ADAM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Adam," I replied, "I care too much for you, and I almost feel like a father to you, I would never intentionally harm a hair on your sweet little ass!" Adam smiled.

I mashed the potatoes and drained the veggies, then placed a leg quarter on each of two plates, along with the potatoes and vegetables and set a plate in front of Adam, and the other in front of the other stool. I asked Adam if he would like a glass of milk and he said 'yes' so I poured two glasses of milk and set them at our places. We quietly ate dinner together, with almost no conversation.

"There is nothing like a home cooked meal to satisfy the tummy," Adam said, "thank you so much, Hank, that was delicious and very satisfying!"

I cleaned up, quickly washed the dishes, and wiped the counter down where we ate as Adam watched me. He offered to help, and I told him I had it.

After dinner I turned on the TV and we sat on the sofa with Adam on my right. I placed my right arm around his shoulders and he snuggled close to me. My left hand found his left thigh and I started to caress his inner thigh, just below his crotch. I know that is a very sensitive area on most guys. Adam sprung a boner quickly, and my own cock got hard as well, in anticipation of what I was preparing for.

"Hank," Adam said, "do you know what you're doing to me?"

"I hope so," I said, grinning, "sit tight, I'll be right back." I went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, just in case it was needed.

Returning, I knelt in front of the sofa and lowered my mouth onto that beautiful little erection. Adam readjusted a little, leaning into the back corner of the sofa, half-sitting and half-laying. I could taste the precum he was leaking into my mouth, and I had Adam just where I wanted him.

"You're gonna make me cum," Adam stated, "do you want a warning?"

Pulling off for a few seconds, and placing the towel on the rug underneath my knees, "Not needed," I said, "I can tell when you're going to shoot, and I'm more than prepared for it!"

I started to bob up and down on that cock, and after a few more minutes I could hear Adam moaning and starting to breathe heavily. Just another minute, I thought. Adam squealed, and discharged his orgasm into my mouth. It wasn't quite as forceful as the night before, but still a substantial quantity of tasty semen. I reached down to my rock hard cock, gave it about three strokes and dropped my load onto the towel.

I sucked the last few dribbles out of that sweet little cock, and then stood up and squeezed the last of my cum out and into the towel, dropping it on the floor. We readjusted on the sofa, both of our heads resting on the pillow, and I pulled Adam close, wrapping my arms around him. At least he accepts my affection toward him, and even seems to like it.

Adam, remorsefully, "Hank, I feel badly that I can't reciprocate, but there is just no way I could take a cock in my mouth, let alone what flows out of it."

"I understand, Adam," I said, "that would be equivalent to me trying to eat a pussy, and that is something I could never do. I have never wanted to even fuck one, let alone eat it!"

"I have done both," Adam stated, smiling, " If she's clean, there's nothing better than sliding your tongue into a nice, wet, juicy pussy!"

"I think that's why you're straight, and I'm gay, and it's highly doubtful that either of us will ever change, are you tired enough to go to bed?"

"Yeah, I think so," Adam replied. We both rose from the sofa.

"Could you handle a dish of Ice Cream before we go to bed?" I asked.

"Sure, what kind?" he asked.

"We've got Butter Pecan and Chocolate," I replied.

"Chocolate is my favorite," Adam replied, smiling.

I dished up two bowls of chocolate ice cream and we sat at the counter and ate them together, silently. I have thoughts going through my head. Even if Adam was gay, he is less than half my age, and would likely want a mate closer to his age. Any chance of a meaningful relationship with him is slim to none. We still have Thursday, Friday, and the two day trip to Florida to spend together.

When I drop him off to his family in Tampa on Sunday night, I know in my heart that I will never see Adam again. Meanwhile I'm going to milk every drop of his man's juice that I can out of his sweet little cock!

After finishing the ice cream, we went to bed. The way Adam cuddled up with me in bed felt fantastic, and I really enjoyed our sleep time together. I care too deeply for this young man.

Thursday morning I woke up first, and just lay in bed with Adam by my side. I was able to see that the sheet and blanket were tented over Adam's lower body, and I could not resist reaching over and feeling his rock hard cock, but he was still asleep, probably morning wood.

I slowly lifted the sheet and blanket off, and lowered my face, taking that beautiful cock into my mouth. I love the feel of that sweet small cock in my mouth, and the taste of his precum and his cum.

Adam, slowly opening his eyes and grinning, "Again?"

Pulling off, I said, "I can stop if you want me to."

"What makes you think I want you to stop?" Adam said, still grinning, "You only give me the best blow jobs I've ever had! I just thought you'd be getting tired of me by now."

"Adam," I said, "I told you yesterday I was going to do my best to keep your balls empty, and I wonder if I could ever tire of you. You may be small, but I absolutely love the feeling of you in my mouth, and the taste of you when you cum." Adam smiled sheepishly.

"I need to pee pretty bad," Adam said, "I don't want to pee in your mouth."

"You won't," I said, "I promise." I went back down on him.

"I can't hold it back, Hank!" Adam said, urgently, "My pee is gonna come out!" A rope of cum shot out, hitting the back of my throat, and then two more. Using my mouth, I sucked him dry, and then pulled off.

Adam sprung out of bed and headed to the bathroom, releasing his bladder full of urine. He then returned to the bed.

"I'm so sorry, Hank," Adam apologized, "I didn't mean to pee in your mouth, but I couldn't hold it back!"

"You didn't pee in my mouth, Adam." I explained, "there is a tight connection between your urethra, your testicles, and your prostate. You were holding back, like you might be trying to keep from peeing, and your prostate used that as a signal to tell your balls to release their contents, and you reached your orgasm. All I got was a nice load of your tasty cum!" Adam grinned.

"Adam, try jacking off with a full bladder sometime, and see how quickly you get it off."

We finally got out of bed, had coffee and breakfast. We had all day Thursday and Friday to fuck around, and fuck around we did. Neither of us ever got dressed that day. I'm feeling that Adam has gotten used to our nudity, and maybe is even feeling comfortable naked. He seems cool about my nudity and I love to watch his naked body move around. I occasionally touched his genitals, and he just grinned.

I love the way my house sits. I have neighbors on both sides, but my back porch, where the gas grill sits, is recessed, and is out of my neighbor's sight. It is November, and cool. Had it been warmer we could have sat on the back porch naked. As it was, we still cooked dinner on the grill while naked, but didn't stay out too long at a time.

Before starting the steaks, I scrubbed potatoes and baked them on the top rack of the grill, and made up some fresh tossed salads.

We ate dinner fairly early, about 5:00 PM. After cleaning up, I surprised Adam, opening up the den, which he hadn't seen previously. There was the pool table he didn't know that I had. We spent about 3 hours shooting pool in our birthday suits. I was really trying hard to show him a good time, and I cherished every minute that we spent together. I even got him to sit on the pool table, laid him down and gave him another blowjob right there, on the pool table.

After tiring from shooting pool, we sat on the sofa, Adam cuddling close to me. I need to know more about Adam, no time like the present.

"Adam, you live in Tampa, how in hell did you end up where I picked you up?" I asked.

"A bunch of us young guys got scammed," Adam explained. "There was this ad in the help wanted section of the paper. It said 'Canvassers Wanted, Earn up to $500 a week, no experience necessary, prefer young men ages 18 to 25, and single, transportation, room and board provided, must be able to work out of state, and a phone number.' Well, that $500 a week sounded like gold to us, and we called the number, they gave us an address to go to, and be ready to travel, and pack lightly but try to have two or three changes of clothing. We were to be there at 8:00 AM on Monday morning."

"They explained that the company was introducing a great new cleaning product called 'Pink Power' and that our job was to go house to house to introduce, and demonstrate the new product to people, and we would earn up to $500 a week. We had to sign a contract, but none of us read the fine print. They hired 16 of us, loaded us into two vans and took us to upstate New York. It took 4 days to get there, but they did put us up in motels, 4 guys to a room, and sharing two beds. Some of us disliked the idea of sleeping with another guy, but that's the way it was."

"We actually started working on Friday. They trained us how to greet the customers, and we all had spray bottles of the diluted product, and rolls of paper towels, so we could show people how well it worked. The product actually worked quite well, but the concentrate sold for $99.00 a gallon plus tax and shipping. We had order forms that the customers filled out, and people paid with credit or debit cards, and would receive the product in 5 to 7 days. We would earn $25.00 for each order we sold."

"If we sold four orders a day, that's $100, and in 5 days, $500, so far so good. Selling four orders a day seemed reasonable, and some of us made that goal, but here is where the worst of it came around. As I said, we were young and dumb, and didn't read the fine print."

"The ad said room and board provided, but it didn't say they were going to charge us for it. They charged us $25 a night for rooms, and $30 a day for food, seven days a week. That comes to $385 a week. Even if we could sell the four orders a day to make $500 a week, take out $385 for room and board, you made $115.00. We were all pretty much slave labor."

"I only lasted for two weeks, and they told me my production wasn't up to par, and my expenses exceeded my earnings, and fired me. I asked how I was supposed to get home and they said that was my problem!"

"Adam," I said, with tears in my eyes, "how can a slave be fired? How can companies like that even be allowed to operate?"

"So there I was," Adam said, "in Rochester, NY, no money, no place to stay, and no way to contact my family, my only option was to try and hitchhike home, and that's how you found me."

"Oh my god, Adam!" I exclaimed, holding him closer and tighter than ever before, "I can't even comprehend the trauma and suffering that you've been through!"

Soon after that we went to bed, Adam cuddled close to me with his head on my shoulder, and my arms around his torso. I had just gotten him off a couple of hours before on the pool table and I had doubts that he'd had time to recharge so we had no sex, I spooned Adam and we fell asleep.

Friday morning we woke up about 9:00 AM and almost repeated the activities of yesterday, except that Adam managed to slip into the bathroom and empty his bladder before I emptied his balls. I am quite certain that Adam has no concept of the amount of love I have acquired for this beautiful young man. I love everything about him except for his straightness. I'm feeling a bit sad this morning, knowing this is our last day together here, as we'll be on the road tomorrow, heading south.

After we had coffee, I cooked us up some sausage, egg and cheese burritos for breakfast. While I was doing up the dishes, Adam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, leaning his head against my back and his little cock tickled the hairs on my ass. It was the first time he had shown me this kind of spontaneous affection.

"Hank," Adam said, "I have some feelings that I think I want, and need, to share with you."

"Adam," I replied, "I'm your friend, you can discuss anything with me."

"When I was younger," Adam explained, "people told me not to get too close to homosexuals, because they would try to turn me gay, so I've always been careful about who I hung around with. In the last few days, I have grown to love you, not like a boyfriend, but more like a father."

"Adam," I responded, "there is no way a gay man can turn a straight man gay. Our sexuality is something we're born with, and I was born gay. There is no way I could ever become straight. If one is born straight, they will be straight until the day they die."

"I'm going to be very happy to get home, and re-unite with my family," Adam said, "but at the same time, I feel like I'm going to lose the best friend I've ever had. I'll never forget the days we've spent together." Then, grinning, "And Hank, I won't forget those awesome blowjobs either, I kinda think that, when a boy has a need to get a load off, any hole will do! Or even a hand, in desperation."

Hank, chuckling, "Adam, there is a saying, 'a hard cock has no conscience', and likely, a blowjob is welcome, whether it comes from a man or a woman." Adam nodded, smiling.

"Adam, lets get dressed," Hank said, "we need to do something fun today, besides me sucking your sweet little cock!" Adam grinned.

They got dressed, put on jackets, and Hank drove them to the mall. Once inside, Adam followed Hank into an arcade, and Hank bought two rolls of quarters, handing one of them to Adam. After about an hour, they both ran out of quarters and Hank bought two more rolls. Adam went through quarters somewhat faster that Hank did, but they both had some fun together, and played some games together.

When Hank was down to twelve quarters, he quit playing, until Adam ran out of quarters again. Hank led Adam into a photo booth, placed his arm over Adam's shoulders and spent the last twelve quarters to capture two photo's of them together, and then bought two of those cardboard photo mounts.

By this time they were both getting hungry, and Hank took Adam to the Steak & Fries place in the mall and they enjoyed lunch together. They then returned to Hank's house. Hank had not thought to get anything for dinner tonight.

Hank, after they arrived back at home, "Adam, we need to get packed today, I'm hoping we can get on the road about 6:00 AM tomorrow morning."

"I don't know about you," Adam said, "but I can be packed in about five minutes." Both men started to pack together in the bedroom, Adam packing his backpack, and Hank packing a sizeable duffel bag.

"That's seems like a lot of clothing for a two day trip," Adam stated.

"Adam," Hank replied, "with the kind of work I do, I have no idea when I might get home again. I'll be dropping you off Sunday night, and picking up my client Monday, and she is going to Chicago. From there I don't know where I'll be traveling to." Hank retrieved the two photographs and placed one of them on a shelf in the living room.

Hank, handing the other photo to Adam, "Adam, here's a little souvenir you can take home with you." Adam took it, looked at it, and held it to his breast.

"Hank, can I borrow a pen?" Hank picked up a pen from the dresser and handed it to Adam. Adam pulled the photo out of the frame and turned it, face down, then wrote, on the back of the photo, 'Me and my best friend Hank' and today's date. He then placed the photo back into the frame, and meticulously placed it into his backpack, so that it wouldn't get bent or wrinkled. The two men then took the bags out to the kitchen, setting them by the back door, ready to grab in the morning. Adam gathered his old, holy socks and the threadbare sneakers and dropped them into the trash.

Hank doesn't like to leave food in the fridge to spoil when he leaves, not knowing when he might return, and he hadn't really planned anything for dinner. It was after 8:00 PM, and the food they ate at the mall had run out. Hank was certain that Adam was probably also hungry. Both men were dressed in their birthday suits again.

"Adam," Hank said, "how does pizza sound for dinner?"

"Awesome!" Adam exclaimed, "where are we going?"

"I was gonna call Papa Johns, and have it delivered," Hank said, "What toppings do you want?"

"Beggars can't be choosy," Adam replied, "I'll eat whatever you get, I guess that means we gotta get dressed again."

"Not necessarily," Hank said, "if Jeffrey delivers, he's cool, and we know each other quite well."

Hank called Papa Johns and ordered a large Extravaganza, minus the green peppers, and requested the driver call before making the delivery. Hank paid with his debit card.

About 45 minutes later Hank's phone rang and he answered it.

"Hi Hank, Jeffrey here, I'll be there with your order in about five minutes."

"Thanks Jeffrey," Hank replied, "see you soon." Then turning to Adam, "it's Jeffrey, we don't need to dress!"

About five minutes later, the doorbell rang and Hank answered it, opened the door and Jeffrey entered, balancing the pizza bag on his arm. He instinctively walked to the lunch counter and slid the pizza out of the bag and on to the countertop, and was viewing the naked Adam from head to toe, especially his mid section. Jeffrey is probably about 35 years old, medium build, and quite attractive.

"Hank, I see you have company," Jeffrey commented, "you sure do have a knack for finding the cute ones!" Jeffrey is boning up, inside his pants.

"Jeffrey," Hank said, "this is Adam, he's heading to Tampa, and I have a client to pick up in Sarasota Monday, so I'm helping him out."

"Hank," Jeffrey said, smiling, "if you don't want to do him, call me and I will! You guys have a safe and fun trip." Hank and Jeffrey shared a quick hug, and Jeffrey left.

"I think he's gay too," Adam commented.

"Ya think?" Hank replied, "yeah, we've spent a few nights together in the sack, he's pretty cool, but he's got a steady boyfriend now."

Adam and Hank attacked, and destroyed that pizza, then shared a shower and hit the sack. Hank set the alarm for 5:00 AM.

Saturday morning the alarm sounded, waking both men and they arose. While Adam used the bathroom, Hank started a pot of coffee, then also used the bathroom. While the coffee finished brewing, they got dressed, in real clothing, then drank a cup together. Hank went through the house, checking all the lights, and cut the thermostat back to 50, to conserve fuel while he was gone. About 5:45 Hank went out and started the car to warm up, and about ten minutes later Hank turned out the kitchen lights, they grabbed their bags, got into the car and drove out.

About an hour down the road, almost into North Carolina, Hank pulled off 95 and drove into Denny's and they shared breakfast together. After traveling 200 miles across North Carolina, they stopped for lunch at South of the Border, just over the South Carolina State Line, and blew an hour wandering around the attraction. Another 200 miles and they entered Georgia, finding a motel to stay at overnight. Hank registered them into a single-bed room.

This was the very last night they would sleep together, and Hank couldn't resist the need to have Adam's beautiful little cock in his mouth one last time, and to drain Adam's balls, one last time. After getting Adam's tasty release, he didn't even worry about getting off. They just cuddled up and slept, preparing for that last leg of their journey.

Sunday morning they arose about 8:00 AM, dressed and hit the highway about 8:30. They stopped and ate breakfast at an IHOP, then continued toward Jacksonville, Florida, stopping near Savannah for lunch.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers