Adam Makes a Friend

Story Info
Adam meets an ancient being. She needs his help.
11.2k words
4.44
5.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a one off story. I wanted to make a longer story as I've enjoyed reading them on this site. This is a fantasy that I came up with during my long days spent driving and am so glad to get it down for all you lovely people to read. Constructive criticism is always welcome and of course I love praise as well lol. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

---------------------------------------------------

Adam was just finishing up a long day of driving his semi-truck when a message came across his company PC.

When you are done with your current delivery we are routing you to a terminal. Your current truck is due for turn-in and we have a new one waiting for you.

Adam was stoked. He loved his current truck but it was getting pretty old and beat up. Sure it was only 3-4 years old but it had almost 500,000 miles on it and the wear and tear it went through showed. He went to bed with a smile that night, thinking grand thoughts of breaking in a new beauty.

Adam woke up the next day ready to rock and roll. He did his morning routines and headed to his delivery. He needed to get that out of the way before he could check out his new ride. Luckily the delivery didn't take long. A nice quick drop and hook of trailers and he was off to his companies terminal. He pulled in and found a spot to park the empty trailer. After unhooking it he drove Bob-tail over to the maintenance building. He walked in and up to the desk.

"Hi, I was told I'd be getting a new truck today." Adam said with a smile.

"Driver code?" The maintenance guy asked.

After Adam told him, he typed into his computer and checked up on it.

"Ok looks good. Let me grab somebody to show it to you." He said as he walked into the garage area.

He came back out with another maintenance employee.

"You the guy getting the new truck?" The maintenance guy asked Adam.

"Sure am." Adam replied.

"You're lucky. This new line of trucks are pretty spec'd out. I think you'll like it. Follow me." He said.

Adam followed him out the door and across from the big bay doors was a line of trucks. Some were obviously used, but others were nice and shiny. The guy walked over to one of the shiny ones and gestured towards it with his hand.

"There she is. Only has 80 miles on it to get it here from the manufacturer. She's a right beauty. Here are the keys. Just transfer stuff from your old truck into this one and bring your old keys inside. Here's a paper where you can detail anything you find that might be wrong with the new truck. There shouldn't be but it happens. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask." He rattled off the instructions with obvious practice.

"Thanks man. I'll be sure to give her a good once over." Adam told him.

With that the guy walked off and Adam got into his old truck to park next to the new one. Adam unlocked his new truck and sat in the seat. It was a beauty. All shiny and new. It wasn't much different from his old model. A little different button placements and gauge arrangement, but it was new toy. Who doesn't get excited about an upgrade, right. He checked out the inside, ran the engine a bit to listen to the new motor, and check to make sure all the buttons and knobs did what they were supposed to do. Then he checked the outside and did a full pre-trip inspection. Luckily he didn't find anything wrong with it. Everything was operating as it should.

He transferred his belongings, returned his old keys, signed the paperwork on the transfer and went right back to work. No rest for the wicked.

Adam followed the same routine he'd been doing since starting this job. He left home Monday morning around 7. Everyday he'd do the loads his Fleet Manager told him to do and call it a day around 5:45PM. He'd find a place to park and do his post-trip check on his truck. Then he'd go use the bathroom, Come out and have a cigarette. Then he'd load up his favorite porn story site, find a story he liked, and took care of himself. After cleaning up with a tissue he'd usually browse Reddit or read a story on Kindle until he was ready for bed. Rinse and repeat until Saturday when he could go home for the weekend and spend time with his children. He liked his job. It paid well, and he got to travel. Kind of.

A couple months after Adam had gotten his new truck he was sitting in his bunk messing around on his phone. Just his normal pre-bed routine when he saw a flicker out of the corner of his eye. He looked up, and to his surprise, he saw a woman sitting on the other end of his bed.

"Who the fuck are you?" He shouted in surprise.

She couldn't have gotten in without him noticing. The doors were locked and not quiet. No matter how engrossed he might be with whatever he was doing at that moment he would've noticed his doors opening.

"Please relax and allow me to explain." She said.

Her voice was melodic and beautiful. Now that his shock had worn off slightly he realized she was beautiful all over. She had long red hair, striking blue eyes, and full lips. A small smattering of freckles across her pale skin. He'd always had a thing for red heads. Her breasts looked decently sized in her shirt. A slim waist and legs that seemed to go on forever.

"Talk fast before I call the cops." He said as threateningly as he could. Beautiful or not, she just showed up in his truck somehow.

"This is going to be hard to believe, but I want you to listen before you make a hasty decision. I'm not here to hurt you. Let me explain. My name is Lyra. I'm sure you're wondering how I got in here. Well I've actually been here the whole time but haven't been able to manifest until now." She said to him.

"So what? You're saying you're a god damned ghost?" He asked derisively.

"Not exactly no. I'm not human though. I was once a powerful being, but I was trapped in an amulet. That amulet was then melted down and apparently used in the metal of your truck. Instead of freeing me it just means I'm trapped here instead of where I was before." She explained.

"If you've been here this whole time, then why am I only seeing you now? I've been in this truck for months." He asked. Still not believing her, but figuring he can play along for now. He's still not sure how she got in.

"I haven't had the power to manifest until now. I've been trapped in that amulet for centuries. Most of my power was stripped and I've been an insubstantial spirit until now." She said.

"So what changed? How come you suddenly have the power to become substantial?" He asked. It was good story whether or not it was true.

"Well... you did. I can restore my power in only one way. I need to absorb life essence. Now before you freak out, don't misunderstand. I'm not going to drain you of your life. I'm not a vampire or something. I can't take it from you. I need something... else. Something that contains the possibility of life. You happen to produce something that contains millions of little cells brimming with life energy. I've been absorbing as much as I can off the tissues you've left, but it's not great system. It did allow me to gain enough power to manifest though so we could have a conversation." She told him.

"Are you saying my SPERM is the source of your power?" He asked incredulously. He thought the story was pretty good until that part. Now it's tipped into the realm of ridiculous. "Look, your story was entertaining and all but let's be real. That all sounds like bullshit. Now tell me what you're really doing in my truck."

"You want proof?" She said. "Fine."

With that she started to glow. She got so bright Adam had to shield his eyes. When the light died away the woman had changed. She was no longer a pale red head with freckles. In her place was... Milla Jovovich.

"Is this proof enough? Or do you need more?" She said as she started to glow again. When it died down he saw she had changed again. Now he was looking at Anna Kendrick.

"H H How?" Adam stuttered.

Lyra glowed once more and was back to her original appearance.

"Changing shapes has always been easy for me. It's one of the few powers left to me. I crafted this body after seeing some of the things you browse. You seemed to appreciate this body type. I'm being completely serious. I'm a formerly powerful being that is trapped and I need your help." She said. Almost pleading at the end.

"What can I do? I'm just a lowly truck driver." He said.

"If I can gain enough power back I can break this enchantment and be free." She told him.

"And for that you need my sperm. Right. So what do you want to do?" He asked.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll play out any fantasy you want. I can be anybody. Do anything. I can't actually be hurt, so you have some sadist fetishes, bring it on. As long as you keep feeding me until I can break free I'm game." She said.

"So you want to have sex with me in any way I want as long as you can eat my sperm?"

"Well, eat is the wrong word. It can be anywhere in, or on, my body and I can absorb it. But you have the basic idea, yes."

Adam slumped back on his bed. This was so far beyond anything he had ever experienced. He couldn't have even imagined something like this. You'd think if there were powerful beings out there as she claimed he'd have heard something about it. I mean, of course there are legends and myths about such things, but he'd never taken them seriously. On one hand he was completely overwhelmed and out of his league here. On the other, she was hot as hell. It had been a long time since he'd had female companionship. Lefty and Righty got the job done, but they weren't what he really wanted.

She sat quietly while he thought it over. She'd made her case as best she could and the rest was up to him. She just hoped he agreed. She had been locked in that amulet for centuries. Kept away from any source of power. Just silently screaming to the void. She wanted to be back in the world. Able to flex her power a little and have fun again. She looked at Adam and figured she could do worse for a power source. He was handsome. Almost 6' tall with short cropped brown hair and eyes. He was rather muscular. Just starting to soften around the middle. She had seen him do some workouts in the truck but sitting in a driver seat all day and eating truck stop food takes its toll. She had also seen the tool he is working with when she was insubstantial. That excited her. He was about 7 1/2 inches long and quite thick. It had been so long since she'd even felt the touch of another human and the thought of getting that in her was almost more than she could bear.

"Well, I can't say I don't find the idea appealing." He said after a while. "I mean, you're hot as hell and I'm a simple guy at the end of the day. Since you're kinda stuck in my truck I guess I'm the only one who can help and I'd feel terrible to say no. So if you're sure, I'd be happy to help you out."

"Don't misunderstand Adam. You may be the only one who can help but I'm not upset. You are very attractive and I'm happy you can help me. Thank you so much. I promise you won't regret this." She said this last part with some heat. "Can I please hug you. I haven't had a hug in a long time."

This last confession nearly broke his heart. She sounded so lonely. Being trapped for centuries must've been horrible. He moved to her and wrapped her in his arms. She melted into him and began to weep softly. He didn't know what to say so he just held her.

She was frustrated at her weakness. She was trying to be strong, but the thought of actual human touch had broken her barriers. When he wrapped his arms around her the emotions came so swift and strong she couldn't hold them back. She was weeping with joy and sadness and centuries of loneliness all wrapped in a bundle.

After a time she stopped and looked up at him.

"Thank you Adam. It's been long time since someone has held me like that. I'm sorry I kind of killed the mood but that was wonderful." She said looking into his eyes.

He had a empathetic expression on his face. Seeing only kindness there she leaned up and kissed him. It started chaste enough. Closed lips and lightly touching. As she felt his lips though, a hunger started to rise in her. She pushed a little harder. She opened her mouth slightly and probed with her tongue. He responded in kind and they started to make out. Neither was a stranger to the art of kissing. They tongued dueled for a good long while before finally coming up for air.

At this point both were feeling rather hot and clothes started getting peeled off. Well Lyra did hers for effect as they weren't actually real. Once they were naked she pounced on top of him as he laid back on his bed. Lips locked once more their hands started to explore.

Adam was right. Her breasts were definitely a decent size. Slightly bigger than his hands and real perky. Her areola's were a light pink with dime size nipples standing proudly. They rubbed and caressed each other for several minutes, never breaking their kiss. Then Lyra started nibbling on his neck. He liked where this was going. She bit down lightly on his ear lobe and moved her mouth down to his chest. Lightly scratching him with her nails she planted kisses and licks over his chest and nipples. Guys may not be as sensitive there as woman but she knew it still turned them on. She continued moving lower never quite touching his straining oak branch. Once she got down to his groin she at first ignored his now rock hard cock. Instead, she moved her head down lower and put her tongue right below his balls. She started a long slow lick upwards drawing out his arousal. She ran her tongue over his sack and finally her tongue touched his dick. She licked all the way up the bottom and flicked her tongue slightly when she got to the top. She wrapped her hand around it and said, "you have a beautiful cock Adam." Before engulfing the head with her mouth.

The feeling of her hot, wet mouth consuming his rod was amazing. He groaned at the pleasure of it. She started a slight bobbing on the tip taking it deeper and deeper with each bob. She was using her hand to stoke the length not inside her mouth yet but she was running out of that space. Slowly but surely she bobbed her head up and down until her lips were pressed against his pubic bone.

"Oh god, if you keep that up I'm going to burst." Adam said through moans.

She pulled off him. "Well we can't have that can we." She said with a sexy smile.

Adam had enough of being passive. He rose up and wrapped her in his arms as he turned over, putting her on bottom.

"My turn." He almost growled with lust.

He attacked her lips with his again with a ferocity. While he kissed her lustily his hands caressed her body. He brought both hands up to knead her breasts and pinch her nipples, causing her to moan at his ministrations. He started to trail one hand downward and moved his head as well. As he kissed and nipped at her neck, she let out little yelps and mewls of growing arousal. His mouth kissed around one breast and latched onto one of her nipples. At the same time his hand slid along her slit finding it wet and warm. He slowly slipped a finger along her folds letting it slip past the outer lips and stroke the inner. He sucked hungrily on her nipple and alternated between the two as his hands explored her silky tunnel. He rubbed circles around and on her clit gently. She moaned and bucked beneath him clearly enjoying it, as his head began its movement down her belly kissing and licking her flesh as he went. Still gently rubbing her clit he moved past his hand and lapped at the now almost gushing slit before him. She tasted heavenly. He could eat her all day and not grow tired of the taste. After a little while of lapping at her juices he slid his hand down to enter two fingers into her hot box. At the same time he moved his mouth up to her clit and began his oral assault. Slowly pumping his fingers in and out of her while curling his fingers, he began lapping at her clit with his tongue wide and flat. Then he would narrow it and focus on circling the nub and then licking it directly. He would alternate until at this point she was almost screaming with pleasure. Finally he latched his mouth onto her pearl and sucked on it. This proved to be too much for her and she started quivering with a long overdue climax. Due to how long it had been and the build up, this orgasm was powerful. All thought fled her mind as she rode the wave of pleasure emanating from her center. All the while Adam continued to suck, drawing it out as long as possible.

When she finally began to come down he moved back up her body to give her a kiss. She obliged, then said, "You better fuck me now, or I'm gonna lose my mind."

Not one to disappoint a lady, Adam lined up his shaft and slowly pushed inside her. He gasped at the feel of her tight, wet, hot pussy. It had been a while since he had been inside a woman and he missed it. The feeling of her smooth walls flowing over his rigid member was incredible. As he reached the end he paused for a moment to enjoy the warmth and pleasure pulsing along his cock before pulling back out and pushing in a little more forcefully. Remembering that she said she crafted this body he didn't know how hard a fucking she could take.

That was answered a moment later when she said, "Damn it Adam, stop fucking around and pound me. It's been centuries since I've had a good dicking and I need to be filled."

"As you wish." And with that he got his knees under him and lifted her legs up to his shoulders. Getting a good grip on her he began to drive into her with force. She threw her head back and growled in satisfaction. The feeling of his impressive member filling and stretching her walls was driving her crazy. It felt so good she couldn't help but moan. He was quickly bringing her to another earth shattering climax and she just held on for dear life.

She wasn't the only one, Adam was also very quickly approaching a precipice. He had been taking care of his own releases for a long time, and while he wasn't pent up, that didn't compare to the real thing. Add in the fact that she was incredibly gorgeous and making the most lewd of sounds and he wasn't going to last. The only question was who would break first.

That was answered a moment later when Adam shuddered and slammed a final time deep inside her releasing several jets of cum. Feeling the source of her power fill her finally pushed her over as well. As she absorbed the life force her mind went blank as another powerful orgasm raced through her body. Her pussy convulsed around Adams slowly deflating cock as she screamed in ecstasy.

As they both began to come down, Adam collapsed next to her on the twin bunk. Out of breathe they held each other and gave soft kisses as the aftershocks jolted them. Finally Adam spoke.

"That was amazing."

"You have no idea how much I missed that." Lyra said to him, regaining her composure. "Would you hold me tonight? I would very much like to sleep in your arms."

"It would be my great pleasure." Adam told her. He hadn't held a woman as they slept for a long time as well and he was really looking forward to it.

As they got into the spooning position they both smiled with happiness as they drifted off to an exhausted sleep.

The next morning Adam awoke to a curious sensation. He felt something warm and wet moving along his shaft. He very much enjoyed waking up this way and looked down to see Lyra swallowing his dick. She expertly manipulated her throat and tongue while lightly kneading his balls. Which were beginning to boil in anticipation. Her expert ministrations were causing him to lose all rational thought as he went rigid and began pumping her throat full of the cream she was seeking. She pulled back and licked him clean before pulling off of him completely. She hummed with satisfaction then looked at him.