Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if it will zip at the top, your boobs are kinda big," he mentioned. He placed his arm over her covered breasts and pushed down to finally zip her up.

She looked down at her torso and it was a bit snug but wasn't as tight as she thought it would be.

"It fits!" She gave an excited grin.

He played around with the zipper at the top of her neck. "Wait, It's crooked," he said, letting his fingers examine her tense shoulders and neck.

"I don't give a fuck, I'm never wearing it again anyway," she said, turning toward him. "Thanks."

Adam nodded as she made her exit watching her leave. Without trying, her ass swung with each step. Adam sighed, he was already fucking his stepmom, and now he wanted to be inside of the mini version.

**************************************

As the best man, he had the responsibility and pleasure of walking down the aisle with the Maid of Honor, Mel. He kept coming with a few feels of her thick ass. She didn't seem to register that he was interested in her as she kept apologizing for brushing her ass against his hand. The two joked around making light of her mother's big event. His father sat in a chair at the top of the building half asleep. Mel had invited a few friends to the wedding, a young man she graduated with and one of her friends in college. The young man was lanky but awkward and he was very much in awe of Mel as was Adam.

Adam hadn't thought of telling any of his friends back home that his estranged father was marrying a slut. He was happy he showed up seeing his father was half asleep. He would take advantage of the free food and drinks while he could.

While the director was ordering the additional wedding party the two snuck out back for a smoke break.

"Your mom's friends are...um different," he remarked.

The women were very stunning each of them was shapely and since his dad didn't have many family or many friends, Kat had asked her gay friends to fill in the blanks of the wedding party. The men were equally as attractive and their suits were more form-fitting than his own. Adam was in great shape but he was a lot taller and a bit bulkier than the small petite men.

"They are from the club," Mel explained and took a drag of the vape pen.

"Strip club?" He asked, frowning. It wouldn't surprise him if his dad had married an ex-stripper.

"It's sort of different from a strip club worse, well maybe better. It's called Peaches. It's like a strip club but I think they do other nasty things, is what my mom said," she clarified

"Jesus, I don't want to hear anything else from your nosey ass," he chuckled.

"Your dad doesn't go," she smiled. "My mom used to be a waitress there, that's how she met her last husband, he left his wife for her," she shook her head. "He was nice, he had children too but I never met them. We lived with him for a while until my mom met your dad."

He brought his hand up to her head, the brown spirals were curled perfectly for the event.

"You've got a lot of information in that little head, have you been to Peaches?" He asked, twirling a curl between his fingers.

"No. I'm not old enough, you have to be 21 for a lot of the clubs around here. Once my mom snuck me into a bar, women were dancing on the tables, it was wild," she giggled.

"Damn, I forgot you're a baby," he chuckled nervously.

Mel cracked up, "I don't think I would go to something like that though, I wouldn't want naked men dancing for me,"

"Your boyfriend would be upset," he nudged his head toward the door.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's just my friend," she giggled.

"Have you told him that? Or you just trying to tease the poor fucker," he asked.

"I am not! I didn't do anything."

He laughed, "You were very comfortable, sitting on his lap."

"There was nowhere else to sit."

"Could have sat on my face," he mumbled, then coughed.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, we can stop talking about your fuck buddy," he spoke in his regular voice.

Mel turned her nose up in disgust, "I wouldn't have sex with Tre, and he wouldn't fuck me, we are like siblings. We've known each other since kindergarten."

"Trust me, I can tell he wants to fuck you," Adam smiled.

"How do you know?" She countered.

Adam could only chuckle, he knew cause it was the same look he had been giving her all night. He shrugged and hit his pen again to relieve the tension and blood rushing to his cock.

"So when does your girlfriend get here?" He asked.

"Tomorrow, she's not my girlfriend, just a friend from school. I'm not a lesbian" she clarified.

He laughed and shook his head, "The look you made when I mentioned dick, I wasn't sure. You are giving off virgin vibes now."

Mel laughed and patted his shoulder sending a volt of longing down below, "I've had sex before. I had a boyfriend but he moved away last year so..." her expression became miserable

"You got your heart broken so you've sworn off dick and now want to eat your friend's pussy, got it" He taunted.

"No! Stop! Oh my God, you're so funny," she giggled.

"I'm going to show you tonight, how funny I am," he smiled.

They were both in an inebriated laughing fit as Kat strolled up, her heels clicking on the pavement.

"Melony, dammit look at your eyes."

Mel gave her a bright smile and the thought of looking at her own eyes made her giggle more.

Kat shook her head at her now high daughter, "Jesus Mel, They are red as fuck."

Kat licked her finger and wiped off some of the Mascara that had leaked onto Mel's undereye.

"Sorry, mama," she laughed.

"Just hold still." Kat gave a deep breath, "Okay, that's better. You look so beautiful, baby." She kissed Mel on both her dimpled cheeks.

"You do to mama," she grinned wider.

The sweet interaction sends Adam's cock to twitch.

"Okay now, get in there, please. Both of you," she ordered.

"Yes, mama," Adam smirked.

Kat pushed his shoulder, "Stop giving her that shit."

Adam snickered and walked behind his shapely sister, he hoped to be giving her a lot more before this whole function was over.

After rehearsals, the group was sent to a downtown Charlotte hotel, where the reception would be held. The wedding party all sat at one long, vastly decorated table to enjoy a host of toasts and drinks prepared by good-looking wait staff. Adam saw a few women that he would love to take back to his hotel room but his cock throbbed excessively for the pretty young woman in front of him.

Mel smiled and laughed with her not-boyfriend and he draped an arm over her shoulder to mark his territory. Adam spoke half-heartedly to a different bridesmaid, he was sitting beside. Her conversation was dull, he yawned and she got up to join the bride in conversation. The newlywed father sat nodding, it was a little too late and his dad couldn't hang. He gazed in front of him as Mel continued giggling, the makeup was now heavily smeared but she looked delicious and it send a craving for her on his lap.

"Hey sis," he teased.

She looked up and smiled awaiting him to speak, "Hey Big bro. This food sucks, and I'm hungry now," she cracked up.

He chuckled at her silly personality, he was hungry as well and couldn't wait for his taste.

"This place has a big pool, I'm going swimming when this shit is over." He remarked to Mel.

She smiled and nodded, "Me too."

"I didn't bring a bathing suit," Tre frowned. "But I don't mind swimming in my boxers."

Mel thought it was hilarious and gave a loud laugh that Kat reprimanded her since a woman was amid a toast at the moment.

Adam didn't mean to but he naturally scowl at the boy but he did.

"Tre, don't you have a curfew or something?"

"It's only 10:30," Tre whispered back and smiled at Mel.

It was only a joke and he had to laugh at the young man's innocence.

The hot tub was crowded with people but the three of them were able to get in where they fit in. Adam positioned next to a fat man while Tre and Mel cozied up together across the tub with the man's wife.

"Feels so good," the man said.

Adam hardly nodded, focusing his attention on the tan cleavage of his stepsister. She had exited the elevator wearing a one-piece with holes that showcased the deep curve of her hips. Her body was far too exquisite to be so naive. Tre looked ridiculous in his briefs and Adam was happy to not be sitting next to him. Two perky breasts bounced up and around sending another tinge of wanting to Adam's already stiff cock. He tried to relax and think of something to bring his desire down. Had he snatched her up and marched her toward his room demanding to taste everything that was underneath that bathing suit, maybe there would be no wedding.

After a while, it got a bit too hot for the fat man and he wobbled out with his wife following suit. Adam looked at his watch at about 11:50 and wondered when the young man's curfew was.

"Damn, it's almost midnight," Adam said aloud.

He got the reaction he wanted when Tre's face fell from his bright smile.

"Shit," he mumbled, leaping out of the warm water. "I'll see you tomorrow, Mel. Save me a seat."

"She's in the wedding, bro," Adam chuckled.

"Oh yeah, save me a dance then," he winked at Mel, who nodded and giggled.

Tre strode away, the boxers were wedged in his asscheeks and Adam laughed as he almost ran to get his clothes.

Adam looked at a grinning Mel, the end of her curls damp with the chlorine water. Her dimples appeared even more affluent on her wet cheeks.

"Oh. He wants you," Adam said, chuckling away his jitters.

"He's my friend and he's sweet," she remarked.

"Did he try and cop a feel? I think his little cock was hard."

"No! Oh my God, that would be so embarrassing."

"I've been fighting one my damn self," he commented staring into her eyes.

Mel placed her hand over her mouth to hold a smile, "My mom or her friends?"

Adam scoffed, but unwrapping her innocence was like an adrenaline rush.

"No, it's this other woman, she's a tease but she's the one I have my eyes on," he smirked.

"Aww, my brother has his first crush on a girl," Mel giggled.

He rolled his eyes at her sentiments and wondered if she realized he was talking about her.

"Are the water jets as good over here?" He asked, moving closer toward her side.

They sat hip to hip and he wasn't too sure what to say next but he knew his ending move.

His passionate thoughts were interrupted by a staff member, "We're closing up at midnight, guys," the man informed.

Mel's lips pouted, "I don't want to get out, it's too cold."

The opportunity was there with 6 minutes left, he placed his hand on her head and pushed her down into the warm water.

She came up with her eyes closed and laughed. "I'm going to get you for that!"

He grabbed her waist and she shouted and slapped his hard chest playfully before they both took a dip in the spring.

Mel was rubbing her eyes and ruined all of the eye makeup her mother had applied. Adam shook his head as he came back up for air, he had gotten a good grab at her ass underneath the water.

"You..." she started and ended up in a fit of giggles. "I'm going to get you back."

"Not if I get you first."

"It looks like you have two black eyes but you still look sexy as hell" he teased, pulling her closer to examine her melting face.

She blushed and placed her hand over her mouth in shock.

"I'm going to tell everyone you hit me," she laughed.

"You hit me."

He lifted her.

"No!"

She shouted thinking she would be back under the water, instead he pulled her onto his lap.

"If we hide under the water, maybe they won't notice," he whispered in her ear.

"They will find us," she whispered back.

His tongue trailed around her ear, biting and teasing her lobe with his teeth. Her head swiveled and she gave him a troubled look as his large hands grasped her cheeks, spreading them apart. She stared at him and for the first time, her dimples were gone. She was shaking as he placed his lips on her lips.

Mel's heart beat fast as her lips collided with his. She latched into his kiss with her hands by her side, afraid to move and get entangled with what was happening. Her stepbrother's hands wandered to her crotch beneath the water. He touched a spot only one other person had attempted to touch.

She moaned and jerked away suddenly as his fingers found her precious button.

"I...um...we," she shook her head.

He licked her lips and brought her down more to feel his large wet bulge.

Ignoring her lack of words his lips fluttered against hers.

He kept his motion underneath the warm water on her even warmer pussy. Her clit was smaller than she imagined it but he found the right rhythm and she was moaning against his mouth.

"Does it feel good?" He asked.

He chuckled as she quickly nodded.

It felt amazing but it wasn't right, her thighs were so tense. Being on his lap like this brought heat inside and out.

"Ooh, I...uh." She didn't want to tell him that he was about to make her cum for the first time.

"You are a cock tease." He grinned, placing another kiss on her rosy brims.

"Mmm!" She moaned softly against his mouth a wild sensation filled her and she wanted to wrap her arms around him as it happened. It had ceased as the glass doors flew open.

"It's midnight, pools are closing, place your towels in the basket please!" the man announced.

Mel's heart thumped and she forgot about her cold nature, getting out of the hot tub fast to run away from him. What was she doing? This was her family now.

"Mel, I'm sorry," he called out.

"Fuck," he mumbled to himself.

He followed her wet trail to the elevator. She stood staring at the closed gate, waiting for the next passage up to her room.

"I'm sorry, Mel," he repeated, now closer he wasn't sure if she was crying. She wasn't but she frowned, "It's fine," she whispered.

"No, it's not. I've been drinking and smoking this shit," he explained.

"I was wrong, you're right, maybe I'm a tease, I didn't mean to be..."

Adam chuckled and draped his arm around her shoulder, "We are both high as hell."

"You were going to cum for me weren't you?" He whispered.

"No!" She took a few steps back from him.

He raised his hands in surrender, "Sorry."

"We can't do that anymore, we're family," she said, keeping her head down.

Mel didn't want to look at his handsome face, that shaggy wet hair, and those gray eyes that had twinkled in the hot tub. She felt a bit frustrated that she had not been satisfied but angry at herself for wanting it so bad.

Adam was just happy she wasn't going to run and tell his dad or worse, her mom. They both entered the elevator and Mel stayed on the far right not wanting to get too close. Adam staged on the left, his heart was ticking with desire and his dick throbbing. Her heart was heavy with guilt and her clit was pulsing with need. They both cringed when the elevator stopped on the 5th floor and Kat and one of her bridesmaids were waiting.

"Mel! My sweet Melly, did you two have a good time at the hot tub, that's where we're heading," she slurred.

"It's closed," Mel whispered.

She was missing her smile and her mother became concerned, "Oh my baby, I've been so hard on you this week." She leaned down to whisper in her daughter's ear, "I've been so stressed out. You know I love you more than anything," she pulled her daughter closer and kissed her cheeks.

"You looked so beautiful tonight. But You're melting, baby," she laughed, then suddenly noticed her stepson.

"Oh and I can't forget my baby boy Adam," she caressed his beard and her friend laughed.

"Kat! You haven't introduced me to..."

"Adam," he extended his hand out toward the blonde bombshell.

Her eyes gazed seductively up and down his tall frame.

Kat also admired her stepson's amazing body, "No. Give her a proper hug, this is like my sister. So... she's your aunt."

Kat cracked up as Adam draped an arm around the busty blonde and gave her a weak hug.

"Don't be afraid to ask," she smirked. "They are real," she laughed and placed his hand on her breast.

Mel giggled at their drunkenness and the fact Adam was blushing.

"We are going out tonight! Are you coming with us, son?" She asked, then looked at her daughter, "Aw, I wish you could come with me. My beautiful maid of honor," she smiled and kissed her daughter on the forehead.

"Next time," Mel laughed, knowing there would be another wedding day for her gorgeous mother.

Kat held her tighter and giggled, "Are you coming?" She asked Adam.

"Umm, I think I'll pass, I'll let you ladies enjoy your time," he smirked.

They finally stopped on the 12th floor and Mel kissed her mother goodbye, "Adam, walk with her to her room. I don't want anything happening to my baby," she ordered.

Mel looked a bit concerned and was about to protest but Adam did as mommy asked. He gave Kat a wide smile, she was going to milk his father dry but he was determined to fuck the hell out of her daughter.

"I could have made it, it's right up here," Mel pointed toward the room.

"Mini bar?" He asked.

Mel shrugged, "Hey, give me that," Her brows furrowed when Adam snatched the key card and proceeded to open the door.

He strolled in and looked around only at the king bed and the standard hotel amenities. He took a seat on the chair, his ass was a bit wet from the hot tub.

"You should go, I need to shower and get ready for tomorrow," Mel explained.

She didn't want to be rude but her brother had gone a little too far tonight and she needed to be alone. She wasn't sure how she felt about him anymore. He was funny and very handsome but he was her stepbrother.

"But you don't want me to go," he smiled.

Adam moved to stand and walked over her, towering over her by a foot, "Do you honestly want me to leave?"

Mel shrugged and gave a weak smile, "I'm wet..."

Adam chuckled at her declaration then she realized what she said and laughed.

"No, I...mean from the hot tub," she explained, feeling awkward again.

"I love it wet," he teased, playing with strands of her damp hair.

She swallowed hard, gushy cream lingering on her pussy lips.

"Do you like it hard?" He asked, gazing down at her big brown eyes.

Mel nodded and bit her bottom lip subconsciously.

The act sent his cock a jolt and he removed it from his trunks. His heavy long cock sprung out and did a quick hop. Veins popped up around the shaft and his dick head was swollen, leaking precum at the tip. Mel's troubled expression made him laugh and pull the wet fabric back around his waist.

"Go, shower. I'll order some food and get comfortable."

Adam was out of his mind with desire but he didn't want to scare his timid sister. He hurriedly ordered a pizza and hit his vape a few times to calm his nerves. When she returned his face fell a bit, she had more clothes on now, sweatpants and a long shirt covered the whole package he was hoping to unwrap.

"What did you get?" she asked, wrapping her hair into a bun.

"Pizza Hut, the only thing open."

She nodded, still standing not sure what she should do, having already asked him to leave.

He was not sure what to say either, his thoughts were jumbled and he went with the first idea.

"I can eat your pussy, I've been wanting to taste it all night."

"What?"

Mel laughed nervously and stopped when she realized he was dead serious. She shook her head even though her clit was still sensitive and in need. Adam was sexy as hell but old enough to be her father, fucking her mother and he was her stepbrother.

"Is that what you and my mama do?" She questioned.

His brows crinkled and he sort of gave a disgusted look that Mel found offensive.

"No. I...I just want to focus on you, I've been staring at your beautiful ass all day."

"Really?"

"I'm serious," he looked at his phone. "That pizza will be here in twenty minutes and I'll make you cum in ten." He assured her.