Adam and Emily Ch. 03

Story Info
Couple starts role playing after the wedding.
4.9k words
4.64
15.8k
32

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,596 Followers

Adam and Emily had both enjoyed unencumbered sex while in college. Neither one felt that their newest sexual partners were in any way the start of long-lasting relationships. That is not to say that either was distant from their campus friends with benefits. Once each of them had ventured out from their otherwise exclusive relationship, they were completely into the relaxed morality that pervades college campuses. Certainly not just college campuses. Unscripted sex has always been rampant in society. It was a wonder that married couples did stay married with all the temptation available.

Some statistics indicate that men are slightly more likely to cheat. However, the trend is for women to narrow the gap as more facts are available. It is hard to get an accurate figure for obvious reasons. One study concluded that 30 to 60 percent of marriages have one or both spouses cheating. Furthermore, in that study 69 percent of the marriages break up after an affair is discovered. This is most likely centered around more conservative couples. Adam and Emily, while not actually married, were flirting with slim odds that they would eventually form a family with each other. But it was not out of the question. They had both been virgins when they had intercourse for the first time. That would tend to trend the odds more in their favor. Likewise, everybody is a virgin at one time. Another study concluded that only 5 percent of married couples were virgins when they first married.

Adam and Emily were in the overwhelming normal category. With both pursuing advanced degrees, they were likely to find other partners as opposed to coming back together. In this case, however, the unlikely did happen. When both had finished their first degree, they took jobs in the same city. Adam was pursuing a master's degree in engineering. His entry level job was certainly demanding and night school was difficult enough without having a full-time job. Luckily, his firm was very encouraging to the young engineers and didn't have him doing 'busy work' while he was pursuing his masters and a P.E. certificate.

They didn't live together at that time but did get engaged when Adam was in his last year of advanced studies. Adam for his part was exclusive in the relationship and he assumed that Emily was also. While living in the same city, they were still about forty miles apart. Sex was great for Adam. He suffered some from the realization that some girls in college did not enjoy their sexual relationships with him. One had even complemented him on his oral skills while indicating that his penis was undersized. Still, Emily seemed satisfied with his cock. Emily, on the other hand had experienced plenty of larger cocks than Adam had. Without wanting to appear racist, she believed in the myth about black cocks being larger. To her it was not any myth. She had a few black lovers who were maybe average in size but mostly the black men she had fucked were long and thick.

She still talked to Joni regularly and Joni was wondering how she was making out with Adam after having well-endowed lovers in college. She had shared with Joni that most of her sexual partners in college were quite a bit larger than Adam.

As they got closer to the wedding, Adam began feeling compelled to tell Emily that he had not been faithful to her while he was an undergraduate. He hesitated as long as he could until one night after sex, he began to talk to her about their early sexual encounters. It took a while of guiding the conversation to the fact that he was going to tell her. He didn't want the marriage to start off with any secrets between them.

"Emily," he said, "I need to admit something to you."

Emily was afraid that this might open up a subject that she would rather not explore.

"Okay, what?" she asked.

"While I was in college, uh, I, uh, well, I had sex with a girl."

Emily waited until the silence was too uncomfortable.

"Just one, Adam? Did you fall in love?"

"No, Emily. It was mostly peer pressure. I, uh, I didn't feel comfortable around some of my friends when they talked about their sexual exploits. I, uh, well, I didn't want them to think I was gay. I just had a few short flings. Honey, it meant nothing. I love you."

Emily had to think fast. Should she admit to the same infractions or try to bluff her way into giving him the third degree? It was a slippery slope if she admitted that she had had some affairs. In fact, she had just asked Adam if he had had more than one sexual affair. Undoubtedly, if she confessed, he would eventually get around to questioning her also.

"Are you still involved with any of the girls, Adam?"

"Heck no, Emily. To tell the truth, it was hard for me at first to even think about, uh, you know, doing it with another girl. I even began questioning my own sexuality. I felt so guilty afterward. I still do. I didn't want to hurt you and I have such guilt about it. I didn't want to start our marriage with that between us. I understand if you want to break the engagement."

"Let me think about this, Adam. I need to go back to my apartment now and think about what you just said. I will talk to you later."

With that she got dressed and slowly drove to her place. Now she knew that she could not let Adam bear the guilt alone. She loved him. She loved her sex life but she knew that long term, she would have to choose between a loving marriage and the excitement of the opportunity to experience bigger cocks. She had progressed to the point that when the urges got too strong, she intentionally sought out black men hoping to find a lover well endowed. If she confessed to Adam, she would also have to forego her trysts with other men. She didn't want to turn into a forty-year-old spinster after the glow of unattached sex wore off.

What to do? She waited a couple of days before she talked to Adam. They agreed to meet at her apartment. She had to be accepting but not to the point that he would transfer the guilt to her when she admitted her infidelity also.

When Adam knocked on her door, she eagerly welcomed him in and kissed him firmly, but not necessarily passionately.

"Adam, I have thought about what you told me and I want you to know that I also had sex while we were apart for so long. I couldn't let you have the guilty feeling by yourself. Like you, I resisted for a long time. I went on some casual dates without any sex. I was so horny for you and getting myself off was not doing it for me. My roommates were very active sexually and I succumbed to the feelings and the distance between us. I am sorry."

Adam now had more questions but had to be careful how to ask them.

"Were you like in a relationship with a guy or was it a one-time thing."

"No. It was just sex. Much like you described yourself."

"More than once with a guy?"

"Yes, but not a regular thing. I tried to resist getting in too deep. That is one reason why I would not let it become too intimate. Well, I guess sex is intimate, but, you know what I mean, it is not like I fell in love. The sex was gratifying but the guilt was always there. I love only you, Adam."

Now it was out in the open. The air had been cleared. All that was left was for Adam to wonder about how many guys she had fucked. He especially worried about whether the guys had larger cocks than he. He tried to put these thoughts out of his mind but he kept coming back to them. He couldn't ask Emily. Could he? Maybe she had just found an average guy or even guys. She, after all, was in love with him. She said so. He was certainly gratified with the girls that he had sex with. It did bother him that one of the girls had alluded to his 'lack of size'. He tried to put his self-deprecating doubts out of his consciousness. Mostly he did. Sex with Emily was regular and she didn't seem to be dissatisfied with his cock.

While in college, Adam had viewed some porn on the internet. His friends and roommates all did so. He used it to masturbate when he was so horny. When he started having sex while there, his viewing habits were less. He rationalized that it was better to get his rocks off the traditional way rather than becoming a porn addict. He viewed most mainstream varieties and occasionally the interracial aspect was in some of the videos he watched. Of course, all porn actors had extremely large cocks but Adam reconciled his thoughts rightly assuming that if a guy wasn't well-endowed, he wouldn't be in a porn video anyway. Subconsciously however, he did feel inferior and wished his cock was bigger. Emily vowed to stop having sex with others even though she really loved being fucked by big cocks. Especially big black cocks.

The wedding was a big lavish event. Family and friends all attended and had a great time at the reception. They honeymooned in Hawaii and had sex almost every day. They looked forward to a happy and fulfilling life. When they got back, they moved everything to Adam's apartment and settled down to newlywed sex and their jobs.

Fast forward two years....

Sex was getting very routine. The frequency had dwindled after the first year. Well, about six months actually. Emily was happy but she began longing for the deep vaginal orgasms that she had been used to. Adam was happy also but he began watching some porn when he had some quiet moments in his home office. They bought a house and settled in quickly. Friends and neighbors visited and wished them well. The house projects took up some time for about two months. Adam added some shelving and pegboard in the garage. Emily tweaked her initial decorating ideas. They added some furniture over time. Adam had a real dedicated office space so he could work at home some. Often, after Emily had retired earlier, he would watch some porn before he got ready for bed. Sometimes, he would be so worked up, he would nudge Emily, hoping she was in the mood. She usually was.

They talked about everything together and sometimes recounted their early dating years. Emily liked to tease Adam about how they progressed before they actually had intercourse. She was fond of describing how they got each other off while avoiding actual penetration. Openly talking about sex was indeed an aphrodisiac and they would often end up in bed after remembering the new and exciting things they shared back then.

Adam had always been curious about Emily's sexual history in college and one night while she was reading in bed, he made the mistake of asking her just how many guys she had fucked.

"Really, Adam?" she blurted out. "How about you? You want to tell me how many girls you fucked while in college?"

"There is not that much to tell, Emily. It was two or three and it never went past once or twice."

While he was sharing that, he couldn't help thinking about the girl who had complimented him on his oral skills while intimating that he was lacking in cock size. He didn't share that with Emily, of course.

Now Emily was expected to recount all of her sexual history. There was no way she was going to give an accurate account of her sexual partners. She did what any newlywed would do. She lied.

"Oh, it was just two or three just like you, Adam. And just like you, my roommates eventually influenced me. I was horny for you and horny for sex. It's like we discussed before."

They would probably have been better off to let it go at that but Adam began to visualize his beautiful bride being fucked by another man. And not just that. He saw her taking a big cock just like the porn videos. He tried to banish these thoughts but each time he made love to her he would think of a bigger cock parting her lovely vagina. This eventually led him to bringing up the topic of her sexual partners again.

One night they were having traditional missionary sex and Adam was particularly aroused.

He asked her, "Do you imagine one of your past lovers fucking you when we do this?"

"Stop, Adam." She said.

"Honey, I just was imagining seeing you having sex with one of them while I watched."

"Oh, my god, Adam. What has gotten into you? You want to see me fuck another man?"

"Not really, honey. I see you when you are naked. I don't see you when we are having sex. I just got the strange feeling that maybe if we recorded videos of us fucking, it would be like watching you. You know? How lovely you are when having sex."

That conversation died for then but it was a turning point of their sex life. Adam kept probing. One night during foreplay, he was eating her pussy. He asked if any of her college lovers performed oral sex on her. She didn't give it much thought and answered in the affirmative.

"Wow. Sexy, Emily. Did you give anyone a blow job?"

"Yeah, since you asked."

"I would have loved to see that."

"Oh, my god, Adam. You want to see me give a guy a blow job?"

"Uh, no, no. I just was thinking that while we were in college and so horny while we were apart that seeing you engaging in any form of sex would have blown my mind."

"You could not have handled that, Adam. It never crossed my mind seeing you fuck one of your co-eds."

"Yeah, I guess not. It give me chills to think of you having sex without me."

"Good chills or bad chills, baby." Emily asked now seemingly joining the erotic scenario.

They continued this banter until they finally fucked. Emily noticed that Adam was quicker to cum but also realized that she had a vaginal orgasm which was unusual with Adam. In college she was multi-orgasmic with guys who had big cocks. She hated the term 'size queen' but really longed for a huge cock to bang into her uterus. Adam noticed the difference also. Talking about her being fucked or giving a blow job had undoubtedly enhanced the sexual episode.

This progressed until it became a part of their foreplay at least half of the time. It was almost like they were clinging to the conservative young couple aura while progressing to the more exciting scenario. As they got more into the groove of the 'dirty talk', Adam was spending time looking at cuckold videos online. He didn't even know what that meant until he started reading more of the stories in some erotic websites. There were even full length videos with realistic dialogue where the husband is cuckolded by the hot wife. Emily was indeed a hot wife and Adam became more intrigued about them actually playing out the scenes. This developed until he would call Emily from work and ask if 'her husband was gone'. She would play along.

"He is out of town, so you can come over."

When Adam would arrive, he would find her in a negligee or naked with only high heels on. They would then cuckold 'Adam'. The next day, Adam would accuse Emily of having a lover behind his back. Sometimes she would deny it. As this progressed, she became bolder.

"Yes, he was here. I can't just have sex with my husband. That is too boring. I need some strange cock whenever you are gone."

Adam would up the ante the next time they had 'cuckold sex'.

"God, your pussy is so tight. I bet your husband has a little dick."

At first, Emily resisted this scene, but later as Adam progressed into more vivid details, she would agree that she needed a bigger cock from her outside lovers. The sex talk developed with Emily taking the lead role.

"You better not let my husband catch you fucking me. I don't know how he would react if he saw me fucking your big cock."

Later she began adding more.

"You better not let my husband catch you fucking me. He would go crazy if the caught me fucking your big black cock."

Adam continued to watch cuckold videos and found that most of the videos showed black men with enormous cocks fucking beautiful white wives.

As his imagination became more vivid, he picked up on the description of Emily's black lover. He thought it was role play but still he wondered and eventually began asking more and more about who she had fucked while in college. He also began visualizing and wondering if Emily would indeed fuck another man in front of him.

Later, during their cuckold banter, he asked about her reference to big BLACK cock.

"Hey, Em, one night you said that your 'husband' better not catch you fucking a big BLACK cock. That got me thinking. Did you ever fuck a black guy in college?"

Emily froze. Adam could tell that he had touched a nerve. There was really no need for her to answer then. Her body language confirmed it. And she knew it.

"Once."

She lied again. Just a little lie though, she thought. Well actually not a little lie at all. She had fucked Al repeatedly and other black guys as well. Not to mention that she had fucked plenty of black guys after she and Adam were back together before marriage. At least she had not fucked anyone else since their trip down the aisle. Now Adam was bringing up the subject over and over.

"Just once, Em?"

"Yeah, maybe twice. I don't remember. I try not to catalogue people according to race."

She thought that was a nice touch. It was somewhat true except that Emily was more receptive to black men. In her experience, black guys' cocks were larger on the average. Adam was average to just a little under for the few white guys she had fucked. But indeed the best black lovers did have fantastically large cocks.

"Did you fuck a guy because he was black? Did he have a big cock?"

Emily saw no need to hide anything since they were being so open.

"No. And yes."

"What?" Adam asked.

"No, I didn't fuck any guy just because he was black. And yes, he did have a big cock."

She thought it was better to use a singular pronoun.

And then the coup de gras.

"Was he bigger than me?"

"Yes. I guess. Why?"

Adam immediately kissed his way to her stomach and shortly on to her pussy. He guessed that he better showcase his best skill since she had admitted to fucking a big black cock. She was wetter than anytime he could remember. He put on his best effort. He kissed her clit and tongued her dripping folds. God, she was sexy when she made love. As he licked and sucked her clit, he imagined a big hard black cock invading her soft pink pussy lips. She came and stiffened against his mouth. He held on to her clit as she convulsed in her orgasm. The intensity subsided and she relaxed back again. He kissed her pussy lips and she came yet again. He had never seen her double climax like that. She was obviously wild while thinking about her past black lover.

While she was still in the throes of her orgasms, Adam immediately entered her. He did not last long and came intensely.

Afterward, they lay in bed and cuddled. Emily was especially attentive, kissing him and nibbling his ear.

"Wow, Em. That was the hardest I have ever seen you cum."

"Stop, Adam. I always love when you kiss my pussy. You are so erotic and yet so loving. You amaze me."

"Maybe big black cock amazes you also?"

"Oh, Adam. Not really. I think it is good that we share our past. I mean, we both experimented before we got back together. I am sure you learned some tricks during your college trysts."

"So, how did it feel, Emily?"

"How did what feel?"

"Big black cock."

"It was sex, Adam. You really don't think about any of that when you are sexually excited."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Yeah, I guess, why?"

"Because you usually don't cum when I fuck you. You always cum when I eat you."

"Yeah, I love they way you orally satisfy me. Now stop with the questions."

"Can I make love to your pussy again, orally?"

"You want to do that after you just came in me."

He was so turned on that he really didn't think about the repercussions of what he was saying. He just wanted to make her cum again.

"It doesn't matter. I just want to please you."

"Oh, my god, Adam. That is so sexy. Eat me if you want. You know I love it."

Adam kissed her vaginal lips and tasted their mixed juices flowing from her. It was not bad at all. As a matter of fact, he relished her taste anyway. Their combined flavors were a little musky tasting with a little metallic flavor. It was not unpleasant just a little different from her normal sweeter tasting secretions.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,596 Followers
12