Adam the Submissive Slut

Story Info
Adam's first story of being a submissive slut.
10.2k words
4.73
64.2k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers

This series will follow the life of Adam Anderson. It will be detailed about Adam's life and hopefully including some hot sex scenes! The stories are generally going to be classed as gay male, but they will also involve some straight sex scenes and more.

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Thanks to Dougslair for editing!

The Younger Years

I was born on the 25th of December 1984, my parents are Trevor Anderson and Janice Anderson, at my birth they had been married for three years.

I am the youngest of my siblings, my eldest being my brother Ben and my sister Kate being in the middle, we are each two years apart and it took me a long time to work out that my parents weren't married when they had Ben.

We were by no means rich, my parents both worked average pay jobs but with my grandparents being able to look after us made life easier for my mum and dad.

My earliest memory was the first time my dad took me to primary school, along the way he got distracted and me, being young and adventurous, I ended up jumping into the canal down the road from our house! It was safe to say it took my Mum a while to let my Dad take me to school again.

If any of you have elder siblings that went to the same school as you then you know that you are automatically known by most of the teachers. Ben was a loud and a centre of attention kind of kid, a bit of a troublemaker but nothing too bad, just enough for the teachers to straight away keeping an eye on me. My sister though was quiet, maybe since Ben was so loud it drowned out my sister.

By the time that Ben had finished Primary school and left to go to high school I had formed my own group of friends and my own young personality. Truth be told, I copied a lot of what Ben said and did but since he was no longer at the school it seemed like I came up with a lot of the fun ideas he had.

In my final year we had the best teacher in the school, Mr Tucking. He was funny, nice and let us watch a lot of movies throughout the year! I know a lot of kids say it but I am sure I was his favourite. He used to always make me team captain whenever we played sports and I was always in charge of bringing the big TV into the class room or changing the film on the projector.

Then, I hit high school. I don't know what happened but suddenly my loud personality that I copied off my brother dwindled down. I kept my original mates but going into such a larger school we all made new friends. Mine were the sort of in the middle between geeky and athletic, I was super clever so I wasn't a full-on geek, but I liked movies and superheros and writing. I played football (soccer to you Americans), I would say I was a solid 5 out of 10 at the sport.

Although I was quieter and shyer now, I always wanted a girlfriend and for some reason I had no fear of asking the prettiest girls in the school to go out with me, even if they always said no.

I was eventually 16 when I got my first girlfriend and had my first kiss, a girl named Emma. I was crazily young and in love with her, I feel bad about it now, but at the time I ditched my friends a lot to see her. When we eventually broke up, I was very lucky that my friends didn't hold it against me and took me back into the group.

Emma does come back into my life, but that story is yet to come.

Now a little about my home life.

My dad was a strong and strict parent, he worked away a lot so when I got to see him it was really nice. He was big into his sports, and I got into playing football and golf with him. Although he wasn't an emotional man and I think it's due to this that I tend to hide my own emotions now, he never failed to say that he loves all of us.

My mum was the good cop of the two, the cook, maker of school lunches and the one to drive us everywhere.

18 Years Old

My First Blowjob

I turned 18 a few weeks ago and my mates and I went on a night out in Manchester. It was a great night, lots of drinking and dancing and I eventually ended back home at 4am with a kebab. I woke up to find the half-eaten kebab still in my hand and a banging headache.

I had then started a job working in sales, the money wasn't great but I earned a bit of commission and it paid for me to have more nights out with my friends.

"What time are you coming to mine?" My friend James asked me.

"Say 9pm?" I asked back.

"Perfect, see you then." He said and hung up the phone.

I proceeded to get showered, do my hair and get dressed into a black shirt and black jeans. Looking in the mirror I thought I looked good. My short brown hair was slick to one side and I had recently started going to the gym so I could see the little bit of muscle that was coming on.

When I got to James's house there were five of us going out, we had a couple of drinks and headed for the clubs.

After a few shots and dancing I found myself in the smoking area. I wasn't a smoker but some of my mates were and it was nice to be able to hear each other over the music.

It was there that we started chatting to two guys our age. One of them named Jack was chatting to me.

"So where are you from?" He asked.

"Altrincham, about twenty minutes away." I told him.

"Nice, I am from Sheffield but moved here for university." He told me.

Jack had medium length brown hair that was brushed to one side, dressed in a pink shirt and blue jeans and he actually had a really nice smile, not that I usually spotted those kinds of things.

"Do you want a blowjob?" He suddenly blurted out.

My eyes went wide at his question and I looked around to make sure none of my mates heard it!

"Erm, I'm okay." I replied, not wanting a blowjob off this guy.

He was sat down, smiled and looked at me and said, "I don't mind, I can just give you one." He told me.

I was more than confused, was this strange guy seriously offering to suck my dick?

"Are you serious?" I asked him thinking he was joking.

"Yes, I'm serious." He said with a straight face telling me that he meant it.

I was torn and a little drunk. Although I did previously have a girlfriend, we never did anything sexual and I have dreamed of what a blowjob felt like. I blamed it on those reasons for me whispering back to him, "Where?"

Then a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Toilet, now." He whispered back. Then he stood up and walked off.

Looking back at my friends and realising they were all deep in conversation and they wouldn't notice me missing, I followed behind Jack.

Watching him walking into the far cubical, I followed inside and shut the door. He just smiled at me and said, "Pull your trousers down." And then I watched him sitting on the closed toilet seat.

I was nervous, anxious, but extremely horny! So, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. Then Jack seemed to take charge.

His hands landed on my jeans, and I watched as he pulled them down and saw my 5 inch cock, rock hard and aiming straight at him.

In a second, he gripped onto my cock and I watched as he opened his mouth and then his lips were around my cock.

"Ooooooooh." I quietly moaned.

His mouth was so warm and wet around my cock, I can't actually believe this is how good a blowjob feels.

I watched as Jack wasted no time, his head was moving back and forth over my cock and I could feel myself twitching in his mouth. It was amazing!

"God that's good." I moaned out and placed one hand on the door of the cubical for support.

"Mmmmm." I felt him moan sending vibrations around my cock.

His tongue started to flick along the head of my cock and sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

Softly I placed one hand onto his thick hair and rested it on him as he kept bobbing up and down on my cock.

When I suddenly felt one of his hands playing with my smooth balls, I thought I was going to faint with the pleasure.

His mouth started to go deeper and deeper onto my cock, I could feel my dick sliding down his wet throat.

"Fuuuckk." I panted out as again and again Jack was deep throating me.

"Glllgggp!" Jack gagged and moaned all over my cock as he kept masterfully sucking my dick.

"I'm not going to last much longer." I warned him.

"Mmm." He moaned around my cock that I took to mean he will swallow my cum.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I moaned out louder than I meant to when I felt my balls tighten and suddenly, I was flooding his mouth with my cum.

"MMMMM!" He moaned as I couldn't stop cumming and cumming as he swallowed down every drop.

Jack kept sucking my cock throughout my orgasm until I started to go soft in his mouth.

"Fuck." I panted when he finally pulled away from my cock.

"Thanks for that." He said wiping his mouth.

"That was amazing." I whispered.

"We should get back outside." He said standing up with a big smile on his face.

"Good idea." I agreed, not wanting my friends to realise I had gone.

When we got back to the smoking area my friends were exactly where I left them and were none the wiser of what I had just done.

"Should we go back inside?" I suggested getting closer to them.

"Sure." One of them said.

As I left the smoking area, I looked at saw Jack smiling and winking at me. I could feel myself blushing with embarrassment as I walked away.

The rest of the night was uneventful compared to my time with Jack.

The next day I was lay in bed recovering from my hang over when I started to think back to the blowjob.

I couldn't believe how good it was, how amazing his mouth felt around my cock.

Closing my eyes, I took my now hard cock into my hand and slowly started to wank picturing Jack's blowjob. Feeling his warm, wet mouth around my cock. It must have only taken me a few minutes to cum all over my own stomach.

Rising curiosity

The next few weeks I found myself wanking all the time and thinking of Jack sucking my cock. I eventually found myself reading stories online of men sucking other men's cocks and I realised that I got massively turned on.

I knew I wasn't gay, I loved women and got just as turned on with them, but the more stories I read the more and more I was getting aroused by the idea of sucking cock. I don't know what it was but the idea of being on my knees and giving a man the pleasure that Jack gave to me was a huge turn on. What turned me on more was the idea of an older man.

It seemed that nearly every night I was wanking thinking and reading about sucking cock. Every time I came, I told myself that I was no longer going to do it, but then when I was horny it would be the same.

After just reading blowjob stories for a long time, it just wasn't enough. I eventually found myself on an online chat. Putting my name and my age I was shocked by how many older men were sending me messaged.

I was actually kind of flattered at first.

Then I started my journey of talking to men online, I soon found out that I am definitely submissive. Having older men telling me they want my young mouth wrapped around their cock until they cum down my throat had my cock hard all of the time.

After a couple of weeks of dirty talking to strangers online, one man messaged me.

"Hi Adam, my name is Jeff and I live near Manchester. How are you doing?"

I clicked the message and quickly replied.

"Hi Jeff, it's nice to meet you. I'm really well thanks how're you?"

Jeff: "I'm good thanks, have you been on here long?"

Adam: "Just a few weeks, but I have no real life experience."

Jeff: "Do you want real life experience?"

Adam: "I'm not sure, right now it is just fantasy. How old are you by the way?"

Jeff: "I'm 57, I hope that's okay?"

Adam: "That's fine, I prefer older men."

My cock was rock hard below me as I was chatting with Jeff. Most of my messages on here were straight into filthy messages but Jeff actually wanted to have a conversation with me.

Jeff: "That's good, I prefer younger men."

Adam: "That's good. Are you gay?"

Then he surprised me.

Jeff: "Actually I am married to a woman. I just love having younger men pleasing me."

I couldn't believe this, I couldn't imagine someone being married and letting other guys suck your cock. Although I knew it was wrong that I was chatting to a married man, for some reason I was more turned on than ever! I replied back to him.

Adam: "I have never spoken to a married man before."

Jeff: "It doesn't put you off, does it?"

Adam: "No, actually I like it..."

Jeff: "Good, because when my wife is away, I love to fuck a young slut like yourself."

Oh my god! My cock nearly came right there and then! I had never been called a slut by someone before and I don't know why but it just turned me on even more!

Adam: "No one has called me a slut before."

Jeff: "Well that is what you want to be isn't it? A slut for your daddy."

Fuuuckkk! I knew I liked it when older men took charge but I have never experience this. When I didn't reply straight away Jeff messaged me again.

Jeff: "Is your cock hard for your daddy my slut?"

Deciding I will carry on with it I messaged back.

Adam: "Yes I am hard for you daddy."

Jeff: "Good boy, wank your hard cock for me now."

Adam: "Yes daddy."

I was quickly wanking my hard cock for this older man.

Jeff: "Do you wish your daddy was there now? Having his big cock in your mouth?"

Adam: "Yes daddy I would love to have your big cock in my mouth right now!"

Jeff: "Good slut. I want to feel your tongue all over my cock and running around my balls. Would you like that?"

Adam: "I would love to do that for you daddy! I want to be a good boy and take your big cock!"

Jeff: "Keep wanking, imagine I am there holding your head down while you take my cock down your throat!"

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer with this man, I could feel my orgasm building up fast.

Adam: "I'm going to cum soon!"

Jeff: "Beg your daddy to cum slut!"

Adam: "Please daddy! Please let me cum!"

Jeff: "CUM YOU DIRTY COCKSUCKING SLUT!"

"Fuuuuckkkkk!" I actually shouted out as I covered myself in cum. I was sitting at the computer and my cum kept flying out of my cock all over me. It was fucking amazing!

But like normal, once I came and my horniness dies down, I was no longer desperate for cock. Without saying anything else I turned off the computer and cleaned myself up.

The next night, my mum and dad were working late, my brother was out with friends and my sister was in her room. My horniness came back to me and I fired up the computer. Going back onto the chatroom, I got about 6 messages until one I recognise.

Jeff: "Hi there boy, what happened to you last night?"

I felt bad for leaving without saying anything, so I messaged him back.

Adam: "Hi, I'm sorry about that. Once I came I feel a bit awkward and nervous so I left."

It didn't take long for Jeff to reply.

Jeff: "I understand. It must be confusing for you."

I didn't expect such an understanding response and it made me feel even more guilty for leaving him hanging.

Adam: "Thank you, I am straight. It's just when I'm horny I come on here."

Jeff: "It's okay, but you do owe me!"

Adam: "Definitely! I want to help you cum!"

Jeff: "Are you free to meet and you can make it up to me in person? My wife is away for a week."

I read the message a few times. I was so close to typing back that I would meet him, but something stopped me. Instead, I typed back.

Adam: "I don't think I'm ready to meet yet. I'm sorry."

I nervously waited for his reply.

Jeff: "That's okay, but when you are ready. I am the first one who gets to use your pretty mouth!"

Wanting to make up for last night, I replied.

Adam: "Yes daddy..."

Jeff: "Good boy, now get your young, hard cock out."

Adam: "Yes daddy, I am really hard already!"

Jeff: "Good boy, start slowly wanking your cock for me."

Adam: "I am, how big is your cock?"

Jeff: "It is 7 inches, might be too big to fit in your mouth on your first time."

Adam: "I will do my best..."

Jeff: "I'm sure you will slut. You will get better the more you practice on my cock!"

Adam: "Yes daddy! I would love to have my lips around your big cock and take you down my throat!"

Jeff: "Good slut! I can't wait to see your young mouth around my cock, have you moaning as you take my cock deeper and deeper down! Will you let your daddy take your ass?"

Honestly, I have never thought about my ass being played with. I have read the stories and know about it, but it's not something that ever appealed to me. So, I replied.

Adam: "I just want to suck cock daddy I'm sorry."

Jeff: "It's okay, you can just be my cocksucker slut!"

Adam: "Yes daddy! Are you wanking your big cock thinking about me?"

Jeff: "Yes, I am son, thinking of your tongue tasting my precum until I cum down your throat!"

Adam: "I will swallow all of your cum like a good slut daddy!"

Jeff: "Good boy, keep wanking your hard cock for me."

Adam: "I'm getting close to cumming daddy, are you close?"

Jeff: "Nearly slut, how badly do you want my cum?"

Adam: "I want you to cum a huge load down my throat! Imagine my young mouth swallowing your huge load!"

After a few minutes, Jeff replied.

Jeff: "Good boy, you just made me cum. It won't be long until you are tasting it for real. Now cum all over yourself and lick it up like a good slut!"

Reading that I instantly covered myself in cum. Being so submissive for this older man made me hornier than ever and I fucking loved it! Much to my own surprise, I actually brought my hand to my mouth and licked my cum off of it and I actually liked the taste.

Adam: "I have done it daddy."

Jeff: "Good boy, I'm glad you didn't just turn off your computer."

Adam: "I feel a little more relaxed with you now."

Jeff: "Good, I will speak to you soon."

And then we both logged off.

I was surprised with myself, I didn't feel the shame or guilt after I had cum, in fact I loved it! I licked a little more of my cum before cleaning the rest with a towel.

Over the next three weeks I chatted to Jeff most nights and we made each other cum. I was now totally relaxed and even chatted to him normally after I had cum.

The First Time

"Adam! Tea is ready!" My mum shouted from downstairs.

I had just loaded the computer up to see if Jeff was online, but I quickly shut it all down and ran downstairs.

Sitting at the table, my mum brought us all out a meal of burger and chips.

"Ben, how long are you back for?" My dad asked.

"Just the week then back to university." He replied.

"And Sam, any plans this week?" My dad asked.

"Not much, just working." She replied. My sister has started a position as an administrator and she was really enjoying it. It was nice to see my sister coming out of her shell and she actually started a relationship with a guy called Steve who has come round a few times and he seemed nice.

"Adam, are you working this week?" My dad asked me.

"Yeah, work as normal. Maybe see my friends this weekend." I told him.

After dinner, I went straight into the other room and loaded the computer up. To my luck, Jeff was on.

Adam: "Hi daddy." I messaged.

Jeff: "Hi slut. How are you?"

Adam: "Good, I just had dinner with my family."

Jeff: "That's nice, I had the same with the wife and kids. How is your family?"

Adam: "They are good, my brother is going back to university soon so it was nice to see him."

Jeff: "Did he have all the attention as is normal?"

I have opened up a lot to Jeff recently, we were actually getting quite close.

Adam: "No he is actually not too annoying now lol."

Jeff: "Good. So, I want to meet soon."

Jeff has been getting on me more about meeting up and I have been coming around to the idea of it. My fantasy of wanting it to become a reality happening more and more. Nervously, I typed back.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers