Activated Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he turns on the lights things are going to get very interesting. I am trying to keep my voice steady; Poppy has decided to make things difficult, "Mike, trying to sleep."

"Can we talk for a few minutes?" I see a figure moving over and sitting on the edge of my bed. I tap on Poppy's shoulder and somehow, she takes that as faster?!? I'm not going to last and it will get very weird if Mike is touching me when I climax. Oh man, he's just in his boxers, I can't get the thought of pulling them down out of my head and Poppy isn't helping. I feel a wave sweep over me and my mind goes blank, and Poppy is still going. Mike has been talking and I have no idea what he was saying.

"Mike, I'm sorry, I fell asleep there and missed what you were saying." I'm amazed he didn't see through that lie, I tried to hold it all in but I know there was some shivering.

"I'm not sure what to do about Poppy, I am really into her, I'm just not sure where this is going."

"Can we talk about it in the morning when my head is clearer?"

"Sure sis, I'm sorry to keep you awake." He gets up thankfully because I'm nearing a second climax.

As he is walking away, "Poppy is amazing, she was certainly lighting up the room tonight even if nobody knew she was the artist. Let's talk after breakfast, French toast and bacon always make things clearer." He walks back, and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I am thankful for his aim and timing; I am completely naked in the bed and Poppy delivered the second climax about 5 seconds after that kiss.

"I love you sis." as he heads to the door.

"I love you too brother of mine, we'll talk it out tomorrow."

I wait maybe 30 seconds after the door closes to drag Poppy up to talk to. "You are evil, are you trying to get us caught?"

"I couldn't help myself, I needed that and so did you."

"He was sitting next to me, I almost pulled down his boxers."

"I know he's your brother but it is an experience I would highly recommend."

Not sure if she can tell I'm rolling my eyes. The problem is that the thought of my brother's dick the taste of him in Poppy's first kiss when she came in here. I need to take my mind off this so I get up and rotate to 69 her. I need a few more mind-blanking orgasms to blast that thought out of my mind.

After a few of the more orgasms we were able to settle and talk, clearly my little brother, is head-over-heels in love with Poppy. For her part I think she is close to being in love with him, I can't tell and she doesn't outright say it. She wants to date him but is concerned this will cause problems with my parents who already think of her as a daughter. There is the age difference, Poppy is 24 and Mike is 18 and next year in the fall he's going away to college, NC is actually on his list, I'm betting it will get a huge bias if they start dating.

This is not the sort of problem a sexy hacker ninja is supposed to be dealing with.

Morning brings French toast, and I admit I have been waiting for this all week. I begged Dora for her French toast but she doesn't cover breakfast usually, I suggested we'd all be tired from last night. That made sense, although my motivation was her amazing French toast, Dora promised me the recipe once I move out.

I see Mike at the table sitting next to Poppy, from their stance I would bet they are holding hands under the table. I decide to make the first move, "Hey Mike, do you have a few minutes after breakfast."

"Ah, sure sis."

"Can you meet me by the pool? I want to get some laps in."

"I thought you shouldn't swim after eating?"

"Total myth." And with that I got up to go change.

I don't think my siblings and I are spoiled but I also do love the heated indoor pool, thank you Dad. I come down to the pool in my one-piece swimsuit, which I fill out really nicely. In spite of my recent lower inhibitions, I'm still not sure about a two-piece suit, I think I look really good in the one-piece, maybe I will bring one or two to spring break. Mike comes in as I am struggling to put my hair in a swimming cap, this part was never easy.

"Want me to time you for a few laps? Then we can talk." Interesting, he wants to talk but is fine putting it off.

"Sure."

I line up next to the diving board where the starting blocks would be and wait for the word to go. "Go" and I'm off cutting through the water, driving full out. I burn through 2 laps without any effort.

"Two minutes 20 seconds for 2 full laps, have you thought about the swim team sis? That is nearly a record." Nope, and not going to, I don't want the attention.

I move away from the side and start treading water, "So, let's talk about Calliope. Has anything changed since we talked the other day?"

"Not really, and she isn't pushing me at all, I just keep feeling we need to take it into public. She is so amazing."

"You are not telling me anything I don't know, we met those months ago and became friends, Jen, her and I. She is such a wonderful person."

"Exactly, smart and talented, I bring up any subject and she is invested in the conversation. I have never met a girl like that."

"Remember, she isn't a girl. She's 6 years older than you, she is out on her own. Not sure if she told you, the guy she had the longest crush on died just a few days after they started dating. You might be the first guy since then she has cared about."

"Wow, I didn't know all that."

"Yep." He is taking all of this in, I dive under and swim to the diving board end and climb out.

"I think you two make a cute couple, Calliope is one my favorite people in the world and you are by far my favorite brother." That got a smirk.

"Your only brother."

"Details, details. I kind of expect you two are going to be formally dating soon enough, and who knows, maybe she will one day be my sister-in-law."

I expected a reaction to that, didn't expect him to say, "Yeah, that would be cool." Wow, I hope this doesn't fall apart, he is going to be devastated. From my talking to Poppy, I don't see that happening anytime soon, she is very into Mike.

"I'm going to do 2 laps of breast stroke, care to time me?" Wow, I got that out without any problem, of course tit stroke is a very different activity.

"Sure. On your mark, go!"

I dive and enter the zone, focused on swimming and nothing else, flying through the water.

"2 minutes and 46 seconds, sis you are fast, you should consider the swim team."

"I'll think about it. Good talk, go check on Calliope, I know you want to. She's probably in the room with her supplies or painting somewhere, they cleaned out her inventory last night."

I expect he will at least be getting a blowjob once he finds her, I can't get that out of my head. Once I get back, I need to setup a date with Tom. And once more I have this feeling about him, I can't figure out what it is.

We're not going back to school for 2 weeks; I don't have any high school boyfriends to hook up with. I can't go to a bar to pick up guys, not old enough. Oh, juice bar maybe. They might even be moderately healthy, and they need to be to handle this, I do a presentation wave to myself in the mirror in my bathing suit. Ok, I'm convinced, not for home but I'm going to need to get a few 2-piece suits. I think I'll shower and head into town, I doubt if Poppy is interested, she has Mike.

Well, unexpected wrench in my plans, "If you are going into town, take Betsy with you. You two girls can hang out."

So, we grab the key fob for Mom's Tesla, Dad has one too but he got the one that takes off like a rocket ship and he takes it to work. I really like this car, very smooth and of course I'm a techie these days so it is the sort of car I'd get.

My goal of picking someone up to release tension became a shopping fun day with my little sister, looking back I think this was a lot more fun. We spent the day at Tysons Galleria going from store to store, I bought Betsy a very stylish outfit she had her eye on but could not afford.

"How can you afford it?"

"I do a little computer work on the side at college."

We had a fine lunch at a place called Wildfire. I noticed something, I have been eating more than I should lately and thankfully I'm not paying for it, I guess my metabolism has been turned up.

We get back in the early evening and plug in Mom's car. Betsy is excited and is going to model her new outfit.

Poppy comes up to me and leads me off to one of the downstairs bathrooms, no idea what she has in mind but her body language doesn't say sex. We get in and close the door, she turns around and lifts her skirt, "What do you see?"

"I know you have a great ass, known that for months."

"I had a tattoo; you don't see one?"

"Nope, smooth and unblemished." I run my hands across her ass, I can only resist so much. She is lost enjoying it for a second then turns toward me, letting her skirt fall back down.

"I never noticed; it wasn't something I couldn't look at without a mirror. I had a Chinese character, it was a cool thing to do once, don't judge me."

"When Jen and I met you that first Tuesday I didn't recall seeing anything and we got a lot of chances to check out that amazing ass of yours."

"I was talking to Mike today and mentioned it, he didn't see anything so I played it off as having faded but they don't disappear, do they?"

"Not sure, never saw the appeal in tattoos myself but I don't think so. Do you think it was part of the improvements the nanites make in our complexions or do you think the overload doesn't like ink?"

"Not sure, would be an interesting experiment to try and get one now and see if it fades but count me out, I couldn't sit properly for days, one of my worst decisions."

"Let's put that on the back burner and go see Betsy's outfit."

The news came in today from the gallery, it was very good but offered up some complications. The gallery would love to host another showing for her when she has inventory and why wouldn't they, the gallery takes a huge commission on the sales. That the event was wildly successful, so much that Poppy is thinking about moving up here to Virginia, when she mentioned that I saw a smile briefly flash across Mike's face. Of course, she is also 1 month into a year lease on her Raleigh apartment to complicate matters.

Her solution was to build a house, and no doubt it will be flavored by her artistic talent, and go back and forth while it is getting built. We them spent the evening searching for lots in the area. Dad said he's line up an architect and Poppy for her part is going with me to the library for house design books. I am not sure if her talent extends in this direction, will she be able to design her house but she has been giggling and full of energy at the challenge.

After the new year she has a total of 5 sittings, 3 set up by Dad and 2 more by the gallery. A year ago, she was working on cloud server provisioning at IBM, and now she is a very successful artist who today has enough to buy her dream house. I sat down with her and we started to go over her finances, I was an accounting major at one point you know, we're going to setup brokerage account and invest her new earning, some goes into bonds she can use to borrow against to build her new home.

She is a practically radiating energy; I can only imagine the sort of blowjob that Mike has been getting. She is making a lists, sketching things out, researching things on my computer. I have given up on my access to my PC for the near term, I would have more success pulling it away from a tornado.

The next day a very nice drafting board showed up via Amazon, Mike volunteered to assemble. My parents are all in to help her, letting her setup at our house while she is up here until her house is built. Armed with books on home design, that it seems she consumes in the same way I have been assimilating computer info, she is a flurry of activity. I pulled one of the old computers that was just slow and set it up for her, it is amazing the transformation that a little memory and an SSD can do to extend the life of a computer. Amazon delivered that too so while Mike was building her drafting table, I was building her a computer, I know Mike is getting rewarded I am going to have to make sure I'm not forgotten.

As I was finishing up, I smelled Mom's contribution to our effort, fresh baked cookies. This is good because I would be very tempted to eat while on the computer. On my way down to the kitchen for a huge glass of milk to go with the cookies I was intercepted by Betsy.

"Sandy, do you think there is something between Poppy and Mike?" Oh oh. Let's see if I can handle this that won't be clear I knew.

"Mike? Hard to say, wouldn't surprise me, she is such a good person, talented and insanely attractive."

"She is wonderful, we were talking for an hour last night about school, dating and everything. Did you know her first serious boyfriend was killed? Her Mom died of cancer when she was young and her father when she was 20? "

"Yes, Jen and I heard when we first met her although she didn't mention her parents. We had a good cry over the boyfriend the first night we hung out."

"I hope Mike and Poppy start dating, he is much less a jerk when she is around."

"Bets, he is your younger twin brother by a few minutes, he's still getting even for you to get out first." We laugh over that. "It wouldn't surprise me if it happened, at least we know her. I could tell you stories of the 2 guys I dated in my freshman year, both jerks."

"Are you dating anyone now?"

"Wellll... yes, but I don't think I'm bringing him home to meet Mom and Dad. And how about you?" I think I turned the discussion away from Mike.

"Nobody serious yet, I dated a little more than you in high school.

"I didn't date anyone in high school, I didn't have a look that prompted guys to ask me out."

"We didn't want to bring up the curls but everyone was happy when you moved away from that style." Seriously? Nobody had the courage to mention anything?? "Well, college seems to have been good for you, Poppy isn't the only 10 in the house."

"Awww, thanks sis. Not that that our home is smothering but when you get on your own it will be good for you. What colleges are you looking at?"

"Well, I might be down the road at Duke, they have a great Psychology department. UC-Berkley but I don't want to go out to California. Harvard but I'm not sure I want to go there. Possibly Princeton University. My grades are solid, we'll have to see how it goes."

New year's we always throw a modest party, friends of Mom and Dad and anyone us kids wanted to invite, we had tons of food but no alcohol for the underaged. Dad also invited a few business contacts, a few times he pulled me over to proudly showcase his sexy hacker ninja daughter. Well, technically dean's list computer science major daughter, I edited sexy hacker ninja in my head. Also, Poppy as the once-in-a-generation artist his sexy hacker ninja daughter discovered. Yes, I edited that in my head too, I'm telling this story after all.

Mike had a few friends over, they raided the food and headed off to his room to play PS5, we'll see them again. Both Poppy and myself were given some special attention by them when they were out in the open. I would kill to be a fly on the wall, did he tell them he was dating Poppy? Did they wonder if I was the same geeky senior with the curly red hair and no fashion sense that was in math club? Yes, I had curly hair in high school, deliberately, I am not proud of that time in my life.

Nope, this is not that girl, this one runs a 5k every morning to keep herself calm, is close to getting her black belt, and actually goes out with guys. Oh, sure there is a lot more I do but not sure I'm ready to admit that to the world just yet. Mike's friends are actually kind of cute, it would be very interesting to see if any of them asks me out. If I get Mike alone maybe I will suggest that.

I track down Poppy who is mingling with some of Dad's friends or coworkers, I can't tell. I find them looking at the family portrait now hanging proudly in the great room. I get closer to and she's in full artist mode, talking about some other works. "Hey Calliope, how are you holding up."

"Sandy, I was just telling your friend how amazing her works are. I was sorry to hear I missed her gallery showing and will not miss the next one."

Now that I'm closer I make the connection, "You know Senator, our girl here has been known to do private commissions, skip all the bidding." There is a solid chance he is corrupt, they all are, but the Senator is also well off.

Calliope is blushing, "Maybe we can set something up before I go back to Raleigh sir."

He looks over at his wife, "What do you think dear? Get an original...?"

"I sign my works under the name Euterpe, she was the muse of tragedy and flute playing, I liked the name but I admit it isn't the greatest mythological match."

"Let me get your number, we'll see if we can set something up before we head back to the state for the rest of the recess"

They trade numbers and we make a break for the refreshments table.

"I'm not sure I'm going to make it to midnight, all this socializing is wearing me out."

"The guys have the right idea, they hold up in Mike's room and play PS5, probably just grunt a lot unless they are playing an online game like Halo."

"Poppy, Halo is on the Xbox, I think you mean call of duty."

"You are such a geek", and follows it up with a hug.

"What do you say we visit the guys?"

"You realize that once you go in the room, they will lose the ability to speak?"

"Look who's talking sexy hacker ninja." she got it right.

"Let's go mess with them!"

We make our way upstairs and room, wander by Mike's room, the light from the room spills into the hallway from the ajar doorway. "Hi boys, who is winning?" Oh my God, Poppy is using a sexy husky voice, the girl has talents. Four heads snap around including Mike's.

"Um, guys you know my sister Sandy and this is her friend Calliope." Both of us give them a small sexy wave, we didn't plan it but it certainly had its effect. Again, I wonder if Mike told them he was dating Poppy, I don't think he would have risked telling them the depths of their activities. I'm so tempted to turn on the intercom and listen in after we leave, why didn't I explore hacking it before tonight??

"We're playing Gran Turismo 7; it is a racing game and Joe won the last round. I'm Anthony, nice to meet you."

"I'm Scott, I hope you are having a fun night."

"Yes, but the large crowds tire us girls out." Darn it Poppy, keep using that voice and you and I'm going to pull you into my room. Probably an 80% chance I'm doing it anyway.

I haven't said a word yet, just been standing here in my short dress and big smile.

"We'll see you soon, have fun with the games."

We walk out and pull the door but not hard enough to close it, I pull Poppy to the side and we listen in the shadows.

"Dudeeee!" I'm going to take that as a compliment.

"Your sister and her friend are super-hot. Like Instagram models hot" there is a sound of a thud followed by an "Ow!" from the speaker

"That is my sister." Aw, I love you little bro.

"Are they dating anyone?"

"You are a senior in high school, Sandy is a college junior, I don't think you have a chance." I can't tell who is talking but from day to day there is actually a very good chance. Strangely he didn't address Calliope, I guess he didn't tell them they were dating. Can you imagine what they would think if they knew.

"Yea, guess not, I can dream though."

They go back to talking about the game and we sneak down the hall to regroup in my room. I am very proud of my ninja apprentice, she moved quite quietly. As soon as we close the door we start to giggle.

"You'd date them, wouldn't you?"

"Poppy, there are times this last week I'd try and do 2 of them at the same time."