Adam & Roi: One Flesh, One Spirit

Story Info
Roi takes Adam past the point of no return.
1k words
4
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DovGray
DovGray
1 Followers

The bedroom was bathed in cyan as Roi awakened. He was ravenous. With the sight of Adam lying beside him, Roi clenched his jaw as he got aroused and, with some surprise, felt his own keen canines prick his lip. He felt more powerful than he ever had. His hard-on roared up, and Roi pulled him over so they were face to face, gazing at each other. Roi's expression was fierce, ravenous; Adam's was filled with eager expectation.

They explored each other as if for the first time. In a sense this was true. The galvanic urgency that had ebbed now returned, but with an undercurrent of surreal certainty, a dèja vu that they recognized and embraced, together and at once.

With unhurried movements they paused, now and again, to taste each other's skin, now prodding or kneading with delightful surprise. Still locked in a kiss, they lowered themselves onto the bed. They lay side by side, facing each other, renewing their shared fervor with eyes, lips, tongues exploring. They fondled each other's bodies in graceful play. Adam pinched Roi's nipples as Roi dandled with Adam's balls, which went tight and firm against the base of his cock.

With only the slightest hesitation did Roi reach around and stroke the silken skin of Roi's buttocks in gentle, lazy circles, then gingerly pressing his hand into the warm crevice. He stroked further and encountered the soft down surrounding the tight pucker of Adam's asshole. Roi felt Adam stiffen slightly and backed off just a little. But with a soft groan and Adam's insistent tongue as they kissed, Roi decided it was his imagination and pressed in again. Adam bucked against his hand and gripped Roi's iron-rod cock urgently.

With this encouragement, Roi felt his loins smolder as he inserted a finger into Adam's butthole. Adam bucked again and jerked on Roi's cock with frantic precision, bringing him almost to orgasm. Roi pulled away and willed back the mounting through up his shaft.

Then with almost vengeful ferocity, Roi flipped Adam on his back and wedged himself between Adam's legs, hovering over Adam's face. Roi paused, buying a little time with a deep kiss to let his cream settle back into his loins, before they consummated their promise.

Adam understood all too well. He gripped firmly, but didn't stroke Roi's cock, and focused on his lover's face, whose expression was tense with arousal, but his eyes were wide and steady. Then, in a heartbeat, Roi looked deep into his eyes. With sudden resolve he guided his cock between Adam's haunches, pumping slowly between them.

Roi pressed his cock against Adam's butt and bore down inside the silken valley, guiding the massive head toward the asshole and poking against it, massaging it to relax the opening. Adam lifted his bum in eager greeting.

Roi reached down and smeared the glans with pre-cum. He looked down and checked his erection, the veins glistening in the moonlight, more than slicked enough to slide into his lover's ass. Roi lodged his steel-hard cock against Adam's asshole, pressing with infinite patience. It could have been minutes or hours before Roi realized his pubes were rubbing against the smooth skin of Adam's behind. He paused briefly to cherish the delicious pressure inside Adam's ass before pulling out, slowly, slowly--ever so slowly--now and again savoring the incredible friction. He looked down at Adam, whose face was filled with wonder. Roi's heart swelled to bursting as he enveloped Adam in a loving embrace, kissing deeply once again.

Adam felt as though he were lifted onto the wave's crest of Roi's passion, his soul blazed and caught fire from Roi's loins and wrapped his strong, graceful legs around Roi's muscular torso.

Roi took Adam's body, possessing it even as he himself was possessed, his heart bursting with love as he lost himself in Adam's half-open eyes. Adam's surrender was complete, his abandonment filled with the exquisite ache of savage submission. Spurred on, Roi kissed Adam deeply as he now fucked in steady waves, first pulling out his cock, with slow and teasing gyration, and then followed, after a second's pause, by firm thrusts deep inside. Their bodies pressed together in mutual embrace, each laid his claim to the other beyond any doubt. With mounting, almost unbearable ecstasy, Roi quickly approached the sublime peak of his pleasure. He looked down at Adam, whose face was filled with serene amazement, almost ethereal.

One more deep kiss, and then Roi ran his tongue over Adam's throat, sucking and nipping, while Adam returned the ardor, writhing with lust beneath. He felt Adam stiffen in his arms and the pulsations of Adam's rock-hard cock as he shot a surprising load, coating Roi's belly. Seconds later Roi slipped his cock from Adam's ass and pressed him close, writhing against him, chest to chest, pressing them together so hard and close as to make them one. A loud groan deep from his chest escaped in triumph as half a dozen spurts of cum shot from his cock, mingling his seed with Adam's. He felt the surface tension of Adam's skin tighten as he dragged his fangs over Adam's throat and down his neck. He tongue-flicked his nipples, lips tracing down his torso into his groin, ending with a firm bite on Adam's inner thigh. Adam took in a deep, shuddering breath as Roi sucked on the raised flesh and took several draughts of the warm, salty flood, licking the skin clean, which Adam rewarded with a deep, soft sigh.

Then Roi slid up and lay atop of Adam, grinding against him. He ran his fingers through Adam's hair and tugged gently with his fist before letting go. Adam's head rolled back, and Roi buried his face in Adam's armpit, breathing in his scent.

Adam traced a line of soft kisses over Roi's body as he drew back. They exchanged one glance; they recognized in each other a perfect knowledge -- that they were a special part of the infinite, a conjoined being that went far beyond the sum of its parts, a vital organism with a persona all its own. The deep, dark sky was close enough to touch, as if starlight were their life's blood, their bodies subject to their souls. They were more than one flesh, but one spirit to which their bodies were vassals.

So as one flesh, in each other's arms, they slept into the night that had forged them into one spirit.

DovGray
DovGray
1 Followers