Actions have Consequences Pt. 02

Story Info
The consequences of invading a ladies privacy.
2.6k words
3.95
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor's journey was, according to his sat nav, another 20 miles. He had already had enough time to reflect on the previous evening and to think about what that might mean for him over the 2 hours ahead.

Looking back just heightened his embarrassment. He had been on his own for the last few days with his wife away visiting old school pals and it seemed a good evening to take advantage of the fabulous telescope a friend had loaned. Perfect on such a clear night for catching a glimpse of the Space Station as it passed overhead. Setting up had been easy and the view spectacular, well worth the effort he thought.

As he lowered the telescope though his attention had been caught by a square of light and some movement. He had pulled back to its source to see Helen, the attractive young woman in the small farmhouse opposite moving busily around her bedroom. Thinking back, no, even at the time he had known it was wrong, but now in his late fifties seeing an attractive young woman in her twenties, wearing next to nothing, drifting around her bedroom opposite had been too much of a temptation.

When after a few moments she had started to undress, well, he was hooked. In what seemed no time she was naked, stunningly attractive, and naked. Then, suddenly she was gone, Trevor assumed she had left for the shower and would shortly be back. The phone had rung and made him jump and he'd left the telescope to answer it, and that's when his world had changed.

"Hello Trevor" the voice had said, Helens voice, "go back to your telescope and check the window to the right of my bedroom." Trevor's heart sunk, but he had obeyed Helen and made his way back to the telescope training it on the room next the bedroom as he had been instructed. The light was on, Helen had been there, now covered with a towel, and she had stared back at him through binoculars. "I caught a reflection, and thought I'd check," she had said, "let me put something on and I'll pop over for a chat." With that she had put the phone down.

Ten miles now left on the Sat Nav. The wait for Helen had been the most difficult part. She had taken almost 2 hours before she had knocked on his door. He had started to speak, to apologise, to plead, but she had held up a hand as if to silence a child as she had walked into his house. Then she had begun to speak.

"Don't say a word Trevor, I have no wish to discuss anything with you, I have known you a long time Trevor so I know you are not a bad person, but what you have done, invading my privacy, is just appalling! There just has to be consequences for what you've done," Trevor had moved to speak, but again the hand silenced him.

"Just listen Trevor, I'm going to give you 2 choices, the choices will be clear and simple and all I want from you is a decision, option 1 or 2."

Trevor had listened.

"Option 1. I leave you now, phone the police and report you, then phone your wife and cry down the phone to her."

"Option 2. I give you an address, it's the address of Nicky, an old University friend of mind. You will go to see her tomorrow, she will deliver the consequences of your behaviour on my behalf, you will submit to all those consequences, you will do as she says and, if she and I agree, tomorrow will be an end to matters. But it might not be. I've already spoken to my friend Nicky and she is expecting you. All you need to do now is choose, 1 or 2? "

5 miles on the Sat Nav. Trevor even now saw only one option. He knew the previous night as he knew now that really, he had no choice. So, minutes later he was there, outside the house of Helens friend, Nicky.

He walked up the path to the door, knocked and waited. The door opened and there stood Nicky, elegant slim and beautiful, dressed simply as if going for a walk on a summer's day. "Oh my, you look so nervous sweetie, no need to be, this will soon be over," she said, smiling." "Now, come through here" she said leading Trevor out of the hallway and into the kitchen where she took a seat on a chair facing Trevor. He looked around for what to do and Nicky sensed his uncertainty, "Just stand there Trevor, on that spot, and undress for me like a good boy."

Trevor hesitated for a moment, uncomfortable at being addressed as a "good boy" albeit in a friendly good-natured voice by someone clearly 30 years younger. Then Nicky wagged a finger at him telling him to get a move on and he started to undress. He was both embarrassed and nervous as she sat watching him undress, then she said, "Oh Trevor sweetheart, leave your boxers on will you."

Trevor's relief at this was short lived when she beckoned him over to her and she whispered " I so want to pull them down myself" and so she did, with a little squeal of delight she exclaimed, "oh, what a sweet little willie, I haven't seen one like that since playing doctors and nurses at primary school!" Trevor never thought of himself as particulary small, not big either but surely not small? "Now, put these on" and he was handed a pair of black stockings, "they will frame that bottom of yours nicely," said a grinning Nicky.

No time for more thinking as Nicky took hold of his cock, or "willie" as she had called it and led him across to the large wooden kitchen table. He noticed restraints attached to the legs of the table and at the end of the rectangle closest to him 2 towels had been placed on top of each other.

"Bend over here Trevor, tummy on the towels, spread your legs and then be a good boy and reach as far up the table as you can," said Nicky. Trevor complied slightly raised on the balls of his feet he reached down the table where Nicky attached his wrists to the restraints before then restraining his ankles at the other end. "There now, perfect" she said.

Trevor's buttocks were raised up, with his legs apart and totally restrained he felt exposed, vulnerable, and a little humiliated. His imagination was running wild about what might be coming so he decided to play his trump card, "Nicky, please look in my trousers, there is an envelope with your name on it, its money, perhaps we could come to some understanding?"

Nicky found the envelope, opened it, counted the money and smiled. "thank you so much, what a lovely thought, now what happens next...." "but, the money" he interrupted. "oh, the money has made a difference, you'll see" smiled Nicky.

"Now, as I was saying, there are 3 parts to our time together, so first things first, for Part 1 you will be receiving a good spanking, 10, 15, 20 not to hard slaps to warm your bottom up, then a good spanking, and you will actually be the one to determine how many spanks you receive. But, first there is something else for you, "said Nicky, showing him a thick black butt plug which she had liberally smeared with glistening lube.

He felt a generous dollop of cold lube reach his asshole and then felt the tip of the butt plug resting just inside his opening before Nicky gently started to apply pressure.

"But, the money" he started to say and again he was interrupted, "Listen honey, once our friend here is in place you will receive a spanking, probably with my hand, but, if my hand tires I might use my hair brush or a paddle. Look up on the wall to your right" Trevor looked, on the wall was what looked like a leather riding crop, about a metre long. "That was for you sweetie, so, the money did you a big favour," and with that the butt plug passed its thickest point and the flared base rested against the crease of Trevor's ass.

"Now its time to show you how you decide how many spanks you receive after the warm-up. I have picked a number, your job is to guess that number," explained Nicky.

"If you guess higher, no problem, that's how many spanks you receive, if you guess lower and it's less than half my number I multiply your number by 3, if you guess more than half, I just multiply your number by 2, finally if you guess less than a third of my number it's my number plus twice the difference between the numbers, so don't aim to low. Now let's warm you up and then you can give me your number."

With that simple explanation Nicky placed her hand on the small of Trevor's back and administered 20 slaps, 10 to each cheek, not so hard as to cause real pain, but hard enough, as Nicky had said, a warm-up. Twenty slaps in no more than 20 to 30 seconds.

"Now my dear, let's hear your magic number" asked Nicky as she gently stroked the cheeks of his buttocks, occasionally allowing her nails to run along his penis and over his balls.

Trevor was at a loss as to what to say, but he figured that the number couldn't be that high as the crop was originally planned for the punishment and no one could take much of that!

"12" he said, "the numbers 12."

"Oh, bad luck sweetie" said Nicky "the number is 30, and you have guessed less than half, so you will receive 3 X your number, which is 36"

"I like you to know what's coming honey, I don't want you fretting unnecessarily, so this spanking will take about 5 maybe 7 minutes," she spoke all the while gently running her nails across his back, his buttock, his balls, his thighs and his cock.

"The first 24 will have a little gap between each one, to let it sink in, the last 12 will be the hardest, without a gap as a sort of grand finale "she giggled continuing to stroke him with her nails.

"This," she said presenting a blindfold "is to allow you to focus on just the spanking, I'd put some headphones on you but I think you'll enjoy the sound of the spanking, well, sort of," with that she placed the blindfold over his eyes leaned down alongside his head and whispered, "back in a minute."

She was probably only gone for a couple of minutes, but to Trevor it seemed an age. Trevor felt her return rather than heard her, and he also felt slightly more of an edge in the air.

This feeling was confirmed when Nicky spoke, not aggressively but more assertively, as though one was lecturing a young child.

"Now we both know you've behaved in a disgusting way Trevor, so we both know you deserve this don't you?" and with that the first of his 36 landed.

It stung, a lot, and what had she said? The last 12 will be the hardest! The thought was barely out of his head when the second blow landed the other cheek and just as hard, it stung again, and again and again. Each blow switching cheeks, each blow seemingly on a new spot. "Twelve" said Nicky, "let's give it a few seconds to sink in."

The next 12, of a similar intensity to the previous 12, started, with a slightly longer gap between each one, and each blow punctuated by a word.

"Now, that, will, teach, you, not, too, spy, on, your, neighbour, again!!!" 12.

Trevor was barely holding it together, tears welled in his eyes under the blindfold, he wanted to sob.

"I bet your bottoms nice and hot now Trevor" giggled Nicky as her slightly kinder persona returned.

"Now for the finale," Nicky's nails stroked Trevor as she reminded him, "this is the worst bit sweetie, I'll say the same 12 words as before only this time more quickly, listen to the words Trevor they are why you are here."

"Now, that, will, teach, you, not, too, spy, on, your, neighbour, again!!!" 12.

The blows rained down, fast intense and painful, and just as she had started it was over, the final 12.

The room was quiet, just Trevor breathing as he tried to gather himself. A few moments passed.

"Lordy, I'm horny after that" exclaimed Nicky "I so need to fuck!"

Trevor was not sure he had heard right "you want me to fuck you?' he asked.

"No silly, I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to have such fun" she laughed, removing his blindfold.

Standing in front of Trevor was Nicky, naked, a flat belly small pert beautiful breasts with fabulous rampant nipples. But his eyes were drawn to her groin where a strap on jutted out.

"Do you like it sweetie? It's what I went to put on when I put your blindfold on, this harness takes lots of sizes, this one here is my willie size, it's a little smaller than your own willie, but it's a start and we will hopefully finish with one the size of a real cock!"

"No, you can't, I can't" Trevor started to protest.

"Don't worry Trevor, it will be fine, what do you think the butt plug was for honey, you will be beautifully stretched by now." With that Nicky came around behind the still restrained Trevor and started to gently, very gently, remove the plug. Trevor gasped as its widest point left his body and he sharply breathed in as the now familiar cold lube coated his asshole.

Trevor felt Nicky's hands on his buttock cheeks as she parted them to expose his hole in such a humiliating way, he felt the tip of her "willie" and then she pressed and in it slid.

"You see Trevor, this is Part 2, the spanking was your punishment, but no real man would have done such a thing, so now you get a fucking like the little sissy bitch you must be!" as she spoke Nicky's hips kept up a steady rhythm as she ploughed his ass, Trevor whimpered, deeply embarrassed, yes, humiliated, but he was conscious he was also leaking pre cum, he hated to admit it to himself, but he was starting to enjoy the feeling.

Nicky must have raised up higher as the angle had changed and Trevor was now experiencing the sensation of the strap on tip sliding over his prostate as she pegged him, he was starting to wish it wouldn't end when out it popped leaving him empty. He sighed, loudly.

"There there sweetie, don't worry, more to come" said Nicky, "just time to graduate from a willie to a cock."

A few moments later Trevor felt the pressure build at his asshole as what was obviously something much bigger pressed against his entrance and it slipped in, filling him up in one deep thrust. Trevor gasped rather than sighed, he clenched his fists as the 8 inch monster plundered his hole.

"Good boy, well done" said Nicky as she sped up, hammering him against be bench, Trevor was well and truly nailed.

The size of this appendage meant constant contact with his magic button and slowly but surely he felt his orgasm building, it came, he came in an intense rush that seemed to give Trevor a much stronger than normal shuddering orgasm.

"oh, we enjoyed that didn't we sweetie"? purred Nicky.

Part 2 to follow.