Adam Loses a Bet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah dude, I'm Adam right now." He pulled out his phone and pulled up the video of me blowing a dildo.

"Are you sure you want to say no? I bet a lot of people at school would love to see this video," He teased. I let out a relenting sigh and put my left hand under his sweats. Despite me massaging little Bryan, we had fun in the car. We laughed and joked like nothing strange was happening at all. I was almost disappointed when we pulled into my driveway. "One thing before you go," Bryan said.

"What's that?" I asked cheerfully. He grabbed my head, shoving it in between his legs. He moved his waistband, and his cock sprang free smacking me in the face. "I need a good night kiss."

"Really?" I said into his sack.

"Really." I sat there in silent denial for a few moments. There had to be a way out of this. But no, I couldn't think of anything. He was semi hard, and I was close enough to see how his veins made his cock look almost muscular. "Bryan, I don't think I should do this" I whimpered.

"We could stay like this all night," Bryan replied. He had started playing with my ass like it was play dough. Man, I felt powerless. Totally submissive to this large gym nut.

Without any more argument I gave him a quick peck on the head. This caused him to let me go. I thanked him for the ride and left the car. Thinking about it, that was how I got my first kiss. I walked into my house in a strangely good mood. Not an amazing mood, but definitely not bad. My sister wasn't even home yet, and my mom always worked late. I did my homework, did my squats, and ate a quick microwave meal. While I was brushing my teeth, I noticed my sister's door was wide open.

Out of curiosity I walked in and almost admired how messy it was. There was food on her desk, Makeup all over her vanity, and clothes on every open space on the floor. Looking around I noticed a particularly interesting ensemble. There was a plaid skirt, white blouse, and white stockings. Why did my sister have a school uniform, our school didn't have anything close to that? I also noticed a pink lace bra with the same exact pattern as the tight thong. I picked both the schoolgirl ensemble and the bra and took them to the bathroom. You know, to investigate.

Yep, I was right. As I held up the bra to my panties, I saw no difference in the fabric. Thinking not much of it, I put it on the counter and moved on to the uniform.

There was a pink plaid skirt and a white blouse with an embroidered patch on the right breast. I didn't recognize the school logo on the patch, but it looked prestigious. As I removed my own clothes, I remembered seeing my little sister at school the other day. We always ended up at the same school for a few years before moving to the next. There was zero possibility of her attending the school on the patch, wherever it was. By the time I was only wearing my thong, I had moved on to the bra.

Maybe this was a Halloween costume? No, last Halloween she was Dorthey, and Halloween was still 8 months away. As I slipped on the skirt and blouse I played with the idea of gift or thrift store splurge. Perhaps this was leftover from one of her sleep overs, I think she hosted one last week. Yeah that must be it.

Looking at myself in the mirror brought up more questions. This skirt was definitely too small for her, it barely covered my butt. And the blouse had way too much room for her chest. I fixed the problem by stuffing toilet paper into the bra until it filled the cup. Pigtails followed, because of course they had to. Dang, did this outfit look cute as heck.

All I was missing was some stockings, or maybe leggings, whatever they're called. I had left those in the room, so I went back to retrieve them. After putting on the stockings I instantly fell in love with how they felt. Thinking about it, my legs didn't really have much hair on them, so they already looked feminine. I took out my phone to look up the school. Hahnensauger Academy, hmmmm, sounded German. I found nothing; this school didn't exist. What the heck. Oh well. I took a picture of myself, nice.

I turned around and stuck out my ass. *snap* another picture. My butt barely peeked out under my skirt; I mean my sister's skirt. I pulled the skirt down a bit and struck another pose. This time my thong stuck out over my skirt, hugging my hips. I guess there wasn't a modest way of wearing this. Fortunately, the hot pink panties blended in with the pink plaid, so it wasn't very noticeable. I strolled over to my room and took some more pictures. One in the mirror, some selfies, and some body shots. I had nearly forgotten about the plug up my rectum.

I figured it was time for bed, so I stripped and decided to take a bath. For the first time ever, I put extra soap in the bath to make bubbles. I soaked for a while; in the meantime, the rest of my family came home. I had a brief scare because I left the uniform in my room, but figured if anyone lost track of clothes, it was my sister. There was nothing to be worried about.

I got out of the bath and tied my hair into a towel to dry it. Looking around I noticed a pink bottle on the counter that I never noticed before, I guess it blended in with the rosy theme of the whole house. It appeared to be strawberry scented lotion, like my generic lotion but better. I decided to give it a go. I applied a generous coat to my arms and hands. I was going to do my legs, but I noticed a few blonde hairs I had never noticed before. So, I grabbed a razor and quickly went down my long legs, being careful to get every side of my thick thighs. Feeling satisfied I squirted some lotion onto them and rubbed it in.

Since I removed the plug during the bath, I took the time to use the enema and clean myself out. After that I reached for the phallic insert and rubbed it with a little lotion to lubricate it. It was big enough that I used two hands to knead it but given the size of my hands it wasn't that big.

I must've zoned out because I was rubbing lotion onto this thing for a hot sec. I wonder if Drew's looked like this. I had already seen David and Bryan's, but they were way too big to be like this thing. A side of me wanted to find out, you know, for science. Not that I was gay or anything, I'm just a man who lost a bet. There's nothing more pathetic than a guy who can't keep his word, what a wimp.

While I thought, I continued to rub the silicone penis in front of me. There was no way that I would even consider dressing girly on my own, it was just the bet. Sure, I wore my sister's clothes for a microsecond, but that was to investigate why she had a uniform. What kind of a man doesn't look after his sister? I let go of the penis and positioned myself above it. I work out nearly every day! I'm probably the manliest and straightest man some people know.

With that thought I fell onto the cock and inserted snugly into my ass. I slipped the thong between my chubby cheeks and wrapped a towel around my body. After heading into my room, I changed into some loose P.J.s and went to bed. The plug didn't even bother me anymore, it almost felt good even.

I wonder what the boys will make me wear tomorrow.

12