or she was going to be put on the report. That bitch Marge knew how bad I wanted Saturday off and put it all on me. I must have had a huge sticker on my head that read 'SUCKER.' Now I was stuck with a workload that would take me most of the day plus finishing my own. The only good thing was that I now had Saturday off.

I watched as many of the others left. Most of them stared and smiled at me as they walked past my work station. Marge had pulled a fast one. Not only was she behind but most of her completed work needed to be redone.

I was way behind schedule. I walked over to the vending machine and got a drink and a sugary snack, something told me it was going to be a long day that might work itself into a late night. The only good thing was that there was a night crew so that I wouldn't get locked in.

Kendall met me at my work area as I got back. "I know," I said as I brushed past her. "Finish it all."

Kendall shook her head. "You don't know when to quit do you?" she asked as I sat at my desk.

"Apparently not," I shook my head as I returned to my tasks.

"Marge has been on report twice," Kendall stated. "Today was a test to see if she would finally step up or I could let her go, but you stepped in the way. As long as you decided to work her shift, that tied my hands, and she knew it."

"She had a family problem," I shrugged.

"That's what she told you?" Kendall smiled while folding her arms. "Marge is single, no kids, no husband, her only family is in another state, somewhere. She used you."

"I told you I needed Saturday off, if that means I have to stay here to midnight, then I will stay till midnight," I said looking back at her. "I have put my son through enough as it is," I said returning my gaze to the screen.

"How old is he?" Kendall asked.

"Fourteen," I smiled.

"Nice age," Kendall nodded. "Let me fill you in on something. I have six children the youngest is twenty-two, I have done some horrible things to all of them, left one in the park, forgot one in the mall, even forgot two birthday's," she bent over and came close to me. "They will always forgive their mother as long as she loves them," Kendall whispered. She patted me on the back. "Have a good night."

Those words stuck with me. I loved my children. I might have done something horrid, but I loved them. Moreover, no one could tell me different. My fingers felt like they were on fire, my back felt as stiff as a board. I looked over at the list again. "You've got to be kidding me!" I yelled. I had only done half of what was needed. I looked at the time. "Shit!" I shook my head.

I leaned back in the chair staring at the screen willing it to complete the rest of the tasks by itself. "Don't give up now," I said to myself and leaned forward.

"Maybe this will help," a voice said from behind me.

I turned around, then looked back at my computer. "No thanks," I said as I continued my work.

"I shouldn't have come on so strong," Mitchell said making his way into my booth.

"Do I look like a stripper?" I said back to him. I knew he was my superior, but that comment stung especially coming from him.

"No," Mitchell said shaking his head. He put down the energy drink on the table. "I should have worded it differently, and if you want to go to human resources I will completely understand, and I will not deny what I said."

"Doesn't help that you said it," I looked back at him. I snapped the energy drink from the table. I was thirsty and needed the pick me up. Why did he have to look so handsome?

"Let me make it up to you," Mitchell said as he looked at my task list. "I will take from there down," he said as he pointed to a set of worksheets. "Meet me in my office when you get down with the rest," he patted me on the shoulders. The touch sent shivers down my spine.

"No," I told myself as thoughts of making out with my boss came into my head.

It didn't take too long for me to finish what I had to do. When I looked at the list most of it was gone. "How did he do it so fast?" I asked myself. I got my belongings then walked towards his office. It was late, and most of the rest of the staff was gone. The night crew was not due in for another three hours. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," Mitchell said.

I closed the door behind me. "Thank you," I nodded as I sat down.

"No problem," Mitchell said as he stared up from his computer. "It was quite refreshing, most of my work can be tedious, and well I haven't done some of those sheets in years."

"Well, you did them faster than I could have," I smiled.

"Years of practice," Mitchell laughed. "I put your I.D. Number on all of the sheets, so Kendall will not know that I did them, as well as putting a time delay on their appearance on the board. Needless to say, you have to stay a bit longer, or your punch out record will show you left before they went in."

"Of course," I nodded.

There was a moment of silence, which I took as both of us didn't know what to say. "I am sorry, I yelled back at you earlier," I said breaking the silence.

"You had a right to," Mitchell said as he walked around the desk. "I had no right to call you a stripper or state the way you were acting. Although I was growing tired of the complaints."

"It won't happen again. I will keep my problems at home," I nodded staring up at him as he sat on the edge of the desk.

"Mind me asking?" he said as he looked down at me. I knew he wasn't looking at me but at my chest. Some of the buttons had come undone as I worked.

I gave him the short version leaving out the sordid details of my betrayal. "Well," he said as he shuffled. "You don't seem the cheating type."

"Thanks," I said not knowing how to take his comment.

"I cheated on my wife," he replied, but he was smiling. "She was how do you say cold in bed, not wanting to try new things and the opportunity presented itself, and I took it. Of course, it cost me my marriage, and I haven't seen my daughter in months, but it was worth it."

"How?" I asked looking at him.

"Everything turned out for the best though she is married to a man that loves her. My daughter has a greater relationship with him than she ever had with me, I worked more hours climbing the ladder than I ever did as a father. Also, for me at the moment I have no commitments other than my job," Mitchell said it like it was the best thing that happened to him.

"But don't you miss her?" I asked. "Your daughter?"

"Now and then," he nodded. "I see her on the holidays, and we go out, we spend time with each other. I plan on taking her to see the barrier reef next summer. Children are resilient, she knows she can pick up the phone, and I will be there, no matter what, but she also knows that we will never be that normal family ever again."

I sat back and looked at him. It was the second time someone had told me that. Maybe I was putting too much on myself. Sure the twins hated me right now, but will they eventually understand and forgive me?

I looked back up at him, and he was staring at my chest again. "Do you want me to button up again?" I said. 'Shit, I am flirting with my boss.' I thought to myself.

"I thought maybe you should unbutton some more," Mitchell replied.

Damn, he was brave. I could bring him up on harassment or worse. However, he knew I wouldn't. He also knew that my hands would find their way to my buttons and begin to unbutton them. I undid two of them revealing the long line of cleavage.

"Damn they are huge," Mitchell said staring down at them.

I could see the bulge in his pants increasing. I smiled up at him and then looked at his pants. "Want to see what you have done?" he asked.

I nodded. I couldn't stop myself.

Mitchell stood up and pulled his pants down to his ankles. It was impressive, not that I hadn't seen more significant, but seeing as how Leon and Chris had let me down in the size department it was nice to see something that was bigger than average.

I fell to my knees and devoured his whole length in one swoop. "Holy shit!" Mitchell exclaimed as I slowly snaked his cock out of my mouth. I looked up at him as I took it back into my mouth just as slowly. He immediately leaned back onto the desk. I had him, and he knew it.

"Want me to continue?" I smiled holding his dick in my hand.

"Of course," he moaned.

I took him into my mouth again, burying my face deep against his pelvis. He was deep into my mouth and down my throat. I snaked it slowly out again.

"Saturdays," I said as I took it out of my mouth, before repeating the same thing. "Off."

"I can't do that, Kendall makes the schedules," Mitchell said looking down at me.

"Well then I can't finish," I said pulling my head away from him.

"Damn you!" he cursed at me with his cock hard as a rock and pointing at me.

"You want something, I want something," I shrugged.

"Thursdays," Mitchell said.

I shook my head. "He has school," I said as I bounced my huge boobs.

"Fucking bitch," he cursed through his teeth. "Fine!"

"Your word," I said back to him.

"You have my word, I will get you Saturdays off as long as I work here," he cursed down at me. "Now finish!"

I smiled as I brought my face back to his cock. I bounced my head furiously against his dick making sure I buried it deep within my throat. I knew he wouldn't last much longer. Mitchell grabbed my head tightly as he held my head against him.

He came hard, shooting his cum directly down my throat. I swallowed all of it before pulling my head away from him.

"Hope you're happy," he said as he looked at me. "Crossing Kendall could cost me my job."

"As you said, it will be worth it," I smiled as I stood up. "I will trust you to clock me out at the appropriate time?"

"Just leave," Mitchell said. "I will be expecting you back in my office for a repeat performance soon."

"If you keep to your word, I will be back many times," I winked back at him.

I left feeling like I was on cloud nine. I immediately called Jacob as soon as I got home. I told him that I would be there this Saturday and that I might be getting most Saturday's off so we could see each other. He was over the moon with excitement. I spent most of the night listening to him tell me of the new stunts he could do on his skateboard and the latest video games he had bought. I heard his father tell him it was time for bed. We said our goodbyes.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Finally, things were going right.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I stood in shock at the morning announcement. Frank Torsis, the warehouse manager, stood before us all announcing that Mitchell was no longer with the company. He had left the company for another opportunity. Kendall was now our department head and Ryan the man that had taken my application was now our direct supervisor. My heart sank into my chest. It felt like the whole room was spinning out of control.

We went back to our work areas as he talked to Kendall and Ryan. I sat down at my chair feeling like I was going to throw up. It finally dawned on me why he had said as long as he worked for the company. That bastard knew he was leaving. That's why he made a move on me if I had gone to human resources they couldn't do anything because he would have been gone. I cursed him with every word I could think of and more.

"My office now!" Kendall spat at me as she looked down at me.

'What now?' I thought to myself as I followed her to what used to be Mitchell's office. Kendall slammed the door behind me as she went around the desk to her chair.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking that only a few hours ago I was on my knees in this same office.

"Explain!" Kendall said as she turned the monitor around to me. It was the spreadsheets.

"What's to explain?" I said. "I stayed late and finished them."

"Oh really?" Kendall nodded as she spun the monitor back.

I hoped the bastard at least clocked me out correctly.

"Your clock out time is correct, everything points to you staying late and finishing except for one thing," Kendall said as she turned it back to me. "This spreadsheet is filled out with the old way of doing it. We haven't used these percentages in two years. I certainly didn't show you how to do it, and nothing in your previous experience shows that you worked for our company at that time."

'Shit!' I shouted in my head.

"So, explain!" Kendall said as she leaned back in her chair.

"I can't," I shook my head. I knew I could say that Mitchell helped me, but that would open up another line of questions, they could fire me for lying about clocking out with the wrong time.

"That's how we are going to play this?" Kendall said. "The only good thing going for you is that I caught it before anyone else."

Her fingers danced across the keyboard. "I will delete them from the board, and you will have to do them over again, the right way!"

"Thank you," I said.

"Oh, don't thank me," Kendall shook her head, she was furious. "From now on I will be watching you like a hawk, one more mess up, one thing that you do is wrong; I will write you up, three of them and I will toss you out of her faster than you can blink. Now get out of my sight."

I ran out of her room and into my work area. "I need to see you," Ryan said just as I sat down.

I couldn't catch a break. I walked to his office. I sat down, and he greeted me with a smile. "I just wanted to introduce myself properly to everyone, and you're the last one."

I nodded. Thankfully he seemed like a nice person. I looked around the office he had already put his personal items up. Pictures of him and his adopted kids standing with his husband adorned the walls and his desk. There was no showing the girls to him and expecting anything to happen.

"I am not like Kendall," Ryan started. "I am more lenient with requests as long as they are done promptly, and if I can accommodate, I will. If I can't that means I can't , so that means don't give me puppy dog eyes or pleading, and certainly don't do you what you did with Mitchell by showing off the goods so to speak," he said eyeing my chest.

I nodded. We shook hands after a few more minutes, and I left knowing that Saturdays was almost definitely off the table. Seeing as I was the last one due to my audience with Kendall enough of the others had put in their requests for Saturdays and Sundays. I was left with Tuesdays and Thursdays. It was good that Ryan liked a set schedule instead of the mayhem that Kendall worked with, knowing what days off I would always have was more comfortable to work around.

I walked into the bathroom and sat in the stall, wondering how I was going to break the news to Jacob.

"Cow-tits? You in here?" a voice said. It was Marge.

"You bitch!" I said exiting the stall. "I should snap you in half."

Marge hit the play button on her phone. I could hear myself talking to Mitchell about our deal. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"That's right fatty!" Marge smiled. "Back up, or I hit post."

I could see she was on the companies social site. I took a few steps back. I looked at Marge with her perfect figure. She was the typical high school cheerleader that grew up and never gained a pound. She stood there with her tight dress wrapped around her petite figure and high heels with the perfect amount of makeup.

"You taped us?" I snarled at her.

"No, you fat cow, he taped you," Marge laughed. "Who do you think he cheated on his wife with?"

"You?" I shook my head.

"Better than someone that can't stop shoveling food down their throat like his fat wife and now a fat cock sucker," she smiled. "You know what's funny minutes before you entered his office he was balls deep inside of me."

I couldn't believe it. "No," I shook my head.