Addendum to Phoebe's Sex Manual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you find more exciting?"

"Making love to you is always more exciting."

She spent a few minutes trying to get him to confess to more but he insisted that he had never surfed the Internet looking for porn, never saw anything kinky, had no interest in watching other people.

She considered this session a bust. Either he was lying about his viewing habits or he genuinely had no interest in pornography. Either way, this was not the key to his fantasies.

She was philosophical. Not every experiment worked.

But, if she were going to get any better grip on him, she was going to have to try something a lot more radical. And soon. The end of their month was coming up fast.

* * *

After she finished cleaning the kitchen, Phoebe found Roger in the living room, reading on some legal-looking papers.

"Is this what our love affair has come to?" She pouted. "Saturday night and you're doing homework?"

He looked up at her with a guilty expression. "Sorry. We can do whatever you want." He began shoving the papers back into his briefcase.

"It's okay." She laughed. "I'm just giving you a hard time."

"No, really," he said. "You're right. We should do something."

"We are going to do something, all right," she replied. "Something wicked. At least, I hope that you'll do something wicked. I'm counting on it."

"Okay. What do you want to do?"

"No. The question is what do you want to do." He was about to reply but she held up a finger. "Wait. Let me tell you what's going to happen tonight. Wait here. I'll be right back."

He waited, wondering what was on her mind. He couldn't guess. She always seemed to have some new trick up her sleeve.

She came back holding a glass of water in her hand and sat on the couch opposite him.

"I'm going to take a couple of pills right now." She opened her hand to show him two small white pills. Without ado, she threw them in her mouth and used the water to wash them down.

He looked at her in puzzlement.

"Do you know what roofies are?" she asked.

His eyes grew wide. "The date rape drug?"

"Right. Two things are going to happen tonight. First, I'm going to become real cooperative. I'm going to do anything you want. Anything. I'll look like I'm pretty drunk. I'll be uncoordinated but I haven't taken enough to make me unconscious. But enough that I won't have any free will. I'll be completely compliant. If you tell me to do something, I won't have any choice but to do it. If you do something to me, I won't be able to resist.

"Second, I'm not going to remember anything about this tomorrow. The pills that I just took will wipe my memory clean. It doesn't matter what you do with me, as long as you don't leave any marks or physical evidence, I'll never know.

"That's it. I'm giving myself to you as completely as possible. You may never have a chance to do this to a woman again so make sure that you have as much fun with me as you can tonight."

He stared at her in shock. "You can't do this!"

"I already did. You saw me take the pills."

"I don't want to do this."

"That's false by definition. Beginning in a few minutes, you can do whatever you want. Anything. That includes doing nothing if you want to do nothing. But, like I said, you should take advantage of this opportunity because I'm not likely to do this again any time soon."

"This is wrong. I'm not going to rape you."

"It's not right or wrong. It just is. But it isn't rape. I'm consenting. You didn't ask me to do this. I volunteered." She put her hand to her head. "Wow. I'm starting to feel woozy. Before I lose it completely, I have one more thing to say. Don't disappointment me. I'm not putting myself through this just so you can send me off to bed. If you don't do anything to me, then I'm going to be royally pissed off when I wake up in the morning. I won't know what you did to me, but I sure as hell want to feel like you did a lot." She giggled. "A lot." She was beginning to slur her words. "I... I thurst... thrust you..." She giggled again and made a visible effort to speak, pronouncing one syllable at a time "Trust...you...to...make...it...good."

Her head lolled forward as though uttering this last sentence had utterly exhausted her.

He stared at her in horror.

She was not unconscious. She rolled her head back and rested it against the back of the couch, staring at him with hooded, glazed eyes. "What?" she asked and smiled vacantly.

He didn't move for several minutes, watching her.

She rolled her head back and forth slowly and listlessly. A drop of drool formed at the corner of her lax mouth and threatened to overflow her lip.

He didn't know if she was slipping into unconsciousness or could still move voluntarily.

"Take off your blouse," he said, tentatively, not sure what would happen.

She fumbled with the lower hem of her cotton blouse, tugging at it until it came free of her waistband, then spent forever fumbling with her buttons, getting one undone at a time.

He made no move to help her.

When she finally managed to free herself, she dropped it to the floor and grinned vacantly at him. "'a's gooood," she drawled.

"Bra, too," he said.

It took her a few minutes to comply.

He waited patiently. He had all night.

When the bra joined the blouse on the floor, she giggled and dropped her head back against the couch, arching her breasts toward him. She mumbled something unintelligible.

He stared at her for a long time, thinking about his situation. Finally, he said, "Okay. I get it. If you want to give me a once-in-a-lifetime thing, then I guess I better go for it."

"Go 'or it," she said with an open mouthed grin.

"I'm... I need some stuff. Are you going to be all right by yourself for a few minutes?"

"'s aw right," she said and nodded slowly.

"Don't go anywhere. Stay right there. On the couch. Understand?"

"'unner san'. I. Stay couch."

He rushed out the door, leaving her sitting toppless and mindless on her living room couch.

She was still there when he returned a half hour later. He was carrying a bag with a drugstore logo printed on it.

"You okay?" he asked.

"'s 'kay," she said, looking and sounding much as he had left her. There was no question that she was fully in thrall to the drug now.

"Can you get yourself undressed?"

She almost fell, trying to get to her feet but he lunged to grab her arm and stabilized her before she toppled on her face.

"Whoa. Maybe you should just stand there and I'll get you undressed. Okay? Can you stand up?"

"'kay."

She swayed back and forth, dangerously, but kept to her feet while he fumbled with her jeans. It was hard to pull them over her hips but she managed to give him some help with that part.

He dropped her panties to her ankles and then held her arm while she struggled to step out of them.

When she was naked, he said, "Great. Turn around and kneel down. That's right. Right in front of the couch. Okay. Bend over. Lay your head on the cushion. That's right. Stick your ass up as high as you can. Great. Just great. Spread your legs a little. A little more. Right. Just stay like that."

He stripped his own clothes off in a few seconds, then dumped the contents of his plastic shopping bag out on the cushion next to her head. Latex gloves, K-Y Jelly, and condoms.

"Now," he said, "I know the theory but I've never done this before so you're going to have to help me out, as best you can, okay?"

"'kay." She looked at the objects vacantly.

"I don't want to hurt you. If this hurts, you tell me and I'll stop, okay?"

"'kay."

"We're just going to try this to see what happens but we don't have to finish it if it's not working. Okay?"

"'kay."

He didn't know if she was really agreeing or just saying that by rote now. And he didn't know if the roofies had any anesthetic effect or not. He would have to watch out for her and not just take her word for what she was feeling.

He opened the package of gloves and slipped one onto his right hand. It took some stretching and flexing to make sure that it was seated properly.

He felt like a medical doctor as he squeezed a generous amount of lubricant onto his two gloved fingers.

"Now let's spread those cheeks and get this into you."

"'kay." She reached back and grabbed her butt with both hands.

He knelt down and began working the lube around her anus, first around the outside, then pushing against the outer sphincter. He added more lube and kept working, not just getting the K-Y into her but massaging the muscles open.

When he judged her to be as open and as slick as he could get her with his hand, he stripped off the glove, opened a condom, and rolled it over his erection.

For good measure, he coated himself with a generous layer of jelly, then positioned himself between her spread legs, put the tip of his penis against her anus and began pushing, slowly and steadily.

She groaned as her sphincter resisted the intrusion at first, then gave up and relaxed to admit him.

He worked his full length into her with small, slow thrusts, then grabbed her hips at the waist and began pumping slowly in and out, making sure that she had ample time to accommodate him on every stroke.

He came after a few minutes and withdrew, making sure that he held the condom around his shrinking penis. He didn't want to accidently leave any evidence inside for her to find in the toilet tomorrow morning.

He was glad that she had given him the experience and it felt okay but it wasn't as wonderful as regular sex.

He threw the used glove and condom into the empty plastic bag, then said, "Stay there."

"'kay."

He returned in a minute with a roll of toilet paper and wiped all the lube off her ass.

"Okay," he said. "Why don't we go to bed now."

"'kay."

He lay beside her in bed, both of them nude, for a long time, holding her and squeezing her breasts lightly. He never tired of playing with her tits.

Lying in his arms, her breathing grew slow and regular. He started thinking about her. She was still under the influence of the drugs, still compliant with his every wish. The thought made him grow stiff again.

He rolled her over on her back, spread her legs, and made love to her.

To his surprise, she responded, not as vigorously as usual, and not coming to orgasm, but appearing to enjoy their coupling.

Sated, he fell asleep, content that he had used her the way that she had expected when she took the pills.

* * *

"Sex is one of the very few human activities in which belief is more important than reality. If your man believes that you are beautiful, sexy, and horny, then reality be damned, you are. Go forth and do whatever you have to do to make your man believe that you are a sex goddess."

Page 199,Phoebe's Manual of Practical Sex

Morning came late. Roger got up quietly to make breakfast for himself, leaving Phoebe alone to sleep off the effects of the roofies. He would make more food for her when she finally woke up.

It was almost noon when she staggered out of the bedroom. "Did you have a good time last night?" she asked, her voice still groggy from her drug-induced sleep.

"It was a night to remember," he said.

"Not for me," she replied and laughed lightly. "I'm sure that it's better that way."

"How do you feel?"

She stretched and twisted at the waist a little in both directions. "A little sore, but not bad. Not as sore as I expected. Are you sure that you had a good time?"

"I'm sure. Believe me. You were terrific."

"Okay. If you're happy, then I'm happy."

"You want one egg or two?"

"Two, please. I'm hungry this morning."

"Bacon? Toast?"

"A couple of strips of bacon and two slices of toast, please."

"Coming up."

As he bustled around the kitchen, she smiled inwardly. Yes, last night had definitely been a night to remember. To finally find out what Roger most wanted to do with her, all she had to do was pop two baby aspirin and pretend to be as drunk as a skunk. If it had turned out to be something too disgusting, she could have dropped the act and told him to stop. Fortunately, his darkest desire turned out to be nothing more than a little anal action. Nothing wrong with that. She didn't particularly like taking it in the ass but she'd done it a couple of times before and Roger was gentler than her previous partner.

If he wanted to do that some time when she wasn't pretending to be drugged out of her mind, she would be happy to let him. In fact, she made a mental note to suggest it to him because he would probably not ask for it on his own.

At least he hadn't asked her to squeal like a pig. Or to call him daddy.

His deepest desires, as nearly as she could determine, didn't involve children, animals, family members, violence, pain, groups of ill-mannered strangers, or lesbians.

When he'd told her that he was going out for supplies, she'd half expected that he was going to bring back rope and tell her to submit to bondage. That was by far the most common fetish among both men and women. Based on her experience, maybe one out of five men would restrain a woman if she offered it. She could accommodate a man who wanted to tie her up, as long as it wasn't in a painful position and she wasn't left tied up long enough to get bored. But it didn't give her any thrill.

It wouldn't have been a deal breaker, but she was pleased that Roger didn't seem to be a member of that minority.

As of this morning, she had officially won her bet with Cory. She had made love to Roger almost every day for four weeks and she hadn't asked him for a thing. She had proven that she could be an unselfish, giving lover.

It was time to meet with her ex-husband again.

* * *

"I won our bet," she said as Cory set a glass of Chardonnay in front of her. "I was Roger's lover for a month and I didn't ask him for a single thing. I just gave him what he wanted."

"Great. So you won. You want a medal or something?"

"I want you to admit that I'm not a greedy, grasping bitch."

Cory was not about to come to that conclusion based on such flimsy evidence as her word. "How'd Roger take it when you broke up with him?"

She ignored his question. "I'm not stupid. I know who Roger is and I know why you set him up with me."

"Yeah? Who do you think he is?"

"He's the lawyer who represented you in our divorce trial ten years ago."

"I didn't think that you'd remember him. You only saw him that once and your lawyer walked all over him. Do you remember other rugs on the floor, too?"

"I don't remember him directly. Like you said, I only saw him for a few hours ten years ago. But it didn't take me long to figure out who he had to be."

"Does he know who you are?" Cory asked.

"We've never discussed it, but I'm sure that he must know that I'm your ex-wife."

"He must have eidetic memories of you and your lawyer burned into his brain by the trauma of that trial."

"You should forgive him. He did his best."

"He was smart to go into Maritime law," Cory said. "My trial made it abundantly clear that Roger had no talent for divorce litigation."

"I think he figured that out. I assume that he started studying Maritime law soon after our divorce?"

"He drove straight from the courtroom to the library and started looking for some other branch of law. He never should have asked to represent me in the first place."

"I don't understand men. You seem to like him. You say that he's your friend. He certainly thinks that you're his best friend."

"I do like him. We are good friends."

"But, after ten years, you still want to exact revenge on him because he let you get screwed in court. That's what I don't understand. How can you want to screw your best friend?"

"There should be justice in the world." Cory smiled. "But why do you say that I'm getting revenge on him?"

"You turned me loose on him. You thought that you'd let him see for himself what a bitch I am. You thought that I'd put him through the wringer just like I did to you."

"I'm sure you will. It's inevitable. If you haven't done it to him already, you will soon enough. He's completely smitten by you. I had lunch with him a few days ago and he couldn't talk about anything else. He'll be devastated when you dump him."

"I'm not your tool. What makes you think that I'm going to dump him?"

"Our bet. It was only for a month. The month is up and you won. The terms of the bet are that you spend the next month with me. You'll have to dump him before you can jump into bed with me. You always said that you'll never sleep with two men at once. That's the only thing you ever said to me that I still believe."

"That's the thing about making a deal with the devil ā€“ you do think I'm the devil, right ā€“ you got to be so careful with the fine print. You owe me a month of respect and consideration, not to mention sex. No question about that. And I want it. No question about that, either. Making love to you again is an experience that I look forward to. But nothing in our agreement says that I have to collect my prize right away. I can collect from you next year or ten years from now. And, you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm going to wait a while. Maybe quite a while. Roger's a good man. He's probably the best man that I've had since I divorced you. Way better than my other two husbands. I'm in no hurry to break up with him. We might remain lovers for a long time to come. But don't worry. I still have fond memories of you. I want to spend that month in bed with you and I'll be along to collect it one of these years. And you know what?"

"What?"

"When that day does come, you and I are going to have a great time together. You can count on that. I'm so good in bed that I've even written my own sex manual. And, if you have any doubts about how good I am, you can always ask Roger. He's got stories to tell."

Cory looked at her lovely face and felt the quicksand closing around his chest. He wished that he had stuck with trying to build that birdhouse.