Adam and Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam could tell that Eve was hesitant, but he was intrigued by the idea. "Come on, Eve. I think it would be hot to see you dance again. And we're all friends here, right?"

Eve took a deep breath, considering Adam's words. She had never been one to back down from a challenge, and the thought of performing again was starting to excite her. "Okay, I'll do it"

Mark and Sarah looked thrilled at the prospect, and they all headed back to Mark and Sarah's room. They got into the hot tub and started to chat and relax, sipping on drinks and enjoying the warm water.

After a while, Sarah turned to Eve with a smile. "So, are you ready to show us what you've got?"

Eve took a deep breath, feeling a little nervous but also eager to perform. She stood up and stepped out of the hot tub, the cool air hitting her skin. She started to move to the music that was playing, her body swaying to the beat.

As she danced, she could feel the eyes of the others on her, watching her every move. She felt alive and free, the music filling her with energy.

As the song came to an end, Eve turned to face them, a sly smile on her lips. "Well, what did you think?"

Mark and Sarah couldn't contain their excitement, clapping and cheering for her. "That was amazing, Eve! You have some serious talent," Mark exclaimed.

Sarah nodded in agreement, adding, "You're a natural performer. We should take you to Vegas!"

Adam grinned, feeling grateful for the opportunity to see Eve in this light. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. "You were incredible, Eve."

Eve blushed, feeling a rush of affection for Adam. "Thanks, baby. I'm just glad I could share this side of myself with you and our new friends."

As the night wore on, the group continued to chat and drink. Adam was enjoying the lively conversation, but the alcohol had started to take its toll, and he began to feel sleepy. He yawned and stretched, feeling a little dizzy as he got up from the hot tub. "I think I need to lie down for a bit," he said, his words slurring slightly.

Mark and Sarah nodded sympathetically, understanding the effects of a long day of activities and drinks. "Of course, man. You can crash on the couch if you want," Mark offered.

Adam stumbled over to the couch and lay down, feeling his head spin. He closed his eyes, trying to steady himself, but the room continued to swirl around him.

Eve noticed that Adam was struggling and decided to stay with him, making sure he was comfortable. She sat down next to him, placing a hand on his forehead to check his temperature. "You okay, baby?" she asked, her voice full of concern.

Adam had his eyes closed but felt grateful for her presence. "Yeah, just a little tired. Thanks for staying with me," he slurred but 2 minutes later he was fast asleep.

Eve, however, was still feeling energized and didn't want the fun to end just yet. She turned to Mark and Sarah, who were still in the hot tub, and asked if they wanted to continue hanging out. This was déjà vu.

"Absolutely," Mark said with a grin. "The night is still young."

Eve got into the hot tub with them, grabbed a drink, and settled in. They chatted and laughed, sharing stories and getting to know each other better. Eve found herself opening up to Mark and Sarah in ways she never had with anyone before. Eve told them that she had only ever been with Adam and that she couldn't stop thinking about what another man would feel like. They listened intently and shared their own experiences, creating a deep sense of connection between them.

Afterward, Eve went to check on Adam and then came back to the tub. "He's out cold," she said.

Mark then got up and suggested they dry off so they got out of the tub and made their way to the bedroom. Eve quickly got dressed, feeling a mix of emotions - excitement, anticipation, and a hint of nervousness. She sat and watched Adam for a moment before rejoining Mark and Sarah. As she walked into their bedroom, she couldn't believe what she saw.

Mark and Sarah were both naked, lying on the bed, their bodies entwined in an intimate embrace. They looked up at Eve and smiled, their eyes full of desire.

Eve was taken aback.

Mark's penis was humongous. It was longer and thinker than Adam's and it wasn't even fully erect.

"Join us, Eve," Sarah said softly, patting the empty space between them on the bed.

This was it. Eve hesitated for a moment, her mind racing with questions and doubts. She absolutely loved Adam and didn't want to jeopardize their marriage but the temptation was almost too much to bear. She knew that this was probably her only chance to do something that she had always wanted to do, but she also knew that it could tear her and Adam's relationship apart forever. But for the past 7 years, she had been the perfect wife for Adam, often sacrificing her needs for him. She felt that she finally deserved to have what she wanted. She would enjoy this moment and then go back to supporting Adam with all her heart.

Without a word, Eve stepped towards them, her heart pounding in her chest.

Mark and Sarah smiled at her, sensing her desire. Eve looked at Mark and Sarah, her inhibitions slowly slipping away. She was drawn to them; their bodies and their energy. She knew she shouldn't do it, but she couldn't resist the temptation any longer.

She walked over and leaned in to kiss Mark, her lips lingering on his as he pulled her closer. Sarah watched, a smirk playing at the corner of her lips. Eve's heart was racing as she realized what was happening. She was about to have a threesome with a couple she had just met.

Eve felt a rush of excitement as Sarah began to touch her gently, kissing her body as she slowly started removing Eve's dress. They were all sitting on the bed, their bodies close to one another. Mark's hand ran down Eve's body, stopping at her breasts, while Sarah's hand slowly made its way up Eve's inner thigh. Eve let out a soft moan as their touches became more intense.

"Have you ever been with a couple before?" Sarah asked with a sultry voice.

"No, I haven't," Eve replied, feeling nervous.

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of you," Mark said.

Eve's heart was racing as she felt both of their lips on her body. She couldn't resist any longer and soon found herself making out with both Mark and Sarah. Her hands were exploring their bodies as they explored hers.

Mark pulled Eve closer to him, his hands on her waist. "You're so gorgeous" he whispered, before kissing her again. Eve's hands moved down his chest and then lower until she had her hand around his cock. She loved the sensation of holding it and she shyly jerked it up and down. She couldn't help but moan softly as Sarah kissed her neck, her lips trailing down to Eve's collarbone.

As they continued to kiss and touch each other, Mark grew harder and harder. Eve could feel his arousal and she knew that he wanted more.

Without a word, Sarah took the lead, moving down off the bed. She kneeled down in front of Mark and held his fully erect cock and took it in her mouth.

Eve watched in fascination as Sarah expertly moved her lips up and down Mark 's shaft, taking him deep into her mouth and eliciting moans of pleasure from him. She felt a surge of excitement as she realized that she wanted to join in, to feel his hardness in her mouth too.

As if sensing her desire, Sarah motioned for Eve to come closer. She looked up at Eve and gave her a sly smile. "You want to taste him, don't you?" she asked.

Without hesitation, Eve leaned in and took Mark's member into her mouth, savoring the taste and texture of his skin. She could taste the saltiness of Mark's pre-cum and it only fueled her desire.

"Spit on it," said Sarah.

Eve spat on his cock and forced it down her throat, making herself gag. She had always wanted to be treated roughly in bed, something Adam never did. Eve then twirled her tongue around Mark's cock, looking straight into his eyes.

Sarah took the other side of Mark's shaft in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head. Eve continued to suck and stroke him from the other side, and together they drove him wild with pleasure.

Mark's moans filled the room until his body convulsed and he let out a deep groan of pleasure. His cock erupted in Eve's mouth, filling her with a warm, sticky sensation. She eagerly swallowed it. She loved the taste of it, the way it coated her tongue and the back of her throat, and she savored every last drop.

As she pulled away, Sarah leaned in and kissed her again, their mouths and tongues locked in a passionate embrace. The taste of Mark's cum was strong on both their lips, and they moaned in pleasure as they shared it between them.

Eve was still in a state of shock, but the sensations were overwhelming. Eve's heart was pounding in her chest as she continued to kiss Sarah, her lips still tingling from the taste of Mark's seed. She felt a rush of excitement and guilt mixed together in her body.

As they all kissed and caressed each other in the afterglow of their wild and uninhibited passion, Mark sat up and asked Eve "Do you...want me to fuck you?".

Eve's heart skipped a beat at the question. She had been thinking about it herself but wasn't sure if she was ready. She looked over at Sarah, who gave her an encouraging smile.

Without hesitation, she got into the doggy position, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. "Yes, Mark. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock and own me." she said, surprising herself with her crudeness.

Eve could feel the wetness between her legs, a clear indication of how turned on she was. Sarah moved behind her and began to pleasure her with her tongue. As Sarah licked and sucked on her, Eve's body trembled with pleasure, and she moaned and writhed with desire. She turned to Mark, who was standing off the bed stroking his cock which was somehow still hard. Eve's eyes filled with lust and desire.

"Oh, Mark... your cock is so big... I want it so bad... I need it inside me..." said Eve.

But as Mark moved towards her, Eve suddenly had a change of heart. She realized that things had gone too far and that she needed to check on Adam.

"Wait, wait, stop," she said, pulling away frantically. "I can't do this anymore"

Mark and Sarah looked at her with surprise, their eyes clouded with confusion and disappointment. "What's wrong?" Mark asked.

Eve hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to explain her sudden change of heart. Then, she remembered Adam, still sleeping on the couch. She knew that she couldn't go through with this, not with him right there.

"I can't do this," she repeated. "We have to stop. And please, don't tell anyone about this. Especially Adam" She begged.

Mark and Sarah nodded in agreement, understanding the situation. "Don't worry, we won't say a word," Mark promised.

Eve felt a sense of relief. She trusted Mark and Sarah. "We have to go, and if you could help me bring Adam to our room, that would be great."

Without another word, Mark and Sarah helped Eve gather her things and bring Adam back to their room, careful not to wake him. With a heavy heart, Eve watched as Mark and Sarah left, knowing that their encounter had changed everything. She had tasted forbidden fruit, and she knew that there was no going back.

The morning after the incident, Adam and Eve woke up feeling groggy from the drinks the night before. They had a short conversation about their night in Mark and Sarah's room and how Adam had passed out. Eve told him they helped bring him back to their room but didn't mention anything else.

After their conversation, they got dressed and headed to the beach. It was a beautiful day, and they enjoyed lounging on the beach chairs and soaking up the sun. As they were sunbathing, they noticed Mark and Sarah. Eve felt her cheeks flushing with embarrassment and she could have fainted. Her whole world was hanging on by a thin thread. She hoped to god they wouldn't say anything to Adam as they had promised last night.

They seemed perfectly at ease, greeting them both with warm smiles.

"Hey there," Mark said, giving Adam a friendly slap on the back. "How're you feeling after last night?"

Adam chuckled, rubbing his head. "A little rough around the edges, but nothing a good cup of coffee won't fix."

Eve bit her lip nervously, wondering if they were going to talk about what had happened. But to her relief, Mark and Sarah simply chatted with them about their plans for the day, and the different activities they could do around the resort.

Eve thought that the events of last night would have satisfied her soul but the attraction she felt towards Mark was undeniable. She tried to push the thought away and focus on enjoying the present.

As the day went on, they took a dip in the ocean and played beach volleyball. They were having so much fun that they didn't even realize how much time had passed. Soon enough, Mark announced that it was time to get ready for the theme party.

The party was a masquerade ball, and everyone was dressed in fancy outfits and masks. Adam and Eve had dressed up in matching black and gold outfits with gold masks. Sarah and Mark had also dressed up, and they looked stunning in their outfits.

Adam and Eve arrived at the mansion for the theme party and were awestruck. The mansion was grand with luxurious decorations, dimly lit rooms, and throbbing music in every corner. The air was thick with a mixture of perfume, cologne, sweat, and alcohol. The couple looked at each other with excitement and anticipation, ready to dive into the night's festivities. The partygoers were dressed in a variety of costumes, ranging from sexy lingerie to leather and latex outfits.

They were greeted by a staff member who directed them to the main hall where they saw groups of men and women. As per the rules of the party, they had to split into two separate groups, and Adam and Eve did so without any hesitation.

As they entered, they were directed to separate gender groups. Eve was led to a room filled with women, all dressed provocatively and ready to party. The room was decorated with dim lighting, and the walls were adorned with erotic artwork. The women were dancing and drinking, with some already making out and touching each other sensually. Eve was excited by the energy of the room.

Meanwhile, Adam was led to a room filled with men. The room was equally as lavish as the women's room, with leather couches and dim lighting. The men were dressed in various costumes, ranging from tight-fitting suits to leather chaps. They were all drinking and chatting, some sharing stories of past Temptation experiences. Adam felt a bit out of place but decided to join in on the fun.

After some time, the hosts announced that it was time for the men and women to pair up for a treasure hunt game. The men and women were paired and each team was given a clue to find the treasure. Adam looked around for Eve but couldn't see her because of the dim lighting throughout the mansion.

Adam was paired with a woman he found average. He tried to focus on the game but couldn't help thinking about Eve. He felt a sense of unease and jealousy that he couldn't shake off.

Eve, on the other hand, was paired with Mark and she was thrilled. He told her "I had to pull some strings to get you". Eve felt alive and free, enjoying the thrill of the moment.

Mark took her hand and started leading her until they found themselves in a room that was dimly lit and secluded from the main party. Mark's eyes twinkled mischievously as he looked at Eve, and she felt a surge of desire wash over her.

Mark shut the door and pulled Eve close to him, his hands roaming over her body.

"I had a great time with you last night," he said, breaking the silence. "And I can't stop thinking about you."

Eve felt herself growing wet with desire as he kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth. She moaned softly and responded eagerly, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him closer.

Eve could feel her heart racing with excitement and anticipation. She had been thinking about Mark and his big cock since the day before and couldn't resist the attraction she felt for him. She felt guilty for being unfaithful to Adam, but her desire to explore her sexuality was overpowering her. She had always been a good girl, following the rules and doing what was expected of her. But here, in this secret room with a man she barely knew, she could be someone else entirely.

Eve broke the kiss and took off her dress, revealing her lacy bra and panties. Mark leaned down and kissed her neck, trailing down to her chest, while his hands unhooked her bra. Eve moaned in pleasure as Mark's mouth enveloped her nipple, sucking and biting gently.

Eve pulled Mark's shirt off, revealing his toned chest, and ran her hands over it, feeling his muscles tense under her touch. She slid her hands down his body and undid his belt before pulling his pants down. Mark stepped out of them, standing before her only in his boxers.

Eve knelt down in front of him, pulling his boxers down to reveal his rock-hard cock. She took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip before taking him deeper down her throat. Mark groaned in pleasure as Eve's mouth worked magic on him as her hand stroked the rest of his length.

"God, you feel so good," Mark whispered.

Meanwhile, Adam found himself playing the treasure hunt game, searching for clues around the mansion. He felt a sense of unease, not sure where Eve was or what she was doing. He tried to push the thoughts out of his mind, focusing on the game. Eventually, Adam got caught up in the game and became competitive and determined to find all the hidden items on the list. He talked to several other guests and exchanged friendly banter and jokes, and Adam started to relax and have fun.

Back in the dimly lit room, both of them were fully naked and Eve straddled Mark, feeling his hard length pressing against her. She began to grind against him, her body slowly undulating against his, feeling his hands grip her hips tightly. She leaned down, her lips just brushing against his ear.

"Ask me to put it in," she breathed out.

She wanted to experience that moment seven years ago so she could finally close that book.

Mark groaned in response, his hands tightening on her hips. "Put it in," he said.

With a grin, Eve positioned herself over Mark's cock and slowly lowered herself down onto him. She gasped as he filled her up, stretching her in a way she had never felt. She rode him slowly at first, savoring the feeling of him inside her, then picked up the pace as his hands roamed over her body, pulling her close and exploring every inch of her.

Mark started to thrust up into her, his hands on her hips as he guided her movements. They moved together in perfect rhythm, their bodies moving as one.

As they moved together, the room was filled with the sound of their moans and the creaking of the bed beneath them. Eve's long hair cascaded down her back as she rode Mark harder, her body writhing with pleasure. Mark's hands gripped her hips tightly, urging her on as he thrust up into her, matching her movements with his own.

Eve was lost in the moment, the thrill of doing something forbidden only adding to the pleasure. The pleasure that he was giving her was indescribable. But at the same time, she felt guilty. Guilty for doing this to her husband, guilty for enjoying it so much, and guilty for wanting more. She closed her eyes and focused on the sensations. Eve let out a whimper, feeling the pleasure.

Eve felt the pressure building inside her, a wave of ecstasy crashing over her as she climaxed hard. She let out a loud cry and collapsed on top of Mark, panting with exhaustion. She leaned in and sucked on his tongue as he continued to thrust into her, keeping the pleasure going.