Ad Hoc Dan

Story Info
A couple's meeting in an unusual way.
1k words
4.4
720
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's phone beeped for a message. It was from Daisy who was asking if he was at home and would have time for a short visit of hers. She needed to get something and could pass his place on her way home from the office. It wouldn't take too long. Dan was not busy, so he answered: "Sure, just pop in!"

Half an hour later the doorbell rang. Dan went to open and there she was: Well-dressed lady with a face expression that could best be described proud, 101% confident and 105% dedicated. This was something out of ordinary, so Dan was slightly surprised seeing her like this. "Hi..." started Dan but received no response because she already had stepped in and was on her way to living room. Dan closed the door and hurried after her, just on time to see how she slung her coat on a chair and settled on a horizontal position on his couch. Her head resting on pillow and her toned calves on the other end, on the armrest, leaving her high heels stylishly in the air outside the sofa. His surprise was to grow even bigger when she twitched her top up, releasing her bare breasts out to freedom! "Suck!" she commanded! Dan looked at her eyes wide open, then obeyed and knelt next to the sofa and started to suck the nipple closest to him. The feeling of Dan's warm mouth responded to her lust and made her tremble. Dan felt her nipple grow harder and bigger as he was caressing it with his lips and tongue.

He was sucking one nipple while caressing her breast with hand and gently pinching the other nipple with his fingers. He took care of both nipples and alternated between sucking, licking and pinching them, not forgetting to bite them gently occasionally. That made Daisy crazy about lust and she was moaning like if she hadn't had sex for weeks! Dan felt how he had become hard with full erection but for now he just had to ignore it, as Daisy clearly had a plan on her mind so he'd just better to play along. Time would tell if his throbbing, ever-ready cock would get some attention it needed so badly at this moment. So, on with the show, Dan was doing his best to suck the nipples that were ordered for him to be fondled. He felt privileged; Daisy was a sweet mix of elegance and obscenity. Her breasts were very nicely shaped, firm, small and elegant. But the best part of it all was how she reacted when they were touched. As soon as she felt a finger, lips or tongue on them, she went weak from desire. All she wanted was more of the attention for both.

However, that wouldn't be enough for long, as she desperately would need more; manipulation of her clit - or even better - a thick dick forcing its way deep inside her. Except that this time she didn't seem to pay any attention to his swollen cock. She didn't touch it, she didn't even look at it, she was just enjoying the treatment she received.

Dan was wondering what Daisy's next move would be, as he was making circles around her nipple with his tongue. He received the answer soon, as Daisy pulled her long skirt up, showing Dan that she wore nothing under it. "Lick me!" she said. That was a clear message, so Dan knew what he was supposed to do. Daisy lifted her right foot up on top of the backrest and set the other one down, so the amazing looking red shoe was resting on the well varnished parquet. Dan climbed on the sofa and positioned himself between her legs, going down on her.

He kissed her pubic mound gently, then licking it few times. It was soft and smooth, like made for kissing. He then moved to left, then right, kissing the whole area where once a thick layer of hair was growing, but it was long gone.

Based on Daisy's courageous earlier behavior Dan thought it would be no session for gentle approach, so he attacked straight to the point. He searched for her clit, found it and gave it all his attention. He licked around it, straight at it, gently, vigorously, slowly and fast. Daisy ran her beautiful long fingers across dan's hair, grabbing it and letting it loose repeatedly as she was moaning loud.

It didn't take too long for Dan to feel she was completely absent - somewhere else. That was a good sign and Dan made effort trying to bring her over the edge. He moved his tongue over her clit horizontally from side to side in a good constant rhythm. He would not give up before she was at the finish line. Daisy knew it and could concentrate totally on her pleasure.

Dan reached for her lips with his finger and found them - soaking wet! She was dripping her juices and when he pushed his finger between her lips, it slid in effortlessly. He moved his finger few times back and forth, then added another finger, hoping the good to become even better. It did!! The hot, wet, small paradise welcomed his fingers and it was exactly what was needed at this moment. Daisy made one short scream, tensed her body and kept shivering for a while until she collapsed in a relaxed manner. He eased up his licking and moved to a gentle mode, giving kisses on her thighs, hips and waist.

For a while Daisy was still, clearly gathering herself and looking to come back to earth. Suddenly she stood up, pulled her skirt and top down, arranged them and collected her coat.

While walking towards the corridor, she finally gave Dan her beautiful smile. She then walked out, looking self-assured and smug. For Dan, it seemed like a blink of an eye. Just a few seconds ago he still had her nipple in his mouth and now she was gone. The whole thing had been very quick and intense and left Dan smiling. Now that he had a bit of time to think about it, he understood the game and admitted he had liked it. It had made him so horny he would need to do something about it... ;)