Adam's Second Date Continues Pt. 02

Story Info
Sunday morning and you sure look fine.
7.1k words
4.61
3.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnow29
notnow29
22 Followers

The morning arrived too quickly to have gained the sleep I desperately needed. Not fast enough for my stiff cock needing to pump another load of cum into Allison, a living wet dream. I looked around and realized I was alone in the bed. No one in the room but me and a very hard eleven-and-a-half-inch cock. Were the last thirty-six hours of my life real, or did I just have the best erotic dream of all time? The smell of sex and the dried cum on my body snapped me out of my sleep haze and back to reality. I just fucked the sex god of a girl that everyone wanted to fuck. Please, She has to still be here somewhere! I got up to look for her, my morning wood flag polling out in front of me.

Mystery solved, she was in the shower, soaping her chest and firm stomach. Her tan, naked form silhouetted against the white shower walls did nothing to help my ridged cock relax. So, I stepped into the shower with her to see if she needed any help cleaning those hard-to-reach spots.

"Hey, sleepyhead, looks like you are "UP" and ready for the day," Allison said when she saw my stiff shaft moving in her direction.

"Morning, beautiful," I said as I leaned in for a firm kiss. "Thought you might need some help with that soap; I don't want you to miss any dirty spots."

"Yea, it seems you were just thinking about my cleanliness." She said as she gave the head of my rock-hard cock a squeeze. "You are ever the gentleman, aren't you."

Allison pushed her wet soapy form up against me, pinning my cock to her belly. We hugged, kissed, and rubbed each other's backs as the hot water flowed over us. I slowly massaged down to the small of her back and then lower to squeeze her firm ass cheeks. Allison responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a slow passionate kiss standing on her toes.

"You really are incredible. I hope you had fun last night and that I did not hurt you?" I asked.

"I was a little worried about how you collapsed and groaned before falling asleep," I said.

"Adam, I had a wonderful time with you. Thank you for being such a caring lover."

Allison said and kissed me again. "I collapsed because I just couldn't take any more. You made me cum so hard and for so long. At one point, it became almost non-stop. Then, finally, I just could not do it anymore."

"So, nothing broken or permanently bent out of shape?" I asked with a laugh and a firm squeeze of the ass in my hands.

"No, seriously, Adam, I am fine. A little sore but so very fine." She responded.

"Why yes, you certainly are," I said and kissed her again.

I turned her around and cupped her soapy tits in my hands, pressing my cock into the small of her back. My balls pressed into the crack of Allison's ass as I asked, "so is there anything I can kiss to make the soreness better?" One hand slid down her torso and stopped just above her clit.

"Oh my god, you are so bad. I love it." She said as she pressed back against my cock.

I moved further down and began to rub her clit with the tips of my fingers as the hot water sprayed down on her. Allison moaned and pushed her pubic mound forward to meet the pressure of my fingers. She wrapped her arms around my neck again to give her leverage. This was my sign to move on, stroking her clit with more speed and firmness. I could feel slippery wetness coming from her sex that was not water or soap.

"Yes, go, jeez, I am going to cum." She said as she pushed harder against my stroking fingers.

I wanted to spin her around and drop to her cunt and lick her to climax so I could taste her sweet nectar again. Unfortunately, Allison had other plans and held my neck tight as she approached her climax. I squeezed and pinched a nipple with my left hand and rapidly stroked her clit with my right. All the while pressing my cock into her soapy back.

"FUCK YES! Oh, fuck yessssss." She screamed as she came on my fingers. The slippery juices of her cunt coated my fingers as she lurched forward into my hand.

Allison moved her arm down and pushed my hand away from her now sensitive clit. Then, she hugged me again, resting her cheek against my chest and trapping my cock to her belly. We stayed that way for a few more minutes, and the water from the shower began to cool.

"Let's get the soap off of us before it gets cold," I suggested. We rinsed and turned the water off. Allison gently wrapped her hand around my cock. Her thumb and forefinger were about an inch apart as she squeezed.

"Can you bring this back to the bedroom? There is something I need to try?" Allison said in a somber tone.

"Well, Captain Joystick goes with me everywhere I go, and I am definitely going wherever you go; yes, we will meet you in the bedroom," I said, smiling to break up that serious tone.

She tugged me forward and said, "Don't dry him off."

Allison grabbed a towel, dried me just enough that I was not dripping, and then pushed me out of the bathroom. She fallowed and patted herself some but mostly pressed the water out of her hair. When we got to the bedroom, she moved in front of me and said, "you have to do exactly what I say."

This was it, I was going to lose a kidney, and I did not care. Whatever she wanted or needed, I would do. Allison stood naked with water dripping off her nipples, with tits firm and wet. The sun was shining into the room and glistening off her wet body. Water had pooled in her belly button and ran lower down her torso. The tan, tight pelvis directed water towards her cunt. Pink, excited from its recent arousal. All I could say was "OK."

Allison climbed onto the bed and sat on her heels, facing me. "Move over here and put your knees against the mattress. Spread your legs and get a steady stance. I don't want you to be unstable or moving."

Again, "OK."

"Please don't move. Don't thrust; stay still." Allison asked again, and again I said, "OK."

She leaned forward onto her elbows and knees, putting her face only an inch from my cock. Her body formed a straight line from her mouth to her ass in this position. She wrapped her hand around the base and pumped it towards her causing some precum to leak from the tip. She repeated the move, and when her hand was around the head, she used her thumb to smear the precum around. After some light licking and a few more precum milking moves, she looked up at me and said, "perfect."

I was watching her every move. In this position, her ass formed a sexy V shape, and her slim tan back with the dimples flexed a little as she moved. I lifted my head and moaned when her tongue began to lick my shaft. Holy shit, I thought when I caught Allison's reflection in the dresser mirror. Her legs were spread, and her ass was directly in the mirror. Her small pink pussy was spread open slightly, and a wet layer of juice covered her sex. Her ass hole was also on display because her bent-over position caused her cheeks to spread slightly. She had the most perfect ass and pussy I had ever seen, and I had seen quite a lot due to my prolific porn watching. I had the urge to pull away and bury my face in her ass and eat her sweet cunt for hours, but I promised to be still, so I just stared at her reflection.

Allison's mouth opened, and she took in the head of my now very excited cock. She moaned at the taste and slickness and pushed forward. Then, the head and the first three inches were in her. I could feel the pressure of her throat on the tip of my cock and the urge to cum building in my balls.

No, stop! Baseball! I will think about baseball and fight the built-up pressure from last night and this morning in the shower. Look away from the mirror and think about BASEBALL!

Allison grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and held it in place. She pushed further, and the head was in her throat. Her tight, hot, wet throat. She moved again, and half of me was in her; I could feel her throat muscles begin to pulse. Holy shit, it felt so dam good.

BASEBALL!

Again, she pushed, and another two inches sank into the worm-tight confines of her mouth and throat. Allison pulled back a little, and I looked down to see if she was OK. The sight of her mouth stretched obscenely around my cock almost made me come.

BASEBALL! CUBs, world series!

Alison pushed forward again and sank to the base. I could feel her throat muscles spasm as they stretched around me. Her nose was now pressed into my pelvis. BASEBALL! It didn't work. The urge to cum was building, her mouth so hot and wet, her throat so tight.

"I'm going to CUM!" I yelled, thinking she would pull back.

Instead, Allison grabbed my ass with both hands, pulled me in deeper, and moaned. Cum shot out, hard, strong, and down her throat directly into her stomach. I had a load building up from last night's fucking cut short, and this morning teasing, that must have been a quart. I pumped ten, twelve, or maybe fifteen hard spurts down her throat.

When it slowed, I looked down at Allison with so much cock in her; it was fascinating and sexy and obscenely hot all at the same time. She held there for a few more seconds and then pulled back with a gasp when my cock sprang free of her mouth. She took a deep breath, then lunged forward again and took it to the base. Allison sucked hard as she slowly withdrew from my tool and pulled out any remaining cum as she sucked the tip.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed with her. We hugged and snuggled and kissed. I rubbed her tits, and she groped my cock because why not? We could, and we kissed some more. She was smiling and giddy like she had won a prize or got a new car. It made me quite happy too.

"Are you hungry?" she asked. "Yes, what are you offering. "I replied with a leering tone moving my hand lower below her belly button.

"Not that you pervert." She laughed. "Well, can't blame a guy for trying."

"Let's go make breakfast; how about an omelet. I make a great omelet." Allison said as she headed for the door, naked and happy.

The kitchen seemed bright and cheery with the morning sun beaming in, or maybe it was the naked girl leaning into the refrigerator that was lighting up the room. It did not matter; I knew that I was in heaven. Allison placed a bowl in front of me on the counter and asked if I knew how to beat eggs. So, I slowly beat the eggs for the next few minutes while watching this beautiful naked girl grade cheese and sliced tomatoes. It is fascinating how her tits would sway and jiggle with each cutting motion.

"Are you going to beat those eggs or stare at my tits?" she laughed.

"Can't I do both? I am a well-trained athlete with great hand-eye coordination," I said with a boastful tone.

She took the eggs from me and turned to the stove. Again, that firm tight little butt moved sexily as she worked. Allison's whole body was perfectly tan from head to toe, not the slightest hint of a tan line. Captain Joystick was beginning to show his appreciation when Allison announced that the omelets were ready.

We moved out to the pool deck with the omelets ready to eat and enjoy the fresh air. Allison was not lying about making a good omelet; these were great, and I enjoyed watching her as she ate. Again, it was the regular movements of a person eating, but it was a naked girl. A beautiful naked girl.

"I need a protein shake. Would you like one?" I asked.

"No thanks, I think I got all the protein I need already this morning," Allison said with that sexy, flirty tone and a big smile.

My cock twitched at the thought of the incredible deep throat blow job as I went to the kitchen. This girl is something else. Sexy, funny, playful, intelligent, and best of all, horny as hell.

When I returned with my shake, I decided to ask Allison a few questions. "So, Allison, I was curious about what changed from Friday night to Saturday night? You were afraid of me Friday and deep-throated me this morning like I never thought possible after taking me all in last night.? I'm not complaining or anything like that; I just want to know for future reference."

"You mean you want to know so you can score with other girls even if they are afraid of your big dick?" she sounded annoyed.

"No, I didn't think that at all. I just want to make sure you are OK with everything we did and feel OK with it." I softly replied.

"OK, Adam, I will tell you how I feel and why I changed my mind after Friday night. After you took me home, I took a shower and began to think about you and how you were so concerned with my pleasure and feelings. You know that most guys are not like that, don't you? Well, after a while, I began to think about your special gift, you know, Captain Joystick. I quickly started to get aroused, and soon, I was full-on horny, so I got myself off fantasizing about your cock. The shower got cold, so I jumped out, dried off, and went to bed still naked and horny. I am a very competitive person, and I love a challenge and love to win. So, while I got myself off a second time, I set a goal for myself. I would have sex with you and not be afraid, and I would try anything and everything as a personal challenge for me. You made this a possibility when I realized you would never hurt me and would stop if I said stop. After cumming a third time, thinking about you deep inside me, and knowing that I needed to make it happen, I fell asleep late in the morning."

"I am happy to know that you trust me like that, and you are willing to tell me. You are an excellent judge of character because it's true, I could never do anything to hurt you." I said with sincerity.

"There you go again, trying to charm the pants off of me but look silly. I'm not wearing any." Allison laughed."

"I did not think this would happen so soon after our date on Friday, but after I told Kelly and Cat about you, they wanted to see for themselves. So here I am, thanks to them, naked by your pool this morning and loving it." She said as she leaned over to kiss me.

I went inside and turned on some music while formulating my next question. "Yea, about Kelly and Cat, are you OK with me having sex with them because if you're not, I will never do it again?"

"Look, Adam, I like you, and maybe someday I may love you, but I already love Kelly and Cat and always will. They mean more to me than anything or anyone in my life. If they want to have fun with you, that only makes me love them more. I made a mistake with my last boyfriend and let him come between the three of us, and it hurt them and me. But, if they want you, they see what I see in you and not just the physical part of it. They see how truly nice you are. So, to answer your question, yes, I am quite OK with you being with them if you and they want it." Allison replied.

"Now looks who is trying to be the pants charmer." I laughed. "OK, enough serious talk, let's enjoy this beautiful sunny day. I need to work on my all-over tan to keep up with you and your tan. I look silly with this baseball tan."

"You look fine, but I believe Captain Joystick and his tight-ass friend around back are pretty white and need lots of sunscreen," Allison said as she reached in her bag.

"Sounds like the perfect job for you." I excitedly said.

Allison put a large amount of sunscreen in her hands and began applying it to my ass and back. She worked until I was well covered and then turned me around. My cock was three quarters hard and heading in the right direction.

"Jeezzz, does this thing ever take a break? You have cum ten or more times this weekend, and it's getting hard again?" Allison asked as she began to cover my cock with a generous coating.

"That's going to happen just about every time a sexy naked girl rubs on it. Captain Joystick is neither dumb nor lazy." I boasted.

"Good to know." She smirked.

It was my turn to rub on Allison, and I took my time enjoying every last inch of her form. My cock was at full staff and waving as I worked. I started to hum "Your Body Is A Wonderland" by John Mayer while I rubbed down the small of her back and over her ass.

Allison said, "Thank you for all your HARD work, and thank you for the song when I was finished. Do you ever stop flirting?

"I don't know. Do you ever stop being sexy?" I asked.

She kissed me hard, stroked my cock a few times, and said, "sit, boy, behave yourself."

We laid down in the two lounge chairs next to each other. A small table between us for drinks and snacks.

"Oh, I am so sorry; I should have asked if you would like something to drink?" I asked.

Allison wanted water, so I went in and grabbed two bottles and my phone.

We had been sunning for less than an hour when my text notification went off. It was from Steve, a good friend of mine and fellow baseball player. The most intriguing thing about Steve was that he was also Jenny Bowers boyfriend.

The text read, "WTF, dude Allison Thompson? Call me ASAP." I showed Allison the text, "Your dirty deeds of yesterday are coming back to haunt you. This is Jenny's boyfriend."

"Owww, Let's call him and see if she told him about yesterday," Allison suggested.

I hit call on my phone, put it on speaker, and placed it on the table. Steve picked up after the first ring.

"Allison Thompson, are you fucking kidding me! Allison Thompson is naked at your house with you! What the fuck, dude she is the hottest girl in school! Fuck! She is the hottest girl in the whole city!" Steve yelled.

"Calm down, Steve; we were on a date, no big deal," I said and winked at Allison.

"Dude, what were you doing on this date because Jenny is going crazy?" Steve asked.

"We were just hanging out by the pool, no big deal. So, what did Jenny tell you, and why is she going crazy?" Again winking and smiling at Allison.

"Adam, if I tell you this, you have to keep it to yourself. Jenny will hate me if she found out I told you what she did." Steve asked.

"No problem, Dude, I won't tell a soul," I said while staring at Allison's firm tits.

"OK, so Jenny calls me at about six and says she will be off work soon to meet her at her house at seven. I thought this was weird because we had already made plans to meet at her friend Brenda's house at seven and go to an eight o'clock movie. When I got to Jenny's house, she answered the door in nothing but her bra and panties. She jumped on me and kissed me like crazy. I had to pull her off to ask where her mom was. She said her mom and little brother went to her aunt's house for the weekend, and we were alone. She then grabbed my arm and pulled me to her bedroom. Adam, we have a simple sex life with little moments of fun. Jenny is not that crazy about sex, but she is dragging me to her room. Dude, she practically raped me." Steve said in an amazed tone.

"Well, I am happy for you, bro, but what does that have to do with Allison and me?" I asked.

"Just listen, it gets crazy. Jenny pulled me to the bed and pulled down my pants. She went down on me and sucked for all she was worth. She had only done that a few times, and that was when I begged her. She was sucking me off like a porn star and seemed to be into it. She had me ready to cum, and I tried to pull away, but she held me in her mouth, and I shot my load IN HER MOUTH!. Jenny never lets me cum in her mouth or anywhere else on her, for that matter, but here I am pumping a load in her mouth. She swallowed it all and moaned for me to get my close off. By the time I got my close off, she was naked and on the bed with her legs spread."

I looked at Allison, smiled, and pointed at her while Steve continued his story.

"Dude, Jenny flat out ordered me to eat her pussy. She has never let me eat her. She thinks it's unnatural and gross. Now she is not asking. She is demanding. She said it again, "eat me, please, make me cum." I got in there and licked her cunt for a while, and she seemed to love it. She just kept moaning eat me, lick me, finger my pussy. Jenny doesn't cuss, but she sounded like a wild woman last night. For a second, I thought I might be in the wrong house. It was crazy. I am sure she came at least once because her breathing went crazy. She was holding her breath and pushing my face hard into her pussy. Then she pulled my hair and said, fuck me now. Dude, Jenny was a horny porn star last night. I moved up and looked at her face, and asked for a condom. She just yelled, "NO! FUCK ME NOW!" As I said, she was crazy horny. I slid into her, and we fucked for a good ten minutes. We both worked up a sweat. Finally, she pushed me off her and rolled over onto her hands and knees. Jenny looked back at me and said fuck me, doggy, fuck me doggy style. Dude, we have never done anything but missionary, and Jenny usually just lays there motionless."

notnow29
notnow29
22 Followers
12