Activated Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, let me check with the family but I'm excited already, you must be bouncing off the walls."

"It keeps hitting me in waves."

"I bet, let me give you a 'we will be there' unless something comes up like a war."

"I really hope we didn't jinx it."

"It will be fine. Let me get back to you when I'm sure we'll be there."

"Oh, how is Rebecca? I heard your crew took her under your wings."

"Night and day difference, she is a wonderful girl, down in NC right now but you will see her up here for the showing."

"I have to get going, I'll text you when I'm sure we're good."

"I should have all the details by then, see you soon."

"Have a good day."

Sandy PoV

"Arcturus, are you available?"

"GREETINGS SANDRA PENELOPE, HOW CAN I ASSIST YOU?"

"At one point I talked to you about getting access to some future tech, I used that to create devices help protect our privacy. Would it be possible to give Rebecca access as well, I expect with her skillset she could do some amazing things.

"NO"

"No?"

"NOT AT THIS TIME. YOU USED THE KNOWLEDGE IN A VERY FOCUSED WAY, REBECCA ADRIEL IS STILL WORKING THROUGH HER TRAMA. YOUR EFFORTS HAVE MADE GREAT PROGRESS AND WE CAN EXPECT SHARING THIS INFO WITH HER WILL SOON BE POSSIBLE."

Ok, way I read that is she isn't in a place where she won't build a death ray but will eventually be.

"That does make sense I guess."

"DID YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?"

"That was my only real question. How are your projects going?"

"WELL." Not going to share with me yet.

"Ok, I guess that covers it. Next time I would like to introduce you to Rebecca."

"I WILL PREPARE FOR THAT. EOF."

Ok, it is just messing with me now. I was really hoping I could get Rebecca access to that knowledge, I think she could really run with it.

Now I need to communicate with another higher power. I dial the phone, "Hi Mom, it's your kooky daughter."

"Sandy, how are you settling into school?"

"Classes are fine, acing them all. Jen, Becca and I are loving the apartment, more room than a dorm. Calliope even made us signs to put on the bedrooms."

"She is such a sweetie, we're looking forward to next weekend."

"I kind of wanted to talk about that. Most of the gang is going to stay with Calliope but there is no reason for Betsy and I to stay over there."

"Well, that makes sense."

"Um... I was thinking that Michael could stay with us."

"In your room? With you? Like last time?"

"I don't know what you are talking about!"

"You snuck into your room when he visited at your birthday."

"You knew?"

"Nope, just a guess you just confirmed." She really should do police interrogations.

"Am I in trouble?"

"Sandra Penelope", Oh no, the full name, "you are 21 now and are a responsible young woman. I trust you."

"Thanks Mom, that means a lot to me."

"And it is important for you to realize you can't pull one over on me.

"I will never forget."

"Tell Michael he's welcome, we look forward to seeing him again."

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too sweetie."

+-+-+

Friday came soon enough and we were all excited. None of us had any experience with a private plane, and only Jen and I had been to showings although we were told this was a little different, no need to dress up really fancy. We went over to the airport in a pair of Ubers, and there is a different terminal and security procedures. We walked out into the hangar where the plane was waiting. All of us have been on planes but only Jen and I have taken first class, this is so much more. Comfy chairs, all the leg room you can handle and best of all it was just us. I knew what it would look like and even I was getting excited.

"Good evening, this is your captain speaking. We're going to have a short flight tonight to Reagan international, the weather is calm so it should be a smooth flight. Heather will be doing a quick safety check now and will serve drinks and snacks after we take off. Should have you down in Washington in about an hour."

At this point Heather came back from the galley to check we were all buckled in. Everyone with a window was watching us taxi, and in about 10 minutes we were in the air. After about another 10 we started smelling something really good from the galley. Heather came out and checked what everyone wanted for beverages, because some of us were under age they didn't stock alcohol which was fine, soft drinks and coffee worked well for us. We took pictures in the plane but everyone put them away when Heather returned with bacon wrapped shrimp and mini quiches. The phones were back out to take pictures, maybe we thought nobody would believe us otherwise. When she came by to offer me a snack Heather also handed me a small yellow bag of Funyuns. Becca smiled as I broke out into laugher at this.

The snacks devoured, trash collected and I noticed Jen and Alex sneaking out of the lavatory. I lean over to whisper in her ear, "Thought you might have parachuted out for a moment there, everything fine?"

"Um, Alex was just helping me with my contacts."

"You know I was there when you threw out the reading glasses you no longer needed."

"Let me get back to you with another innocent excuse when I think of one."

The Captain comes over the intercom, "We are on our approach to Reagan international, we'll have you down and in the hanger in about 10 minutes, buckle up and prepare for landing."

Wow, they don't waste time. He wasn't exaggerating, we were entering the hanger in about 10 minutes where a luxury bus was waiting for us.

"Hello everyone, we'll be taking you to..." he checks his notes to be sure, "Mount Parnassus. Everyone get settled and comfortable."

This is a very nice shuttle, Calliope didn't skimp on anything. Traffic wasn't too bad so we arrived in about 25 minutes pulling up to the house. I resisted checking on the security system, I'm sure it was working fine.

We got down, thanked the driver and as we arrived at the front door it opened to a smiling Calliope. "Come in, come in, did you have a smooth trip?"

I'm not sure she was ready for every one of us coming in for a hug but she got it. I hung back as everyone started to explore.

"I have some idea how much all this cost, didn't cut any corners eh?"

"Sandy, having all my friends here is top of my list, the cost to get them here is not even on the first page." She raises her voice, "I have drinks and pizzas in the kitchen if you can find it."

I give her a big hug and kiss on the cheek, "You are something else Calliope, we're so happy to share this weekend with you."

Oh darn, she might start crying, I wave my brother over just in case.

The rest of the night was spent exploring the house, Calliope proudly took everyone on a tour of the workshop. As it started to get late my brother got ready to take Betsy, Mike and myself back to our house while the rest picked out rooms.

I imagine everyone was going to be too excited to sleep, we were still excited in the car ride to our house.

"Mike, you should have seen this jet, super fancy, like what Dad sometimes flies on."

"I saw what she ordered, there are one or two more surprises this weekend I think Betsy. Tomorrow we'll all going back there around 11, she's taking us all into town on a party bus."

"She's really going all out this weekend?"

"Betsy, I talked to her, having her friends and family is so more important to her, plus this was a really, really big commission. The publicity alone will pay off anything she spends this weekend many fold."

Michael pulled into the garage and we headed inside. Mom and Dad were waiting with hugs, Mike even got a hug from Mom and a handshake from Dad.

"We need to be over at Calliope's by 10:30 tomorrow, she rented a bus for all of us to go over together."

"My she is sure going all out. Well, let's get you all settled so we can rest up. I take it you remember where your rooms are?"

We get settled in for the night.

"You are sure you cleared this with your Mom?"

"Yes silly, I'm a big girl."

"I'm kind of tired tonight, want to just get some rest?"

"I have an idea, hear me out, I can do most of the work." I give him a smile and run my hand down his body.

"You know, I always thought it was the guy trying to convince the girlfriend to have sex."

"I have heard about those unhappy girls, they are missing out." I push him down and climb on him, with my hand I'm stroking his dick and he might have wanted to sleep but he's ready for me. I rub my body back and forth along his chest, after a few minutes I reach back and place him in me. His eyes snap open then he looks into my eyes and I see a warm, content smile.

I want this to go on all night but I feel it building in me, I start to moan as I reach the edge. He's running his hands along my back and ass then pulls my head down for a kiss that does it, I try to hold it in but it is a really noisy kiss. We finish up kissing as I come down, my skin is on fire where I am touching him. Eventually I slid off to the side, we are looking into each other's faces.

"You were right, we needed that. I should just accept that Sandy knows best?"

"That does seem like it will be the happiest course in life. Big day tomorrow, I'll wake you up around 8."

"Morning run at 6 then slide back into bed?"

I just smile and roll over so he can spoon me.

Rebecca PoV - Translated from Hebrew

I never thought I'd be anyplace like this in my life. I had a few friends growing up but not like this. I've only known them a few weeks and I feel closer to all of them then any friends I had growing up. I have three new sisters, my only complaint is I wish I had them in my life longer.

And how my life has turned around, when I came home I couldn't go back to school, I just sat in empty house and cried most of the day. Now I am in another country, I'm back at school and this weekend I'm on an adventure. The best part is I am surrounded by my new friends.

After the plane ride we went back to Calliope's amazing house, we had the favorite dinner of American college kids it seems, pizza. Everyone was laughing, talking or playing with the most adorable cats. Calliope for her part was beaming, I was told she spent most of her life mostly alone, she probably feels the same. As we were settling in I hadn't seen here in awhile so I setout to check on her, I found the house actually keeps track of where we are unless you tell it you want your privacy.

I found her in her room crying. I quietly sit next to her and put my arm around her.

"[Calliope, are you okay?]" I asked her in Hebrew, nobody but Jen and Sandy can understand, we'll keep it private.

"[Oh I'm fine, just so wonderful having you all here, my emotions are out of control.]

I go with my instincts and pull her in for a kiss, "[I feel the same thing you know, this weekend is going to have us both crying. But not tears of sadness.]" I kiss her again, she opens her mouth this time and runs her fingers through my hair.

"[You know where this is likely going, right?]"

"[Then I better close the door.]" I get up and do just that, she gets up and touches a control on the panel, meeting me back on the bed. She looks me in the eyes and I see her's are welling up, I pull her close as she breaks into crying.

"[Michael has to deal with this too often, I have been so emotional. My life is amazing now, I have trouble accepting it.]"

Oh no, I feel myself starting to cry also. In a few minutes we were mostly naked, running our hands all over each other and both of us were crying our eyes out. I swing around and we are on our sides as I kiss her inner thighs and pussy. Calliope doesn't waste any time and pulls me in to match my attention. I guess it is hard to cry as you are hit by an orgasm, but we keep going just to be sure. Wow, she is really loud, I hope nobody hears us. I think we climaxed 6 times, I might have lost count, we were tired and I moved to join her at the top of the bed.

"[Wow, thank you Rebecca, I was all over the map and I needed a release. Silly me let Michael go home tonight.]"

I remember the first time this sort of thing happened with Sandy, when I was emotional after talking to congress. "[Do you want me to stay with you tonight?]"

"[No, I think I got it out of my system. And you are probably going to be running at 6am anyway.]"

"[About that, can I borrow a spare key?]"

"[There are no keys, the door will just open for you. It is insane the stuff our Sandy put into this house, I discover new stuff every day.]"

"[I'm going to go get some sleep, if you need me you know where to find me.]"

"[Thank you Rebecca, I am so happy you are in our lives. Oh no, I'm going to start crying again.]"

I pull her and look in her eyes, darn she has pretty eyes, "[We are here for you, neither of us needs to cry, we are in a better place.]"

She kisses me as I get up to leave. I see her get up to change a setting on the wall console, I wonder what that is all about.

I walk down to my room, it is quiet, everyone has settled in and the only thing stirring are the cats which chase each other down the hall and run into their room.

+-+-+

"Morning Sandy, going for a run?"

Almost immediately she texts back, "Yep. The neighborhood there is good, no loose dogs or anything, just don't get lost."

*compass emoji* "I'll either use the gps of just run around the block, I can save the exploring for when you have my back."

"Wise move Rebecca Adriel."

"When did I tell you my middle name?"

"There are no secrets from the ninja. Let's get the runs in, we don't want them waiting for us today."

And with that I take off like a shot through the fall air. I have to thank her at some point, I hadn't run in years before recently. I grasped it that first day as a way of making a connection with Sandy, best decision I have made in some time.

After a half an hour I stopped my laps and returned to the house, as expected the outside screen welcomed me and the door unlocked. I headed to the kitchen to get a quick drink and was surprised to find Calliope preparing to cook.

"Back from your run I see, are you hungry yet?"

"Maybe a little, I can help you until I work up an appetite."

"Perfect! I have some scones, and I was going to make omelets, I need some help chopping stuff. I can handle the ham."

"I'm not Orthodox, I won't eat it but it isn't like garlic and vampires." I smile at her.

We get chopping and mixing, some light talking about today. The decision is that about 8am we'll wake everyone up, call them down for breakfast. The problem with a big house is the smell of cooking takes forever to wake anyone up.

At 8am she washes and dries her hands and goes to one of the wall screens, in some of the main rooms they are much bigger than the ones around our bedrooms, the kitchen has a big one. "Good morning everyone, I'm making omelets, put on a robe and join me for breakfast."

Greg and Jo come down first, then Alex with Jen rubbing her eyes. Everyone had a good night's sleep it seems and the omelets were more than welcome. As Calliope and I ate our omelets everyone chipped in cleaning up.

"Ok, we have some time before 10:30, Jen can even go back to sleep."

"Oh it is happening!"

"Alex, you can make sure she's ready?"

"Not a problem."

"I hope nobody brought anything super-fancy, this isn't like the public showing, it will mostly just be us there. See you downstairs around 10:30."

We all headed upstairs to take showers, or in Jen's case get some more sleep. I did bring a nice dress, not really formal but not something I would wear every day. It did show off my legs nicely, I need to wear dresses like this at school, there at a few guys in my engineering classes I have my eye on, maybe I can encourage them to ask me out.

With my dress on and my hair dried I decided to check in on Calliope who is finishing up getting ready in a very nice dress. "I thought we weren't going fancy today?"

"Look who is talking! Truth is I'm still working on my wardrobe, I lost a lot a weight last year so everything pre-change is not suitable for public, just slides off me. Add to it I didn't have a great fashion sense. I have donated most of it,"

"Well, you look very elegant whenever I have seen you."

She shrugs, "I do get that a lot."

She looks around then goes over to close the door. "Can you keep a secret?"

"I'd like to point out I did actually survive torture." She squints at me until I smile to confirm the joke.

Calliope leads me over to her walk-in closet, it is monstrous and about 15% used at the current moment. She touches a hidden button and the wall slides out showing us a small hidden room.

"On the other side is the passage to the safe-room fallout shelter beneath the house and workshop but this little room is just for me."

The light comes on and I see a single painting, and I feel something as I take it in. The picture is of Sandy and Jennifer, they have no clothes on and they are radiant. "When I first met the girls we hit it off quite well, I wanted a picture of them just for me, I didn't know how much a part of my life they would become. They only asked me to make a picture of them with their clothes on also. I am not telling Michael about this, seeing his sister nude would might be a little weird for him."

I didn't have any words except, "Wow."

"Remember, sworn to secrecy. Want to see the safe room?" She closes up the little gallery room, I do note that there is room for a few more treasured pictures.

We cross the room and she triggers another switch, this time it opens on a small elevator. "The elevator runs on a battery I guess, we can use it even if the power is cut." We get in and it silently takes us down below the house. We walk along a corridor as the lights turn on ahead of us, it exits into a very comfortable living room complete with a very big TV.

"Bedrooms down that hall, that room is the security center with all the monitors, that one is a utility room with the generator and well taps. Sandy over did it but if it ever comes down to it we will be safe."

"They build all this?"

"Sandy, Michael and Jen spent most of the summer bringing down furniture, still have some work to do but it is pretty comfortable. Sandy keeps working on the security system although it is basically the system that controls the whole house with most of the brains safely down here."

She leads me over to an elevator, a large security door slides open allowing the elevator to come down to our level. The elevator takes us up to the workshop, closing the security door and sealing away the shelter.

"Let's head back to the house and see who is ready."

Calliope PoV

I'm not letting Michael go home tonight. I'm sitting in my living room as everyone is coming down dressed, just waiting for the Cards to arrive. I touched base with the bus company which will be here at 11 sharp. The gallery is fine if we show up before noon, the traffic is unpredictable. I'm just sitting here waiting, unable to stop tapping my foot. How does anyone calm down? Well if you are Sandy or Becca you run 10 miles, can't do that in this dress and shoes for sure. I take my pad and charcoals in hand, this helps a little, a candid picture here and there.

I look at the clock, it is 10:25 and the house tells me someone is here. The names of the Cards scrolling on my tablet as they pull into my garage. I was talked into a 4 car garage, "You'll need it eventually", which just holds my little SUV and the cars of my visitors. I expect the car is going to be the last thing I will upgrade, it suits me just fine.

They come in and join me in the room, Betsy practically knocking me over to give me a hug.

"Hi, you all look nice."

We chat and all the while I can't help but have part of my attention waiting for the house to tell me the bus is here.