Actions Have Consequences

Story Info
He has no idea it is just the start of his degradation.
3.3k words
4.05
6.8k
6
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

Jayanth's heart thudded louder than the knock on Sarala's office door. At 24, he was scrawny, with an air of youthful uncertainty etched into his demeanor. He knew this summon wasn't a casual chat over office strategies or congratulatory remarks. His trembling hands betrayed the collected facade he attempted to maintain as he stepped into the room. Sarala's stern gaze sliced through the air, meeting his gaze with a powerful intensity.

Sarala, at 27, possessed an arresting attractiveness that demanded attention when she entered a room. Her sleek, professional attire complemented the confident aura she exuded. Beyond her professional facade, however, was an unexpected facet--she was an expert boxer. Her toned physique bore the testament of her rigorous training, a stark contrast to her corporate attire. Jayanth was always intimidated by her and today was no different. He had to admit, however, that she went out of her way to always set him at ease. Still, he simultaneously always feared her and was quite attracted to her. He even started going to the Gym just to surreptitiously ogle at her as she worked out rigorously in a Tank top and shorts way above her knees. Today, however, he had no such thoughts.

"Jayanth, take a seat," Sarala commanded, her voice a cool contrast to the boiling panic within Jayanth.

For what felt like an eternity, Sarala didn't speak. Instead, she slid an audit report across the table, each page a damning indictment of Jayanth's fraudulent activities. Jayanth's eyes darted across the pages, his throat tightened with the realization that his embezzling had been laid bare.

"I...I can explain," he stammered, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Save your explanations, Jayanth. The evidence is crystal clear," Sarala interrupted, her tone cutting through his feeble attempt to defend his actions.

The air in the room felt suffocating, each passing second an anchor dragging Jayanth deeper into the abyss of guilt and regret.

Sarala leaned forward, her gaze unwavering. "I won't take this to the Police, but you will face consequences." Jayanth's mind raced, contemplating the severity of his impending punishment."I will give you a one-time offer," Sarala continued, her voice unwavering. "Accept a different role within the company."

"W-What's the role?" Jayanth offered, timidly. Hope flickered within Jayanth, only to be extinguished when Sarala disclosed the alternative--a drastic pay cut and a job as a shoe salesman at one of their women's shoes outlet.

"I won't accept this!" Jayanth exclaimed, his voice tinged with desperation. "I will resign today."

Sarala's eyes bore into his, unwavering. "You've embezzled company funds and gambled them away. You do realise that you need to pay it back, every single penny, right? Or else, we can sort it out legally."

Jayanth gulped. He couldn't pay them back. He stared stupidly at Sarala. Sarala went for the kill.

"All right, here's the deal. I don't show any consideration to people who don't deserve consideration and you are on top of that list now. I will make it simple. Like I said, this is a one-time only offer. You can accept in the next 5 seconds or I will have security escort you out in front of every single employee you have ever worked with. Then, I will start the legal proceedings to drag your pathetic ass into jail."

The words were striking like nails into Jayanth's heart. However, he had no comeback. Sarala continued "The only reason I haven't already done it, even though I want to, is because Corporate is not agreeing. They think it will spoil the company image. However, if you don't agree, I will make them to agree." She slid a contract across the table. "You have 10 seconds to sign the contract. Initial each page as you go and sign at the end."

Sarala smiled wickedly as Jayanth scurried to accept the new offer. He had no idea what he was getting into. She hated embezzlers with a burning passion. She wanted to send him to jail directly but the head guys at Corporate were not willing to go for it. They were worried it would hurt the company image. And so, she had designed this punishment. The contract he was signing had some additional clauses which Corporate was not aware of. Jayanth would regret his decision every second of every day of the rest of his pathetic life. She would see to it.

---

As Jayanth stepped into the women's shoe sales outlet the next day - a Sunday - his ego was a mere shadow of what it used to be. Swarna, the outlet's manager, eyed him with a mixture of skepticism and mild disdain. Jayanth knew his presence here was an unwelcome disruption to the routine. Swarna, aged 36, was a middle-aged woman with traces of fatigue lining her face. Two kids and the responsibilities of managing the outlet seemed to have started adding a few pounds to her frame. Her eyes held a determined glint, a reflection of her disdain for the gender biases prevalent in the corporate world. Her experiences had fueled her aversion to the patriarchal norms that had often hindered her progress.

The women's shoe sales outlet was a bright, inviting space adorned with rows of shelves showcasing a variety of footwear. The neatly arranged sections for different shoe types--heels, flats, sneakers, and sandals--stood in perfect order. The store exuded an air of sophistication with soft lighting and a pristine ambiance that beckoned customers. While he did not like serving women, especially as a shoe sales assistant with a 90% pay cut from his previous job, this particular outlet was far, far away from home and he would be less likely to meet anyone whom he already knew - like his ex-coworkers and friends - here, which was a small comfort.

"Jayanth, sit," Swarna said tersely, gesturing to the chair opposite her cluttered desk.

He complied, perching on the edge of the seat, his nerves twisting into knots under her scrutinizing gaze. He hated the way she told him to sit but he was in no mental state to stand up for himself. As he sat, she stood up and walked towards him.

"Your responsibilities here are simple, though I doubt they will come as naturally to you as they should," Swarna began, her tone laced with a subtle, disparaging undertone.

"Firstly, this," Swarna added, reaching into a drawer and producing an ID card lanyard, "is yours. Wear it at all times. It's a reminder of your place here."

The lanyard, a stark contrast to the sleek, branded ones worn by other employees, was a plain, nondescript piece of cord with a faded company logo. Swarna handed it to Jayanth with a disdainful look, as if the object itself carried the weight of his transgressions.

"Secondly," Swarna continued, "Let's look at your new job contract."

"What is there to look? It's a simple shoe sales job, right?"

"Ah! Typical corporate thinking that a shoe sales job is simple. However, it is my job to go through the contract one more time with you. Now, don't waste my time."

She went through the contract page by page. When she mentioned the salary, a 90% pay reduction, he visibly sagged. However, he had no idea that the real bloodbath was just about to start. If someone had told him that, 5 minutes later, he would be thinking of this moment, the moment where he heard his 90% reduced salary a good feeling, he would have laughed at them.

Swarna finally got to the additional clauses which Sarala had added.

1. The assistant shall wear the uniform designated by the manager of the sales outlet.

2. The assistant will be evaluated weekly by the store manager. If the assistant does not perform well, as per the metrics set by the store manager, the assistant shall be dismissed forthwith with no lieu or compensation.

A uniform? Jayanth shuddered. What could it be? And when was this added. Looking at the confused look, Swarna enquired. "What happened? You signed this, right?"

Jayanth looked over and indeed, he had initialed and signed them. However, he indicated that he had not read it.

"Oh! You are a corporate employee and you signed something without reading. Are you that dumb?" Jayanth's blood boiled but Swarna piled on. "But then, I guess, you are that dumb. Otherwise, why would you have to go for such cheap things like embezzling, and more importantly, get caught?"

Jayanth knew he had to suffer silently. One wrong move, and he would go to jail.

Swarna finally finished with heavy condescension. "Now, do you understand why it was necessary to go through the contract?"

"Yes." Jayanth replied.

"You want to repeat that?"

Jayanth stared with rage. Did this bitch expect him to call her ma'am or something? And, why was she talking to him like she was talking to a toddler.

"Jayanth, when I ask a question, I expect an immediate, coherent, response. I will send my first evaluation report on Monday. You want to kiss this job goodbye then itself?"

"No, madam. Please, I am sorry. And yes, I understand the importance of going through the contract now."

"Good boy!" Swarna replied condescendingly. "Now, let's go to your uniform. You will start wearing it now itself."

On the foot of her desk, she placed a small box, a very small box. Jayanth stared at it.

"Go ahead and open it." Swarna commanded.

"What is it, a joke?" I replied.

"No silly, it's your uniform." Swarna answered, a touch of annoyance in her voice. "I don't have all day so make it fast."

Jayanth opened the box. Inside was... something. He lifted it up to see what it was. It was a small piece of cloth with some strings hanging from it. His face turned red. He turned to Swarna who remained expressionless.

"Those are the strings that go around your waist and that one goes... well you know where" Swarna instructed him."And you can put your front parts in the pouch there."

"I can figure it out" I said with a touch of annoyance from my nervousness. "I cannot wear this."

"Oh, Ok then." Swarna replied. "You don't have to wear it if you don't want to. Strip!"

Jayanth felt as though something was wrapping around him and tightening. What had he gotten himself into? He looked up at her, shocked.

"Here's the thing, little boy. This is your last warning. The contract you signed clearly mentions that I choose the uniform and you wear it. If you don't, I would put a bad review and you get fired immediately. Once you are fired, you are then liable to pay the entire embezzled amount with interest. If you cannot, your worthless ass goes to jail. And what do you think is the first thing you do when you get there. They strip you, probe you and you are put in with some criminals. Puny men like you with puny asses quickly stop having a puny ass in jail. So, here's the deal. You disobey any of my commands, even for a minute from here on, get ready to go to jail. Now, the last time, do you want the uniform or not?"

Jayanth weighed his options. There were none. "Yes, madam. Please."

"Then, strip! Now."

The shoes came off easily. Removing the shoes and socks did not change his "clothed" state. However, it was the tipping point for Jayanth. He knew that, he was now committing. He had no way to back out. He removed his shoes and socks and gave a pleading look, but of course, to no avail. He then took his T-shirt off. The T-shirt came off, and he was now half-naked. Jayanth finally got the belt of his pants. With a deep breath, he pulled them down. Revealing boxer shorts that were dirty.

"Sheesh! Can't you at least wash your underwear. " Swarna spoke out with disgust. Jayanth begged every single God he knew to swallow him into the Earth. But, of course, that was not going to happen.

Swarna continued. "Not just for looks, but it is also dangerous for your, you know-" and Swarna made a circular motion with her index finger surrounding his crotch area. "They might get infected. I have helped you today by making you divest your dirty underwear. You know what, that is your first task. Once you get naked," Jayanth did a short jump at the word. Swarna piled on mercilessly. "Once you get naked, you know, completely naked, not a small item of clothing to hide behind, crawl to me, kiss my feet and thank me for saving you from getting an infection on your thingy."

Jayanth was near to tears. He once again begged Swarna. "Please, madam. Let me wear at least underwear."

Swarna did not answer and pulled out her phone. "Do you know this app, little boy?" Jayanth did. It was the same app that they used at Corporate as well. It had a very simple interface. An upvote button and a downvote button. Once you clicked on a button, a textbox appeared and you entered some information to explain the upvote/downvote. Sarala used it to constantly add the votes and it was useful when doing performance reviews. "Sarala will be here on Monday night and will check with me every week. At the end of the week, if you are negative, i.e more downvotes than upvotes, your ass gets fired. So, your call."

And it happened. Finally, happened. Swarna marvelled at the way Sarala had set the trap very carefully. Jayanth would regret his embezzling for the rest of his life. They would see to it. Jayanth hooked both his thumb fingers into his underwear. He pulled them down in one motion and stood next to it.

Sarala burst out laughing. Jayanth could finally hold it in no longer. He started weeping openly and she laughed even louder.

"Oh my GOd!" Swarna cooed, in between her laughter. "I have never seen one so tiny! Actually, no, I have, on my son. Back when I was still changing his diapers. Never after that."

Jayanth openly wept. He was always aware about his endowment, or lack of it. The way this woman, who, btw, he would have never given a second glance until two days ago was insulting him was slowly making him lose every ounce of masculinity he ever had. In fact, it was literal. As his little weiner was actually further sagging. He quickly became fully flaccid.

"Ok, boy. On with it." Swarna announced. Casually picking up a belt. "Remember your first task?"

In open tears, Jayanth went down on all fours. He crawled to Swarna. Still naked, he kissed one of her feet.

"Thanks for saving me from getting an infection on my thingy," he hesitated, and then said, "ma'am."

Thwack! It was irresistible. Naked, on all fours in front of her, his buttocks were irresistible to Swarna. She thwacked a strong one on his butt with the belt. Jayanth screamed in pain and turned back in fear.

He could not believe it. She had smacked his butt! His naked butt! With a belt! While he wore nothing. Zero. Zero clothing. He was wearing nothing. In front of this middle-aged woman who was fully dressed. Okay, her shorts just extended up to her knees leaving her feet and lower leg fully uncovered. Still, it was fully clothed compared to his completely naked state.

"Nope. Do it properly." Came Swarna's command. "Also, don't call it a thingy anymore. A little thingy. No, wait. I think it should be 'Tiny Thingy'." Again, Jayanth's ears pricked. What had he gotten himself into? Why couldn't he have kept his hands of the company money. He berated himself. Every second, she was thinking of new things to humiliate him with. And, he hated it and he hated the fact that he could never, ever retaliate.

"Let me ask you." Swati turned to Jayanth. "Stand up." He stood. Once again, by instinct, he covered himself. Swarna picked the belt and thwacked him on his hands.

"Never." She thundered. "You are to never do that. This is your job now. Remember, I can give you a downvote for any infractions - and I decide what is an infraction and what isn't - and you will be fired the next day and in Jail the day after."

"Yes, ma'am." Jayanth replied, completely defeated. "Sorry, ma'am."

"Now, " Swarna continued. "I asked you a question."

She was making him say it. She had already stripped him naked. And now, she was going to make him describe his own cock in a completely debasing way. He had to say that his own thing, was either tiny or little. Neither option was even remotely good. He knew it. He always knew that he was shortly equipped. However, she was now going to make him say it loud. While he was naked and she was fully clothed.

"I am waiting, boy." She announced.

"Tiny thingy, ma'am."

"Let us clarify, boy."Swarna replied. "Are you confirming that your thingy is tiny."

"Please, ma'am."

"Okay, kiss my feet and say it again."

Once again, Jayanth went down on all fours, completely naked and kissed the feet of the superior, fully-clothed Swarna.

"Thanks for saving me from getting an infection on my tiny thingy, ma'am."

Thwack! Swarna hit his ass with the belt again. A small red line started appearing across his naked ass.

Jayanth looked confused at her. He kissed both of her feet.

"Thanks for saving me from getting an infection on my tiny thingy, ma'am."

Thwack!

"Try again."

Jayanth could not understand. However, he could not ask her what she meant. He knew it would only result in more hits. However, after four more hits, he started bawling. He begged her to stop. But, of course, she wouldn't. He finally figured out what she wanted

"Thanks" - kissed left foot - "for" - kissed right foot - "saving" - kissed left foot - "me" - kissed right foot - "from" - kissed left foot - "getting" - kissed right foot - "an" - kissed left foot - "infection" - kissed right foot - "on" - kissed left foot - "my" - kissed right foot - "tiny - kissed left foot - "thingy" - kissed right foot - "ma'am".

She reached down, grabbed his hair and lifted him up. He squealed with pain as she did. He finally spoke.

"Please, ma'am. Please hand me the uniform. I am so sorry about saying I will not wear it earlier." He begged and begged.

"You will get it very soon. But first, I want to know if is it always that small or does it grow bigger when you know...get it ready?" She asked smirking. "You know what, show me."

He took a deep breath and started stroking. At first, it was no use given his dejected pathetic state. Noticing it, she took out her phone and showed him the app with her finger right next to the downvote button. Panicking, he started fantasising, once again, about Sarala. It was pathetic and insulting to be fantasising about her when she was the one who had reduced him to this state, but right now, he had to get hard. He remembered the previous week at the gym, where she had worn particularly short shorts, and was sweating all over since there was some issue with the AC. With the sports bra and her shorts, a large portion of her body was visible, and he had ogled without her knowledge at the drops of sweat continuously flowing down the exposed areas of her body. He had already wanked many times thinking of the image and today it would help him again. Sure enough, he felt himself start to grow, despite the humiliation it did feel good. Was it possible that the humiliation was enhancing this feeling? No, it couldn't be. It didn't take much time before he was full length, far from impressive but he was able to wrap a couple more fingers around it. It rose and rose to its pathetic full length as Swarna watched contemptuously. She raised her hand and he finally stopped.

She calmly walked back as he desperately clutched his organ trying not to explode.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers