Adam and Jules

Story Info
Bi curious man finds a m2m cruise spot.
3.1k words
4.46
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lifestyle at this time of my life allowed me to travel every weekend to different cities around California Nevada and Arizona. I worked on the Arts and Craft show circuit doing street fairs, art fairs, craft festivals etc. selling my wares. So basically I had a show on Friday Saturday Sunday and I have the rest of the week off.

I made a good living as a single man, and every Thursday or Friday I would end up at my motel after setting up my booth and then I would chill in the hotel room figure out what to do. If it's a more higher end hotel and usually have some adult videos which I occasionally entertain myself watching those for a few dollars on my hotel bill, and my cock in my hand and let nature take its course. Lol.

This particular weekend I was in the bay area and I thought to myself there may be some interesting places for M2M meeting and I thought I would check out on my phone possible cruising areas in my neighborhood.

One of the cruising areas was the small part that was very close to my hotel, suggested certain places to hang out and sit on the bench wait for some response. I decided to head out that way and meandered around the park. It was a very cozy little park with lots of trees and bushes and just seem very intimate. I found a comfortable bench and I sat down and I just saw her watch the people go by.

After short while, a senior gentleman closer to my age sat on the same bench asking me "May I share this bench with you?"

I responded "Sure sit down friend take a load off!" So he sat down and we started making pleasant talk talking about the weather and generalities.

He said "By the way, my name is Adam ..." and put his hand out and shook my hand, and I said "Oh my name is Jules " and we shook hands and continued small talk.

He then moved a few inches closer to me and put his hand close to my leg and mentioned "You know,I come in this parking lot to just relax and I don't recall seeing you here before. Are you new to the area?"

I said "I actually do not live in the area. I'm here on some business and I work on the weekends and I just thought come out enjoy this community and sit down and, you know, maybe make a new friend, and smiled at him.

He said to me "I don't know if you know this but this is a fairly heavily trafficked gay cruising area and not to frighten you but I do come here occasionally to cruise and by chance, are you gay?"

I chuckled a little bit kind of embarrassingly, and I responded "Actually I'm not gay. I love women but I have had some bi experiences which were very pleasurable and I do, on occasion, enjoy the company of a gentleman for some play time"

The gentleman responded "Well since we're on the same page, my apartment is just about a block away, would you care to come over to my place and perhaps we could enjoy a cup of coffee or another beverage or, something else?" as he giggled lightly.

I felt extremely comfortable around this gentleman, so I responded "Why yes Adam, I think that's a good idea let's go and do that!"

We reached the apartment and walked up to the second floor he got his key out and opened the apartment door and we walked in and went over to the kitchen and I was just about ready to sit down on the kitchen chair when he just came up to me, grab my face with his two hands, and planted this beautiful man to man kiss, sticking his tongue in my mouth and searching for my tongue as we French kissed for about 30 seconds.

After catching my breath for a second, I responded "Well that is one hell of a welcome, I thank you very much for that!

I reach toward him and wrap my right arm around his neck in my lovers embrace and commence to french kiss him right back there standing in the kitchen.

We kissed a little longer and then he broke the kiss and said "Come on let's go to the bedroom and take a shower together and clean up and see where the evening goes from there".

I followed him as he pulled my hand we went into the bedroom we immediately disrobed and of course both of us had raging hard-on and he turned the hot water on in the shower and he walked into the shower first and then pulled me in close the curtain as we started to shampoo each other and lather each other up while we continue to make out in the shower cleaning all the important parts front and back squeaky clean all the way down to the toes.

When the shower was finished we got out and he handed me a towel and we toweled each other off kind of giggling and make sure we're all nice and dry, and he took a comb out combed his hair and he handed me a fresh comb and I could comb my hair and my beard.

Here he is in the shower with this bear like mountain man, kinda looks like Grizzly Adams, and this man is about my height, silver grayish hair short beard, and very pleasant looking.

He opened the drawer and took out an extra top sheet and put the top sheet over the top of his comforter on the bed, a king size bed, and we both laid down on the bed next to each other facing each other slightly embracing kind of talking to each other and then gently kissing each other a little bit and he asked me "So what do you like, what gets you hot? Are you a bottom, are you a top or you versatile?"

I responded, "Well I'm sort of new at this. I've had a few experiences, but I really enjoy oral, giving and receiving, I love swapping cum after we take a load in our mouths, I love being a top and I would love to try to fuck you in the ass. My favorite position is with you on your back your legs up over my shoulders and me entering your ass and fucking your ass like that. I'm open to trying new things if you want to teach me? But those are like the Julie Andrews song those are some of my "favorite things" lol

Adam said "OK let's try this..." so he swerved around and he headed for my cock and he straddled me with his cock in my face so it looks like we're gonna try our first adventure as a 69, and he took my cock in his mouth and he started slowly gently loving my cock and sucking it up and down and I, the same, took his cock in my mouth and started sucking on a gently.

He was uncut as well which is unusual in this day and age, but I enjoyed it has beautiful uncut cock about the same size as mine maybe an inch longer and it just fit in my mouth perfect. So both of us for sucking on each other playing then I decided to get a little adventure some while I was grabbing his ass cheeks with his cock deep down my throat, I started to finger his asshole and started to take my middle finger and slowly insert it in his sphincter and start sliding my middle finger up his ass as I got it to the hilt, he started a moan of pleasure, as I slowly started to finger fuck his ass while we were in the 69 position.

The tempo started increasing and we really started getting into heated suck fest, and when the glorious moment came, no pun intended, we both at the same time, shot loads into the others mouth squirting one squirt after the other long ropes of cum one after the other spurt, spurt, spurt,.

When the last spurt came out, I immediately turned around and headed for his face and I open my mouth and his cum dribbled out into his mouth and I exchange a French kiss with him as our sperm entwined with our tongues and we both cum swapped with tongues back-and-forth and taste each other's juices. It was glorious. Just nothing so sensual as the exchange of body fluids and tastes of two men tasting each other!

after we came down from our high, Adam said "OK, my friend, you wanna fuck my ass here's your chance. " He leaned over to the nightstand open the drawer and opulled out a condom and some Astro glide lube. He told me to take some Astro glide and put it on my finger and work it in his ass and lube him up after I did that I took his condom I open the package and peeled the condom on my cock pulled it on tight, and he position self in the center of the bed on his back and I said "OK Adam this is my favorite position. I just love fucking like this. I've only done it a few times but every single time I've come at least twice while I've had my cock and the person's ass I'll see if I can do it again after blowing my first load in your mouth."

Like so many bear porn videos I had watched, I position myself by his asshole, his legs over my shoulders, and I slowly pointed my cock right at the entrance of his asshole. Being gay I'm sure he's done this many of time, but for me it was relatively new, so I slowly started pushing in and was surprised that with great ease, my cock slid right into his ass. It just slid in like butter.

The lube and obviously the stretching out of his ass with experience and made the entry so easy and so pleasant. I started thrusting and fucking his ass he reached up and started playing with my nipples. I started getting really hot. It just was absolutely ecstatic feeling having my cock inside this man's ass and fuck him hard.

it was Hammertime as my machine like thrusting into his ass and that beautiful sound of two people's flesh slapping together created symphony of lust!

Adam started pulling a little bit hard on my nipples just as I started to cum. I was ready and I yelled out, "Adam I'm cumming I'm cumming God I'm cumming "...slapt, slapt, slapt, slapt, as my flesh slapped into his ass, and I felt my cum pouring out of my cock into the condom one spurt, two spurt, three spurt, four spurts, five!

after my last spasm of orgasm, I pulled out of his ass and collapsed on top of him making out with him kissing him sucking his neck sucking his years as he returned the oral gratitude back. We both just relax and try to catch our breath giggling and Adam said "Wow that was a great fuck for a guy who has not fucked very much! you did a great job on my ass!"

I said "Thanks I guess it's just a gift!" lol and we both laughed!

"Adam I was hoping to stay hard enough to get you a second time but my peters petered out at the moment but there is something I would like you to do for me?"

"Sure, anything my friend!" And I said I have not really received anal very much but I really want you to fuck me in the ass I wanna be on our sides I wanna be on my right side and I want you to come up behind me and fuck me in my ass while we're on our sides, can you do that for me?

Adam said "Sure no problem." He went over and grab the lube and condom, and i said " Adam, I definitely want you to use the lube and this may be against gay protocol, and on the assumption that your HIV negative and you can swear to that, I want you to fuck me bareback, I want you to fuck my ass without a condom and I want to feel you cum in my ass. Can you do that?

He said "I can do that no problem. Yes I am HIV negative and I just recently had a test and it's negative I've always been very safe and never had any HIV issue so I can guarantee you that I'm HIV negative and yes I will do that for you."

so I am laying on my right side, and Adam squirts a blob of lube on his finger and starts to work it in my asshole slowly he pushes it in trying to coat the walls of the anus, and then finger fucking me deep with his middle finger to get all the lube in as much as possible, and he takes some lube and puts it on his cock pulls his foreskin back and coat his cock with the lube. He then scoot up to my back on his right side and gently positions the head of his cock at my ass hole.

I suck my breath in and I say "OK Adam be gentle I've only done this a few times but I really want you to give it to me without the condom and I want you to cum in my ass."

Adam slowly starts pushing his cock into my ass after about five seconds of slow pushing his head pops into my asshole. OK that's not too bad I thought to myself and he continues to push a little bit more... And a little bit more.... "Ouch that hurts slow it down if you can please" and Adam response back "sorry I'm being a slow as I can. And he continues pushing, and pushing, and pushing until his full 6 1/2 inches is deep in my ass. There was a very strange sense of tightness as his cock went completely in my ass all the way up to the hilt

He reached around my left side to start playing with my nipples he slowly drew back his cock and then before the head came out of my ass, he pushed back into my ass and then slowly back out, and then slowly bit by bit he started to pick up a tempo instead of just keeping his cock in my ass he is now, fucking my ass. Oh... My... God... What a feeling.

I don't know what's happening down there and what nerves are down there but the feeling was absolutely incredible and now I understand why so many men love to get fucked in the ass.

The stimulation of his coital thrusting into my ass now speeding up, cause my cock to get hard and I started to masturbate my cock faster at the same time while he's fucking my ass and we're both laying on our sides and he's playing with my nipples And ready to blow my load very

I was basically if there's heaven on earth for sex, this was it, because I was just in paradise here as he is fucking ass.

i'm starting to get really hot. Sweat pouring off my face and I'm starting to feel myself ready to blow a load as I'm pumping my cock and his steam shovel like thrusting into my ass is causing that famous slap, slap, slap, slap, on my ass as he's fucking.

Adams crescendo is hitting its peak and he says to me "I'm gonna come man I'm gonna come in your ass " and I said to Adam, "Adam I'm gonna come too...fuck me hard fuck me hard fuck me hard! "

And then it happened. Adam started pouring cum in to my ass. I could feel the spurting into my bowels and as soon as I felt his cum spurting into my ass, I blew a load while I was jacking off, a huge cum load right there on the bed in front of me.

We both came at the same time. Adam kept cumming! He kept thrusting, squirting thrusting for about almost 30 seconds pouring his seed into my ass.

It was magical!

I scooped up some of the cock cum from my hands as Adam leaned over to kiss me, and I gave him my fingers of cum and he licked my juices off my fingers.

We both giggled as he kept his cock in my ass as long as possible. We just lay there in the afterglow of our man sex and reflected on the late afternoon, early evening that we were enjoying two humans engaging.

Adam finally pulled his cock out of my ass and we both like they're relaxing and I was in the head is incredible urge of pressure in my bowels to relieve myself and Adam said "Don't worry that's very natural. I just dropped about a pint of cum in your ass,and as a matter fact just one thing I'd like to do before we finish up ", and he scooted over to my ass while I was on my back and he went in there and he started tonguing my ass as the cum start oozing out and he started to lick up his own cum!

So hot!

We finished up our session by going back into the shower showering off again we were reeking of cum and sweat and sex all over our bodies and I wanted to freshen up for my day to start my business in the morning so we took a nice hot shower together and had a little bit of small talk in the kitchen.

Adam said to me "Well I hope you have a success in your business venture for the weekend, and if you're not doing anything tomorrow evening... I'm pretty available... Here's my phone number and you know my address so I'll leave that in your ballpark."

I had a 'thought bubble' regarding that invite,and thought to myself 'I don't know if my ass could take another night back to back' lol

Adam walk me to the front door and give me a passionate kiss before I left and I thanked him for a memorable M2M evening sharing our DNA.

The End