Adam Loses a Bet Ch. 06

Story Info
Nothing but an apron🍑
5.6k words
4.57
38.8k
27

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to my text tone, David had texted me. Oh! That's right, I'm supposed to spend the day at his place. I wonder what he plans to do with me today. I read his text:

"Hey girl, be here by noon. Don't come disguised as a dude, wanna see something cute🍑"

I blushed a bit. How was I supposed to leave my house without my mom or sister catching my attire? Maybe I could go androgynous, or get dressed in a public restroom. Perhaps I could sneak out my window again, but this time I'd have to be sure my family wasn't looking outside. No, that was too much of a risk, and he specified cute, which does not mean I could go androgynous.

I would have to wear something under my male clothes and strip on the way. Cool, sounds like a plan.

I got breakfast, showered, and did my hair. I just loved how my dirty blonde hair cascaded from a high ponytail. If I remember right, I had that bag of clothes Bryan had purchased for me yesterday, I sure hope David wouldn't take me out in public like Bryan did. I also hope David wouldn't blackmail me into... doing other things.

I found the bag and pulled out a few outfits. There were some skirts, tops, and lingerie. Oops, I put the horse before the carriage. Before I could put on any of these I needed to get ready properly

I fished around the bag for supplies and took my breast forms to the restroom with me. I did my makeup and attached my boobs. Realizing my vulnerability I also locked my bedroom and bathroom door. Moments later I was trying on outfits, trying to decide which would be most discrete.

Underwear didn't matter, because it would be covered up anyway. I decided a white sports bra and matching panties would suffice. After I had slipped on the ladder, the last remains of my masculinity were tucked away, I couldn't even tell it was there.

I tried on a few blouse and skirt combinations, but the skirts were too short and the blouses would be hard to hide under a coat. Perhaps formalwear. I slipped on a little black dress, but decided it was too feminine for me, I'm still a guy.

Didn't Bryan say something about me being something different... was it a sissy. Yeah he said that while he was plowing my... nevermind. That was a confusing experience.

WAIT!! I still had his collar on! I had gone through my entire morning routine wearing a pink collar that labeled me as Bryan's sissy. My sister was in the kitchen while I ate my cereal, I hope she didn't notice! I would die of embarrassment.

I unbuckled the collar and threw it to the side. I was nobody's sissy, I may be paying a lost bet, but I am still a dude. In fact, I'm not only a man, I'm a man of my word. Weak willed wimps wouldn't have followed through with this. My integrity alone probably makes me the manliest guy in the group. Now what if I wore a thong and yoga pants, that could work. I could put a delicate tank top on and finish my gym girl aesthetic. Perfect!

I found some white yoga pants or leggings, idk the difference. I slipped them on and found a workout top. After finishing the ensemble, I noticed the tank top didn't really hide anything. It loosely fit around my petite frame and ended just above my belly button. My back was exposed and so was most of my sports bra. I did look cute though, and that is what David asked for.

I may or may not have taken a few photos of myself. Some could have been booty poses while others were... well also booty poses but only because I had worked hard for my bubble butt, and it looked sexy as heck.

A few photos may have found their way to Bryan, but who knows. I didn't send any to David because I was going to see him soon. Speaking of which I needed to leave. My car was still broken, so I had a 20 minute walk ahead of me.

I threw on an oversized hoodie with my girly white trainers and walked out the back, once I had cleared my street I stashed the hoodie in a Bush, so I could pick it up later.

I instantly hated David for making me come already dressed up. I felt so exposed; it was like everyone was looking out their windows at the freak who had lost a few bets. A small car passed me and I froze. I'm still a block away from my house, that could've been someone from my high school. I already regretted doing this.

I picked up my pace, trying not to bring attention to myself. What I didn't know was that my butt bounced with every step, eliciting a honk from a truck passing by. I awkwardly waved and offered a feeble smile. Thank goodness they kept driving.

I got a few more honks before I finally reached David's house. I practically leapt onto the doorstep. I can't believe he made me do this; what a jerk! I should give him a piece of my mind and set some ground rules for the day. Yeah. Nothing about the bet said I couldn't set ground rules. That's what men like me do, we lay down the law.

I rang the doorbell and waited to tell David off, but when the door opened I lost myself. David was standing there exhausted and sweating. His tight, white workout shirt clung to every contour of his muscles. I didn't know he was this shredded, woah.

"Hello Amy, come inside!" he offered. I came out of my trance and walked into the safety of his house.

"I would love to start with today, but I still have a few sets left. Come on, you can spot me." David offered.

"Sure, yeah. I mean, whatever you want to do," I stumbled. I have never done this before. Did he start steroids yesterday or something, there was no way I never noticed how chiseled my friend was.

We walked to his inhouse gym and he loaded a barbell to 300. David pointed toward the pad and instructed, "I've got 3 more sets of 10 at this weight, just stand there and grab the weights if they fall." I nodded dumbly. Did he seriously think it was possible to lift those weights, I don't think I'd be able to help at all if they fell.

Regardless of my doubt, he laid down and started pumping the 300 lb bar up and down like it was 50. Everytime he lifted the bar up his chest and arms would flex, contracting and growing with every repetition. It was so weird to see a physical embodiment of power. He was just an absolute stud.

I looked down at myself and realized just how small and skinny I was; this man had more muscle in his stomach then I had in my whole body. Speaking of which, his abs also moved with his repetitions. I could barely make them out through his shirt, but they looked solid. How the heck did he manage to do this at such a young age.

He didn't look young. His stubble and dark hair gave him a tall dark and handsome vibe. Or an Arnold Schwarzenegger feeling. Maybe Hercules, yeah that's it. Oh he's done!

"You got through those sets fast!" I complimented.

"Yeah, I'm almost done, don't worry. Then we can get started with the day" He winked. 'Take your time', I thought. I can't explain why, but I was enjoying doing nothing but watching David. Plus, I was still nervous about what he had planned, so the more time we wasted here the better.

He moved from curls to pushup and back to the bench. I swear, it was like weights meant nothing to him; he just moved through intense sets like they were nothing. He did sweat though, which I appreciated. His arms were built like cannons and his shoulders were broad and masculine. I couldn't believe the size of his biceps, they were so strong and well defined. They glistened and... and... I don't know...

I was feeling a little light headed while he finished another set of pullups, but before I could sit down he asked for my help. "Hey, could you give me some more weight for these next pullups?" He asked.

"Sure, I guess." I replied. I didn't think anyone could do a pullup with 130 pounds added to their body weight, but if anyone could, it was David. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his stomach. "Hold on," he warned. He lifted himself off the ground causing me to cling to his body like a vice and squeal. I put my face against his chest and stood on his feet. Up and down he went while I played close attention to how his strength felt, especially his abs. I counted six or eight.

Every time he fell downward I would feel that thing in between his legs slap against my exposed stomach. I already knew it was huge, but it still shocked me how different we were. I guess I should be grossed out, but I just kind of dealt with his flailing monster.

Eventually he finished his set and put me down. "You're a good weight, can you help me with some other workouts?" He asked.

"...If you're not tired yet," I whispered shyly.

"Not even close" he smiled. With that he picked me up like I was nothing and put me on his shoulders, I was just so small compared to him. He went over to some horizontal bars and did dips while I was placed on top of him like a jockey.

After doing a lot of dips he grabbed me by my back and thighs and started curling me. He lifted me through the air like a 10 lb dumbbell. Every change in direction caused my boobs to shake like an earthquake, an experience I wasn't at all used to. Next were pushups, with me sitting cross legged on top of him, then flies with me on his lap. Sure I didn't add any weight to the flies, but at this point I was an accessory.

Once he finished his last set of 20, he let go of the weights and swooped me up into a princess carry. "Where are we going?" I asked playfully.

"You'll see." He dismissed. Complacent with his answer I rested my head against his pecs and listened to his heart beat. Before I knew it we were in his kitchen. He placed me on his granite countertops so we were almost eye level. "Amy," he started, "I need you to make me a post workout lunch while I go shower. Nothing I ask you to do today is negotiable, ok?"

I just nodded my head dumbly. "Thanks babe," he said before heading off to his bedroom.

Right, lunch. Let's see what he has. In the fridge I found a feast of food, probably enough to feed a family of 12. Amongst this I found eggs, peppers, bacon, and cheese. I could make an omelette! ... which was kinda lunch food.

I started cooking while mindlessly thinking about David. I wonder, had he always been a hunk... I mean swole. Yeah he workouted out before, but now he was like a Greek God. He was showering right now. Would it take longer to shower if you're built like a tank; I'd imagine he has more surface area to cover. Man, the water probably looked great against his... Nevermind. Though I bet it did.

"I wonder if he'd let me squeeze his biceps" I breathed to myself. I giggled that thought away while my mind drifted to my earlier mentality.

Wasn't I supposed to set ground rules, stand up for myself. Yeah. I was a man and I had to put my foot down. No more of this beating around the Bush, I had to explain to him that I was wearing some different clothes and that's it! No nicknames, favors, help, or anything; I'm still Adam.

I finished up cooking while I heard him walk down the stairs. I turned around only to be confronted with a shirtless wall obscuring my view. I craned my head up to see a chiseled jawline framing a perfect face. "Looks great girl," David complimented, "I love omelettes." He grabbed the plate and started to chow down. I watched him eat while we made idle small talk.

I really liked how David appreciated my food, it gave me a sense of accomplishment. "Didn't you make yourself lunch?" he asked. Oh shoot! I'd forgotten about me. "Don't worry," David eased, "let me grab you something." He opened the fridge and pulled out some leftover salad. He then grabbed a banana off the table and placed both in front of me. "Thank you!" I said.

We ate while David explained what he wanted me to do: "Listen babe, I'm a little sore from my workouts this week. I could really use a massage to help me decompress."

"I don't know David, the bet only requires me to dress weird."

"How about another bet then." He grabbed the banana I had yet to eat, "if you can fit this entire thing down your throat I'll give you a massage if not you give me one, deal?" That did sound nice. I'm sure David was great at giving massages, and Bryan helped me practice last night... The banana was bigger than Bryan but I managed him fine, so really, if you think about it, I had this bet in the bag. "You're on!" I confirmed.

I snatched the banana from his hand and sized it up. My lip covered the tip as I slowly swallowed the length. Inch after inch entered me as I slowly pressed it into me. About a third of the way down I felt the tip hit the back of my mouth and pushed it into my throat, unfortunately, I gagged and coughed it out. Dang it! I tried again, but this time stuck my tongue out as far as it could go. It entered my throat no problem, but didn't get far until I had to breathe and spit it out.

"Last chance babe, we don't got all day" David warned. Fine, last time, no problem. Just think of how good you got at taking bryan. I maintained eye contact with him while I reinserted the banana. This time I pushed past my gag reflex and kept sliding it further. I winked at David while I slowly shoved nearly the whole girth past my painted lips. I pushed as far as it would go before pulling it out triumphantly. "That's dang impressive," David smiled, "but you didn't get the whole thing down."

"That was at least 8 inches, that's got to be worth something!"

"Oh, it is, we can help you practice later, but I still won the bet, so you owe me a massage." I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh of defeat. "Ok, let's get this over with" I conceded.

David walked me over to the other room where he sat down with me in his lap facing him. I was hesitant at first, but this couldn't be that bad. I started with his shoulders and rubbed the palm of my hands into them. They felt so big compared to my petite hands. I worked on them until he instructed me to move on to another muscle group. "Babe, push harder," he would request, "move to my pecs." I obediently moved to whatever part of his body he wanted me to. God, there was just so much man to massage.

I found that his bicep was somehow both soft and hard. I couldn't fit my hands around it, he was straight up shredded. I wonder what his bicep tasted like? All too soon he told me to move to his stomach. I just loved how much detail his body had; there were muscles in between his muscles. I moved to his abs and felt up each individual part of him.

I noticed he let out a relaxed moan if I pushed hard enough, so I put my back into this. I felt my breath bouncing off his body while it quickened. How could anyone be this masculine. He could be an olympic bear wrestler and I wouldn't be surprised. "Lower," he demanded, and I obeyed without a second thought. I slid off his warmth and planted myself between his legs. I started working his thighs, while he complimented me in some way. I didn't really hear him, I was too fascinated with these weapons of mass destruction in front of me. Each thigh probably weighed more than me and easily had three times the muscle.

It was in this position that I first touched it. My hand brushed up against a rock, which brought my attention to a thick rod defined through his shorts. I stared at it out of curiosity. Was it also muscular? David must've noticed my change of attention because he encouraged me "you can take it out if you want."

Before I could even process what I was doing my hands were pulling his shorts down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing underwear. I brought my head closer to his lap and watched as this behemoth grew closer to me. It was sooo much bigger from this angle. It was probably longer than my forearm and twice as veiny. David grabbed the base and slapped me with it gently on both cheeks. "Open up," he commanded.

"I... I.. I ca.." I was quickly muffled by the taste of cock. My eyes widened and my lips locked around his meat. Out of curiosity l started licking under his head, and in response I was rewarded with a deep moan. "Oh," I asked, letting the cock pop out of my mouth, "you like that?"

"You're so hot babe, I just wanna feel your lips on me" david breathed. I looked up at him from the most submissive position someone can be in, yet I felt like I was in power. Not a physical advantage, but the artifact of lust. He wanted me, David wanted cute, little Amy to help him relieve some stress. "Mmmmmm, ok" I offered.

I tenderly kissed his head and stared into his eyes. I positioned the cock over my face and slowly licked from the base all the way to the tip, quickly followed by a more French kind of kiss. I grabbed the bottom of his rod and started sucking in as much of him as I could. David grabbed the back of my head and helped me bob up and down.

My left hand reached for his balls and started fondling them slowly. He kept pushing farther and farther until he hit the back of my throat. I focused on dancing my tongue around his dick like a sloppy ballerina. "MMMmmmmMmm, " I moaned into his engorged member.

"Fuck, you're so good at this. You're a natural!" He complimented. It once again felt good to be appreciated. I smiled as my mouth was filled with the taste of precum. I lapped it up and tried to swallow it. In the process I also swallowed another 3 inches of David. I had already deep throated Bryan and a Banana, so the second he pulled out I was able to choke more of him down.

I kept checking his face for approval before refocusing on his intruder. I continued to moan into him as I worked more of him into me. Whatever I couldn't reach with my mouth I rubbed with my hands, and this easily went on for 15 minutes. Every once and a while he would pull out, leaving me to run my face into his Cock like I was worshiping his groin. "Please put it back," I pleaded, "I'm not finished."

"Atta girl, what do you call me?"

"... davi.. no, daddy?" His nod of approval was all I needed. "Please daddy, I've been a good girl." I looked up at him with a pout and beady eyes. Without any hesitation I was back at it, getting face fucked by a hunk.

I felt his shaft travel up and down my tongue. I deep throated him so many times I nearly forgot I needed to breathe. While I was sucking what I could from him, I felt him tense and pull out. "Smile!" He grunted.

I let out a toothy grin while he pumped out load after load onto my face. Once he finished he pulled up his shorts and stood, towering over me. "Don't clean yourself up," David instructed, "I want you to keep that on while you help me get the house ready."

"Get the house ready for what?" I questioned.

"I'm having a friend over later for some jacuzzi time. Don't worry, she already knows you're here. For now, there's a small list of chores on the fridge that I need you to do."

I don't know if it was my mood or the fact that I was kneeling in front of a marble statue covered in his cum, but I agreed with little persuasion. Walking into the kitchen I found the list and started looking for supplies.

David disappeared, so I began mopping the floor without him. Everytime I swung the mop with enough force my breasts would jiggle. I finished the entire floor while daydreaming about being strong and capable as David. What a stud. I looked down at my body and laughed a little. A week ago I was repulsed by the idea of wearing denim shorts, now I was wearing a white sports bra and yoga pants with another man's seed covering my face. I giggled, every so often a little cum would drip into my mouth reminding me of what it felt like to be dominated.

I moved on to taking out the trash. On my way out the door I passed a mirror and took a second to admire my butt. I flicked a little dirt off my otherwise spotless white pants and watched my booty jiggle in response. I notice David staring at my ass from the couch in the other room. I rolled my eyes, "boys," I murmured. Before I walked out the door I shook my butt a little for David; just a little show for a little attention. He grinned and a warm feeling filled my chest.

12